LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A return to school (for Mummyleah)

Sword

As they walked back to class looking at Anne, it was hard to believe she was a teaching assistant she looked so young. Leah loved how she looked in the pink tracksuit especially with the fact she was waddling due to the pull up.

”it’s my pleasure Anne , we are a team. I’m sorry to hear that school wasn’t great for you, I hope it’s better now as your fantastic assistant for me” she says squeezing her hand gently as she opens the door to the classroom. The students are all reading when they enter.

”be a good girl and take your seat next to Chloe” she says giving her bottom a soft pat.

”right class I’m glad you all seem to have been doing the work I asked. I will teach you everything you need to know but a large part of your grade at end will be marked when you demonstrate the skills to me.” She says looking at Anne.

Anne felt very self conscious as she walked alongside Leah holding onto her hand like a scared little girl and not letting go even when they reached and entered the classroom. 

There were a few looks her way but no laughter at least. Anne let go of Leah's hand upon feeling the woman pat her bottom softly. The simple action made Anne blush, "Uh yes miss..." she squeaked walking over to her seat in a fast manner causing her to waddle just a little bit more than before.

Anne's mind was spinning and she just found it easier to follow right now than anything else but she knew later that she would be more than horrified over what had taken place today. 

Anne felt awkward sitting next to Chole. It made her feel like a student and giving her new attire Anne felt more than a bit exposed and that's without the subtle crinkling sound of her pull up. 

At least Leah was sympathetic to her plight from when she was a teen and very supportive of her right now. It made things feel easier.

Anne seeing Leah looking at her when she talked made her feel slightly nervous but curious. What was her role going to be in all this? How were the students going to demonstrate their skills? 

For the rest of the day she spent time getting to know each of the students and answering any questions anyone had. When the bell went she dismissed the class.

”Anne be a good girl and collect the work from the desks please sweetie” she says as she starts packing up getting ready to leave watching Anne she really did seem very little to Leah already she had definitely made the right choice.

Anne simply sat sweetly and quietly as she watched Leah take charge of the class. It was interesting to see and she was surprised by the students and how they listened to her. 

It really made her feel as if she didn't belong her as a assistant and not even as a student. The students all looked so confident and mature. It made her feel awkward in a way so she was glad when class had ended for the day, "Yes Miss!" she said politely and started to gather the work from the desks not registering the 'good girl' remark nor the 'sweetie' one yet taking it in subconsciously and partially wanting to show that she was useful unaware that she was behaving more like a little girl who just wanted to help her Mommy bake more than anything else.

Once done collecting Anne waddled sweetly up to Leah and put the work down, "M-miss..." she said despite the students having left the room, "I know a really nice cafe nearby if you wanted to go there for food?" she said, "it's about twenty minutes away by foot."

Enjoying watching Anne waddle round collecting up the work sheets from todays class. Leah was thinking what to do next she didn’t want to scare Anne off it needed to be a controlled regression. Luckily she finished packing up just before Anne and was waiting for her.

”good girl excellent work” she says happily. “Sounds really nice let’s go to my office so I can get my things then I’ll drive us to the cafe.” She says picking up a few files and then taking Anne’s hand 

Anne was unaware of Leah's plan for her and that she would soon find things changing bit by bit for her if she didn't become more aware of the sitution that she was currently under. The pull up didn't faze Anne nor did the moment in the bathroom where Leah had taken care of her like a baby but those were simply moments that she was trying her best not to think on because of how traumatising it felt to be so in need of someone like that.

Anne blushed again at being called 'good girl' but did nothing to correct Leah figuring it would be easier to just brush it off rather then ask why her collegue kept saying phrases like that, "Oh okay! I was thinking of maybe stopping by my accomdation and changing, actually, before we headed out." she really didn't want to go walking about in a pink tracksuit nor pull ups, "I hope that's okay?" she said unable to stop herself from asking, from wanting approval. It so difficult not to ask even though it shouldn't be a problem at all.

