LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mother Caught (private)

Jessica's daughter was out so she decided to do some cleaning in the kitchen. She was only wearing a shirt a panties. Nothing out of the ordinary as she'd even wear that with her daughter around.

After a little while she started feeling the need to poop. She thought about going to the toilet, but she was feeling a bit horny so she thought about going to her room and putting on a diaper since she has a diaper fetish and humiliation kink, but she just didn't want to wait that long. Besides if she went in her panties she'd feel like a naughty girl. So she put her hands on the counter, her back towards the door into the kitchen and squatted and started pushing a solid mess into her red, full-cut panties. She even slid one hand into the front of her panties to play with herself. She was so distracted she didn't hear the front door open.

• Guilend changed the title to Mother Caught (private)

Jessica's daughter ryu had just returned home after a playdate with a friend, the young 18 year old was currently setting her backpack on the coat rack when she saw a sight that both shocked and grossed her out her mom was pooping herself in ryus opinion that was so gross and unbecoming of a woman.

So Ruu did the one thing she could do call out her mom on this " MOM what on earth do you think your doing" ryu asked walking up to her mother and grabbing her by the wrist to stop her from playing with herself.

Jessica was stunned hearing her daughter's voice and pushed the last bit of poop into her panties as her daughter grabbed her hand, pulling it out of her now damp panties.

"What are you doing here? I thought you was going to be out longer." She stammered out. 

"don't take that tone with me mom I'm the one asking the questions and from the looks of it it seems that you are a pants Messer", ryu said with a glare as she started pulling her mom by her wrist ryu did a lot of sports in highschool which would explain her muscular strength as she pulled Jessica all the way up to the bedroom with ease.

Stunned at first Jessica didn't resist, but halfway to the bedroom she tried, but she hasn't done anything physical in a long time. She works from home in her office. 

"It was an accident, I swear. Just let me go so I can clean up abd we can forget this ever happened." She said, already slowly slipping into a submissive role. 

"no I don't wanna hear it your in trouble Jessica and it's my job to deal out your punishment", ryu said throwing Jessica onto the bed she grabbed her panties by the front and pulled them off her pussy and butt and off her legs, before throwing them in the trash "now you stay right there young lady I will be right back" ryu told her now former mom.

Jessica was shocked by what she was hearing. 

"Punishment? Why are you using my name instead of mom, I'm your mother, not a child?

She was really embarrassed getting cleaned up by her daughter. Her stupid humiliation kink, she was also very much aroused by the humiliation she was feeling.

"not anymore to me now you are just Jessica the little brat who clearly needs to be treated like the baby she is" ryu said as she returned with wet wipes baby powder and of course a mlp diaper in Jessica's size of course, ryu began by lifting up Jessica's legs grabbing a wet wipe she started wiping up and down on Jessica's pussy and ass making sure to get every nook and cranny completely clean of her mess.

By the time that ryu finished she had used 30 wipes after throwing those away she grabbed the baby powder and sprinkled it on Jessica's privates and her butt before rubbing it in her diaper area making sure it was all on.

"But I'm not a baby." She said while trying to stifle a moan as her daughter cleaned her. Especially when she was wiping her pussy. She wasn't able to hold back a moan when her daughter was rubbing in the powder. Jessica thought that as soon as her daughter left her alone she was going to have to get off. She was so turned on.

"yes you are and from now on your going to be the big baby of the house Jessy" ryu said as she finished powdering her before grabbing the diaper and pushing it underneath her butt, ryu lowered her legs pushed the front up over her privates before pulling the tapes on and then taping it shut ryu the pushed a pacifier into Jessica's mouth " now be a good little girl and enjoy your paci because from now on I'm in charge" ryu told her with a smirk at the look of fear on Jessica's face.

Jessica started sucking on the pacifier not sure what to do. She never wanted the baby treatment, she just liked feeling naughty and humiliated. Now she's sucking on a pacifier and her daughter has the power to ruin her life, at least her social life. The thought of being treated like a baby, especially in public both excited her and terrified her. So she did the only thing she could, she wet her diaper. Not a lot, just enough to be noticeable. As thick as it was it wouldn't need changing.

(I'm going to sleep. Goodnight)

"good girl now let's get you dressed little babies like you aren't allowed to be naked" ryu said as she picked Jessica up and took her to her dresser before pulling out a cute pink onsie she undid the strap on Jessica's bra and pulled it off, before ryu pulled her head and arms through the onsie buttoning the snap she rubbed Jessica's head " now how does Mommy's little one feel" ryu asked.

