LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting back from Square One (priv with Babygir2016

RynoBro

Zuri played for about another hour before is started to rain hard. Zuri secured her guitar and got on her bike and rove her self home. Once she arrived at the house she looked like a drown cat. Zuri unlocked the door and went straight to her room to get clothes and shower. She was shivering at this point. She showered and dried off. She knew she was in trouble for what she did but she needed break.

Not wanting to be in more trouble she put a pull up on under her clothes and exited the shower. She still felt cold so she put on her thick hoodie and looked for Brianna. “Sorry I took off but I need a break from you and all of this.” Said Zuri. She sneezed. “Sorry I think it is my allergies.” Said Zuri, her nose getting stuffed up. 

“You were being unfair trying to punish me for acting like anyone else in my shoes but I should have not stormed off.”

Brianna saw Zuri coming in, she figured she was soaked and cold from the rain. she could’ve asked brianna to take her and she would’ve been glad to do so but she understood she needed her space. She sat up and turned down the tv when zuri came into the living room. “yes we can get you some medicine that will help with allergies. I am punishing you for the way you acted the whole time and for swearing. it’s uncalled for and I dont appreciate it especially after the day we had. you are an adult, you were definitely acting like a child. so you will be punished for it. I will sit at the kitchen table while you write sentences. the sentence will be “I will not be disrespectful to brianna” you will do thirty of them.” She waited for Zuris reaction. 

Zuri glared but sat down and started to write the soon she was one the sooner she will be free from it. She was halfway through when she still felt cold and got her blanket to wrap around herself. She felt a little warmer and finished her punishment. She handed Brianna the paper with her hand a little shaky. “There.” Said Zuri her nose was full and dripping mucus. She snorted the mess back up her nose. Zuri’a normal tan skin was much paler and her eyes were starting to get red.

”I don’t think it is allergies.” Admitted Zuri. She rushed to the bathroom and threw up. After a bit her nose and stomach contents were emptied into the toilet. She washed her hands and got a thermometer. She checked her temperature, 101.1 F (38.8 C). “This is just great.” Said Zuri. Her vision was getting a little blurry as she shuffled herself to the sofa and laid down. She wrapped herself in another blanket.

Brianna was pleased she did her punishment but she noticed Zuri didn’t look good at all. she thanked and heard her throw up in the bathroom. When she saw zuri lay down on the couch she went over to her and touched her forehead. “oh sweetie you’re really sick. hold on let me get some medicine and we will see how you feel in the morning and see if you need to go to the doctor. let me check your temperature and get you some water, and you need to unwrap yourself from the blankets or you won’t break the fever honey.” she ruffled zuris hair and got her a drink and liquid tylenol. 

she uncovered Zuri and helped her sit up. she handed her the medicine and water and wrapped her arms around the sick girl. “I know it sucks sweetie but i’m trying to avoid you going to the doctors unless it gets worse ok? just take the medicine and some water and then you can lay down and watch a movie. i can sleep in the living room if you’d like in case you need me?” 

Zuri’s fever was so bad she did not even noticed when she peed so much she leaked out of her pull up. She just moaned and whine as she was forced to sit up to take meds. She took the meds her eyes glassed over as she sweated and shivered at the same time. She flopped back over once she took the meds. “So dizzy.” Whined Zuri. She felt her lap. “Nooooo. I peed.” Said Zuri before passing out.

Brianna was very worried once Zuri fell back over. She noticed her pull up leaked. She wasn’t sure how serious it was, but she wasn’t sure if she could concentrate on driving. While she called 911 she changed zuri into a diaper for extra protection and a night gown so the doctors could access what they needed easier. Once the ambulance came they loaded Zuri into the ambulance. She was still breathing, but she wasn’t waking up. Brianna called Zuris father and he assured he would be there as soon as he could. A few hours went by and they ran as many tests as possible and they still had no answers. Zuri fidgeted a bit and stirred when her dad walked into the room. Brianna rushed to Zuris side “hey sweetheart? take your time ok. just wake up slowly we are here and you’re ok.” She was Worried about zuris reaction to seeing her father. she took a deep breath as Zuri whined as she woke. 

Zuri woke up in a hospital. She was confused. She saw her dad and he looked upset. “Hey dad.” Said Zuri looking away. 

