LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cops In Diapers

SoakedinTexas

Cops In Diapers

I have asked this one time before but wanted to put it out again because I have been contacted again by another police officer. Which brings my count to about five cops that have been brave enough to contact me and chat or email each other. I know that there has to be more out there and we should try to get in contact more with each other. I know that not all cops want to be out on the Internet but feel free to contact me direct.

A little about me, I am currently working in Iowa. I have been here going on 8 years now after coming from Texas where I worked for almost 5 years as a police officer for a collage in the Dallas area. Before that I was in the army for 10 years as a military police officer. I was stationed in a few different areas and loved each place.

Now when I say cops in diapers this also means those military police, retired cops, and yes prosecutors too. Each of us has something that we can offer to the other. Be it just a support tree or information from the part of the job you are doing or contacts to do the job better. Even in some cases someone to visit if you are out of town on business.

So again I put this out to all diapered cops to drop me an email, hit me up on instant message or however you feel comfortable.

SoakedinIowa

soakediniowa@yahoo.com

I really thought that there would be at least a couple of new cops that may contact me or post here. I know that the 4 or 5 that I have talked to aren’t the only cops in diapers out there.

It may have helped if this posting had been left on the main page instead of being mved here to the meeting place. But I do understand why it was moved to the correct location.

Well I still hope that a few other cops will pull up their diapers and quit being scared that you are going to be found out and start making friend.

SoakedinIowa

soakediniowa@yahoo.com

You're right there are more of us

Hello,

Glad to see another one out there. Feel free to contact me or eamail me anytime. I look forward to meeting others when I can.

SoakedinIowa

soakediniowa@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hello again. Over the last year I have lost contact with some of the other diapered police officers out there. I guess between normal life and work things get busy and we drift apart. So I am going to start this thread again and see if we can make some new contacts out there.

Any of diapered law enforcement people out there that would like to start net working with other police, lawyers, correction officers or other type of law enforcement persons drop a post here or hit me up sometime. Maybe I can do a better job this year staying in contact.

Hope to hear you.

SoakedinIowa

soakediniowa@yahoo.com

Congradulations on your choice. I wish you luck with your training. Feel free to chat with me any time.

SoakedinIowa

soakediniowa@yahoo.com

Hey, I'm in the process of becoming a cop in Melbourne, Australia. I've been in the Army for about 3 years.

• 2 weeks later...