LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

There has to be some way I can h- H-hold it in...

Hi folks!😃 I have a question in regards to pooping. What does feel like to go poopie in a diaper standing up, more specifically how does the urge/really gotta go feeling differ when standing up versus sitting down and which is better? See, I have cerebral palsy so I've never been able to go poo-poo standing up, only sitting down. So I would LOVE to hear from people that have the option and ability to go poopie standing up like a regular baby would and if it actually makes a difference in your ability to hold it in or not hold it in.

• Like 2

I'd say that it's easier to go while standing up and a little harder to hold it in. Sitting makes it easier to hold in.

The sensation varies a bit depending on how tight you have your diaper on and how soft or hard your poop is.  A hard poop will push straight out and tent the back of your diaper out. Eventually,  it will break off and tip over one way or the other. 

A soft poop will flow out pretty easily and spread out in all directions over your butt cheeks,  up your butt crack and down between your legs.  The softer it is, the more it spreads.

The best part is sitting down,  after pooping and feeling how it squishes over your buttocks,  up between your legs and up your butt crack.

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I'd say that it's easier to go while standing up and a little harder to hold it in. Sitting makes it easier to hold in.

The sensation varies a bit depending on how tight you have your diaper on and how soft or hard your poop is.  A hard poop will push straight out and tent the back of your diaper out. Eventually,  it will break off and tip over one way or the other. 

A soft poop will flow out pretty easily and spread out in all directions over your butt cheeks,  up your butt crack and down between your legs.  The softer it is, the more it spreads.

The best part is sitting down,  after pooping and feeling how it squishes over your buttocks,  up between your legs and up your butt crack.

Thanks for that wonderful description. It really helped me visualize what you were saying and helped me get a better idea of what it's like to go poopie standing up in a diaper. I take it that sitting down immediately after going poo-poo in your diaper standing up is the best thing ever because it smooches against your butt and you really do feel like a big baby afterward?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Baby Helix said:

Thanks for that wonderful description. It really helped me visualize what you were saying and helped me get a better idea of what it's like to go poopie standing up in a diaper. I take it that sitting down immediately after going poo-poo in your diaper standing up is the best thing ever because it smooches against your butt and you really do feel like a big baby afterward?

Yes, sitting down after pooping is, to most of us who enjoy pooping,  the best feeling that there is.

Walking around in a messy diaper is quite enjoyable as well,  both before and after sitting down.  Walking around before sitting down with a hard log poop in your diaper can be amazing as it slides and moves around in your diaper and rubs against your butt.

I was just thinking that if you have ever pooped in your diaper while laying in bed, on your stomach or side, that would be very similar to pooping standing. 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Yes, sitting down after pooping is, to most of us who enjoy pooping,  the best feeling that there is.

Walking around in a messy diaper is quite enjoyable as well,  both before and after sitting down.  Walking around before sitting down with a hard log poop in your diaper can be amazing as it slides and moves around in your diaper and rubs against your butt.

I was just thinking that if you have ever pooped in your diaper while laying in bed, on your stomach or side, that would be very similar to pooping standing. 

Oh cool, yeah I've done that before, especially when I was younger. Like eight or nine. I'd be in my room sitting down watching TV and out would plop a big load into my diaper and I would re-ajust sitting down and feel the fresh poo-poo against my butt, and it felt amazing!

• Like 1

I mess my diaper very naturally while standing or walking without a noticeable change in my posture, although sometimes I have to push a little. Pooping my diaper while sitting down is difficult, I have to lift up momentarily from the chair. This morning I just relaxed when I got out of bed and messed my wet Cushies Ultra diaper. Now I am sitting here with a nice warm squishy lumpy diaper with no plans to change for several hours, but before my wife gets up. I am even going to get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper, I just sooo love the feeling of a messy diaper.😌 I wish I could mess my diaper whenever and wherever the need arises but respect for the general public dictates proper social etiquette. Wetting is different, I wet all the time around others without anyone knowing. To be safe I use several drops of baby powder scented oil in my diaper to keep me smelling fresh and clean, even after being wet for as long as 12 hours. You know after you mess, sometimes 30 minutes later, you have to go again, well I just lifted up from my chair for another squishy load in my diaper, I guess this called real time messing.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Baby Helix said:

I take it that sitting down immediately after going poo-poo in your diaper standing up is the best thing ever because it smooches against your butt and you really do feel like a big baby afterward?

What really makes me feel like a big baby afterward is getting a good spanking or paddling with a big load in my diaper. Then sitting in the corner in my messy diaper. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Spanky said:

What really makes me feel like a big baby afterward is getting a good spanking or paddling with a big load in my diaper. Then sitting in the corner in my messy diaper. 

Yeah, I bet that does feel good. And probably the big load of poo-poo in your diaper softens the blow of the spankings. Which would feel pretty good to be honest. LOL!