LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A return to school (for Mummyleah)

Sword

Living in the apartment block next to the boarding school felt weird to Anna but at least it was free. The only people in the apartment block were teachers, other people who worked at the school and college students. The younger students lived in the halls nearby. They each had their own floor but because she was an assistant teacher and other assistant teachers normally drove in to the school she was left mostly on her own in block B with the understanding that students are allowed parties in that block once every two weeks on the day of their choosing and the school itself would sometimes use block b for events as well but her room would remain untouched.

Annie had chestnut hair with a natural reddish tint, sweet doe like eyes that seemed to always shine brightly with emotion to the point that some had bullied her in the past for because it was easy to tell when she was upset to the point that she had often been teased or bullied in middle school and even in high school for it for being sensitive and a bit of a crybaby.

Annie for the most part though had faded into the background later in high school becoming a nobody that no one cared about or even knew her name. It hurt that she hadn't been able to make any friends and that she wasn't even a outcast just a nobody that people just didn't see not even the teachers.

It changed somewhat when she went to college and graduated with a degree in English and teaching. In truth she wanted to be a writer but knew that she needed a skill to fall back on which is why she opted for her minor to be teaching despite lacking the confidence to do so which had hurt her overall grade.

Her schedule seemed rather consistent in that she'd be working and helping out in classroom A4 but it wasn't clear what the subjects would be at all except she'd be helping different age groups, pre teens, teens, young adults. It was a nice mix but scary. Annie was 28 so there wasn't a huge gap there and equally this was her first job! 

Would the teacher be younger or older than her? She hoped older otherwise it would be rather embarrassing but she knew that she was rather behind in her career for her age.

Annie hadn't even met the headmistress of the school yet! Some recruiter had simply giving her the temporary position. She hoped the teacher would be nice and welcoming towards her. 

A long red jumper, a skirt, black tights and plain black shoes made up Anne's look. It was modest, quaint and maybe even cute in a sense. She often needed her ID to prove she really was her age often getting mistaken for younger.

Anne was an hour early as instructed and tried to open the door to the classroom only to find it locked her key card wasn't yet on the system so it didn't work causing her to sigh softly as she waited awkwardly like some child that had been dropped off at school early for their first day. 

Miss Leah Warren pulled up in her Porsche parking in her designated space. Looking around she couldn’t help smiling after years of studying she had finished top of her class majoring in child development and psychology. She had then landed this teaching role at one of the best schools in the country. At only 24 she had down incredibly well for herself she was excited for the next stage of her life she wanted to pass on everything she knew to her students.

taking one last look in her mirror she got out the car. Leah was 6’2 had long blonde hair and she was wearing a black dress waning to look as professional as possible. She knew she came across as naturally very authoritative and always wanted to control people in order to help them.

she took her bag from her car before making her way to her new classroom. As she approached she saw a girl waiting outside.

”Good morning, I hope your excited and ready to learn good girl for being early. I’ve got to set up take a seat , let me get ready then we can start when your classmates arrive” she says pausing for a moment. “If you need anything put your hand up otherwise no talking” she says sternly.

then turns and puts her stuff on her desk. Making a note that her assistant was late shakes her head.

Anne blushed brightly as Leah approached her and she found herself feeling intimidated by the tall woman. It didn't help matters that she was just 5'2 in comparison to her 6'2. 

It caused Anne to shiver, "M-morning," she stammered, "Oh....uh," she blushed again wondering if Leah was just teasing her or being genuine, "right..."

Anne stood awkwardly for a moment, "I'm sorry for the misunderstanding but I'm not a student I'm your assistant," said Anne trying to gain her composure, "I even got my documents with me," she sighed, "here." she showed Leah her passport and other information, "I hope I haven't disappointed you?"

Anne found it difficult not to listen to Leah and felt extremely awkward that she hadn't done as she was told but it would be terrible if she was sat with the students and seen as one. They wouldn't respect her! Not that anyone really did respect her, "You wanted me here an hour early to go through something Miss..." she squeaked, "I'm Anne," she said, "they never told me who I'd be working with."

Anne tried to look Leah in the eyes but her gaze stayed on the floor like some naughty child that was trying to lie. It probably didn't help that she was fumbling with her skirt like some anxious child. This was one of the best schools in the country and she felt so out of place. 

Getting mediocre grades in high school and even failing maths wasn't good but she had won a scholarship due to her writing, her poetry. It allowed her to go to a good school where she could focus on her only real talent, writing. Her minor in teaching didn't require her to have much knowledge of every subject so she should be fine, right? Yet this school considered As from other schools to be Cs and Cs to be Fs unless it was a partner school.