Anne was again surprised as Leah took her hand and wondered if she should say something or remain quiet as the younger woman took charge once more and she found herself waddling along next to her like a child at a Mommy and Me work day at the office rather then a co-worker.

Leah looked Anne up and down when she said about going home and changing first. “Anne you look super cute dressed how you are please will you wear it for me” she says smiling down at her giving her hand a gentle squeeze. When they reach her office she puts the files down and grabs her coat and bag.

”how about we go back to mine and I’ll cook us dinner instead, I want you to feel comfortable Anne” she says as they walk out the school and over to her Porsche. She opens the passenger door and helps Anne in before bending down and doing Anne’s seatbelt up for her.

Anne blushed at being told she looked 'super cute' and bit her lip slightly at Leah asking her to keep on wearing what she had, "I-I suppose I could...." she didn't want to disappoint Leah, that's the last thing she wanted and would it really hurt if she wore it for the rest of the day? She didn't have to wear tomorrow or any other day, right?

Anne was a little surprised but nodded, "You sure?" she asked in regards to cooking, "I could maybe help bake something?" she said softly.  She wasn't a great cook at all and often burnt things more often then anything but she was actually decent at baking a few things namely cookies or cupcakes but anything bigger was just to much for Anne to handle because of her lack of confidence.

Anne followed Leah to her car and was surprised by the Porsche but knew that she shouldn't be giving the pay the school offered to teacher's. It was really high. Anne hadn't gotten her driver's liscene yet at all and simply carried around her passport to use as I.D figuring that would be easier, "T-thank you." she said as Leah opened the door but she became a little bit stiff upon having her seat belt done it for her.

It was a little odd but she presumed it was just Leah being kind rather then anything else and she didn't want to be rude.  Anne tried to move down slightly in her seat just so her feet would touch the floor, properply. It was always a problem for her.  She wasn't tall enough for her feet to touch properply but she wasn't short enough either that they would hang freely. It was a small annoyance that she always had to deal with when it came to cars or sitting down, "We could just get takeout? You don't have to cook." she said to Leah softly.

“Your welcome sweetie got to keep you safe.” She says as she walks round to the drivers side and gets into the car. “Hope you enjoyed your first day?” She says as she does her seat belt up and then starts the engine.

pulling out of the parking lot she couldn’t helping thinking about the days ahead she would get a proper car seat for Anne she didn’t want to get in trouble.

”take out sounds good to me what’s your favourite food?” She says 

Anne continued to blush, "Mhm...it's better being safe," she said, "I normally don't like seatbelts though they feel kind of uncomfortble." she couldn't help but pull on it slightly to adjust the strap so it was less on chest/near her neck and more down.  It was a little less safe but at least it didn't make her feel like she was being choked, "I-it could of gone better," she replied softly, "but it wasn't bad just awkward," she frowned, "I really am sorry about earlier," she sighed, "I should of been more careful and you really didn't have to..." she blushed, "clean me up like you do I should of been able to do that myself, it's unfair to you." she added.

Anne thought for a moment, "Italian but pastas are difficult to come by otherwise chinease is always good," she said, "I enjoy the chow mein and ribs even if they are kind of hard to eat." she always ended up making some form of mess when eating ribs to the point she would often take a shower because it would just get everywhere the sauce would, "How about you? What's yours?" she asked.

Leah smiles across at Anne. “Don’t be so tough on yourself you were fantastic today I couldn’t have asked for a better assistant I feel lucky.” She pauses. “I really like looking after you don’t worry about it I’m sure you would have helped me if I had needed it” 

“I do like pizza but Chinese is my favorite. “ she says it doesn’t take long to get to her house as she pulls into the drive way. It’s not a very big house but it does look nice.

”here we are I want you to make yourself at home” she says as she gets out the car. Then walks round to Anne’s side and opens the door 

Anne smiled shyly at Leah's words surprised that the teacher felt that way about her today giving her performance, "Thank you I'm glad that I didn't let you down." she said feeling a bit better only to blush, surprised, once again, "O-oh okay and yes, of course."

