LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Christmas Dreams

“Listen babe,” Danny said. “I really appreciate you inviting me to spend the holidays with your family, but this break has kind of sucked. All we've done is sit around and watch those awful Christmas movies with everyone in your family. We haven't even been able to have, well, you know.”

“Yes, I know Danny,” Kristen replied angrily. “I didn't invite you to my parents house to fuck and be your entertainment. I invited you because I didn't want you to spend the holidays alone eating ramen.” 

“Yeah, and I appreciate that, but,” Danny started to say.

“But nothing,” Kristen interrupted. “Either stop being a grinch and actually start appreciating what I was trying to do for you, or be prepared to start swiping on Tinder again.”

Kristen was ready to walk away, and Danny was ready to follow after, but instead they were interrupted by Kristen's mother Madeline. 

“Alright you two time to start getting ready for the ballet. The Nutcracker starts in a couple hours and there is never any parking in Durham so we will need to leave in an hour so put some pep in your steps,” Madeline said.

“That sounds wonderful,” Danny said, sarcasm dripping from every word. “I can't think of a better way to spend the day than at a boring ballet.”

Madeline ignored Danny, and said to Kristen, “I got a new dress for you sweetheart. I put it in your room. Come with me Danny, I have an outfit that would be appropriate for you to wear to the ballet. Come with me.”

Not waiting for another sarcastic barb from Danny, Madeline took him by the hand. She led him back to the guest room where he had been spending the holidays with them. Madeline opened the door and led him inside the room. She shoved Danny on the bed, where he landed with a flop.

“I agree with my daughter,” Madeline said, as Danny shakenly got up onto his arms and legs, surprised by Madeline’s reaction. “You’ve been a little shit this entire time,” she continued on. “I was glad to overhear my daughter starting to not put up with that, but breaking up isn’t always the best solution. One of these days she is going to have to learn that just because she is dating a man doesn’t mean she still has to raise him and teach him a few lessons. Unfortunately we are stuck with you for a few more days and I don’t have the patience of my youth to put up with it.”

“You’re not stuck with me,” Danny protested. “If everyone is so sick of me I can just leave.”

“No you can’t.” Madeline said. “Don’t think that I don’t know the dorms are closed right now. So you can’t go back to State until they reopen, and you rode here in my daughter’s car, which means you don’t even have a car to sleep in. Unless you’ve got just enough money to afford a motel for the rest of the break, which I doubt, or otherwise you would have bought a plane ticket back to your parent’s home for the holiday. So, as I said, we are stuck with you for the rest of the break.”

Danny looked away from Madeline embarrassed from her summation of his current situation. Madeline took this moment to sit on the bed next to Danny, and yank him onto her lap. “That doesn’t mean there aren’t going to be some changes in your attitude though young man. As I said, my daughter might have the patience to put up with you for now but I certainly don’t and I will not have you continuing to ruin my Christmas.”

With that Madeline grabbed a paddle that she had hidden underneath the pillow of the bed, and brought it down hard on Danny’s bottom. Danny tried to cry out, but Madeline hushed him into silence. “The door is thick enough that no one will hear the sound of the paddle. But they will hear the sound of you whining and blubbering and know exactly what is going on in here. Everything will stay between us, unless you yell and scream, in which case the whole house will be in on it.” With that Danny did his best to hold in his cries and screams as his girlfriend’s mother spanked his bottom until there were bruises.

When she was finished, Danny was close to a sobbing mess. Madeline gently rubbed his back to settle him. Before he had regained his senses, Madeline began to undress him. It wasn’t until Danny was down to his underwear that he realized he was nearly naked. 

“Hey, what are you doing?” Danny asked, trying to cover himself up with his arms. 

“Getting you dressed for the ballet,” Madeline replied matter-of-factly.

“I can do that myself though,” Danny continued.                          

“Have you ever put a dress on yourself?” Madeline questioned him.

“I’ve never worn a dress,” Danny responded. “Why would I wear one to the ballet?”

“You didn’t think a spanking was your only punishment, did you?” Madeline asked. “Some public embarrassment will do you a little good, but first…” With that Kathleen shoved Danny back onto the bed and ripped his underwear off. She then went over to the closet, opening it and digging through it for a moment before returning with a crinkly white package.

