LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting back from Square One (priv with Babygir2016

RynoBro

“that’s ok, the important part is you tried. sitting on the potty is the first step to no more accidents huh?” Brianna bathed Zuri letting her clean the parts of the body that she wanted to do herself. Once that was done she washed her hair and conditioned it. “well now that you’re all clean what would you like to do? stay in the bath or get out and get some breakfast in our tummy’s?” she said in a childish tone, she couldn’t help it she was far too used to it. 

“Get out.” Muttered Zuri standing up. As she stood up she noticed she was starting to pee. She waddled out of the tub and went to the toilet but by that time she was done peeing. Zuri started to cry. “Why am I losing my potty training.” Sobbed Zuri as she got toilet paper to absorb the pee before letting Brianna get supplies to change her. Zuri laid on a mat and started to suck on her bottom lip. She wiggled as she waited for her diaper change to be over.

“I think that’s a good choice. what would you like to eat for breakfast?” she noticed zuri starting to pee, she got out of the way and hoped zuri would make it. at least no pee got on the floor. she noticed the little girl becoming quite upset. “honey i’m not sure why, but it’s ok it happens to more people than you think. you know I used to be in your shoes. a long time ago, so I understand some of what you are going through little one.” 

Brianna got the supplies she needed. a white diaper, black and purple duck tape, and stickers so zuri could decorate her diaper however she wanted. Once she came back she showed zuri everything. “so do you want to help? I figured maybe this would make it a bit more fun? this isn’t so bad, trust me.” Brianna noticed Zuri sucking on her lip and wondered if she would want a pacifier soon

Zuri nodded. She shook her head on using the tape. “No thank you but I did find some that are not bad.” Said Zuri grabbing the laptop and going to the diaper site. She pointed to the diapers that had musical instruments, musical notes, and some one with animals on them. All of them come in different colors. “I like blue, purple, and yellow.” Said Zuri. She gave a soft smile.

Zuri smiled as she went to her room and grabbed her guitar. She strummed and and practice until breakfast was done.

“ok that’s fine.” brianna finished getting zuri into the diaper and looked over at the laptop. “oh those are so cute i’ll order some once we get settled after breakfast.” she watched zuri go to her room and then headed to the kitchen. She wanted to make something easy, she had a lot on her mind and needed to sort some things out with zuris dad. she knew she needed to file a restraining order and make sure they could cut all ties with him. 

Brianna decided on pancakes, eggs, and a fruit parfait. Once everything was cooked and plated, she walked down the hallway to get zuri and saw her playing her guitar. she stood leaning on the doorway watching with a smile on her face waiting for zuri to notice.

Zuri smelled the food then saw Brianna. She put up her guitar and went over to her. She sat down and smiled at the plate of food. She knew Brianna was deep in thought. Zuri started to eat. “Are we really doing this. I know he is a dick but he is my dad.” Said Zuri. She ate her breakfast. 

brianna sighed as she sat down to eat. She made sure zuri was comfortable before answering her question. “Zuri he may be your dad, but he’s not being a good person to you. he has treated you poorly and you need to be protected. however, you are an adult and if you really don’t want to do this, we don’t have too Zuri.” she really was conflicted but she really disliked her dad. She ate most of her plate and saw how messy Zuri was. Brianna chuckled when she got up from her chair. “well looks like someone is a messy eater huh?”

“I want to be safe from him.” Said Zuri. “He is my dad but I want to do it. But I am just scared and don’t want to hurt his feeling.” Said Zuri honestly feeling a be small. She looked at her top and there was syrup and juice spill on her top. “Sorry, I was kind of lost in thought.” Said Zuri. She finished a little bit clean before taking her plate to the sink and rinsing it off poorly before putting it in the dishwasher. “I have about 8,000 of my own money that I saved up.” Said Zuri.

Zuri went to the sofa and laid down. She wrapped her arms and around her knees and thought about what she was about to do with her only biological parent. She knew it was the right thing to do. She knew her life would be better, she saw that The Voice was about to do audition. “I want to do that. I bet I could win it.” Said Zuri.

“Zuri, from what i’ve seen I don’t think it will. besides this is fairly easy. we don’t even have to look at him. just go sign the paperwork and leave. but you need to be on your BEST behavior because we will be around very important people.” 

she watched Zuri rinse her plate and leave the kitchen. “i’m glad you have that money, that’s great. that will help out a lot. yes, the voice? where are the auditions at? I guess it wouldn’t hurt to try out.” 

