LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big mistake (this is for me and kaylaindiapers)

Mummyleah

Leah was 18 she had long blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes, she stood at 6’1 and knew she was absolutely gorgeous. She woke up smiling it was the first day of her summer break and she was glad to be finished with school, luckily her parents were not pushing her to get a job. In fact it was the opposite they were away on vacation allowing Leah to do what ever she wanted. She was used to that all the way through school she had been one of the most popular girls and a bit of a bully. Her main target was her neighbors daughter. She knew she had made her life hell. Leah had been disappointed when she heard that she had gone away for summer which meant she would have to find a new target.

Getting out of bed she headed for the shower and once out dried herself off before getting dressed ready to go out she planned on meeting a few friends to plan this summers first party. Once dressed she grabbed her keys and went to leave as she was she saw her neighbors mom she believed her name was Kayla. 

• Like 1

Kayla had just dropped her daughter off as summer camp.. She was really made at her neighbor Leah who had been picking on her daughter.. On her way home she imainged what she would say to Leah she knew her mom was out of town a lot so Leah was basically on her own… Hmm maybe that’s why she’s such a brat. She thought to herself.. Kayja was 5’6 130 long blond hair she was really pretty but she didn’t try to flaunt it.. Her husband had died by a freak accident on a amusement park ride and she got paid a pretty good sum of money.. So money really was no object she was comfortable that’s why Kim got to go to an exclusive summer camp..

Once home Kayla already felt alone knowing Kim was gone for the summer..

”Hmm guess I’ll some whine and a steak for dinner take a hot shower and make the best of it.. She thought as her thoughts were interrupted as she saw her.

Kayla decided the best way to get the jump on Leah was to let her know she’s still a kid growing up while Kayla was the adult even though she didn’t look it! 

“Hey Leah I need to talk to you young Lady!” She yelled as she saw her in the driveway.. 

• Like 1

Leah looked across slightly shocked at first when Kayla yelled at her but turns to look at her before walking towards her. As he got nearer she smiles. “I didn’t know Kim had a little sister, you ok?” She says confidently. “It’s not very polite to shout at an adult. Is your mummy around” she says pretending to look around. She couldn’t believe her luck. 

• Like 1

Kayla was fuming she was kinda of intimidated! She approached Leah and never realized how tall and big she was not fat very fit. Kayla could easily see how she bullied Kim. 

As she was walking over there she began to get nervous. 

Kayla was about to talk but Leah was first to talk. 

“I’m Kim’s mom so shut up about you being bigger then me I -I t- tired of you bullying my daughter!” She tried to yell but she realized right away that she couldn’t do nothing to Leah but Leah could do something to her! 

She got it out of her system 

Kayia realized she made a big mistake! 

• Like 1

“You really don’t look old enough little girl, stop pretending your an adult. It’s nice of you to stick up for your big sister though.” Leah says as she circles Kayla.

”I can’t believe someone would leave you home alone , I’m going to have to call child services. It’s ok little you will be looked after” she said sternly she was really enjoying herself now.

• Like 1

“I’m her mom no quit with the nonsense I live across the street and you know it!” She yelled getting angry.. She could now see how her daughter could be bullied by this girl..

Kayla didn’t like the way Leah circled her and looked at her.. She felt like a warthog as she lioness circled her she felt weak and scared not in control at all..

”Ok I said i had to say so quit bullying her or I’ll do something!” Kayla just wanted to get out of here and get back to her house.. She was so frustrated and scared she didn’t know what to say.. 

“Awwww ok, it’s super cute she had to get her mommy to stop her getting bullied” Leah says smiling she really was enjoying herself now. “If you really want me to stop bullying your daughter I want you to beg me on your hands and knees.” She says turning and heading towards Kayla's house acting like she owned the place.

“Come on be a good girl follow me” she says as she walks into the house and takes a seat in the lounge on the couch and waits for Kayla.

Kayla was pissed now as this stupid girl was walking into her house.  Kayla hadn’t expected to be gone long so she kept the door opened.  

“That little bitch what does she think she’s doing in my house!” She said angrily. 

Kayla walks in the door pissed off! 

“Get the hell out of my house I’ll be talking to your parents young lady!” 

Leah was shocked by Kayla she really didn’t expect her out burst. After a few moments she stood back and walked towards Kayla.

”Kayla how dare you speak to me like that, unless you stop right now I have friends at the camp your daughters at and I’ll get them to make sure kimmy is punished.” She pauses letting that sink in.

”now I want an apology before I decide your punishment” she says 

Kayla was in shock as she hated the feeling of this girl standing up to her… She felt like she had went back in time!! 

“Give me your lunch money now little girl!” Lisa her former tormentor said to her as her and her friends bullied Kayla was in school… She’ll never forget how Tiffany who was Lisa’s girlfriend spanked her…

Now here she was again.. Daughter like mother both bullied..

”No please leave her alone I’ll do anything I’m really sorry ok?!” 

Kayla just wanted Leah just leaves.. 

“Good girl for doing as your told but I do need to teach you a lesson, let me have think what your punishment should be” she says smiling as she takes some wipes out of her bag and wipes Kayla’s face removing all traces of make up.

”you really don’t look old enough to be a mommy, your adorable.” She says as she guides Kayla towards the couch. “I think a good spanking will help you learn your place.” She says.

then she pulls Kayla down over her lap

Kayla felt like the roles just switched and she hated it..

