LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting back from Square One (priv with Babygir2016

RynoBro

Zuri was passed out on the couch. The crazy party from the night before. Most of her guest at her house already left. Zuri’s cell was going off. Zuri woke up and answered. “Hey dad.”

”Hey baby girl. I looked at your grades and decided I will get you a tutor that will live in the spare room. Make sure you listen to her. She will be there in a hour.” Said Zuri’s dad.

”Dad! I don’t need a tutor.” Said Zuri as she silently woke up her remaining guest. “I am getting my grades up and studying hard.” She lied.

”Honey, I got you a house off campus, I am paying for your college. I am paying all your bills. This is not an option. You will have a tutor and if you do not listen. I will cut you off.” He said.

Zuri ended the call and tried to clean up as much as possible. She ended up with three bags of trash before her doorbell rang. She answered it. “Come in.” Said Zuri with a groan. “I am Zuri.” She muttered as she showed the guest room.

• Like 3

Brianna had been in contact for months with Zuris dad. She was used to this kind of tutoring. Typically she was hired to move in and help students excel but this was a different challenge all together. 

she pulled up the house and parked her pink limited edition range rover. she sighed as she rubbed her head. it was early and she wasn’t in the mood for disrespect and attitude. 

Brianna rang the doorbell and was greeted by a small woman holding a trash bag the size of her body. she looked around as she was led to what she assumed would be her room for foreseeable future. she put her bag on the bed and turned towards Zuri.

”so I see you have fallen behind on housework, is it the same with your grades as well? I haven’t had the chance to look in a few days. how about you pull up your grades on your laptop in the living room and i’ll come check in a few minutes once I get my things unpacked.” she smiled and waited for Zuri to leave. this was only a small part of what was to come. 

she unpacked her clothes and put some things in the closet that could be used for later, such as tougher curriculum and surprises depending on how things went. 

Brianna walked into the living room to see zuri with her head in her hands.

• Like 1

Zuri pulled up her grades hoping they were not as bad as she thought they were. It was worse, the only class she was not getting below a 60 was the Art studies. She groaned. "Damn it." she muttered. She had been partying way too much. Zuri heard rustling and saw a snake come out on of the trash bin. "Shit." said Zuri. She grabbed it and threw it out the window.

Zuri went back to her laptop in time for Brianna to enter the room. "Here," she muttered. "I am going to get me a soda." said Zuri. She slid the laptop over her before she got up and go up to a soda and saw how nasty her fridge was. "Damn it." said Zuri to herself. Zuri went back to the couch. "Sorry for the mess, I have been busy....studying." muttered Zuri

• Like 1

Brianna had been a college student once she knew how it went. Zuri could lie all she wants, brianna wasn’t dumb. 

she looked at Zuri’s grades and shook her head. this was going to take a lot of work. she sighed and closed the laptop. “first of all this house needs to be cleaned, then we can work on a schedule and we can figure out what subject you would like to work on first”

brianna looked into the kitchen and saw it was a disaster. “how about we start with the dishes? do you know how to wash dishes? it looks as if they haven’t been touched in a few days…” 

• Like 1

“I thought you were just my tutor, besides I have a maid that comes once a week so I normally leave it for her.” Said Zuri with a raised eyebrow. She followed Brianna to the kitchen and looked at the dishes as well, yeah they had been there since the last time her maid was here. “I don’t wanna do dishes.” Whined Zuri before she stomped her foot.

Zuri started to wash the dishes and doing a semi okay job. She broke a glass and about one fourth of the dishes need to be soaked and rewashed. “Done.” said Zuri as the threw away the broken glass. “Dishes are done.”

• Like 1

“yes, I am your tutor. However, I am staying here too and I won’t live in a dirty house.” she noticed Zuri stomping her foot. she decided to let that one go. She watched as Zuri did quite a bad job at the dishes.

