LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mother Caught (private)

Jessica blushed. "Yes mommy." She whispered. "Can't we just go back home so I can go to my room and, um, finish myself off in privacy? If you keep pushing me in this stroller I might end up doing that in my diaper here in public and it would be super embarrassing, especially in front of you, my daughter and anyone else that might see me, even if they don't know what I did." She moaned and even tried to move her hips to get closer to her daughter's hand as she was feeling the front of her soggy, warm diaper. 

"nope if your gonna go then go in your diaper little one as that's what all good babies should do in their diapers," ryu said smiling as she waited for Jessica to inevitably go potty like the toddler she is.

Jessica blushed. Either her daughter doesn't realize she's about to cum in her diapers in public or she's acting as if it's no different then actually peeing or pooping her diaper in which case it means it's done wherever she's at no matter who's around. Both equally embarrassing. 

It doesn't take long and Jessica starts grading herself against the strap till she finally cums. It's so embarrassing and exhausting. She even wets herself again maxing out her diaper. 

"there we go seems you really did need to cum huh well let's get you changed little one", ryu said taking Jessica over to a bathroom going inside she pulled down the changing table undoing the strap she picked up Jessica and laid her on it buckling her in place, before pushing up her skirt and untapping the sides of the dirty diaper ryu lifted her legs pulling the diaper away before grabbing a wet wipe and wiping her wet and cum stained butt completely clean of her accident.

Jessica blushed. "Mommy, that was so embarrassing to do in public. Someone might walk in and see me getting my diaper changed. Couldn't this wait till we had some privacy?"

Jessica whimpered as her daughter was wiping her most sensitive spots. She can't believe she did that in public. 

"nope Jessica we could not you made a big stinky in your diaper and as your mommy it's my job to change you", ryu said as she finished wiping Jessica before putting the wipes in her used diaper and throwing it away she then grabbed the baby powder and sprinkled it on Jessica's pussy and butt before grabbing a clean Minnie mouse diaper pushing it under her butt lowering her legs pushing the front up and taped it shut.

Jessica was blushing. Then as her daughter was sprinkling on the baby powder the door opened and a woman stepped in. After seeing us she looks confused, "Isn't she far too old to still be in diapers?"

"oh no you see my little one still has problems potty training so we keep her in diapers to prevent accidents, it's nice to meet you I'm ryu and this little one is my little 15 year old sister Jessica", ryu said in a calming and motherly tone as she rubbed Jessica's head and picked her up rubbing her back as she carried the rather light woman.

Beth whimpered when her daughter said she was 15 and still went potty in her pants like a baby.

The woman raised her eyebrow, "15 and still in diapers and getting her diaper changed like a baby. She should be ashamed of herself. Maybe some humiliation should teach her to start using the big girl potty. I swear if my daughter ever started going potty in her pants I'd spank her with a hairbrush and drag her around in a shirt and diaper for everyone to see."

"oh don't worry that's exactly what's happening I'm teaching her a big lesson if she's gonna act like a baby she will be treated like one it was very nice meeting you", ryu said placing Jessica in the stroller and pushing her out of the bathroom heading to city hall, "now I think we should get you registered as my little sister after we get your hair into something more appropriate for a little girl like you" ryu said with a smile.

"What are you going to tell them? You're not going to tell them what you caught me doing or what I did in my wet diaper during our walk are you?" Jessica was blushing from all the humiliation she has felt so far knowing there's more to come.

"no I'm going to tell them your my 13 year old little sister that i just recently adopted as of today and need to just get your papers in order", ryu said with a smile as she grabbed the scissors from her bag and styled Jessica's hair in the shape of pig tails just as they arrived at city hall with ryu going up to the counter to talk about the adoption.