Leah looks Anne up and down as she speaks. “I’m sorry about my mistake you do look very young for your age. I’m not disappointed it’s lovely to meet you. I must insist that next time I tell you to do something I expect you to do it, part of your job as my assistant is to lead by example.” She says as she reads through the papers Anne handed her.

”Thank you for coming early I will need you to be early everyday to help me set up. I’m sure we can have a lot of fun working together and I aim on teaching you to be the perfect assistant. Let’s start with an easy task. I need you to get these photo copied we need 20 copies of each.” She say smiling at Anne 

Anne blushed slightly, "O-oh it's okay it's not the first time someone has mistaken me for being younger," she admits, "I've tried everything to look older but it just doesn't work." 

Anne frowned slightly and bit her bottom lip contemplating over Leah's requirement, "I didn't realise my apologies," she wasn't exactly happy with the idea of having to raise her hand, "is that just inside the classroom or outside as well?" she asked, "And how would you like me to address you, miss?" she hoped she didn't have to keep calling Leah miss... 

Anne nodded, "Of course! I wouldn't be much of an assistant if I didn't arrive on time," she joked slightly, "right! Will do!" she took the paper and hurried off down the hall to get it photo copied only to get a few strange looks as she passed by a teacher or two and even a small group of students who were wearing some type of team sports clothing obviously a club of some kind. 

Anne wasn't focusing on them though and was just focused on doing her job to make a good impression on Leah even though she did feel slightly uncomfortable as she looked at a few students in the library who were all studying and in uniform. 

Anne soon returned with the photo copies and placed them down on Leah's desk with a smile, "Here you go miss!" she said feeling a bit confident and somewhat good for completing her first task. Hopefully everything would continue to go smoothly for her but she did feel a bit like a teachers pet which wasn't necessarily a bad thing to be giving her role unless others mistook her as a student like Miss Leah had earlier than there could be a bit of trouble, maybe.

When Anne left Leah continues to get things ready for her first class of the brand new school year. She looked around happily she really was looking forward to teaching her new students. 

Leah looked up from her laptop when Anne returned. “I’ve had a think and I do want you to raise your hand during classes and you must address me as miss in front of students otherwise Leah is fine.” She says smiling. 

“they look excellent thank you” she says looking at the print outs. “Now I want to get to know you better, what made you want to be a teachers assistant?” 

Anne frowned slightly, "The students won't think any less of me would they? With raising my hand and such?" asked Anne in a concerned and insecure way, "O-oh well I wanted to be a writer but that doesn't really pay much of anything," she confessed, "I kind of see this job as a security type thing something to pay the bills," she hoped being honest wouldn't backfire on her, "but I do love the idea of helping to create a good classroom atmosphere and the thought of helping others to learn what they want and would love to do." she added with a smile becoming more relaxed.

"Is there anything else you'd like to know, Leah?" she asked, "Oh I'm staying on campus in the building that the school provides by the way," she smiles, "also is there anything in the lesson plan I should be aware about?" she asked, "And I know this is a small thing but my key card doesn't work yet for some things," she blushed, "like doors to classrooms and the bathroom but it shouldbeworkingby next week." 

“I don’t want you worrying I’ll make it clear your my assistant. I see your role as vital in creating a good learning environment I will be using you to demonstrate a lot of techniques. Child development is a very important subject.” She says smiling at her.

”that’s awesome what do you like to write about? If there’s anything I can do to help let me know.“ she says as she pulls out some name cards.

she gets up and starts placing them on the desks deciding who should sit where. “I’m going to site you next to one of the girls for our first class her names Chloe and I think she may need some extra help.” 

“I’ll have a word with security and see if I can get your access sorted, but in the mean time I have these toilet passes if you need one let me know” Leah looks at her she would make sure Anne’s access was delayed.

Anne smiled brightly up at Leah feeling that things would work out okay. The woman before her was younger than her but that didn't really matter it wasn't as if Anne could even tell that Leah was younger she seemed much more older.

Anne nodded, "Well I'm more than happy to help and be part of any demonstrations that are needed within the classroom I know that a practical environment tends to be better than one that isn't." she wasn't sure what demonstrations she'd have to help with but knew she would have to follow Leah's lead on this and everything else.

"I haven't really done much of child development or thought much on the subject." she admitted as she thought briefly back to her own childhood and how it could of been better but that was in the past and she didn't enjoy thinking about that much.  Getting left behind by her own parents every holiday, having two siblings who were better than her at everything and just always being forgotten had left its mark on Anne.