Leah liked looking after her? Was that weird or was it just Leah being a good person? Anne didn't know but she did feel safe with Leah, "Chinese it is then." grinned Anne becoming a bit more confident and relaxing somewhat around the tall blonde.

Anne took off her seat belt and was surprised when Leah opened the door for her. It was a bit frustration because she always used the inside of the door to hold onto when getting down and out from any car at all because she was a bit clumsy and her feet weren't fully on the ground.

Anne got out but stumbled a bit doing so to the point that her hand was clinging onto Leah's dress and her head was resting against her breasts, "S-sorry!" she squeaked. and let go.

Leah had when she first met Anne thought it might take a while to get her acting childish but it was becoming clear Anne was the perfect candidate. She couldn’t wait to get Anne in a proper diaper rather then the pull up she was wearing at the moment.

she smiled when Anne grabbed hold of her dress to steady herself.

”it’s ok sweetie you don’t need to say sorry.” She takes her hand and leads her into the house. “I do have some house rules no wearing shoes in the house.” She says as she kneels down and undoes Anne’s shoes for her before helping her out of them. She then takes her own off. 

Anne was unaware of her childish actions and the amount of times she relied on Leah for help in some form or way today normally Anne was a bit more carefuly, a bit less clumsy, a bit more self aware but it was her first job and she felt....scared and she didn't have anyone to talk to about anything except Leah but it almost seemed as if their relationship was a bit more different then it should be.

They were work colleuges but they weren't equal and while Leah had helped her out she couldn't exactly call Leah a friend because it had only been a day yet it also felt more personal then that, more complex.  The brief telling off from being cleaned up it felt more like Leah was a big sister to her or something more even but she hadn't had a chance to think about these things at all but her family life was very poor so any comfort Leah did give her Anne found herself unable to stop herself from giving in, from regressing to a point.

Anne was a bit surprise at hearing the house rules but nodded, "T-that's alright it's your house," she said as she watched confused as Leah undid her shoes, "T-thank you." stammered Anne not sure how to feel about Leah doing that but as she got out of them she quickly missed the added inches she previously had.  It was only two inches at best but giving her height and the way she looked those two inches were important in making people think she was somewhat of an adult.  It left Anne feeling a bit more vulnerable then she wanted to be.

“I hope you like the house I haven’t redecorated since I inherited it of my grandmother so a lot of it needs a makeover.” She says as she leads Anne into the lounge. It’s a huge room with a massive tv and a lovely large sofa in the corner are lots of toys and even a folded up playpen.

”im going to get changed into something a bit more comfortable make yourself comfortable feel free to explore.” She says as she leaves the room. 
she goes upstairs into her bedroom and when she does she switches on a camera in the lounge so she could see how Anne reacts. 

Anne was a little surprised, "Oh i'm sorry about your grandmother," she was surprised by how big the lounge was, "do you babysit?" she asked curiously looking at the toys in the corner curiously, "I never had many growing up." she added her gaze lingering on the toys for a moment before turning to focus on Leah, "O-oh okay! Thanks."

Anne was surprised that Leah would leave her alone.

For a few moments Anne stood awkwardly before sighing slightly deciding to lower the zip on the tracksuit so she was a bit more comfortble as well as she glanced at the TV before making her way over to the toys.  A stuffed bunny grabbing her attention which she picked up to look at it before putting it down amongst the lot.

She knew Leah said it was okay to explore but she didn't want to be rude.

Anna went over to large sofa and had to basically climb onto it slightly. It was large and big. It was so cozy though.  Anna waited a minute and decided to grab a pillow putting it on her knees she then used to rest her head on and cautiously put her thumb in her mouth for comfort, suckling softly knowing that if Leah were to come in that she would be safe from the teacher finding out her secret not knowing that there were cameras filming her right now and that they could see her sucking her thumb clearly.