(Ok gn)

"You're not my mommy. I'm the mommy." Jessica whined through her pacifier. 

"I don't want to be a baby. I don't like being dressed like a baby. I promise not to poop my big girl panties anymore, I'll use the big girl potty from now on. I promise." She begged, even though she knew it was a lie. It was too big of a turn on to poop her panties for her to stop completely.

"I don't care you lost your mom privileges the minute you pooped your panties like a brat that's an automatic babying from now on  you can either be a good little girl and except it or I'm gonna have to spank your ass", ryu said as she started to get annoyed by Jessica's stubbornness the brat would learn her place.

"You can't spank me, I'm your mother and I'm too old for spankings. Jessica almost shouted at her daughter. She doesn't know why she's started to resist so much. Okay, she does know, deep down she wants to be dominated and put in her place. Usually she fantasized that it was a man doing it to her, but for some reason the fact that it was a woman and her daughter was so much more humiliating and excited her so much.

"yes I can and if your gonna be like that guess I will have to prove it", ryu said taking Jessica over to the chair she sat down on it and began to swatt Jessica's padded butt hard with each spank feeling like a whip hitting the girls butt, ryu did this for the next five minutes "also from now on your calling me mommy little girl" ryu told her as she continued spanking her butt.

After about the 15th swat Jessica broke down crying. "Yes mommy, I'll be good, I promise." She even felt a warmth spreed through her diaper as she wet herself again. Probably not enough for a change though.

"good baby now we need to get you fed can't have a fussy little one" ryu said carrying Jessica to a high chair setting her in it locking her in place, ryu began feeding the woman baby mush particularly apples via spoon and bib wanting to make sure she ate every bite ryu also tickled Jessica's feet Incase she tried resisting.

Jessica was so embarrassed being fed and treated like a baby. She didn't like the food much either, it was essentially baby food and she did try to resist a little, but her feet getting tickled was enough to keep eating. 

Afterwards Jessica asked, "You're not going to tell anyone right? Or treat me like this in public or dress me like a baby in public to the point everyone knows I'm wearing a diaper right? No public diaper changes or diaper checks?" She was both terrified and turned on by the idea of all that happening. She also hopes she doesn't tell anything that she was actually turned on by going potty in her pants or that she'd been caught touching herself in her poopy panties. It would be embarrassing enough for her to tell everyone she'd been caught in poopy panties, but it would be worse if they also knew it turned her on.

"yes I will be showing you off to everyone though don't you worry considering you more or less look like you could pass for a 15 year old given your height it shouldn't be a problem", ryu told her as she finished feeding Jessica before grabbing a bottle and pushing it into her lips making sure she drank it all ryu also squeezed the back of Jessica's diaper to check.

"15 year Olds don't wear diapers and treated like a baby and you won't say anything about what I was doing..." before Jessica could finish the bottle was shoved in her mouth. She blushed as she started sucking on the bottle.

She blushed even further when her daughter checked her diaper, what was more embarrassing was the fact her diaper was wet. Probably not needing a change yet since these diapers are so thick. Jessica was really wanting some privacy soon. Thought of her daughter walking her around in public in just a shirt and diaper or a onsie or a short skirt with her diaper poking out the bottom filled her mind with fantasies. 

"true but with how you look they will probably just think your a special case also as I said before I don't care little girls like you listen to their mommies and don't back talk them", ryu said as she finished feeding Jessica before ryu picked her up and let go of her diaper " seems you can wait on a diaper change for now let's go out for a ride baby" ryu said.

"A ride? Please mommy, let's stay home. I don't want anyone to see what a baby I am. Can I at least cover my diaper so no one can see it or notice that I'm wearing it? Jessica has never left the house wearing before. Not that any of that matters now.

"you can wear a skirt but that's it other than that nothing else as babies need to have their diapers peaking out", ryu said as she took Jessica to her dresser grabbing the pink skirt and putting it around Jessica's waist ryu then walked out of the house putting Jessica in the stroller as she pushed it along.

Jessica whimpered, she almost started crying when she noticed her diaper poking out the bottom of her skirt. Once in the stroller the straps rose her skirt up so it was almost pointless to be wearing it. She wet herself more as they went outside. Sadly as she was being pushed, the strap between her legs was so tight that it was vibrating all the right way. She started to moan a little while trying to keep quiet. She didn't want to attract any attention.