”Please just go I’m sorry ok.” She begged as she hated how this girl talked down to her…

”Quit please please!” She cried as her makeup was removed..: Now she knew without her makeup she might look to be 19 instead of her real age of twenty five…

Kayia blushes how she says she’s cute she wasn’t sure was it blush or was it embarrassment! 

“N- no pl- please!” She cried as she was easily pulled over this mean girls lap.. 

“I’m too old for a spanking you can’t do this!” She kicked her feet trying to get up but Leah had a vice like grip on her… It was obvious who was stronger!  

“Your never to old if you’ve been naughty like you have.” She says as she starts spanking her bottom 5 hard swats to each cheek. She then slides her pants and panties down before continuing to spank Kayla’s exposed bottom. There was no way she was going to let Kayla go now.

As she spanked Kayla’s bottom she enjoyed the fact it soon started turning red. “Are you ready to say sorry for being disrespectful to me.” She says 

Kayla absolutely couldn’t believe what was happening as the first smack struck and it didn’t hurt as her pants absorbed the blow. 

She was still yelling and kicking when her pants and panties were pulled down. 

At first she wasn’t crying cause of the pain it was out of anger and embarrassment but when the fifteenth spank landed she broke down and it seemed she had fifteenth more or so! 

Kayla would say the sky is made of cheese just to end the spanking. 

“Yes yes yes pl- please!” She cried between sobs.  

Leah stops spanking Kayla’s bottom and instead gently rubs being super gentle. “Now I hope you have learnt your lesson cause I will spank you again if you continue to be naughty.” She says as helps Kayla off her lap so she’s standing in front of Leah. 

“I’ve got a big surprise for you , you will feel like the luckiest girl in the world.” She says with a huge smile on her face trying not to laugh.

”now I want you on your hands and knees I want a proper apology” she says pointing to the floor in front of her.

Kayla couldn’t believe the girl that was bullying her daughter was now bullying her and even spanked her..

”Please I can give you money anything!” She cried as she waited to see if Leah might have changed her mind…

When she saw Kayla point at her like a babysitter or a mommy does with the firm look and the finger becoming a gun she knew she had no choice do as she says or get spanked just like a little girl…

Kayla dutifully does as she’s told..

She looks up a Leah 

“I- I’m sorry.” She said stuttering between sobs…

Surprise what the hell is she talking about she thinks to herself.. 

Leah smiles down at Kayla. “That’s a good girl I hope you have learned your lesson.” She then gently pats Kayla’s head just like she would a puppy.

”As you have been such a good girl I think you’ve earned a treat so I have decided I will be your babysitter all summer.” She says happily.

“We will have so much fun together” she gets up. “We need to go shopping and get supplies”

Kayla was happy when it was all done and she figured this bitch had her moment or fun and she would just leave her alone.  

“B-babysitter what are you talking about I’m an adult I don’t need a babysitter!” She said angry embarrassed and humiliated.  

“Shopping I’m not going anywhere with you now get out of my house!” She yells trying to get Leah to be scared and leave. 

Leah strode towards Kayla and grabs her ear twisting it. “I thought you were clever little girl but it’s obvious you still need to learn your place. I think it’s time I introduce your bottom to my brush.”

she then moves Kayla towards the sofa.

“Owe owe owe pl-please please!” She cried as she was dragged over to the couch by her ear!  She knew she couldn’t last and when she threatened her with the hair brush she knew she had to beg plead and anything else she could think of. 

“N-no pl- please I- I’ll b- b good!” Kayla was stuttering nervously as she now realized she was no longer the adult! 

“I-i can give you money please just leave me alone I won’t tell your parents I promise!” 

At this point Kayla would say anything just to get her freedom back. 

Kayla now understood how Leah had bullied her daughter! 

Leah at the beginning would have been interested in making a deal for money but she didn’t really need it and if she was honest she liked Kayla and thought she was super cute.

“I do hope you will be good little one. I don’t want your money Kayla your mine now” she says confidently. “I’ll let you off a spanking now let’s get you some diapers” 

Kayla was happy she wasn’t getting a spanking.. She was so mad at herself that she was now grateful that she didn’t get a spanking!  What has become of me she thought to herself..

Nothing could’ve prepared her for what she heard next..

”Wa- what diapers!” 

“Diapers you can’t be serious I’m not wearing diapers this has gone far enough you bitch!” Kayla comically tries to push Leah she tried to do whatever she can to get out of this! 

“Yes Kayla I think you need them” she says just as Kayla has her out burst. Not giving Kayla a chance she grabs her by the ear and forces Kayla on to her tiptoes as she leads her to the bathroom.

”how dare you speak to me like that language like this will not be tolerated. I think a punishment is needed.” She states as she starts running the tap wetting a bar of soap. She knew speed was the key not letting Kayla realise what was about to happen. In one swift motion she starts washing Kaylas mouth out with soap.

“Owe ok ok it hurts!” She whines as she was pulled by her ear.  

This can’t be real! She yells in her head. 

“Punishment I-Mmph 

Kayla kicked squirmed tried to fight but after a smack she calmed down 

“I’m sorry I’m sorry!” She kept saying it over and over like it was her favorite song. 

Leah continues to wash Kayla’s mouth out with soap enjoying seeing her fight. When Kayla starts to say sorry Leah leads her over to the corner of the room making her face the wall.

”sweetie your in time out till I say ok” she says giving her bottom a firm smack.

Leah then takes her mobile out of her pocket and phones her friend. “Hi Chloe I need you to get me some supplies, can you pick up some adult diapers the cutest you can get and some baby powder, lotion and wipes” she says