LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big mistake (this is for me and kaylaindiapers)

Mummyleah

Kayla was so relieved once she was taken to the corner just to stop the soap scrubbing.  

“Owe!” She lunged forward from the impact. 

“Ok can I please have a drink?” She said crying then she remembered there were baby food and baby bottles from her nephew she babysat for at times.  

That bitch said diapers I hope she don’t find that other baby crap I have to figure away out! She thinks to herself.  

“Ok you can have a drink but if you move before I get back your in big trouble” she says before she leaves the room and heads downstairs to the kitchen.

starting to look around she opened a few cupboard doors and couldn’t believe her luck. There were baby bottles and even a pacifier. She picked out a pink bottle and filled it with milk. Then she grabbed one of the pacifiers

she then went back upstairs to see Kayla. “Sweetie I found your bottle” she says showing her the bottle. 

Kayla who was intimidated by Leah didn’t want a spanking so she wasn’t moving. 

This is my home and I’m being treated like a little girl.  Kayla’s mouth has that vile acid taste from the soap and her ass is on fire from her spanking. There would be no rebellion! 

“Wh- what that’s not mine th- that’s my nephews!” She cries she don’t even realize how much of a baby she sounds like trying to convince someone you don’t have a baby bottle..

”Pl- please I’m really sorry I’ll never bother you again can we just call it a day?” She tried to plead and beg her way out of this! 

Surprised by this new outburst. “I think it is really yours isn’t baby Kayla. I’m sure if I searched your bedroom I would find more baby stuff.” She says as she takes the pacifier from her pocket and puts it into Kayla’s mouth.

”I get to decide when I’ll let you go not you,  you naughty little girl” she says laughing. “Now I want you to crawl to your bedroom.” 

Kayla didn’t see a reason to argue she didn’t want another spanking or mouth washed out..

Before she accepted the pacifier..

”Can I still have a drink please?” She was still desperate to get that nasty soap taste out of her mouth!  She needed the drink desperately even if it was a baby bottle.. 

Kayla took the pacifier and did as she was told..

She felt stupid crawling back to her room 

Leah gave Kayla’s bottom a pat as she crawled in front of her leading the way to her bedroom. “Yes you may as you were a good baby and did as you were told” she says when they enter the bedroom.

“You can sit on the floor while you drink from your bottle sweetie” she says smiling handing it to her.

”now let’s find you something to wear” she says and starts going through Kayla’s stuff wanting to make her look as young as possible 

Kayla wanted to take the nipple off she couldn’t believe she was about to drink from a baby bottle. She began drinking and was embarrassed. The soap taste was so strong she couldn’t tell what it was.  It was white was it milk or baby formula! 

“What is this?” She asked holding the bottle removing it from her mouth. 

Kayla watched as she rummaged through her clothes. 

“Are we going somewhere?” 

Kayla was now understanding she was now a baby until Leah said she wasn’t. 

Kayla just hoped she didn’t go into Kim’s room and find the baby costume she wore. 

They were going to a Halloween party and Kim decided to be a baby so she ordered some footed pajamas and a bib they just got one of those props diaper so she was at least glad she wouldn’t find any diapers! 

“I can pick out my own clothes?” She fussed like a toddler wanting to be big and independent not a B-A-B-Y! 

Leah loved watching Kayla drink from her bottle as she rummaged through her clothes. She was disappointed she didn’t find anything that would make Kayla look babyish.

”it’s formula sweetie now be good and finish your bottle while I find you clothes” she says as she leaves the bedroom and heads towards Kim’s room.

as she entered she looked around, spotting a chest of draws she starts going through it when she finds the onesie folded up. This was perfect she then picks up some scrunchies and a hair brush.

walking back into the master bedroom she sees Kayla still laying there.

Kayla didn’t wanna drink baby formula but it was getting the soap taste out of her mouth so she was drinking like she had been in the Sahara desert! 

Please let this end I’ll lock my door she’ll never get back in..

This sucks this sucks! She cried as she got board and laid down continuing to drink her bottle she felt just like a baby and now she was looking like it too! 

Kayla didn’t know Leah was back and watching her..

As she stood watching Kayla Leah took a few pics she was going to make a baby album. Then walks into the room. “I found this cute onesie in Kimmys room I’m sure she won’t mind her little sister wearing it.” She puts it down on the bed. 

just then she hears the door. “Awesome timing that must be Chloe with your diapers” she says as she heads downstairs , a few minutes later Leah is back with a few big bags.

”let’s get you in a thick diaper I don’t want you having an accident” she says smiling 

Kayla spit out the bottle she was embarrassed as she didn’t want Leah seeing her like that..

”I’m her mom pl- please I’m sorry I’ll never talk to you like that again!” Kayla begged and pleaded..

Yes yes! She thought as she heard the doorbell thinking she might be saved..

”Diapers who’s Chloe please don’t have her come in!” 

Kayla heard voices and she sat there thinking a thousand things as Leah walked in with bags and holding a package of diapers.. Good at least Chloe’s not with  her..

She now knew Leah wasn’t just talking she was serious 

”No I won’t have any accidents please I’m not a baby!” She began crying like a BABY! 

Leah sat on the edge of the bed and gently stroked Kayla’s cheek. “It’s ok sweetie i know your just a little girl who needs looking after.” She says in a soft caring voice.

”Chloe’s my best friend you’ll meet her later at the party.” She says happily she then undresses Kayla leaving Her completely naked. Then she takes some baby wipes and cleans round kaylas princess parts and bottom before sprinkling some baby powder on. As she did this she couldn’t wait to show Kayla off to her friends. Once satisfied that Kayla smelled just like a baby she lifted her legs up and slide a diaper under her bottom.

“I’m not a little girl.” She whined as she couldn’t believe how this girl took over her life.