“Now, you will need to wear this to the ballet,” Madeline said, unfolding the package to reveal that it was a diaper. “Hips up so I can slide it underneath you and put it on you.” 

“Why do I have to wear a diaper?” Danny whined.

“Two reasons. The first, is that I doubt you can figure out how to pee with your dress on, and I won’t have you pissing all over it. Second, Durham might be an accepting place, but this is still the South and I don’t need some dumbfuck trumper breaking your nose in the bathroom or worse. That is why you are going to wear a diaper. Now hips up!” Madeline said. 

She began pinching his thighs until he obeyed her command. With a sigh, Danny lifted his hips and Madeline slid the unfolded diaper underneath him. Madeline sprinkled a healthy amount of baby powder across his crotch before taping the diaper up tightly.

Now diapered, Danny sat up and asked, “Where did you even get one of these anyways?”

Madeline rummaged through the closet, pulling out the raiment she had stashed in there while responding, “Oh, they are leftover from Kristen’s grandmother, while she was in hospice. Now, stand up and we will get you dressed.”

Madeline started by slipping long thick stockings up his legs. Next came a soft silky blouse, that Madeline slipped on his shoulders and buttoned up. Next came a fluffy white skirt that Madeline called a petticoat, which she slid up his leg and nestled over his diaper around his waist. Then came a skirt, which nestled over the petticoat and flared out. Finally, a vest, which matched the skirt, was placed around his torso and buttoned up. Madeline then slid a pair of flats onto his feet.

“Now, sit on the bed and I’ll finish with your makeup,” Madeline told Danny.

“Do I have to have makeup too?” Danny asked. 

“Yes. Now do you need more swats to comprehend that all you should be saying right now is yes Ma’am?” Madeline retorted.

With another humph, Danny sat on the bed. Madeline applied foundation, eyeshadow, blush, and lip gloss to Danny. While Madeline made up his face, Danny was surprised to realize that he was enjoying the sensations of the makeup being applied to his face. 

When she finished, Madeline said, “Alright, sissy boy, now you can stay until here until I finish getting ready, but if you hesitate at all when I come to get you I will pull your skirts up and spank your diapered bottom in front of Kristen and everyone else in the family. Understood?”

“Yes Ma’am,” Danny answered, staying on the bed. He remained there as Madeline left, and stayed there the entire time until she came to get him again. As he sat there, he caught sight of himself in front of the mirror, and was embarrassed because his first thought at seeing himself was that he looked pretty. He was also surprised at how much he loved the feeling of everything he was wearing. He loved the softness of the blouse against his skin. He loved the feeling of the skirts rubbing against his legs. Worst of all, he loved the way the diaper cradled his balls and enclosed his crotch within its snug grasp.

Almost too soon for him, Madeline returned to retrieve him. Without any fight or backtalk, he left the room with her to gather with the rest of Kristen’s family in the living room. Kristen’s entire family, two brothers and sister and their partners, were sitting in the living room. There were more than a few snickers as Danny came in. 

“I didn’t know your outfit was going to be so pretty.” Kristen said coming up to him. “You look so cute,” she said before giving him a kiss on the lips. She was dressed in a shimmery silver dress that accentuated her thin waist and toned legs. 

“Oh no, I’ve smudged your lip gloss. Here lit me fix that for you,” She snickered, pulling out a tube of lip gloss and applying another coat to his face.

Seeing the look on Madeline’s face, Danny responded with a polite “Thank you,” before complimenting his girlfriend on how beautiful she looked in her outfit. 

“I think everyone is here, should we get going?” Madeline asked the assembled family members. With that, they all crowded into several cars and drove to the Durham Performing Arts Center to see The Nutcracker performed. 

As they walked through the lobby, Danny heard several jokes and laughs made at his expense. One comment he heard from an older woman was, “You don’t see petticoat punishment much these days, and less on boys of his age. Good on whoever that boy’s mother is though for teaching him a lesson.” Another was, “God, what a sissy fucking faggot. Can you believe people like that come out in public?” These comments, and others, made Danny walk as close to Kristen as he could, trying his best to hide behind her. He was so close, that she ended up taking his hand, holding onto it tightly as they walked into the theater and found their seats. Danny ended up seated between Kristen and Madeline for the performance.