”ok Zuri, these dishes are not clean so we need to resoak them. Thank you for picking up the broken glass. that was very responsible of you.” Brianna turned so her back was against the counter. she raised herself up and sat with her legs crossed. Now she was much taller than Zuri. this would be perfect. 

she cleared her throat. “Zuri, one thing I do not tolerate is someone who whines or acts as if they are a toddler. I noticed you stomping your foot earlier. If you continue I will take note of it and you will be punished for it later.” 

Brianna had never moved this fast with anyone else but she felt if she didn’t take care of it right away it would only get worse. 

• Like 1

“You are not my boss. They are clean enough.” Zuri groaned. “This is my place and I am not going to be ordered around by some Amazon.” Said Zuri refusing to be treated like a little kid. Zuri went to living room and put her feet on the coffee table. She smirked at Brianna as if challenging her. 

Zuri got her laptop and started to work on a report. She figured if she gets in trouble while she schoolwork she can tell daddy and get her hired. Zuri had her phone ready to record Brianna’s reaction.

• Like 1

she stayed silent as Zuri had her back talk. she then got down and turned around to get started on soaking the dishes. “she’s being such a brat. I wonder if she’s doing this on purpose” she muttered to herself and finished her task. she tidied up the rest of the kitchen and went to the living room. 

“Zuri can you please take your feet off of the coffee table? it’s not polite and it’s icky. sometimes we will eat snacks and do your studies at this table so we want it to stay clean ok? can we try our best to have good behavior? and put your phone down. your dad isn’t  going to care what I do, he’s payed me quite a bit of money to stay here as long as it takes.” she figured if she talked to her like a child maybe she would get the hint she was acting like one. 

“i’m proud of you for showing the initiative to get some work done. what are you working on?” she said as she gently removed Zuris feet and put them on the floor.

“It is my house if I want my feet on the coffee table then I should be allowed to put my feet on the coffee table.” She said with a smirk. “I don’t know what you are talking about recording. I just have my phone out. Plus I am barely younger than you. Stop talking to me like I am four.” Said Zuri in a smug tone. 

“If you must now I am working on my history report on slavery.” Said Zuri. She started to type. She groaned Half way through and decided to take a break. She went and turned on her game system. “How about you get me a drink?” Asked Zuri with a wave of her hand.

“you are actually very wrong. it is not your house, it is a rental that your dad pays for. your daddy me about some tactics you’ve used in the past and ran off others. I am not so easily fooled. you are not the first client i’ve had over the years ya know. if you would just listen and behave this would be much easier Zuri. I don’t appreciate your tone either. I am glad you are taking your assignments seriously.” 

Brianna looked at her report as she left. it was very poorly written. much like a middle schooler learning how to do research. she made a mental note to proofread with her and give pointers. when Zuri demanded she get her a drink she was shocked. 

“i’m not quite sure who you think you are bossing around but I am not the one to play games with young lady. just for that I am taking your console and you can have it back when you can apologize and stop having an attitude.” she unplugged the cord and took it out of the box and wall. 

“I am going to put this up and if I catch you gaming AT ALL there will be a consequence for you to choose from. do you understand me?” she spoke in the most serious demanding voice she hadn’t used in a while. she liked having control and she would do whatever it took to get her daddy the results he wanted from his little girl. 

“Hey, what are you doing?” Zuri asked as Brianna got up. “Hey don’t.” Whined Zuri. Zuri watched as her gaming system was forcefully turned off and taken. “That is bullshit,” said Zuri before she got up and stomped to her room and locked the door. She flopped on the bed. “This is so stupid.” Groaned Zuri. Her grades were not that bad and she was doing okay in school. She laid her head down and decided to take a twenty minute nap to calm down. She needed to figure out how to get Brianna to back off.

Zuri exited her room after her nap and went to Brianna and glared at the floor. “I am sorry.” She muttered. “I should have not treated you the way I did. It was not polite or respectful. If you can please give me back the stuff for my game I will be greatful.” Muttered Zuri. She refused to look Brianna in the eye. “I just don’t like the fact that dad hired someone to help me instead….” Zuri did not finish the sentence.

Zuri went and got a bottle of water and started to drink it. She refused to look at Brianna as she finished the paper. “There, it is done.” Said Zuri after thirty minutes of working on it.

