LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big mistake (this is for me and kaylaindiapers)

Mummyleah

“This isn’t my new life!” She said with Venom in her voice.. She always knew Leah would get tired of this and let her go… Now with this get used to my new life.. How could she keep me a baby this can’t be real what about Kim.. She thought as she looked at the girl he smiled at her like she was eighteen months old..

”N- no pl- please quit quit!” She giggled kicking her feet her diaper crinkling with every movement she looked and sounded like a baby..

Kayla was happy the tickling came to a stop and she watched as this girl began untaping her diaper..

Oh no she’s going to see that I’m shaven that bitch Leah how could she do this to me..

Kayla closed her eyes expecting the girl to say something when she pulls her diaper down.. 

Katie was shocked by the venom in Kayla’s voice. “That’s no way for a little to talk to an adult.” She pauses a moment. “I think someone’s earned a punishment” she says looking at her.

”you have shown no sign of adulthood since you got here, you can’t tell me your not a baby can you.” She says as she continues to remove the wet diaper exposing the fact she hairless just like a baby.

”look sweetie your baby smooth, no sign of adulthood down here” she says picking up a baby wipe she starts cleaning kayla ready for a fresh diaper

“Punishment no please I’m sorry I’ll be good!” She cried she hated being spanked or put in time out… Damn them this has to stop I’m not a baby! She thinks to herself but even she has a hard time trying to convince herself she’s not a baby.. There she lies on her back in a wet diaper waiting to be changed and seeing the new diaper that she knows she’ll soon be wearing.. She knows she’s just as much of a baby as anyone is..

”No b- but I- I don’t wanna be a baby.” She cried as her diaper was untaped and pulled down to reveal her womanhood was gone.. She truly was as smooth as a baby.. 

Kayla lays there as she’s wiped down trying her best not to moan as her special places are touched..

Do they know Kim do they know I’m her mom! She wonders as she’s wiped down real good by a girl she don’t even know it was so humiliating and embarrassing! 

• 2 weeks later...

Once Katie was happy that Kayla was completely clean she looks into Kayla’s eyes a devious smile on her face. She then lifts up Kayla’s Legs exposing her bottom and gives her 4 hard smacks and then while still holding her legs quickly and expertly inserts a suppository into her bottom.

Then she slides the new thick diaper under her bottom before lowering her legs down and then sprinkles baby and rubs lotion into her princess parts. Happy that Kayla smelled like the baby she really was Katie did the the diaper up nice and snug.

”there we go baby girl, all nice and clean” she says patting the front of the diaper

• Like 1

“Owe owe owe!” Kayla yelped as she was expecting a diaper change not a spanking., This is crazy she thought to herself as this girl who was probably younger then Kim just spanked her and now is changing her diaper… What the hell I’m a woman not a baby!” She yelled and screamed in her head..

”Hey ugh!” She whined as she knew what this stupid girl just did..

No no now I’m going to have to shit myself..

Kayla just laid there and let the girl finish humiliating her as she always liked the smell of baby powder and the smell of a fresh pampers when she babysat and of course on Kim, but NOT on her!! 

“Q- quit.” She said as her new babysitter touched her in her special places and it felt good..

Kayla was just happy when she was done  changing her diaper..

• Like 1

“Sweetie just relax” she says as picks up a pacifier and clips it to Kayla’s clothes then gently encourages Kayla to start sucking her pacifier. “Leah really is lucky having the cutest baby ever. I am jealous if she ever gets bored of you I’ll happily take you” Katie says looking down as Kayla lay there.

”shall we go see what toys there to play with baby, let’s see how good you crawl” she says before lifting her legs and giving Kayla’s bottom another smack loving how it sounded as she smacked her diapered bottom.

Kayla is so humiliated as this girl literally now her babysitter.  She can’t believe the girl just clipped a pacifier to her clothes. 

“Plesse pl-!” She begged to let her go but the pacifier was put in her mouth and she quit talking as it made everything sound more babyish. 

The new baby didn’t like her diaper being smacked as she hated the crinkle it made. 

No no no I can’t crawl! She yelled In her head.  She didn’t wanna be a baby wear a diaper suck on her pacifier. She didn’t wanna do any of it and now crawling was something else she didn’t wanna do! 

For the first time in a long time she began crawling feeling like an eighteen month old. 

• 2 weeks later...

Katie clapped as Kayla started crawling loving how cute she looked. “Good girl your adorable” she loved how Kayla’s padded bottom crinkled as she crawled there was no hiding her diapered state.

As they got near the toys Leah came in smiling she couldn’t resist taking her phone and filming as Kayla crawled sucking her pacifier.

leah sat on the floor and placed a bottle next to her then reached and picked up a doll. “Come to mommy baby” she said 

Shut up shut up! Kayla yelled in her head as she was so mad and embarasssd as the stupid girl clapped like she was really accomplishing something..  Quite the opposite this stupid girl is clapping for me going backwards she thinks as she circles the room feeling real stupid! 

Can this really get any worse! She thinks as she sees her new mommy thinking about that made her roll her eyes…

If I ever get out of this I’ll now know how a real baby feels..

”Please no pictures and videos wait who are you going t- to show them- th them to you can’t please!” She cried as she didn’t know what they would do with the videos..

When Kayla kept begging Leah gave her a order in a icy tone and she knew she better do it… She looked at her mommy who had a big huge smile on her face like a real proud mommy..

Kayla did as she was told and crawled to her mommy as she was teased with baby talk and a shaking toy that made noises encouraging her to crawl each inch to get the toy and be rewarded with a baby bottle.