As the lights dimmed, Danny found himself eager to actually see the performance. Truth be told, he had never been to any ballet before, and knew next to nothing about the ballet except that there was a sugar plum fairy dance in it somewhere. From the moment the curtains went up and the first performers came on stage, Danny watched with rapt attention. He enjoyed the music coming from the orchestra pit, and appreciated the skill of the ballet dancers as they leapt and twirled across the stage. 

The thing he was most enthralled by though was the costumes. Particularly those of the female dancers. He loved how feminine and girly the outfits of the mother’s and daughters looked during the Christmas party and wondered what those shine and frilly dresses would feel like against his skin, or how he would look in them. Then he found himself wondering what a ballet tutu would feel like, and what it took in order for a skirt to flare up high enough to show his underwear, and how he would feel if he were to twirl fast enough to do that. All in all, Danny was loving the performance.

Danny also found himself sporting an erection in his diaper. Focus fixed on the performance, he didn’t have time to contemplate the cause of it, even though it remained for almost the entire performance. All of it that was, except for the Arabian Dance sequence. Danny would have been hard as a rock during this scene normally, taken in by the beauty of the dancer and the allure of her attractive outfit and sultry dancing. Unfortunately, Danny had the pressing need to pee during this scene. Not seeing anyone else get up during the performance, and knowing that Madeline wouldn’t let him get up anyways to use the restroom, Danny gave in, and used his diaper. He felt the stream of hot urine spray into his diaper and splash against the fabric all over himself before being absorbed back into the diaper. This provided an entirely new set of feelings for Danny, but only on a subconscious level. The Arabian dancer held all of his conscious focus. 

When the performance ended, Danny was very aroused, very entranced by the beauty of ballet, and sitting in a very wet diaper.

As the final curtain closed, and everyone stood up, Kristen asked Danny, “So, was that as boring and awful as you thought it would be?”

“No,” Danny said, face flushed hot with embarrassment at the thought of how he had previously derided something that he now found he loved. “I really liked it a lot actually.”

“Good. I’m glad to hear that,” Kristen said, giving him a smile and a kiss on the lips. Danny then felt Madeline pushing on his diapered bottom, and realized that she was giving him a cue to start shuffling out of the aisle. He broke off the kiss with Kristen and followed her as she again took his hand and led him out of the aisle. 

Once they returned to the house, everyone dispersed throughout the rooms, finding some activity to occupy themselves with until dinner was ready that evening. Madeline asked Danny to help her with something quickly, but that was a pretense for her to take him back to his room.

“I see you made good use of that diaper,” she said once the door was closed and the two were alone. “Would you like a fresh one?”

“I’m not going to get to change back into my normal clothes?” Danny asked dejectedly.

“No, I think a few more hours in skirts will still do you some good.” Madeline said in a tone that broke no further argument on the matter.

“May I have a fresh diaper then,” Danny asked politely. The pee had turned cold in the diaper, and it was no longer comfortable to wear.

Madeline didn’t say anything in response, but the smile on her face showed she was clearly pleased with the way Danny had asked for his diaper to be changed. She helped him undress down to his diaper and blouse. She then untaped the used diaper, and wiped off Danny’s crotch with a warm washcloth. Danny, for his part, felt himself starting to grow an erection, and used every ounce of will power he possessed to avoid having being hard while his girlfriend’s mother changed his diaper. 

Thankfully for him, he was able to hold out until he was taped tightly into another diaper. Madeline then dressed him back into his outfit, and touched up his makeup before sending him back out again. Kristen was busy helping in the kitchen, and Danny had been yelled at enough in his childhood to know to stay out when his presence was neither needed or wanted. Finding the den empty, Danny sat in a chair, and turned the tv on. He found A Christmas Story playing on a channel, and sat watching it by himself, until, to his chagrin, Kristen’s two older brothers, Steven and Michael, and Kristen’s brother-in-law, Alex, entered.

