LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In the meantime, nanny Alexandra and Stephanie had finished clearing the table and washing the dishes, and they were chatting very amiably while sitting in the living room.

"Did it take her a long time to fall asleep?" the nanny asked Lydia, moving a little to make room for her on the couch.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"He was not quite completely asleep when I left him to sleep. He was nearly falling asleep in the bath, so I do not doubt he will be asleep by now." Lydia explained.

"Good!" she said, taking again the notebook where she had taken notes that morning. "So, what is your opinion about this first day?" the nanny asked them, ready to jot down their responses.

"I think looking at the circumstances that the first day went quite well. I had expected a far bigger fuss." Lydia nodded and Stephanie joined in.

"yeah! Usually little boys are more rebels the first day" the nanny said gently them "You know? I expected him to make a scene when you changed his diaper in the park, because this happens very often the first few days, especially the first few days" the nanny explained them "but, in my opinion, the little boy hasn't really realized yet what is happened, then tomorrow could be hard for you"

"Yes, I also believe that. But you are right, we will deal with this problem tomorrow if it arises. From now on this evening we adults could also relax a little" the nanny said smiling very sweetly. They spent the rest of the evening to chat amiably, the nanny loved chat and she was great company "I think that for me it's time to go bed, Now I'll leave you alone so you have some privacy" the nanny said them.

"I'm not sure. What time are you planning to wake her up?" the nanny asked, rising from the couch. "Since there's an outing planned, I think we'll need to get up early," the nanny said to the two women as they walked together toward the stairs.

"I think waking Anthony at 7." Lydia replied after a moment. "The zoo will only be open after 10 so I do not need to think we have to hurry even if we need to drive an hour." 

"I'll prepare the bag in the morning, we have more then enough time." Stephanie agreed.

"yes. I understand! you want do everything calmly" the nanny answered gently them "then ok! I will get up at 6 o clock so I will be ready in time" Alexandra said gently going to the door of her room. Then she wore her PJs, she turned on her computer and started to type her report about the first day. When she finished she saved the file, she turned of the PC and put it in her computer bag.  

Stephanie and Lydia debriefed the day they eventually went to bed around midnight. Stephanie got up at half past six and after dressing she went to make breakfast and the bag for the day while Lydia went to get Anthony up at seven sharp. 

"Anthony, love. Time to get up." She softly said as she came in the room.

Nanny Alexandra woke up around 6:00 and went straight to take a quick shower. After that, she left the bathroom and went directly to help Stephanie in the kitchen. Meanwhile, Antony was still sleeping with his pacifier in his mouth and didn't even hear his mom calling him.

Lydia sat down on the side of the bed and gently stroked Anthony's cheek. "Good morning sweetheart. Rise and shine, handsome." She said, hoping to gently awaken the boy.

Antony complained when his mom called him to get up; he had never been a morning person. His diaper was wet, though not soaked, so perhaps it could wait a bit before changing. He allowed his mom to pick him up with the pacifier still in his mouth.

Lydia picked him up and changed his nappy, just because she thought it was the right thing to do especially to counter rashes. She got him all clean and then offered him to pick between two outfits.

With the pacifier still in his mouth, the child allowed himself to be laid down on the bed so that his mom could change his diaper. He blushed intensely as his mom cleaned him in that manner. After his mom finished changing him and offered him two outfits, he looked at both and chose the dark green overalls and the red shirt.

"Good boy." Lydia praised with him being all still during the change and then helped him get dressed. Taking his hand to go downstairs she sniffed. "Do you smell that?" She frowned lightly. By now she could smell Stephanie's pancakes up to the second landing.

Antony allowed his mom to dress him, and after she took his hand, still with the pacifier in his mouth, he followed her downstairs where he caught the scent of pancakes. That was exactly what he needed to wake up properly.

"Good morning," he grumbled to his mom and nanny Alexandra, still half asleep.

"Good morning, little one! Did you have a good nap?" the nanny asked sweetly as she finished setting the table.

The child blushed at the infantile language used but nodded before sitting down at the table for breakfast.

I hope nanny Alexandra asks that ;)

Lydia softly smiled. "Can I have the dummy please, then you can have your pancakes." She offered.

"If you want syrup on your pancake, you will have to wear the bib." Stephanie softly said, offering both items after giving him the plate of pancakes she prepared, cut and all.

(☺️)

When his mom asked for the pacifier, the child was a bit indecisive about whether to give it to her or not, but in the end, he decided to take it out of his mouth and hand it to her. Then Lydia asked him if he wanted syrup on his pancakes, and the child nodded.

"Maybe it's better if you attach that pacifier to his overalls," nanny Alexandra suggested. "That way, there's no risk of him losing it or dropping it on the floor."

"Yes, we will do that before we leave." Lydia nodded.

"All right then." Stephanie agreed and put a nice amount of syrup on the boy's pancake before she put the bib on the boy. "Enjoy." He told the boy and gently ruffled his hair.

Even though he blushed deeply, the child allowed his mom to put on the bib. Then, after his plate was served, he started eating his pancake with a big smile on his face.

Both Stephanie and Lydia smiled before they tucked into their own breakfast. Once everyone was finished, Lydia went to clean up so Stephanie could bring the finished bags to the car.

Even though he blushed deeply, the child allowed his mom to put on the bib. Then, after his plate was served, he started eating his pancake with a big smile. He ate all the pancakes on his plate, trying to be as neat as possible, but still ended up getting his face and hands dirty.

• Little Giammy changed the title to a gorian accident story