LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big mistake (this is for me and kaylaindiapers)

Mummyleah

Leah decides to show her control and pushes Kayla down so she’s laying on her back she then rubs harder on the front of Kayla’s thick diaper as she reaches into a bag and taking a pacifier she then gently pushes it into Kayla’s mouth.

“Be a good baby for mommy , show mommy you need your diapers” she says softly as she continues to use her fingers to play with kayla.

Kayla was pushed back roughly and Leah began to have her way with her again. 

Kayla was too busy screaming in vain she was a grown up and then when her body took over she began begging no! 

“N-no pl-please not again!” She cried pleading beggin for mercy as her adult side was conflicting with being infantilized..

Kayla begans grinding into her new mommy’s fingers..

”No please mommy I’m an adult!” She cries as her nipples become erect and her diaper area is wet and on fire! Her whole body is so hot she feels like the sun has enveloped her.. She finally does it and gets off again now sucking a pacifier and calling Leah mommy!  
She didn’t mean to she just got lost in her happiness.. 

“Good baby Kayla for calling me mommy” she says smiling down at her. “Sweetie we both know your not an adult” she says softly.

”Only babies wear diapers and I know you love your diapers don’t you” she says as she uses a finger to check her diaper,

”has my little girl made a mess in her diaper” 

“You’re not my mommy!” She whined but her tormentor was making her love her diapers..

”Please no more!” She said was desperately fighting to get her adult life back.. Leah kept trying to pull her into babyhood and it felt like quick sand her adult life was slipping away her babyhood was waiting..

”No I don’t love diapers!” She said softly trying to catch her breathe as Leah played with her somemore as she checked her diaper..

What could Kayla do she was so conflicted she was wet but she didn’t want to admit it.. 

“Yes.” She said softly now her toe wasn’t in the water her whole foot was now back in the neighborhood the one that said babyhood on the street she was now on! 

“I’m so proud of you baby I promise I’m going to look after you completely” she says as she gently strokes her cheek.

”now let’s finish getting you ready and then it’s time to go, your going to have so much fun” she says looking into Kaylas eyes 

“Look after me Wh-what do you mean I’m an adult I have a job this can’t last!” She was hoping eventually Leah would have her fun and leave then Kayla would get her revenge or just lock the door and hide in fear.  

Kayla began to panic she’s really going to take me out like this! She screams in her head.  

“Please I’ll be good I’ll be the best baby you want me to be I promise I’ll use the stupid diaper I’m drink a bottle and eat baby food please just let me stay here!” Kayla was trying to say all the right words just to get to stay in her house!  

“There you go lying to me again I know you don’t work “ she says looking at her. “I think Kim will be happy if your a good girl for me. I wouldn’t want to have to keep targeting her.” 

”my friends have organised a party for you. It would be rude if we didn’t go” she says happily 

Kayla stomps her foot 

“Leave her out of this I- I still don’t know what you want and why you’re doing this!” She cried 

She had a cold streak run through her as she didn’t even think about Kim.  Well she’ll be gone for two months then this bitch will have to leave.  

Who am I kidding Kim can’t do anything I’m screwed until she gets board. 

“Can’t we just say I didn’t feel good or something?” 
She’s trying to come up with any excuse she can! 

• 2 weeks later...

Leah had , had enough of the whining she was going to show Kayla who was boss. “Now stop this we are going to my friends house” she says pausing. “You will be on your best behaviour” she gives her bottom a firm spank before grabbing her hand and leading her out the bedroom and downstairs.

as they leave the house there’s no one around and they get to Leah’s car.

Kayla remembers a scenario playing out just like this but she was the mom and not the baby.
She felt so small and powerless. 
“Owe!” She yelped and lunged forward with the impact to her diapered bottom. 

Good no ones around she thought as she was put in the car in the back seat.  Kayla was scared to death will she spank me in front of her friends will she feed and change me in front of her friends. 

Will they even know who I am? 
Will one of them help me and think Leah is crazy and this is kidnapping!  She thought all these thoughts as her mind was racing and they backed out of the driveway. 

As Leah pulled out the drive way she smiled looking back at Kayla as she was strapped in the back. “Sweetie I promise your going to have so much fun today” it wasn’t a long drive to her friends house but Leah put on nursery rhymes to entertain Kayla.

when they got to her friends two of Leah’s mates came out the house excited to meet Kayla. Leah got out first and came round to the passenger  side opening the door she then undid Kayla’s seat belt. Before helping her out the car picking up kaylas diaper bag before shutting the door.