It was a old habit that kept her feeling calm and secure. It was a security blanket but it was something she only did when she was very anxious or feeling tired and she didn't feel anxious right, just sleepy.  Anna closed her eyes for a moment before forcing them open, "Mhm can't fall asleep." she said to herself with her thumb still in her mouth but if Leah didn't come down soon she would end up fast asleep.

Leah went to her home office and checked her email as she did so she checked the video footage from the camera and smiled as Anne was checking the toys out. She knew she was getting a head of herself but she couldn’t help thinking about Anne sitting there playing with the toys in the playpen.

when Anne sat on the sofa and started looking about to fall asleep Leah left the office and headed to one of the spare bedrooms. She opened the door to reveal a full on nursery complete with everything you could possibly want to look after a baby except it was all bigger then you would need for a real baby. Smiling she opened a cabinet revealing stacks of diapers and supplies.

she then went back down stairs and into the kitchen and got drinks she got herself a coke and a glass of milk for Anne. She then headed back to the lounge 

Unaware of the nursery and Leah's intentions Anne remained blissfully ignorant to the fact that things would soon change for her as she felt her eyelids dropping more and more as she fought off the need to fall asleep right then and there so when Leah did return she was revealed and lifted her head up placing her feet off the couch.

Anne removed her thumb quickly and smiled at Leah surprised her with the glass milk, "Thank you!" she said. It was an odd choice of beverage to be given but she wasn't going to be rude about it so she took a couple of sips, "You're house is so big and I would of loved to explore more of it but it feels rude doing that without you there." she explained being polite before yawning once more, "Sorry I just feel surprisingly tired I didn't expect today to take that much out of me."

“Sweetie don’t apologize it’s your first day in a new job it’s always tiring, plus I have a guest room you can sleep in tonight and I won’t take no for answer” she says playfully as she sits down next to Anne.

”so what was your favorite thing about today?” She says as she takes a sip of her drink. 

Anne blushed slightly before sighing, "I guess you're right." she said only to look at Leah in shock uncertain what to say to her offer and choosing to drink her milk instead for now until she could think of something.

"I don't have anything to wear though for the night?" she said, "Unless you want me to sleep in the nude." she finally replied trying to be a bit more playful.

It was difficult not to stare at Leah. There was just some sort of gravitational pull the woman had on her, "Oh...uh..." it was hard to think about what her favourite thing was today with everything that had happened and how many times she had done something wrong, "Meeting you." she replied softly knowing that she could of been stuck with someone less caring than Leah.

"I'll probably need a shower before going to bed." she said remembering that she had pissed herself today and while Leah had cleaned her up she still felt a bit icky...

“Clever girl, you’ll learn I’m nearly always right” she says smiling at Anne. “I’m sure i can find you something to wear that’s not a problem” 

“aww your so sweet, my favorite part of the day was meeting you and you’ve been brilliant” she says though if she was honest her favorite part was Anne wetting herself and having to clean her up and put her in the pull up. Leah had been fighting the urge to check Anne’s pull up ever since. 

Anne wasn't sure what she felt or how she felt about Leah? It almost seemed as if Leah was....controlling? But she nudge that small concern away for now not minding how overbearing Leah was. 

If anything it felt sort of nice giving how her family tended to be so she didn't mind a bit of fussing from her co-worker. It probably meant nothing anyway.

"If you're sure? If it's any trouble I don't mind heading back to my studio." she replied softly only to blush upon hearing that Leah's favourite part of the day had been meeting her....

Anne was glad that her accident hadn't hurt things between them at all and despite her sleepiness she was still very aware of her bladder wanting to make sure not to have another accident like before especially while wearing a pull up. 

The milk had been the first thing she drank since school had finished and yet she could already feel her bladder swell up slightly through the nervousness she felt. 

In truth Anne's pull up was already slightly wet having peed just a tiny bit earlier on when in Leah's car from the bumpy roads but she didn't want to make a scene or fuss about it.  The pull up wasn't uncomfortable and it hadn't started to smell yet but she knew that eventually it would even though it had been a slight accident.