LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

Yellow

I am mostly here to put up short stories that I write(unless they are extremely unpopular). I chose the name Yellow cuz it matches me and my attitude. I will always follow the rules, if I don't. I didn't understand. I never make trouble, my nature is submissive. I don't like causing problems or making things difficult. I'm nice to everybody, but myself 

Most of my stories are some kind of coping mechanism or coming to terms with stuff or reliving things I found intense. My life, families, and relationships are all very complicated and messy. It's all a fertile breeding ground for ideas.

About me personally, I've been a bedwetter my whole life. Sometimes I'll be dry for a few months. Then, there are times I have to wear diapers, cuz my Goodnites will leak and I don't wake up. Usually, I'll just wear Goodnites, they fit good, are decently absorbent and work well, unless I'm going through a rough patch. It can be frustrating, especially if i dont want to and it's not turning me on and i just feel gross. Waking up in soaked Goodnite for the second month straight, or having to put a diaper on every night before bed, or waking up withmy bed so wet that I have to wash my pillow

As far as life, I try to stay out of high pressure situations, or any pressure situations, really. I've had issues with day time accidents when/if something really stressful is happening or i have to hold it for a long time. After thirty or forty minutes leaks start happening. This is how I've been my whole life. I actually once wet my pants because a lawn gnome(it was a pretty scary lawn gnome, in my defense). I guess, I have a reputation, when it comes to wetting my pants.

Obviously, a lot of this has gotten crossed over into sexuality over the course of my life. So, I tend to do or say things that will humiliate me more, like in real life. Sometimes, people are talking about something scary, and I'll say what i would do, just to hear someone say something like, "You would be peeing in your pants in the two seconds" or about joining the military, my sister said, "I don't think they make diapers with tactical camouflage"

This is what i am, for better or worse. And these are most the general themes of my writing. If I didn't do this correctly im sorry