"Poetry, short stories and the like but I did have a play that I wrote produced when I was at college by the local theatre," she smiled, "it was a musical." 

Anne nodded, "I'll do my best to help Chole," she said, "is there anything I should know about her and thank you," she smiled, "I should probably go to the bathroom before class starts...." she looks at the clock and frowns knowing that class would start soon. There shouldn't be a problem she should be able to hold her bladder for two hours, right?

“I’m glad your willing to help me teach my class by the time I’m finished you will know all about the subject. You will have to read me some of your poetry later I bet it’s brilliant.” She says smiling happily she had been dreading meeting her assistant but Anne would be perfect, Leah was already struggling to see Anne as adult.

”I’ve been told she’s a very smart student just finds it hard to stay focused. Your welcome.” Leah was about to say to Anne she should go to the bathroom but at that moment the bell rang and almost instantly students started coming in looking round.

”Hello everyone please find your name and take your seat , I’m Miss Warren and welcome to child development.” She says looking around. She gives them a few minutes to take their seats including Anne.

”it’s great to see you all here keen and willing to learn, before I set out what you will be learning this term. Anne here is my assistant.” She pauses for a moment. “Anne can you please hand these work sheets out.” She says before continuing to address the class.

”we will be starting by learning about babies and I’ll be teaching you everything you need to know.” She says

Anne smiled, "I hope I find the subject fun! It should at least be good for my writing to learn more about this kind of subject!" she was surprised that Leah wanted to read her work, "I shall! I hope you like it!" she replied enthusiastically feeling surprised by Leah having expected someone more snooty and uptight but Leah made her feel...

Like she was being listened to for once in her life and it was refreshing even though Anne knew she probably sounded childlike with the way she was prattling on about her writing like some kid that has finally caught the attention of her mummy for once.

Anne nodded and winced at the bell and the crowd of students entering the classroom to learn. It was a bit overwhelming and Anne moved aside slightly so she was just behind Leah and unknowingly had grabbed onto Leah's arm. It was incredibly childish for someone her age to do that and even troublesome giving that she shouldn't be acting like this.

Anne did let go quickly and blushed hoping no one had noticed including Leah. 

Anne awkwardly took her seat next to Chole. This was weird but it made sense, didn't it? "Of course," she said, "Miss Warren." she added and started to hand out the sheets to the students in the class feeling a bit out of place as she returned to her seat only to stumble slightly but it wasn't enough to fall but it did earn her a couple of snickers from the class as she finally sat down feeling uncomfortable.

“Thank you Anne good girl.” Leah says as Anne returns to her seat after handing out the work sheets. “On the sheets infront of you , you will see everything we will be covering and I’ll be demonstrating everything as well as getting you to show me you can do it yourselfs. If you have any questions I must insist you raise your hand and wait until I acknowledge you. Interruptions won’t be tolerated and Will be punished.” She says looking around.

”I want you all to get to know each other better so In your pairs I want you to introduce yourself and then share any babysitting experience or things like that” she says smiling 

Anne blushed a little and smiled, "Thank you, Miss." it felt a bit childish calling Leah, miss, but it felt even more childish being called 'good girl' yet it felt kind of nice? Nice knowing that she was doing everything right so far.

Anne glanced at the spare worksheets and noticed the various different lesson plans and information that it had. She really wished she had this earlier! Oh well. 

Anne watched as each girl turned to their neighbour sat beside them. The girl next to her Chole was talking to another, Sarah. The two seemed to be doing well and it looked liked both had a lot of babysitting experience.

About ten minutes in Anne felt her bladder twinge and gasped slightly crossing her legs. She needed to pee and while she understood Leah's rules she didn't exactly want to raise her hand and announce to the class she needed to go to the bathroom but as the urge hit her again Anne knew that she couldn't wait much longer maybe another ten minutes at best so swallowing her pride she held up her hand, blushing, "M-miss..." squeaked Anne having forgotten the rule about being acknowledged first due to her sudden desperation, "I need to use the bathroom..."

Leah was walking round the classroom listening to each group very happy with the response from the hole class she had just got near Chloe and Sarah. When out the corner of her eye she saw Anne’s hand shot up at that moment she was about to ask her what was wrong when she burst out asking to go the bathroom. there was laughter from other students everyone looking at Anne.

One thing Leah couldn’t tolerate was people breaking rules. “Everyone get back to work, me and Anne will be back in a minute. “ she says then turns to Anne.

”Anne stand up and follow me I need a word with you outside.” She says walking towards the door holding it open for Anne to follow her.

Anne's face turned bright red and she could feel her heart thumping in her chest at the laughter she heard from the students in the classroom causing her to feel immense shame.