“Hey, A Christmas Story, not bad,” Alex said, sitting down in an empty chair to watch. The other two men also found empty seats, one of them unfortunately being next to Danny on the couch. 

During one commercial break, the brother sitting next to Danny, Michael, turned to him and said, “Hey, don’t feel too embarrassed about being petticoated. Mom is a little out there, and did it a ton to us as kids.”

“Yeah. Alex added. “On our wedding night Madeline told me that if she ever heard a word of complaint from Becca about me she would come over to our house and tan my hide.”

“If society were more matriarchal, mom would definitely be dictator of the world,” Steven joked. This eased a bit of Danny’s comfort as he sat with the other three men watching the movie. 

Eventually, the four men were called to dinner. Before Danny was allowed to sit at the table though, Madeline made him add another garment to his already numerous number of clothes. She called it a pinafore, and told him that unless he would rather wear a baby’s bib during the meal, he was going to wear the pinafore to protect his outfit. 

Again, Danny was surprised to find he wasn’t actually that humiliated during the dinner. Everyone else at the table was well acquainted with one another, and so he was largely ignored. Thus, Danny was able to sit, continuing to enjoy the pleasurable feel of the fabric of his clothes and the way the diaper cradled his crotch, and eat the food and listen to the conversation in contentment. 

One particular topic of conversation was ballroom dancing, brought up by Michael’s girlfriend. “I love dancing, but it’s just so hard to know all the steps and when I am supposed to do them,” She said. 

“Actually,” Alex, who was a professional dance instructor, replied, “It really should be all up to the man. If he is good at leading, then all of the work really is up to him and the girl can basically totally tune out. I can show you after dinner if you want?”

“That would be really cool to see,” Michael’s girlfriend responded excitedly.

The dinner continued in that fashion until everyone was filled with wine and a delicious Christmas dinner. While the other members of the family had to excuse themselves in order to relieve their aching bladders, Danny found that the diaper was actually nice in this situation because he could simply pee at the table and not miss any of the conversation. Eventually the meal ended though, and everyone retired to the living room to loosen their belts and digest the delish meal they had consumed.

As time wore on though, Michael’s girlfriend pestered Alex for a demonstration about what he was talking about at dinner though. It was clear that she was hoping Alex would show her directly, but instead he called on Danny. “Would you come here for me?” Alex asked Danny. Danny got up from his comfortable spot on the floor, unsure at what Alex was about to ask him. Without asking, Alex took Danny’s hand’s in his, placing one arm on his back while holding the other in his hands. “Now, you’ve never danced the girls' part of the Waltz before, have you?” Alex asked.

“N-n-n-o-o-o,” Danny said, embarrassed and confused.

“Good,” Alex said, before beginning to dance with Danny in his arms. Danny was surprised to find himself following along in Alex’s arms. He had no idea what he was doing, but Alex led him around the room as if he were a delicate damsel who had studied dance for years. “As you can see,” Alex said to the rest of the family. “Because I am giving Dannielle, err sorry about that,  I mean because I am giving Danny here clear direction, he is able to do what I want him to do effortlessly. Now knowing the steps can help with things like twirls,” and with that Alex twirled Danny under his arm before catching him and pulling him back into the basic box step. “But I can still make him do basically what I want him to do just by guiding his body.” When Alex was finished with him, Danny’s face was flush and he was out of breath. He didn’t know how to process the thought though that the exertion of dancing wasn’t the sole reason for the rush of blood flowing through his body.  He had loved the feeling of the skirts as they twirled and swished around him as he danced. Danny also liked the feeling of being in Alex’s arms and led around by him more than he would like to admit.

Eventually, the evening wound down, and Kristen’s siblings departed for their own domiciles. Kristen gave Danny a goodnight kiss, and a quick pat to the butt. Danny blushed as she felt her hand on his backside, while Kristen retired to her room with a knowing smile. Madeline led Danny back to his room, where she helped him undress. She still didn’t let him change back into his normal clothing, instead giving him one final diaper change and a white nightgown to sleep in. She then gave him some cotton pads and a bottle of makeup remover to wash the makeup off his face before bed.