“Um near audition is two towns over and a week away.” Said Zuri as she checked out the forms and started to fill them out. She felt her bladder was emptying. She ignored it as she finished the paperwork. By the time she was done she forgot she used her diaper and set the computer on the coffee table. Zuri started to write down songs but she soon got tired of leaning over the coffee table. So instead she laid on her belly on the floor as she wrote. Her padded rear was out so she could be checked as she kicked her feet as she thought. “Should I go rock or more country?” Asked Zuri.

“ok we can make that work sweetheart.” Brianna cleaned up from breakfast and swept up zuris mess. once she went to the living room she could see the little girl laying on her stomach writing something. “hmmmm well how about you do both? country songs with a rock beat. I think that would be pretty cool” she got closer and looked down at zuris diaper. “Zuri? did you go potty on yourself? that diaper is bigger than it was when I put it on you.” she crouched down to her level so she could make eye contact with Zuri. Brianna waited for a response but didn’t get one. she cleared her throat. “little girl, did you go potty in your diaper?”

"What no i didn't." said Zuri forgetting about pissing herself a few minutes ago. "See." Said Zuri as she felt her diaper. Zuri turned pink as she realized her diaper was wet. "I must have wet it a few minutes ago." said Zuri looking at the ground. Zuri blushed as she looked at her caregiver. "I need a change." said Zuri. She went to the changing mat and laid on the ground.

“hmmmm so you truly do need diapers now. that’s ok, all little girls become dependent at some point. good job asking for a change. from now on, if you realize you went in your diaper you can come to me and we can get you all clean ok?” she tickled Zuri a bit before she untaped her diaper and cleaned her up. she powdered her and put in a booster before she taped up the pink diaper with music notes on it. “ok now we need to get you ready to go to the courthouse. no jeans are allowed, and you have a few dresses so I think it’s best you choose one of those. you’ll look so pretty!”

“Okay, why is the diaper thicker than before. I will not be able to walk normally with this nor wear pants.” Whined Zuri. She stood up and went to her bedroom. She hated dresses but found one easily long enough to hide the diaper but there was a bulge around her waist line. She put shoes on and went over to Brianna. “Okay let’s get this over with.” Said Zuri defeated.

“it’s for your protection. i’m not sure how long we will be out and I dont want to have to change you too much. you’ll be ok and you look cute!” brianna beaned as she saw the dress Zuri returned in. she watched as Zuri struggled a little to out her shoes on. Brianna put Zuri in the back with a sippy cup of juice and a tablet. she got settled and started the 20 minute drive to the courthouse. once they arrived brianna got the paperwork and opened the door for Zuri she held her hand and took a deep breath as they walked in. “these people are here to help you, everything will be ok.” they walked up to the front desk “yes I have an appointment to file a restraining order against her father.” they took the information necessary and led them into a mediation room. a lawyer came in and greeted them.

the lawyer spoke in a soft but reassuring tone “first of all I am sorry we are meeting under these circumstances. I know how difficult it can be for families to have to make this decision. so let’s go over the evidence and we will have her father join us for a conference call. Zuri, since the restraining order is against you I will need you to provide that the information on these documents are correct.” 

Zuri filled out all of the paperwork that the lawyer asked her to fill out. Zuri was visible nervous. She wanted to cry and go back to her room. She did not know what she was going to do. This was her only real family. When she heard her dad in the distance enraged that this was going on. Zuri froze. She felt her bladder and bowels release. This caused her to freeze more.

Zuri’s dad helped and cussed until he finished with the paperwork. “Fine, you want to be a baby fucking bum. Then fine. You are not my fucking problem anymore.” He said before storming out.

Zuri started to cry. She cried for the lost of her father. She cried for the anger and hate in his eyes and she cried because her diaper was itchy and cold.

brianna stayed calm and collected holding zuris hand throughout the whole ordeal. she was pissed. she couldn’t believe he would do that to zuri. brianna knew better than to snap back, instead she flipped him off before the screen cut off. she knew zuri had went to the bathroom she could smell it. 