Anne quietly followed Leah confused. Had she done something wrong?  She had only asked to go the bathroom? Her bladder twinged again causing Anne to become more anxious but at least she was out of the classroom, "Is something wrong, Miss?" she could sense something was off but she didn't know what only to gasp, "I'm so sorry!" suddenly remembering the rule, "I forgot the rule! I didn't mean to," she could feel tears prick her eyes, "I just really need to go to the bathroom, badly." 

Anne's body was tensed and she was doing her best to hold herself together despite needing to pee even though her knees were against each other and she was breathing awkwardly. It wouldn't take long until she had an accident.

Once outside and she was looking directly at Anne she struggled to keep a stern look on her face as she thought Anne looked super adorable as she gave of all the signs of a little girl desperate for the potty.

”apology excepted I won’t be so forgiving next time I need you to help set a good example for the students, come on let’s get you to bathroom you can use the staff one I’ve got my card” she says taking Anne’s hand and start to lead her down the hall.

Anne sniffled softly trying to hold back a couple of tears from the ordeal she was going through right now with Leah. The stern look was enough for her to pee herself just a little causing her plain white panties to become wet but she managed to hold herself together so she didn't pee anymore at least not yet, "I don't want to disappoint you or let the students down." she whimpered pitifully allowing Leah to take her hand as she held onto her tightly.

Walking down the hall Anne's desperation became much worse and she found herself gripping her crotch just like a child trying their best to hold everything together. A slight damp patch now appearing on the front of her skirt from her little accident earlier as she gripped Leah's hand tightly with her back hunched over slightly as she did her best not to cry, "I dunno if I can make it." she whimpered quietly as tears stung her eyes as she saw the door to the staff bathroom nearby.

Anne was breathing deeply and staying close, very close to Leah. 

Leah squeezes Anne’s hand reassuringly. “It’s ok don’t worry your safe you can trust me to look after you, now I want to see that adorable smile of yours.” She says in a very loving voice, Leah knew this first accident would be the hardest for Anne. When they reached the toilet door. Leah swiped her card wrong delaying them entering the bathroom.

leah was glad she had already got some supplies ready for teaching her class. She knew the pull ups would fit Kayla so that was ok. She would need to go to lost property to get her some clothes luckily Anne was small.

At this moment Leah swiped the door correctly and they walked in to the bathroom Leah lead her into the stall. “Do you need some help sweetie” Leah asked in a very gentle voice 

Anne feeling Leah's hand squeezing her own makes her feel slightly better despite how insecure she currently felt with the whole situation and problem at hand. 

Anne melted at the sound of Leah's voice and found herself smiling weakly in response as she kept a hold of her crotch childishly.

Anne watched in pure desperation as the door beeped in error causing her to shudder in fear at the prospect that she might have a genuine accident.

As they made their way to the stall Anne breathed in and out heavily a small hiccup and then a sob breaking through as her bladder twinged painfully and as she desperately pulled her tights down her bladder instantly released due to the movement and pressure it was under.

Pee pooled in her tights and down on the floor, soaking her completely as she watched in horror and instantly she started to cry. Her hands covering her face as sobs wrecked her body her crying was loud and similar to that of a babies due to its high pitch and the way she was breathing rapidly with anxiety.

Anne kept her hands to her face as she cried fearing Leah's reaction.

Leah wrapped her arms around Anne giving her hug. “It’s ok don’t cry accidents happen I will get you cleaned up there’s nothing to worry about sweetie.” She then starts removing Anne’s clothing taking extra care so not to get wet herself at all. 

she started by taking Anne’s shoes off her feet then slid her tights and panties down her legs she then removed her skirt all of which were completely soaked. She the. Using some wipes which were luckily in the bathroom already started cleaning Anne being so gentle. She then opened up the baby changing table and without even asking Anne lifted her up and sat her on it.

” now sweetie I’m going to go get you some clean clothes I want you to sit there till I get back I won’t be long.” She says smiling as she leaves the bathroom and goes to get what she needs.

once at lost property she goes through it her choices where very limited. After a few minutes a receptionist came in and Leah explained the situation and what she needed. By luck the receptionist had brand new pink tracksuit on her which was for her daughter but she said Leah could take it so Leah picked up a white T-shirt and took the items. Then stopping to pick up a pull up from her office she went back to Anne.

”you ok sweetie” she said as she entered the bathroom 

Anne sobbed as she felt Leah's arms wrapped around her and pressed her face into the woman's chest barley reaching. If it weren't for her shoes she'd be pressing her head just under Leah's chest. 