Once he had finally gotten everything off his face and brushed his teeth, Danny crawled into bed. He pulled out his phone, and googled a phrase that had been popping into and out of his head ever since he had heard Madeline say it. Sissy boy. It took a few iterations to get what he actually wanted, but eventually he found what he was looking for. There were several sites featuring pages that discussed the fetish, and he found numerous erotic stories, photos, and artwork. That night, he fell asleep browsing images of sissies on DeviantArt. 

His thoughts about sissies didn’t stop with his subconscious thoughts though. He awoke, feeling snow fall upon his face in his dreams. He found himself on top of a bed, wearing the outfit that Clara had worn in the performance of The Nutcracker he had watched that afternoon. It was a silver dress with large puffy sleeves. A large red sash was wrapped tightly around his waist, and he could feel a large bow fastened in his hair. Lastly gloves and heels that matched his dress adorned his hands and feet. Danny was able to see his entire outfit because he was standing next to a lake in the snow that provided a mirror-like surface for him to look at his reflection.

Suddenly though, something caught his attention out of the corners of his eyes. Looking up, he saw humanoid, yet monstrous figures advancing towards him. Danny tried to flee, doing his best to run through the snow in his heels. He didn’t make it far though before falling, feeling his face fly into a cold snowbank. Before he could get up himself, he felt himself being dragged out of the snow by the creatures. A giant creature held him aloft, while the others flipped up his skirts, revealing the frilly satin rhumba panties he was wearing underneath. They all leered at him with lustful, sadistic eyes. 

“Such a pretty sissy boy,” one of the creatures said. “I bet his voice sounds pretty when he cries out.” With that, one of the creature’s tails cracked across his back like a whip, stinging Danny and making him cry out in pain. 

“Yeah. That’s the stuff,” One of the monsters said, while another yelled out. “Do it again.” Still more said, “let’s hear those pretty lips moan around our cocks instead.” With that, he was dropped to the ground, and the creatures descended upon him, ripping his clothing off. Once he was naked, several wrapped their tails around his extremities, holding him down, while two creatures approached him, rubbing their monstrous phalluses, preparing to rape his mouth and ass. 

Danny gulped in fear, scared about what was going to happen to him, when a horn blew in the distance. Everyone looked up, including Danny, to see soldiers in bright blue, red, and yellow uniforms riding silver chargers stampeding across the snow covered meadow. Drawn swords gleamed in the moonlight. The soldiers collided with the mob of monsters. Danny was once again dropped into the cold snow as the two sides battled. One soldier, wearing a more elaborate and colorful uniform than the others, leapt off of her horse, landing in front of Danny and raising her sword to protect him. Catching a glimpse of the soldier’s face, Danny realized that it was Kristen. 

Kristen cut several monsters that charged her down with her blade, before being drawn into a duel with one of the creatures who had been ready to rape Danny. The two exchanged strikes, the creature fending off each of Kristen’s cuts and thrusts with his claws. As the one creature held Kristen’s concentration, another snuck up on her, claws sharp and ready to disembowel Danny’s girlfriend. Before Danny could cry out a warning to his girlfriend, another soldier ran up and drove his sword through the beast. This distracted the other monster, allowing Kristen to cut him down. With that, the few creatures that were left standing fled in all directions for their lives, and the soldiers cheered their victory. 

The soldier that had rescued Kristen picked Danny up out of the snow, and carried him over to Kristen. He set Danny on his feet in front of Kristen, and she waved her blade like a magic wand. Danny was enveloped in a golden light that filled his entire vision. When the light dispersed, Danny was once again clothed, although this time he wore a pink princess dress with large poofy sleeves, and a large skirt that ballooned out around his waist like those worn by Southern Belle’s. He also felt the weight of a tiara on his head, and a pink bow tied tightly around his neck. It felt like Danny was wearing long underwear, but he could tell the fabric was both softer and tighter, so he guessed that they were tights. Lastly, a pair of high heeled boots with bows on the sides covered his feet. 