“hey sweetie I know this is hard, it’s ok you don’t have to deal with him anymore and we will get you changed and in some comfy pjs before we leave. does that sound good?” she thanked the lawyer and made sure zuris dad was out of the building before they went to the bathroom. Brianna made sure to go in the family restroom. she let zuri cry into her shoulder for a bit until she was ready to be changed. She changed zuri gently and tried to give her some tickles on her tummy. “oh see, there’s a little bit of a smile on my girl” she chuckled as she finished diapering her up. once again she added a booster, powder and taped the plain white diaper shut. “I know this one isn’t as fun but the rest of the diapers should be here later today or tomorrow, now how about we get you into your pjs and then we can do whatever you want.” she helped zuri get into a two piece set that was dark purple with skulls. “ok all done, now what would you like to do sweet heart?” she said as she walked zuri out to the car. 

Zuri laughed and calmed down when she was changed. She let out a sigh of relief as she was cleaned up and put in a fresh diaper. She blushed and hugged Brianna. “I am fine really.” Said Zuri. Zuri exited the bathroom. “I am for maybe go two towns over to get ready for my audition.”

she was really shocked when Zuri gave her a hug. maybe she was finally growing on the girl after all. 

“that sounds like a great plan but if you want to audition you might not want your diaper to be so revealing sweetheart. did you already forget your in diapers? aww how cute it doesn’t even bother you anymore?” she teased zuri a little. this was the fun part. she chuckled as she buckled Zuri into the back seat. before she stepped back to shut the door she ruffled her hair and kisssed the little girls forehead and hoped things would get better. she closed the door and went to get into the drivers seat. she waited to get an answer from zuri before pulling out. 

• 4 weeks later...

“Oh yeah, let’s go to the house and change. I don’t want the world to see my diapers.” Said Zuri looking down at the padded undergarment. She started to watch the cars and landscape. Zuri’s eyes started close and she was soon asleep in backseat. She was starting to get used to this baby treatment. Zuri whimpered in her sleep. Zuri’s thumb made her way to her mouth and she started to suck her thumb.

• Like 2

“that sounds like a great idea sweet heart” she pulled out and headed home. she heard the whimpering and saw zuri sucking her thumb. she knew things would get better, it just took some time. once they pulled in she picked up zuri as carefully as she could and took her into the house and laid her down on the couch. while zuri was content she grabbed an outfit that wouldn’t show her diaper at all. when she came back she noticed zuri wetting herself. she waited till it seemed as though zuri was finished and gently started to change her. 

• Like 1

Zuri woke up when the wet wipe hit her causing her to pee a little. “What.” She said waking up. She looked and saw Brianna was changing her. She stared at the ceiling waiting for her diaper change to be done. Soon her stomach growl, “I am getting hungry.” Muttered Zuri. 

Zuri went to get her guitar. She changed into yoga pants with a long baggy shirt and even larger button up shirt. Zuri looked like a 90’s grunge singer. She was pleased her diaper was mostly hidden. “There we go.” Said Zuri as she started to play.

“it’s ok honey, I was just trying to let you sleep so you can be fully rested and kill your audition!” she said cheerfully as noticed zuris tummy growling. “yeah I can make you something before we head out. is chicken nuggets ok? I can make those pretty fast. also let me know if you use the potty so we can get you changed when we get there.” 

she walked off as she saw zuri playing her guitar and put some crown chicken nuggets in the air fryer. 

Zuri practiced until the nuggets were done. She waddled to the kitchen and washed her hands before she hugged Brianna, “thanks for the help. Any luck on a new place?” Asked Zuri as she knew the apartment was in her dad’s name.

Zuri ate her nuggets with out fuzzing. She got ketchup on her face. Zuri took the plate, her diaper moved as she took the plate to the sink to be washed.

brianna set the table with a plastic plate with dividers and a sippy cup for zuri. she made herself a sandwich. right before she was about to sit down zuri came up and gave her a hug. “oh that’s so sweet of you little one. you’re welcome im always here. yes ive looked at two different places. just need your help picking them out. we can go and take a look at a property about 20 minutes away after your audition ok?” 

they finished eating and brianna was very pleased to see zuri picking up after herself. she wiped zuris face and cleaned up her own plate. 

“let me just make sure I grab you a few toys to keep you occupied. or do you want your tablet?”