Being hugged and comforted by the young teacher did bruise the little confidence Anne had yet she didn't care right now as she sought and took the comfort Leah was providing her. It was different compared to the reaction of her mum and siblings who were quick to taunt her for being a bed wetter when she was doing exams in high school. That had been hard and even cruel.

Anne stood awkwardly like a doll as Leah undressed her down until she was completely naked except for her top that remained unscathed but that did nothing to hinder the humiliation she felt as she stood there like a child that belonged more in a primary school or worse.

Anne squeaked as she was picked up and placed on the changing table. It was a surprise and yet she couldn't say anything just gently whimper in the most pitiful manner possible as she nodded her head silently watching as Leah left her alone.

What could she do? She couldn't exactly get down without help but at least she could calm herself down now somewhat and rub the tears from her eyes. 

Waiting for Leah allowed Anne to stop crying and get herself together, mentally, "I'm so sorry!" she apologised quickly upon seeing Leah, "I didn't mean to have an accident," she squeaked not looking Leah in the eye and keeping her gaze on the floor, "I...I just don't know what's wrong with me." she nervously played with her hands and scratched at her palm, repeatedly, anxiously, and when that wasn't enough she bit down on her bottom lip, hard, to stop herself and regain back some control. 

This was her first day at work...

Her first job....

Anne closed her eyes tightly, "I'm not going to get fired, am I?" she whispered her voice tight and tears once again threatening to reappear. She couldn't cry. Not again. She could recall the teasing and bullying of middle school and how much the other students were intent on making her cry. It was awful. 

Leah was so happy when she returned and Anne was still sitting on the changing table, it was great she was already comfortable on it. “Anne you don’t need to say sorry you’ve not done anything wrong it’s been a stressful first day and you’ve been great.” Letting her motherly instinct kick in Leah gently pushed Anne so she was laying down. Then she slid the pull up Anne’s leg and made sure it fitted perfectly.

“let’s get you dressed then we can continue the day and after I’m taking you out for dinner” she says smiling as she helps Anne get dressed. “I don’t want you worrying about anything ok” 

Anne relaxed, greatly, Leah wasn't mad or upset with her? That was good. It meant that she didn't have to worry so much, right? 

Feeling Leah gently push her down on the changing table Anne submitted allowing herself to be pushed. It felt weird and it surprised her by how vulnerable she felt being on a changing table like this.

It hadn't even crossed her mind that Leah was going to put her into some form of protection.

Anne squeaked as she saw the pull up and felt it being pulled up her legs fitting snuggly and comfortably on her. The purple, pink, blue and yellow butterfly design giving it a added childish look. 

Anne didn't say anything about the pull up feeling to embarrass to do so as she allowed Leah to dress her like some kind of doll. The pink tracksuit had the school's logo on it and while she did appreciate having something to wear she knew that she was bound to look much younger now compared to before where she had chosen her outfit carefully to look as mature as possible but now....

She probably looked like one of the younger students....

Anne's focused returned to Leah, "O-oh thanks but you don't have to?" she replied meekly, "I could uh always go back to my studio quickly and change into something a bit more...appropriate? I don't want the students thinking badly of me." she whispered but truthfully she already knew her reputation was poor given the laughing from before and returning like this to the classroom might make things worse not to mention the pull up which had forced her legs apart enough that she would have a slight but adorable waddle to her walk. 

Leah looks Anne in the eyes. “I know I don’t have to but I really like you Anne. I want to get to know you properly plus I need your help getting to know the school and area. Hope you don’t mind helping me?” She says wanting Anne to feel needed and wanted.

”Anne I promise none of the students will laugh at you and If they do I’ll have them kicked of the course accidents happen. Plus I can’t let you go home otherwise it will count as an unauthorised absence and it won’t look good on your record.” She says seriously.

”now I want to see a big smile on that face let’s get you back to class” she says taking her hand 

Anne looked confused and blushed. What did Leah mean by like her? As colleagues? Friends or more? They didn't exactly know each other having just met today but she couldn't exactly ignore the butterflies she felt in her stomach over Leah. 

"No not at all," she replied, "I use to visit the town often because it was so close to the city and the school often had art shows that I would come by to see in the fields during summer," she said, "it would be my pleasure to show you around." she added shocked that Leah even wanted to hang out with her at all.

Anne sighed softly, "T-thank you for looking after me," she said, "I guess I just feel a bit intimidated I didn't exactly have a good time at middle school or high school for that matter." she added opening up a bit.

Anne smiled brightly but awkwardly at Leah before returning to class with her holding her hand tightly back.