LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discovering Daughterhood. (Private for LilGirlLya and Cute Little Kokiri Girl)

LilGirlLya

Fran listened to Emma, she did pick up that her daughter was not exactly telling the whole story but decide not to press on it till later on, Fran walked over and sat on the big crib mattress and said, "honey don't worry about it you are a brave, smart and intelligent young woman, you're just a little different and even if you weren't being a grown-up is hard work and you won't always get the job you want, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try and sometimes you have to do jobs you don't like until something better comes along, when I was a young woman I used to work as a waitress as I was going to college it was hard work and I hated the job, but I was able to persevere and didn't even better one."

Fran said before getting up and going over to give her daughter a hug and a kiss on the head she then got back to talking, "maybe I'll ask one of the girls at church or maybe in our book club to see if they can recommend anything."

"Sure, mom, yeah..." Emma said with a faint dismissive tone. Her mom meant well, but a fully heighted, cis woman wasn't going to "get it" and she knew that trying to explain how it wasn't that simple for her wasn't going to go anywhere. Her mom mentioned being a waitress and that would be fine for mom but Emma had trouble getting glasses out of the cabinet earlier. She needed a stool for counters. As small as she was, she wasn't going to be able to carry fully loaded food and drink trays. There just physically wasn't any way.

"Anyway, I'm going to keep looking for jobs, I'm just interested in remote work mostly. It's less complicated. That or getting back into the city. I mean, no offense, I like being home. This is nice but when I get something I'm going to have to move back to where the jobs are."

Fran nodded her head before giving her daughter another hug, "I understand princess I'm just happy your home and take all the time you need there are plenty of jobs that would love to have someone like you working for them and like I said I'll talk to the girls at church and the book club." Fran then got back up and asked her daughter to pick out what pajamas she's going to wear, so she could warm them up in the dryer before asking what else need to be unpacked and put away.

Emma accepted the hug and resigned herself to knowing that her mom was going to be her personal job hunting assistant now. It made her nervous because there was clearly nothing she could say that would dissuade her mother from doing this but the idea of her mother taking point on this made her anxious. It almost certainly meant she wasn't going to get a few weeks to decompress from college life and chill out before actually starting to look for work. What made her most nervous though was the knowledge that it would probably be an in person interview rather than remote. After last time...

"Here you go" Emma rummaged around in one of the trash bags she'd hauled her clothes to the her old house in. It wasn't anything special, just a pair of looser fitting lounge pants and an old, comfy shirt. "Really just some clothes I guess and then heavy stuff like books and odds and ends. If you're willing to help out I wouldn't say no."

Fran nodded her head and took the pajamas, as she walked out of the room and went downstairs to the laundry room she made a note to take her daughter clothes shopping. All the old clothes that her daughter didn't take to college like her pajamas had been donated to the goodwill, so some new clothes was needed especially pajamas. Actually Fran thought it would be a good idea to go clothes shopping as it would be a great opportunity to do some mother, daughter bonding now that she had a daughter. 

"I wonder what Emma would like to wear now." Fran said to herself, she had to gave it some thought before Emma transitioned she used to gravitate to more darker clothing when she was going through her goth phase, now that she was a woman maybe she depreciate more brighter colors would appreciate more girly and brighter colors Fran did see a know cute footed sleeper that was pink with white polka dots it even had a cute Bumblebee, it even had a zipper running down to the leg for easy diaper changes.

Fran shook her head on that last thought her daughter had been potty trained for years, despite youthlocks having bladder problems her daughter was one of the exceptions that she had full control over her bladder, even at night training pants or even a pull-up could protect any late night wetting. She'd have to go over to the youthlock clothing section of the store to find some pajamas that would be more grown up for her daughter.

Emma got back to work while waiting for her mother to return. She started just by opening up boxes and moving some lighter things around. Giving her mom her pajamas did make her realize that she would probably need to get her laundry done soon. It would absolutely be better if she took care of that. Despite being more fortunate than most Youth Locks, it wasn't uncommon for her trainers to end up at least a little wet some nights. Usually it was such a minor amount that it would just be contained in the thickened underwear. Usually. Still, it meant stains and if her mom saw them, there would almost certainly be a conversation. Better to just put that bag aside and take care of it on her own. Taking care of her own laundry would probably go a ways towards demonstrating her maturity and thus maybe helping set up some boundaries.

When her mom returned, she and Emma got to work on the unpacking when Emma's stomach began to grumble. "Hey mom, when's dinner?"

After Fran had put her daughter's pajamas in the dryer she returned to her room and started helping Emma unpack, starting with books and then clothes and the heavier items like her desktop computer. After the computer was set up she heard Emma's stomach growl and speak of the devil the doorbell rang which indicated the pizza guy was here. "oh don't worry about that princess I already ordered food, its your favorite type of pizza a deep dish cheese crust pizza with pepperoni and mushrooms and a bottle of vanilla Coke."

Fran said with a smile even giggled a little bit when she saw her daughter's eyes light up and a big smile on her face, she immediately patted her little girl's head before heading downstairs to get the food before asking her daughter to set the table.

"Oh, thank you so much mom. That sounds great! I think we've made some progress," Emma said, stepping back from her new computer desk and placing her hands on her hips as she admired the set up. "I'm gonna go and wash my hands before I come down, could you please get a plate and glasses down for me and I'll be right there?"

Fran nodded her head, she did ask Emma to set the table as she already moved some plates and stuff down to the bottom cabinet, but decided to not press on it after paying for the pizza Fran set the table and positioned her daughter's old high chair by the table, then took off the tray so her daughter could eat off the table instead of on the high chair tray before finally setting dinner up.

Emma washed her hands and made her way into the kitchen only to be confronted with the sight of her old high chair. Fortunately, the tray wasn't on but that didn't change what it was. Emma cringed but resolved to be mature and not fight about it. She walked over and climbed up into the chair. "You know," she mentioned, "I think my booster is probably somewhere in the garage if we want to get that out for tomorrow?" Emma hinted.

"Thanks again Mom," Emma said as her mom plated the food in front of her and she began to eat.

"I don't know if I still have your old booster seat Emma I think it was one of the things that I donated." Fran said as she started to eat her own food, after she swallowed and then said, "but how about we have a shopping day? get a new one after getting you some new clothes, I noticed you don't have have proper pajamas so I want to get you some, only if you want too." Fran said adding that last part a bit hastily, she wanted her daughter have a say in the matter wanting her to know that she was a grown up and she could choose what she liked.

"Yeah, that sounds great mom," Emma said between bites of the pizza, "it be good to get out of the house tomorrow and do some shopping." Emma was pretty excited actually, after years of cobbling together a wardrobe a piece at a time with extra money from part time jobs or left over financial aid, a little bit of a spree sounded like a dream come true. Emma finished up her food, chatting a bit with her mom about what she'd been up to and how she'd been filling her days ever since Emma had moved out.

Fran talked a little bit about what was going on in her life, how she kept up with her community charity work for the church, things that were going on at the town hall meeting and her own book club, she talked about how some of the women in the book club how Miss Williams son a youthlock like Emma was doing in the jewelry/watch repair shop she owned or how Miss Kelly had just had her first baby, little girl, she even talked about how people asked about her like Reverend McClellan and Miss Jones.