Brianna watched as Zuri cursed and stomped out of the room. she knew there would be some resistance of course, but it was normal. After all a complete stranger was coming into her home and controlling her but it had to be done or who knows where she would end up in the future. Brianna felt for Zuri a little, there was a reason why she got into doing this. Unruly adults are usually the product of unaffectionate, absent parents. She liked Zuris dad but she knew there was some history she definitely didn’t know about.  While Zuri was in her room Brianna finished up the dishes and grabbed a couple of books out of her room. 

When Zuri approached her and apologized she was quite shocked it happened so quickly. She knew Zuri was having a difficult time and she really did seem sorry. when Zuri trailed off her sentence she decided to just back off and let her be. when Zuri finished the report brianna looked over it. 

“First of all thank you for your apology, it is very appreciated and that was a very brave thing to do. Now I looked over your report and while it seems ok, you haven’t cited any sources and there are a lot of typos. But i’m willing to help you fix them, and if we can get this knocked out AND you behave you can have one more hour of playing on your game. does that sound fair?” 

“Fine.” She groaned. She worked with Brianna to get her report done properly. Zuri just listen and correct the mistakes. This was not the first time Zuri had a tutor. Anytime Zuri need help with something her dad would just hire them to teach her. Being a single dad that was never around, Zuri was used to it. She thought back to her old babysitter showing her how to use products and having the talk with her.

”Okay paper is done and I did not complain.” Said Zuri. She looked at Brianna and waited for her cord for the game. She was glad to have the game back and drank a soda as she played.

At the end of her hour, Zuri was squirming on the sofa. She was needing to pee but she was on the final boss. She could not hold it much longer and ran to the bathroom only to find Brianna was in there. “Brianna hurry up. I got to pee.” Said Zuri doing the potty dance as she tried to hold her bladder. She was able to hold it for ten more seconds before the floodgates opened.

Brianna was pleased everything went smoothly. She made sure Zuri was understanding the corrections and why the paper needed them. 

“yes you did a great job. thank you for that. here is the cord now knock yourself out. i’ll set a timer and once that’s done we can see about getting something in our tummies.” 

Brianna started some laundry and realized she needed to take a shower at some point and while Zuri was distracted she figured she could leave her unnatended for a bit. she decided to take a relaxing shower. she was just about to wash her hair when she heard Zuri knocking. 

“ok Zuri i’m almost done. just let me wash my hair!” she hurried as best as she could rushing and getting a towel around her but by the time she opened the door she saw Zuri peeing on herself. 

“oh my sweetie, it’s ok it happens it just one accident. how about you get in the shower while I get changed and get you some clothes. also no more soda from here on out and should I start reminding you to go to the potty?” she could see Zuri blushing and squirming in place. 

Zuri trying Not to cry. “No.” She muttered about needing to be reminded to go to the bathroom. She went to the bathroom and removed her urine soaked clothes and got in the shower. She cleaned herself. She was so embarrassed, she wet herself infront of her tutor. Brianna already treated her like a little kid. Zuri dried off and went to her room and got dressed in pjs.

She went to the kitchen pink in the face. “Thanks for cleaning it up. I was going to get it once I was done.” Zuri muttered.

She knew Zuri would deny any request that would make her feel less independent but it would come with time. she saw the tears in the little girls eyes, but Zuri went into the bathroom before Brianna could comfort her. she got to cleaning up the urine in the floor and moved the clothes from the washer to the dryer. when she heard the water turn off she headed to the kitchen to start making pb&j sandwiches. 

Brianna turned around to see a very embarrassed woman who looked more like a toddler dressed in a nightgown that was 2 sizes too big. 

“aww sweetie it’s ok, I didnt want it to dry up and ruin the hard wood. your daddy would have a fit and neither of us want that do we? so I know you said you didn’t need reminders but how about I just set a timer and you take it to whatever room you’re in and when it goes off, you see if you need to use potty. I think it would be a great start.” she smiled as she brought over the sandwiches and animal crackers with apple juice on a plate for Zuri. Brianna had pb&j with carrots on the side and a glass of wine. she sighed a bit as she took a sip waiting for Zuri to answer. 