At Kristen’s behest, Danny gave a twirl, watching as his skirt flared up and swirled around him. All of the soldiers cheered as Danny finished his twirl. He gave them a shy smile, which made a few of them whistle. A sleigh, pulled by two more of the silver warhorses was drawn up beside Danny and Kristen. Kristen helped Danny into his seat, before taking the reins. With a cry and a crack of the reins, their slay was off, flying across the wintry world. 

Danny and Kristen rode across the countryside until they arrived at a magic castle frosted in snow. As their sleigh passed through the front gates of the castle, Kristen and Danny were teleported out of the sleigh to a warm hallway where they were standing in front of a doorway. The door opened, and Kristen took Danny by the arm leading him into a magnificent ballroom where a feast was laid out. Sitting at all of the tables and chairs were the soldiers that had rescued Danny and the partners that accompanied them. Each soldier wore a uniform adorned with medals and unblemished by battle. The man or woman on their arm wore either a pristine Victorian suit or ball gown. The guests formed two lines that Danny and Kristen walked between, taking them to what was clearly the head table. Kristen picked a champagne flute up from the table, and gave a toast that everyone cheered. Before Danny and Kristen could sit down though, the dream changed again.

While the tables and chairs remained, the room had transformed from a ballroom to a stage. Instead of a theater and rows of chairs though, there was a giant mirror where the stage ended. 

Danny was no longer next to Kristen either, she sat at the head table, directly in front of Danny, while Danny stood in front of all the tables. He was dressed as the Sugar Plum Fairy from The Nutcracker. 

Suddenly the lights dimmed, and the iconic music began to play. Danny felt as if he had various cuffs around his body, with anchor points connected to strings attached to each of the restraints. He would feel a force across an area, and his body would respond, performing the appropriate ballet step as if he were a marionette. As he danced he felt the satin of the tutu against his body, the feeling of the air on his skin as he moved, and the air resistance of the tutu as Danny moved across the stage. He also was keenly aware of the eyes of the guests on him, and that attention made Danny’s penis to respond positively. He danced the entire movement for the guests of the ball, finishing en pointe and forced to hold it by the invisible wires as the guests applauded his performance. His tutu was also magically flared up as he held his position, showing his satin clad erection to all. As his muscles began to exhaust from the exertion of holding his pose, he was finally able to release his posture. Before the balls of his foot touched the stage though, the scene changed again. 

This time he was dressed as the arabian dancer Coffee. The scenery had also changed, and now all of the women from the ball were sitting on plush pillows in a circle surrounding Danny. This time the restraints were visible to Danny. They looked like those he had seen in the bondage porn he occasionally watched, but matched his outfit so well that they looked like a normal part of the costume. As the music started though, Danny didn’t feel any pressure from the restraints dictating his movements. Instead, his body moved on its own, and he danced for the pleasure and gaze of the assembled women. 

When Danny spotted Kristen, still in her soldier’s uniform, he advanced on her, taking delicate, sensuous steps. He twirled and shook, trying to look sensuous and sexual for his girlfriend, doing his best to imitate the dance he had watched earlier, and the style that he had occasionally seen in movies and television. He turned from her, doing his best to jiggle his sheer clad ass and elicit a sexual response from Kristen. When he finally succeeded he made his way back to the center, jiggling and shaking his hips to give all the women a good view of the performance, before ending his dance in a bow. He was covered in a sheen of sweat as he stood back up, but saw the lustful and aroused looks of all the women.

Again though the scene changed. The lights were now bright, and all the guests who had been in the ballroom, men and women, were seated on pillows. Danny minced onto the stage in a line with several other sissy boys. Danny was dressed as the Marzipan shepherdess, while all of the other sissies were dressed as the Marzipan sheep. Unlike the professional dancer’s each sissy ballerina was wearing a thick and obvious diaper underneath their tutus. 

The sissy ballerinas pranced, minced, and twirled across the stage to the laughs, applause, and general delight of all seated on the plush pillows. They held hands as they sashayed in a circle, before stepping in pressing all of their faces together while sticking out their lips in an exaggerated kiss. As the music for this dance began to wind down, Danny stood apart from the other sissies as they formed a line. He then kissed each on the lips as they minced past him. He then rejoined them, in the center of the line. The sissies then curtsied in unison to their audience. As they held their curtsy, again in unison, the sissies filled their diapers, wetting and messing them to more laughs and jeers from the audience. A mirror appeared above the guests, while the mirror where the normal audience would have been remained. Through the two mirrors, Danny was able to see how he looked from both sides, and was acutely aware of how much his diaper had expanded after containing his bodily waste. 

