LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

As the old ABDL Story Forum Burns....... Come on over to Littles Life!

So 20 years ago (wow!) I started a story forum.  It flourished for some time! Then the server owner went bananas and banned me from my own forum.  NOW that forum is in ruins. 

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. My sister Sharlin and I have seen the damage and we have begun a new home for the refugees. Come on over - we can be just like ... and better than ... before! 

Littles Life - Index page

(Be aware we are sweeping up yet. We'll have to manually activate your account, but it will be done!) 

---- Kitty Sparkles    (Formerly known as VNL ........ IYKYK)

• Like 3

A significant portion of the old user base financed a different replacement site in under half an hour and it's currently in closed beta.  More information will be posted as it becomes available to other than the beta testers.  As for content, Cute Kitten and myself will be posting there, as will other members of the old user base.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Gummybear said:

A significant portion of the old user base financed a different replacement site in under half an hour and it's currently in closed beta.  More information will be posted as it becomes available to other than the beta testers.  As for content, Cute Kitten and myself will be posting there, as will other members of the old user base.

Other than you and C.K. who else from the old userbase?

• Like 1

\o Former ABSF/DSC  Mod here:

The last month has been a ride... Or a Mexican Telenovela one of the two

1 hour ago, Apache Raccoon said:

there were 35 active users toward the end... and a ton of lurker traffic. Oh god so much lurker traffic. If the stats i was being shown were accurate that is. The succession of *personalities* that ran the site kept things close to the vest. This was before the lockdown and destruction. I was once told i'd get the backups in event of a shutdown. But for `legal reasons` that never happened

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I don't really want to mention names before I have a chance to ask them if it's OK to do so.  But I suspect they'll let you know soon enough.

• Like 3

So after the change from phpbb3 to Xenforo yesterday. I screwed up the DNS settings a bit more... So the site is down for maintance for the moment.

But it looks nice at least. And a fun little project to deal with inbetween work and other stuff. Will let people know when it's back up.

126597434_Screenshot2023-12-14180103.png.c550a27f9d4e1ad1ae739d4909d45391.png

• Like 2