LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scott and the Dirty Little Secret

ABAlex

Kim stood in front of the mirror, examining her own naked body. She was bare except for the collar around her neck, and the cold made her shiver. She knew deep down there was nothing wrong with her, a bit short perhaps, but she could never help but blush when she saw herself. She folded her arms in front of herself and looked down.

Roxanne, a taller, broader, blond woman, stepped behind her. She smacked Kim hard on the ass and kissed her forehead. "You look adorable and hot," she said. "Though not as adorable as you are going to be when I'm through with you."

"I know mommy, it's just..." Kim began to reply, but was cut off.

"Ah ah ah," Roxanne said, waving a finger. "What are you?"

Kim blushed. "Adorable and hot."

"Good girl," she ruffled Kim's hair. "But...?"

Kim smiled. "Not as beautiful as I'm going to be when Mommy is through through with me."

"Exactly. And you can be adorable for Mommy?"

She nodded. "Yes Mommy."

"Good girl. Now you wait there and think about that while Mommy gets your outfit ready. I got a whole set of new clothes for you, and I think you are going to LOVE them. Or, you may hate them, but I'll LOVE seeing you in them," she teased.

Outfit. That word, and all its implication, ran through Kim's mind like a slow burning fire. It made her shiver, both with excitement and with nervousness. However, for the moment, she pushed it out of her mind to obey her dominant's orders. I am adorable and hot. She told herself. And I will be more adorable when Mommy is through with me. 

She heard Roxanne preparing everything behind her. She heard the sound of plastic tearing and being twisted, and of cloth being straightened and lain out. Thoughts of what it could be filled her mind, but she dashed them said to focus on the mantra. I am adorable and hot, and will be more adorable when mommy is through with me. I can be adorable for Mommy."

'Mommy' appeared behind her in the mirror and put her hands around her. She kissed her on the cheek. "Were you thinking about what I told you?"

"Yes mommy" she replied.

"Good girl. Now turn around and see the outfit I picked out for our little get together." She chuckled. "For my little subby to wear to our little get together."

Kim turned around, and immediately blushed. "Oh god mommy!" she said. "All of that?" 

"Yes sweetie, all of that. It's far from the worse you've worn."

"Yes but we are meeting people! And its so... so pink!" 

And entire outfit was laid out in front of her, in the order she would be putting it on. The center piece of it was the one thing that, though to anyone else might seem the strangest, she had anticipated: A fluffy, plastic adult diaper. It was the one constant part of their games, the reason she invariably called her dominant "Mommy" instead of any other term. This one had four tapes on it, it was pink with pictures of tiny princesses and unicorns on it, she recognized it as a "Princess Pink" from the nearby "Rearz" store. That was expected, though she normally didn't go for the pink.

The rest of it was what changed. Beneath the diaper she had laid out knee high stocking striped pink and white- the only thing below the diaper, she noticed. Above it was a pink onesie, dotted with hearts, attached to a tutu-like skirt.

To be honest to herself, it wasn't far off what she normally wore. The main difference was the overuse of the one, annoying color, which managed to add an entire new level of embarrassment to her normally already embarrassing outfits. Realistically, wearing a diaper and a blue onesie wasn't much better then a diaper, pink onesie and skirt, but it was still surprising to see the new clothes. 

"Come on, lets get you dress princess," Roxanne said.

Kim buried her head in Roxanne's chest. "Mommy, does it have to be so... girly?" She asked.

"Of course sweetie! You are a girl after all."

"Yeah but... it's just a lot for meeting new people."

Roxanne chuckled again. "Awww poor baby. You know they already expect to see you a diaper and baby clothes, so I don't think this will make much of a difference, you know?"

"I know..."

"Come on sweetie. As I always told you, it is ABSOLUTLY possible to sissify a girl, and hopefully your blushes today will prove it. Now enough bratting or I'll spank you. Lie down and let mommy diaper you."

Kim smiled at her and lay down beside the outfit, lining her hips up roughly with the diaper. Roxanne looked down on her and picked it up. She opened it up, stretched it out slowly, and began ruffling it, letting Kim watch each step.

"Come on mommy, we need to get going."

Roxanne smiled. "Ok baby girl, you know the drill."

Kim lifted her hips and let her lay the diaper under her, then spread powder over it. She lowered herself down, and watched as Roxanne lifted the plastic between her legs and taped it on.

"Good girl, behaving for mommy," Roxanne said. "Now, one foot."

