LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting back from Square One (priv with Babygir2016

RynoBro

Zuri thought about it. "No I will just take my guitar."  said Zuri. Her stomach hurt. Zuri without much thinking, Zuri squatted and grunted as she filled her diaper. Her diaper sagged. Zuri felt better and was glad she was poopy before she had her her performance. She waddled to Brianna. "I need a change. I am poopy." said Zuri. Zuri look sad but waddled to the changing mat and laid down and waited to be cleaned up.

“well that’s ok. i’ll pack some just in case you get bored on the drive after your audition.” she walked off and grabbed some toys and the tablet, she figured zuri might want them later. when she came back down the hallway she saw zuri pooping. “well it’s a good thing you’re in diapers. did you even try to hold it this time? I didnt hear you ask for help.” she got the supplies she needed and gently got zuri all changed. “see all better, nice and clean. looks like you really do need diapers. you can’t be pooping that much in a pull up.” she helped zuri up to her feet and put her pants back on. “ok it’s time to get going so we’re not late.” she grabbed the bag of toys, some extra drinks and snacks, and of course Zuri.