LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Overactive Bladder

My Girlfriend knows I enjoy diapers and she doesn't want anything to do with it. Oddly enough, this past week, I've had to use the bathroom a lot! and she actually said to me tonight "Maybe you have an overactive bladder?" I'm curious... do you guys think I should makeup a story about this overactive bladder to try and get her to somewhat accept me wearing diapers on occasion, like maybe at night? Maybe I could tell her some story to make her believe I need diapers at night or, whatever!

Ideas are welcome!

My Girlfriend knows I enjoy diapers and she doesn't want anything to do with it. Oddly enough, this past week, I've had to use the bathroom a lot! and she actually said to me tonight "Maybe you have an overactive bladder?"

Hi, thats an interesting one, i think youd have to wet yourself a few times first me thinks. i have occasional little spots on my jeans if im not wearing which is one of my reasons to wear, but i think youll find it hard to pretend for night use tho......

Altho ive also wet the bed 3 times in 12 yrs (Due to beer....) so that helped aswell. :beer:

I agree with Dalydi, I think that if you told her you really did wear, but just didnt feel right about seeming, "broken", she might be ok with it. But as far as wetting at night, youd probably have to wet when you got up, because, at least for me, its extremely hard to wet while Im laying down.

I agree with Dalydi, I think that if you told her you really did wear, but just didnt feel right about seeming, "broken", she might be ok with it. But as far as wetting at night, youd probably have to wet when you got up, because, at least for me, its extremely hard to wet while Im laying down.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm a very gifted AB/DL! If I wear a diaper at night, I always wakeup soaked! If I go to bed without a diaper, I do not wet the bed. I've been able to train myself to known when it safe to wet and when not too. As I said, Very gifted. Urinating in my diaper is not hard for me. I can do it laying down, while driving, sitting, flying, boating - you name it!