Kim lifted one leg and let her drag the sock on, then followed with the other. Roxanne helped her to her feet, and pulled the onesie and skirt over her head, then closed the snaps between her legs. Finally she reached into her pockets, to pull out a pink bow and a pacifier. She popped the pacifier into Kim's mouth and tied the the bow into her hair before turning her to face the mirror again.

"Well baby girl, how do you like it?"

She stared at the reflection. It was a strange sight, a grown woman with an obvious diaper bulge beneath a ridiculously childish costume, and even stranger knowing that grown woman was her. She rolled her eyes and pretended to be upset, but couldn't hide her own smile. "It's awful mommy," she said sarcastically.

Roxanne smacked her hard on the diaper. "No whining silly, its what you'll be wearing.

She breathed in deep. "I know. Are you sure its going to be ok?"

"What do you mean? You've worn far worse for me."

"Yeah but not out in public, and not to meet people. We aren't going to far?"

Roxanne shook her head. "No, its ok. I know you don't want people noticing your widdle diapies and and baby clothes, so for once Toronto's winter will benefit us because you get to wear your big winter coat over it."

"And the people we're meeting? You sure you won't tell?"

"They are friends, and they are kinky too. They will be dressed just as badly."

"Mutually assured destruction?"

Roxanne nodded. "Exactly. If they tell we tell," they both laughed. "Anyway, I'll be there with you. Just hold my hand and keep your coat closed on the way over, and it will be ok. Ok sweetie?"

"Ok mommy," she said, and Roxanne kissed her forehead. She decided she was going to follow along, though she was still nervous.

She ended up exactly as she had been instructed. She wore a long overcoat that reached down to her feet, which she clutched tightly with one hand. Her other hand held Roxanne's just as tight, and she pulled herself in close. She also wore a woolen toque to hide the bow in her hair, though realistically that was the least of her worries. Each step, if she went to far, risked exposing the long patterned socks under her boots. Each gust of wind, if she didn't hold on tight enough, risked exposing her tutu, and worse, her diaper.

Tall skyscrapers loomed in front of them as they passed rows of terraced houses. Kim couldn't pay attention to any of it however, and barely noticed where they were going. Instead, she watched each person they passed, looking for any sign of humor or surprise on their face.

Another couple, a man and a woman, passed them. Their eyes met, and she nodded at them. They nodded and smiled back.

Part of her mind told her the normal greeting was laughing at her costume. Though she knew it must be otherwise, in her head her diaper bulged out way beyond the coat, and each breeze meant her onesie and the pacifier hanging around her neck was exposed, the smell of powder was constant, and the crinkling of the plastic was as loud as a trumpet. No matter how many times she went out and no one noticed her underwear, the feel of the diaper pressed around her still made it impossible to concentrate on anything else.

"Waddle waddle," Roxanne whispered into her ears.

Kim jumped up and straightened out. THAT certainly was another thing to worry about. Roxanne, who knew all about the headspace being diapered in public put her into, couldn't but tease. She tried to narrow her gait so it wasn't obvious there was thick plastic and cloth between her legs.

Roxanne switched the hand she was holding Kim with and pulled her close. The now free hand reached down and squeezed her diapered rear, then patted it hard. "You know I can still hear your pampers crinkling, little girl. You think they can too?" She released Kim from her grasp and pointed at another group, this one larger and seemingly made up of university students, that was coming toward them.

"#&@" Kim said.

"Its cute how your swearing gets blocked out but I can say fuck all I want."

Kim blushed and held her breath as they went on. The students laughed and chatted, and none of them paid her any mind.

"Hmmm you lucked out diaper girl," Roxanne said. She patted her bottom again before taking her hand.

Kim groaned. "STOP. I mean please stop mommy," she whispered. Roxanne only chuckled.

Kim, desperate to change the topic to anything but her costume and her embarrassment, spoke out loud. "So where is it we are going Mo... Roxane?"

"Just some friends of mine. Found them online for a group with similar interests, and met the girl a few times. Her boyfriend just moved in with her to be more like you, and we figured you two could have a playdate."

Kim looked down at her feet. "What are they like?"

Roxanne smiled. "Its ok sweetie, you'll see when we get there."

Kim groaned, but decided to stop pressing it. She still wanted distraction from thoughts of her diaper and outfit being exposed, so she pressed the conversation in other directions, and Roxanne humored her by following along in the conversation. For the walk, Kim followed her dominant around instead, and ended up being pulled into doorway that let them re-appear in another part of the city.

"I never get used to that," Kim said.

"Yeah I'm still surprised they don't teach it in all schools."