While they continued to hold their curtsy, Kristen and several other women got up from their pillows. Each walked over to a sissy. Danny looked up as Kristen stood over him. She looked down into his face and gave him a passionate kiss.

Once more his dream changed. This time, he was wearing a ballet tutu costumed to show that he was a princess. Before he became fully aware of the situation, Danny felt a pair of hands grab his own. Danny was then being twirled and thrown across the stage. Quickly coming to his senses, Danny realized that his partner was the soldier that had saved Kristen, dressed as a matching prince to his princess tutu.  Like Alex had done after dinner, the soldier led Danny in a dance across the stage. He was twirled, dipped, and picked up by the soldier. 

This time, the sole audience member was Kristen. Danny and the soldier finished their dance directly in front of Kristen, Danny facing Kristen while the soldier held him from behind. As they held their pose, Danny felt his ballet tights being pulled down. Now though, Danny was aroused, and excited about what was to come, soon he was bent over, holding onto a ballet bar that had magically appeared. 

He then felt the soldier's cock penetrate him, and felt the soldier’s dick rubbing his prostate. The soldier fucked him in front of Kristen, until his warm cock shot a hot load of cum into Danny’s ass. This made Danny spray his cum into the ballet tights pulled down around his knees. At this, Kristen got up from her chair, and began sucking Danny’s penis. 

When Danny was on the verge of cumming again, Kristen suddenly stopped, taking Danny’s dick out of her mouth. She then pulled her pants and panties off, and the soldier released Danny from his grip. Kristen guided Danny’s face down to her crotch. Danny knew what to do, and immediately got to work with his tongue. Soon, Danny felt Kristen’s muscles tightening. A minute later, they were wrapped around his head as she came.

Kristen took deep breaths for a minute, before laying on the pillow. She grabbed Danny’s penis, and guided it inside of her. Before Danny could start humping though, he felt himself being again penetrated by the soldier. 

Danny actually ended up not needing to make any movements. The soldier humped him, and the force of his thrusts caused Danny to fuck Kristren. Danny initially felt like nothing more than a sex doll as the soldier fucked him again, but soon his mind melted into nothing but pleasure as his dick and prostate were pleasured. After a while, the soldier’s pace picked up and Danny could feel the soldier’s cock beginning to throb inside of him. Simultaneously, Danny again felt Kristen’s legs tightening. Another minute and the three were coming in unison. As Danny felt the best orgasm of his life, his vision blurred and everything faded away.

He awoke to see Kristen wearing a similar nightgown to his own, gently shaking him awake. Sun was streaming through the windows. 

“Mom told me to wake you up if you wanted breakfast, it's getting late,” she said, smiling into his face as he regained consciousness.

“Oh, thanks,” Danny said once he had regained enough of his composure.

“She also said you can wear your normal clothes now if you want to as well,” Kristen continued, giving him a mischievous smirk and a wink, indicating she wasn’t opposed to Danny staying in dresses.

“Oh okay,” Danny said, lost a bit in thought as his mind cycled back to the dream he had just been woken up from. His thoughts came crashing back and his cheeks flushed at what happened next though.

Kristen got up from the bed, as if she were heading out of the room, before quickly going over to the closet and pulling out the pack of diapers Madeline had been using on Danny. “We will definitely be buying you a pack of these on our way home though. I like your attitude much better when you’re diapered. You're more blushy and submissive, and it kinda makes me really hot.” As Danny started to stammer, she gave him a kiss on the lips and the head, before leaving the room, closing the door on her way out. 

• Like 8
9 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Very very nice didn't expect this story to be like this but

I did I enjoyed it a lot.

Well Kristen make his/her dream some true? 🙂

Yeah. Im not super great at coming up with titles. So this is kind of the best I could come up with thats, The Nutcracker, but with sissies. 

I'm glad you liked the story though.