“I am good. It was a one time thing. I don’t need to be potty trained, the only thing I am failing is a few classes.” Said Zuri. She saw the wine and wanted some. She was twenty so she was still underage. She ate her sandwich’s and the juice but she did not eat the animal crackers. “I never liked them.” Said Zuri. “I think I will call it an early night. Tomorrow is Sunday and I am planing to get my shopping done tomorrow.” Said Zuri.

Zuri pretended to yawn. She went to her room. And laid in bed with her eyes closed until she was sure Brianna would be asleep. She found the wine and drank from the bottle. She did not feel anything so she drank more. “Disgusting. Taste like bad grape juice.” She whispered. She went to bed before the alcohol kicked in. Zuri was soon out like a light as the wine started to kick in. At some point a wet circle formed around her waist in the bed.

“Ok if you say so, but if it happens again we will revisit this conversation. I’m sorry about the animal crackers. I just figured since they were in the cabinet you would want them. I’m surprised you want to go to bed so early. it’s only 9. I guess you have had a rough day, hope you sleep well Zuri.” 

Brianna quickly cleaned up and headed to her room. She stayed up for about another hour doing some research on regressing so quickly and if it was safe to do so. once her eyes became heavy she fell into a deep sleep. She never heard Zuri walk down the hall and passed her room to the open bottle of wine on the kitchen table. 

When Brianna woke the next morning it was around 8 am. She decided to go get some coffee. When she entered the kitchen she noticed the bottle of wine had been moved to the counter. She knew she didn’t move it because she was asleep all night. While the coffee was brewing she went to check on ZurI. She walked in her room to her sleeping peacefully. As she got closer to her bed she saw her phone open and an unfinished text to her dad. Then she looked down and saw the wet spot on her nightgown. She didn’t want to be too angry, but she wasn’t pleased. Zuri knew better. She knelt down beside the bed and gently shook her shoulder. when she saw her eyes open she spoke softly but sternly. “Zuri, you need to wake up. you went potty on yourself and you have some explaining to do when you get cleaned up.” 

Zuri opened her eyes and whined. “Five more minutes nana.” She said is a sleepy voice. She sat up as she woke up. She was in shock as she looked down to see she peed herself in her sleep. She started to cry. “I am sorry, I never had alcohol before and found not resist.” She sobbed. “I only took two swigs.” She said between her crying. She slowly stopped crying and sniffed. “I am sorry.” She said before rushing to the bathroom. She took off her wet nightgown and panties and threw them in the laundry bin.

Zuri showered and tried to collect herself. She just had a breakdown infront of a girl she meet yesterday. “Great she will tell dad and he will get mad and yell.” She said. He loved to yell, it seem most the time he ever interacted with her in person he was yelling at her.

Brianna didn’t really get the chance to say anything before Zuri rushed off. she stripped her bed clean and on the way to the laundry room she stopped by the bathroom and talked to Zuri through the door.

“hey im not mad about the accident things happen, but you know better than to get into adult things. save the tears for the shower, I don’t want to see it. i’m not throwing a pity party when i’ve suggested something to help and you refused. thank you for apologizing. once you get done in the shower come back to your room so you can get dressed. make sure to take your robe to the bathroom with you” Zuri didn’t respond so she walked off starting the washer. She knew her next step was going to be the most difficult part. she went to her closet and got out a package of minnie mouse pull ups. Once she gathered the supplies needed for today she went and picked out an outfit for Zuri to wear. A purple sweater and black frilly skirt with panty hose, and of course white velcro tennis shoes to match. She set the pull up on top of the neatly laid out clothes and waited for Zuri to come. 

Zuri dried off and put on her robe before going to her room. She saw clothes laid out.She glared at the pull up but put it on. She looked at Brianna. “Please don’t tell dad about the accident.” Said Zuri. She glared at the skirt. “I don’t wear skirts unless dad is visiting. I hate dresses and skirts.” Said Zuri with venom. She was never a girly girly but her dad made her wear them when he had guest over.