The nonsensical explanation was ignored by the readers, most of whom were as inattentive and silly as characters and probably belong in diapers, and the couple continued into another brown brick row house. Roxanne knocked, and her phone dinged. "It says 'come in, we're ready and waiting :)." 

The couple went in. The home inside was small but cozy. A two story apartment, with a doorway Kim guessed lead to the basements, and decorations a mix of solid wood and video gamed themed models which showed the two personalities that lived there.

"So who is this couple?" Kim asked.

"You're about to find out," Roxanne smiled. "Now take off your coat," she said, helping her with it.

The door in front of them opened up, and back of a head with dyed red and green hair appeared. "Come on sweetie, meet your friends!" The head said in a high, teasing, feminine voice.

With two hands she lead another figure. Kim could see the outline of a young man, dressed in a full footed onesie made to look like sonic. She saw a mouth sucking a pacifier, then brown hair, and...

"SCOTT!??!" Kim shouted. "Ramona!!?"

• Like 4

"KIM!?!?" Scott shouted, his pacifier dropping to the ground.

"Hi Kim, cute outfit," Ramona said, now in her normal, deeper voice.

"Hey Ramona," Roxanne said.

"Roxy."

"Roma..." Scott began

"MOMMY," she corrected.

"Mommy, isn't that the girl you were in lesbians with? During your sexy phase... OW!" he shouted as Ramona spanked him hard. The deep THUD of the smack told Kim what he was wearing.

"You're wearing a diaper! You're an AB too!" The "too" slipped out first. 

"So are you! I can see it! And you're wearing a tutu! And stockings!"

"Very observant Scott," Kim said.

"I don't know if its time for your attitude DIAPER GIRL," Scott said.

Kim's eyes went wide. There were many things she'd abide, being mocked by an AB boy in a diaper, much less SCOTT in a diaper, wasn't one of them. "Excuse me diaper BOY? Who are you to talk dressed like that? I'll have any attitude I want!"

"Oh yeah? What if the rest of our band saw you dressed like that?"

"What if the rest of the band saw YOU dressed like THAT!?"

"They'd totally acknowledge that dressing as Sonic is something I'd do, and start laughing at you in a pink onesie and Princess Pink diapers!"

"AHA! You know the brand! You're into this too!"

"I do! But its more embarrassing for you! People expect me to be weird, you're the wanna be aloof one!"

"Since when do you know words like "aloof?" Anyway is your argument SERIOUSLY that its LESS embarrassing for you because people would expect it!? That makes it worse!"

"NO IT MAKES IT BETTER!"

"WORSE!"

"BETTER!"

"HOW?!"

"IT DOES SISSY GIRL!"

"IT DOESN"T DIAPER LOSER!"

They both stopped as the room was full of the sound of giggling. They looked at Ramona and Roxanne, both of whom were together staring at them. When they saw the two diapered submissives had noticed them watching, their giggles burst into laughter. They rolled around on the ground, breathless from laughing. 

Kim and Scott both watched them and blushed. They both began fidgeting and held their arms close to their chests. They looked up and saw each other doing the same, they both gasped and backed up.

Roxanne got up off the ground. She walked up to Kim and put her pacifier in her mouth, and Ramona did the same for Scott.

"See baby Kim? You too are just the same, so there is nothing to be embarrassed about."

"Yes," Ramona said. "And you two are going to behave and be good babies on your playdate, or you'll both get good spankings. Ok?"

Scott nodded and mumbled "Yes mommy," and they both looked at Kim. 

"Well baby Kim?" Roxanne said, and she repeated the same. "Good girl."

"Now," Ramona said. "We are all set up with your playpen downstairs. You are going in there while we grownups drink wine and watch. If you are both good little babies for us, we might let you play video games later, ok? All age appropriate games of course."

"Ok," Scott and Kim said in unison. Their eyes met again, and both blushed and looked down.

"Yes I figured you'd like that. Now crawl downstairs and lets get your playdate started."

Scott slowly got to his knees, then all fours. Kim looked at Roxanne for guidance. "C..crawl?" She said, the sound muffled by her nervousness as much as her pacifier.

Roxanne shrugged. "Not my house."

Ramona pointed at her. "Yes. In my house, little babies who need mommies and diapers also need to crawl unless a grown up is helping them. Don't want you falling and getting hurt." She watched the couple.

Kim stared at Roxanne, who folded her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Well babyKims? Guessing you don't want a spanking in front of your friends?"

She gulped. "No," she said.

"Then...?"