”Wa-wait Wh-what party no no I-i can’t go to a party please!” She said stuttering nervously realizing now other people might see her like this! 

Kayla didn’t fight or try to help like Leah said she’s a baby and she can’t dress herself.  

Once she was naked she blushed bright red. 

Kayla laid there as Leah began wiping her rubbing in powder she was so embarrassed she turned bright red as her special parts were touched and she let out a little moan as she felt her nipples harden. 

No I can’t get turned on over this shit!” She screams in her head! 

“Plesse please I’ll do anything please don’t let people see me like this!” 

Kayla’s eyes got big as Leah fanned out the diaper then Kayla watched as she unfolded it all the time cooing at her like a mommy or babysitter would a baby.  

Oh no the diaper looks like a baby diaper! 

She didn’t have much time to think about anything as Leah easily lifted her legs high in the air slipping the diaper under her then adjusting it pulling tightly between her legs.  Both sides were taped.  

“This can’t be real please can I do anything to change your mind I’m an adult please I’ll do anything!” She begged and pleaded one last time.  

Kayla looked at the diaper that was just forcefully put on her.  For the first time since she was too she was back in diapers! 

The diaper said baby in pastal blocks. 

Kayla wanted to cry! 

“Sweetie you look super cute in a diaper” she says and gently rubs the front of the diaper. “I promise you this real and I know your going to love being babied. Im throwing a party just for you , you will love it” she said smiling.

”now let’s get you dressed.” She says and gently gets Kayla into the onesie. “You look super cute baby” she says then helps her sit up and then starts brushing her hair into big tails.

Kayla blushed as her bully began rubbing her. She tried to push her hand away but she was starting to realize Leah owned her now in every possible way.  She was so embarrassed and humiliated. 

As she was getting dressed her clothes looked like something a baby might wear. 

“Why do you want me to be a baby?” Kayla asked as her hair was being brushed she truly felt like a baby girl now and with every movement her diaper crinkled. 

“Wait party for me dressed like this no please no do you mean a baby shower?!” 

Leah took care brushing Kayla’s hair wanting Kayla to start relaxing. “That’s a good question. I want you to be my baby because I think your super cute and there is nothing about you that says adult” she smiles as she uses the scrunchies to put her hair into pigtails.

”yes sweetie it’s your baby shower and I want you on your best behaviour ok baby” she says giving her bottom a pat

“B- but I’m a grown woman I’m older than you!” Kayla was furious not only has she been reduced to a baby by her daughter’s bully but now she felt like she was a baby arguing with her mommy or baby sitter! 

“Look please you can’t do this and no I’m not having a baby shower just go home I’m sure your parents are worried about you!” Kayla figured she would use some of her adult logic on the teenager..

She knew what the pat on her diapered bottom meant but she still couldn’t just roll over and accept this… 

Leah starts gently rubbing the front of Kayla’s diaper as she looks into her eyes. “Kayla you silly little girl how can you say I can’t do this when here you are sitting in front of me wearing a thick diaper and onesie” she pauses to let that sink in.

”if you really were a grown woman as you claim there’s no way a teenager like me could do that to you is there.?” She says smiling. 

“now Kayla I want you to answer me honestly do babies wear diapers? And are you wearing a diaper” she asks as she continues to rub the front of Kayla’s diaper

“Pl- please n- no!” She cries as she try’s to push Leah’s hands away but she gets her hands slapped… Kayla don’t wanna get excited not dressed like this and not by this girl who has turned her life into a living hell! 

“B- but you spanked me and you’re stronger and bigger taller then me Wh- what was I supposed to do!” She cried as Leah kept rubbing her she felt her nipples harden and some moisture in her field area..

Kayla could imagine Kim saying the same things to Leah when she was bullying her..

”Yes pl- ple n- no no not like this!” She begs as she’s now hot as hell she feels herself getting worked up and Leah would run gently then quickly and everytime she tried to move away Leah would pull her closer!  

Kayla was being betrayed by her own body as she was now grinding into Leah’s fingers, Kayla was like a baby doll and she was Leah’s toy and she knew it and most of all Leah knew it too! 

All that could be heard was cooing a little moans and the crinkle of the diaper as this grown woman was being forced to get off dressed like a baby girl. 

Leah kept going her fingers working there magic on the front of Kayla’s diaper she loved watching as Kayla gave up control and let her desire for pleasure take over. “That’s my good little baby” 

“be a good girl for mommy, show mommy why you need your diapers” she says as she keeps rubbing pushing harder on the front of Kayla’s thick diaper 

“Please no not like this!” She cried and begged as her body betrayed her and her needs took over!  She was practically putty in Leah’s hands as she was getting off on Leah’s fingers!  She didn’t realize how pathetic she was as she moaned somemore she felt like the sun just washed over her and she did it..

”Oh no please this it too Much!” She said out of breathe tryinh to come down from Her orgasm..

Exhausted Kayla leaned into Leah..

”I’m not a baby I’m a grown woman.” She said more trying to convince herself and not Leah knew what she was and so did Kayla as the wet diaper told her as well! 

Feeling the heat coming off Kayla’s diaper she knew she was close she could sense the power she had over Kayla, seeing her as more of a baby doll that Leah could play with.

”little baby Kayla you really are just my baby girl” she says softly as keeps working her magic wanting Kayla to feel amazing as she gave into her

“No-n pl-please!” She cried as she feel in love with Leah’s fingers.  

Kayla wanted to cry as this stupid girl made her get off in a diaper! 

“Please haven’t you had your fun!” Kayla was growing impatient.  She could feel herself losing everything and letting the girl be her mommy. 

What the hell this is crazy I’m older then her I’m a mom not a baby!” She thought about saying something but she remembered the spanking and she didn’t want that again!