”I will wear the pull up but I will not wear the skirt or dresses.” Said Zuri as she got dressed in a shirt and her favorite hoodie. She put on skater jean and a belt. “There, I am wearing the pull up. Happy?” She said with hurt and embarrassment.

“I will only tell him if this becomes a reoccurring issue. I do work for him so he expects updates on your progress. I am sorry I didnt realize that, I just figured it would be easier to get the skirt up and down than a belt and jeans. maybe we can find some clothes that we can compromise on. thank you for being a good girl.”

Brianna went to get ready. she pulled her hair into a pony tail and put on a red sweater and black jeans with white boots. she grabbed her purse, a bag for Zuri and her keys. “ok cmon let’s go shopping. I think we both need a girls day anyways.” she opened up the passenger side door and let Zuri ride up front. Zuris feet didn’t even touch the floorboard. she needed to check her height and weight to make sure it was safe, but for now she would let her win.

Brianna drove to the nearest mall, Zuri was being quiet but paying attention to the songs on the radio. Once Brianna parked she walked around to let Zuri out. 

“so where do you want to go first?” she said as they walked into the entrance.

Zuri laughed at the comment her dad wanted a progress report. “He only cares about me grades and that is it. You tell him I having accidents he would just hang up then call me to yell. He does not really care.” Said Zuri. “Heck only reason I am going to college is for him. Because what I wanted to do was stupid and I would never make money.” Said Zuri looking out the window of the car. She listened to the music and tapped her foot. She loved the guitar is the last song. She started to go over the fingering in her head as she was sure she could play it.

Zuri got out, she stood at 4’11’’ in height. She looked around and pointed to the music store. “I could use new strings.” Zuri said. She noticed the second bag. “Why do you have a second bag?” She asked. Zuri had her purse with her.

Zuri went to the music store and talking the clerk as if she known him for a while and he went to the back to get some strings. Zuri went around looking at some of the guitars and saw a boy yelling at him mom that the guitar was broken.

“It is not broken. You just don’t know how to play.” Said Zuri. She strummed it before playing Hotel California with ease. Zuri sang the lyric too and she soon had a crowd.  She finished the song and handed it to the mother before going back to get her strings.

She listened to Zuri and took her feelings into account but her dad definitely wanted to know what was going on. 

“the second bag has some pulls ups and wipes as well as a change of clothes in it in case we need them. you can never be too prepared.” Brianna didn’t know a whole lot about Zuri so she was happy to see she had some interests outside of partying her life away. She decided to step back and let her do her own thing, she took a look around but let her eyes on zuri from a distance. She watched her play and sing, it made her so proud to see her doing something she enjoyed. She went over to Zuri afterwards.

”hey that was a really good job. that’s actually one of my favorite songs (it really is in real life) maybe you could teach me to play some day. so what’s the difference between the strings? i’m so lost. I don’t know much about guitars.” 

(It is mine too and I can actually play it as well. I can not sing though)

“Oh the strings. I need new ones but I like a certain brand. Now there is a difference before bass and regular strings but I came for a specific brand. It was the one my mom used.” Said Zuri. “So I use the same string on the same guitar to remember her by not that I got to know her but I found old videos of her that dad hid and loved watching them..” Said Zuri blushing. “As for the song thanks. That is what I really want to do. I want to perform song on stage as I play the guitar but dad says it is stupid. He says the only thing I will achieve is being a bum.” Said Zuri. She smiled as she got the strings and look at the guitars and picked out an acoustic guitar. “This is a Fender Squier, it is a good beginner guitar and easy to learn to tune and care for.” This one is has a cool ash finish.

Zuri smiled as she pained for the strings and the guitar. “Sorry for being a bitch. I don’t like that my dad is controlling my life even in college and took it out on you.” Said Zuri trying to make a peace offering.

Zuri smiled. “Your turn to pick the store.” Said Zuri