Slowly, Kim got down to her knees. She leaned forward onto all fours, and ended with her head directly behind the tail and diaper bulge of Scott's onesie.

"Ugh," she said. "Can I at least go in front so I don't have to be right behind his butt? Gross."

"HEY!" Scott shouted.

"Now now," Ramona said, patting his behind. "Normally I'd agree, but when he's my baby you can be sure I keep him nice and clean, and I just checked his diaper. His butt is fine. Now both of you, downstairs."

Kim followed the wagging tale of her bandmate turned fellow adult "baby" as they crawled to the stair well. She followed his lead and sat on the stairs, then slid down on them into the basement. Once their, she crawled behind him again.

The basement was dark, windowless except for two small slits near the top, and spacious. Kim crawled along deep blue wall to wall carpeting, and around a wide cloth couch. Ramona lead them to a the center, where she held open the door of a large mesh playpen. 

Kim blushed and avoided eye contact with the two other women as she crawled in. Unfortunately that meant she had to focus on the back of Scott's diaper, which was annoying in its own right. She made it inside and settled on her bottom in one corner as Scott took the other.

They sat and stared at each other. Between them were piles of toys, ranging from blocks, to action figures, to stuffed animals. They were clearly picked by Scott- she noticed multiple video game and anime characters, the kind he always went on about.

The other two woman sat on the couch beside them. Kim glanced at them nervously, and saw them smiling at her over glasses of wine. "Go ahead sweetie, play with the other baby," Roxanne said.

She blushed and looked down. From the looks of things, she and Scott were expected to be entertainment for the two "grown ups" in the room. Kim had already been nervous about being in her kink clothes, PARTICULAIRLY her adult baby ones, with people. To be clearly put on display and made to "play" for the entertainment of the dominant's made it worse.

She glanced up at Scott, who met her eyes, then she quickly looked down again. She knew they were her friends, and knew that they wouldn't make fun of her or use it against her. Still, the mental block in her mind kept her from reaching out. From the looks of it, the normally more outgoing Scott was thinking something similar.

Remember: I'm adorable, and will be more adorable when dressed up for Mommy. I can be adorable for Mommy. The words came back to her mind, repeated from her mantra that morning. I am adorable, I can be adorable for Mommy, she told herself again.

She looked over at the toys. She noticed a stuffed "Sonic" toy that matched Scott's onesie perfectly. She reached over and picked it up.

She crawled to the center of the playpen. She held the toy to him. "Hey," she said, moving its head. "Do you have any chili dogs?"

Scott looked at it, then burst out laughing. She laughed along with him, and they began playing.

Kim and Scott were both sitting side by side in front of the TV, playing Scott's games. On screen their characters- an Italian plumber and a princess, this time both "baby" version of the characters sucking pacifiers and wearing diapers- bounced around a map collecting coins. They laughed and giggled as they pushed at each other, cooperating when needed then forcing the other off screen.

Ramona walked behind them. She made a show of waving her hand in front of her face. "Pew Yew! Something smells funny in here!"

Both diaper wearers paused their game and looked at her with mock innocent eyes.

"Alright, which of you too little baby brats soaked your pampers?" 

They both pointed at each other.

"Right right right, lets check those diapies." She bent over Kim, who blushed as Ramona opened her onesie. Kim felt frozen as Ramona, a friend and former equal, checked her diaper in front of a bandmate. "One soggy diaper," she said. Kim felt as if she was going to faint for a second.

"Annd..." Ramona opened Scott's pajamas. "Two soggy diapers! Ok soggy pants, you know the drill! To the matts for changies!" She pointed to a corner of the basement where Roxanne was waiting. She stood over two matts and held two spare diapers in her hands.

Scott got on all fours and crawled toward the matts. Kim watched him pass. "Ugh," she said at the open flap of his onesie and the visibly soaked diaper peaking out.

Ramona rolled her eyes. "Yeah I don't blame you this time. You can wait a bit to crawl behind him."

Kim waited, then followed. Soon both of them were lying side by side on matt's, stripped down to just their socks, pacifiers and diapers, as their doms changed them.

"This is so much more embarrassing for you," Kim teased.

"Me!? You're the one who soaked her diaper!"

"So did you! And you smell!"

"You smell!"

"No you smell!"

"Oh hush," Roxanne said. She tapped the pacifiers in both their mouths, indicating that they should be quiet. "You BOTH smell, and honestly you are both embarrassing. Luckily you're also both adorable."

They both giggled, and held hands, eager for the next game.

• Like 3