At this point the two girls came over smiling. “Kayla this is your auntie Chloe and auntie ami” Leah said smiling

Kayla wanted to puke as she heard the nursery rhymes she understood why kids liked it but not grownups and especially not when her new mommy made her clap! 

“Pl-please.” She begged as she was lead out of the car.  

Once she saw Leah’s friends she was so embarrassed blushing really feeling and acting like a little girl as she literally tried to hide behind her mommy.  

Leah squeezed Kayla’s hand reassuringly, “it’s ok baby your safe” she says before turning her attention to her friends.

”isn’t she absolutely adorable you should have seen her in the car clapping along to the music” she says happily.

”She sure is I hope she loves her party” Chloe says coming over towards Kayla. “Hi baby girl , I’m so glad to finally meet you” she says. “Shall we go see if we can find some toys while your mommy talks to the adults” Chloe says taking Kayla’s hand and starting to lead her away from Leah 

“You made me!” She cried as she didn’t want anyone thinking she liked this! 

I’m older than you she thought to herself. Kayla was worried and felt intimidated as everyone was taller and bigger except one girl her name was Katie as she teased her. 

She felt Kayla’s diaper without asking and announced she was wet.  

You bitch she thought to herself. 

No no please don’t change me here not in front of everyone.  Change me how pathetic am I.  She wanted to cry but she wasn’t going to give them the satisfaction.  

Kayla looked back at her mommy who was already laughing with her friends acting like this was normal! 

Katie had always been the youngest of the group and treated like it, when she saw Kayla her eyes lite up this was her chance to control someone.

she took the lead checking Kayla’s diaper smiling broadly when she realised Kayla’s diaper was wet. “Would the little miss potty pants like her diaper changed” she says playfully as she leads her into the lounge in the corner is lots of baby things with a blanket on the floor.

there’s no one else in the room at the moment 

Kayla was shocked that this girl she didn’t know just checked her diaper. What kind of shit is this! She thought to herself as the girl just took the her hand leading her to a room. 

She looked around seeing the baby toys and the baby blanket.  

Kayla knew one way or another she was going to be changed and this was about as private as she was going to get.  

“Um I- I can do it myself!” Kala figured she’d give it a try. Once she was defeated and hearing the girls voices getting closer.  

“Yes yes hurry before they come in!” She cried frantically.  

Kayla went to lay down on the blanket. 

“Hurry come on!” As she was desperate to get this over with as fast as she could without the other girls being there to watch and tease her with cooing and smiles like she was a real baby! 

Katie looked down at Kayla. Seeing a grown women lay before here in a wet diaper put a huge smile on her face she would never have believed it if she hadn’t seen it with her own eyes.

”aww your so cute your mummy is so lucky to have you” she says as she crouches down and uses a finger to check Kaylas nappy.

”sweetie tell me why you need your diaper changed” she says playfully.

Kayla was so embarrassed she never wanted to be a baby and here she was laid down waiting for this girl who was younger then her to change her diaper..

”I don’t have a mommy this is just a stupid bet I lost now please hurry and change me.” She pleaded as she just wanted to get this over with.. She blushed as she girl checked her diaper and it was so embarrassing the way the girl talked to her the same way she would talk to her nephew when she changed his diaper.. Lot of silly faces and talk in baby talk just like the girl was talking down to her…

Kayla rolled her eyes 

“I had an accident..” she thought that was a good answer.. 

Katie couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “Leah won’t be happy when I tell her you said you haven’t got a mommy” she pauses and presses down on the front of Kayla’s diaper. 

“baby try again that sounded to grown up” she says smiling at 

“Fine she’s my mommy!” She said embarrassed and angry has she didn’t like acting or being treated like a baby but she didn’t want a spanking and she wanted to hurry and get changed but this stupid girl kept going on and on..

No way you really want me to do it.. Kayla knew what she wanted her to do..

”I wet my diaper.” She said softly and trying to sound like a baby to make this girl happy. 

“Sweetie I’m sure you will start to love your new life” she says smiling down at her she couldn’t resist tickling her a little she really did think Kayla was adorable.

”yes you did you clever baby let’s get you into a nice clean diaper” she says as she undoes the tapes before removing the obviously wet diaper.