LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Christmas Eve excitement

Bob2305

I haven’t posted often in the past but hope to be more active in 2024. Some may already know that I met a wonderful lady who has made me feel so at ease with this quirk of mine. That aside, she has suggested that we have a play date on Christmas Eve and I’m so excited about it. I did mention to her in the past that I’d love to be babied for a day but don’t want to push it onto her. ( I would hate to lose her because of my liking for nappies etc.)
I don’t know what the day will pan out like and I’ll leave it up to her but some of the things I wouldn’t be upset to do include;

1. Waking up in her loving arms
2. Making love as a big boy before the day begins.
3. Being bathed
4. Having no control of what she decides to dress me in
5. Being fed lots of bottles
6. Dry nursing (I love this !)
7. Trip to the pub with my nappy and onesie on under my big boy clothes
8. Watching a film whilst snuggling
9. Lots of nappy changes (I haven’t had this done to me since my teen years so I’m not sure how I would feel)
10. Lots more snuggles, touching and full on affection
11. Maybe even put down for a nap (but I’d want to snuggling her rather than being on my own)
12. All in all, just being shown unconditional love if that’s at all possible)

I love her so so much and can’t wait to be with her. 

Anyone else spending time as a little person together with the love of their lives over Christmas?

• Like 1

I'll be spending the day with my Wife and my Daddy. He's already got everything for us to bake together on Saturday, do letters to Santa and look at lights on Sunday and He's shown me the cute sleepers and onesies He's going to keep me in. Unconditional love is absolutely possible, my Daddy shows it to me every day 💗💗

• 2 months later...

We visit at christmas eve every year granny.

Granny is the mom of daddy - daddy is the new husband of my former wife and she is my mommy now.  Daddy have demoted and replaced me as husband and father. I became her (mommys/former wife) little daughter and baby - 24/7.

The african family is very big and it was not easy for me to be in baby clothes at visit by them. Mostly when i am at home - or visit granny - i am only in a tshirt and a panty diaper. Granny and the other women made a lot of tasty foods - but i have to eat infant food like the other days. Sometimes I get some pudding, cookies or ice cream. Everyone is a little excited - me too - I usually get the black family's used infant and baby things to reuse - when a baby has left babyhood.

Often i get diapers as gift - also Pampers Baby Diapers size 8 and Huggies Baby Diaper size 7

• Confused 1