“Hey dad, that is all you got to say after you put yourself into the hospital. I missed a business trip to check on you. To find out you got yourself sick because you playing pretend musician in the park during a storm. You should have been at the house studying for finals.” He said in his normal rough manner. “I want you to sell the guitar. Brianna I expect reports on not only her grades now.” He said before taking off to get a flight to back to his business trip.

”Jackass.” Muttered Zuri when he left. “You had to call him.” Glared Zuri. “You could have just taken me here and not tell him. It not like he cares anyways.” Said Zuri tiredly. She moved and realized she had a diaper on. “You serious you had to put me in a diaper before you told my dad. How much does he know!” Zuri said getting upset causing her vital to spike. She got dizzy and flopped back into the bed.

The doctor looked at the results and decided the reason for the high fever was the rain and a bad UTI. 

Brianna felt awful. She wasn’t sure if she did the right thing or not. she just stayed silent during the whole ordeal. She felt embarrassed by both of them. She was just trying to help. However, this did show a side of Zuris dad she had never seen before and she absolutely did not like it. She feared for herself and Zuri. There was no telling how far he would go to hurt Zuri.

Obviously she wasn’t going to sell the guitar. She would just have her sister deposit some money into her account and send proof. Her focus shifted back onto Zuri, she was just about to defend herself when Zuri passed out again. She put her head in her hands and sat down in a chair next to the bed. Around an hour later they had results and went over care instructions. As a woman, we know how to deal with these kind of things. Eventually they were discharged and Brianna’s sister came to pick them up. Zuri was given some juice, a popsicle and medicine of course.  Zuri was wheeled out and Brianna helped her lay down in the back seat. 

“thank you so much Jennifer, I truly appreciate it. it’s been a long night. i’ll call you later once I get to bed.” her sister was her best friend. She knew everything and she knew just how much brianna cared for Zuri. 

Zuri was upset the drive home. Not only her father was pissed at her, which was not new. Now she has to wear diapers and her father knows about it. “Stupid UTI.” Muttered Zuri. The doctor gave her medication and told her to just let her bladder go instead of holding it. “You had no right calling him.” Said Zuri feeling better as far as not about to pass out. “He does not care about me. He just cares about my grades and that is it. If I ruin his image then he gives a shit.” Said Zuri when she got out of her car. 

Zuri checked her email and her professor heard about her hospitalizations and just averaged her grades and all but one class she passed with a c the other was music appreciation and study and she got an A in that class. “Great three week break.” Said Zuri. She refused to look at Brianna as she was still upset she betrayed her and called her dad when she need to go to the hospital. “I going to my room but I want to say this. My dad does not love me. I am the reason the love of his live died. So next time I have to go to the hospital even if I am dying. Do not call him.” Said Zuri. She went to her bedroom and slammed her door close. She laid in her bed and cried.

Zuri had no idea, but Brianna never told her dad about the diapers or any of her regression for that matter. it had only been a few days and everything was spiraling. she wondered if she could handle the emotional baggage that came along with this. As they were walking into the house Brianna said her peace “Zuri, by law I needed to call your father in case there was something more serious going on and medical decisions needed to be made for you. that’s not really in my control. you won’t have to worry about him anymore. I have plenty of money in my account and we will figure something out about living arrangements within the next month or so.” she was about to discuss and order of protection and restraining order, but Zuri started talking and rushed off. Brianna was VERY out of the loop and didn’t know enough to even have a response to what she said. she figured she would give Zuri space. she felt bad and wanted to do everything in her power to make things right. She made Zuris favorite quick snack with some water and set it outside of her door with a note that read “hey i’m very sorry. whenever you’re ready please come talk to me, no judgment from me and we can work things out- Brianna”

Once she was done it’s that she changed into her comfy pjs and called her sister while pouring a big glass of wine. she  needed to figure some things out and needed advice

Zuri got out of her room after a bit and saw her snack. She took it and drank her water. Zuri went to Brianna and sat on the couch. “Look, my dad never loved me. The only person he loved more than money is my mom and she died giving birth to me. The only reason he never gave me up is that he felt it would dishonor her memory but there has never been love.” Said Zuri trying not to cry. She sniffed and felt her diaper warm as the medication worked. She sobbed for a few seconds. “The only reason I am going to college it to make him proud of me.” Zuri broke at this point and started to bawl her eyes out.

Brianna saw Zuri coming down the hall and ended the conversation with her sister and promising to sit down with her for lunch tomorrow. She listened to Zuri and her heart broke. Brianna had somewhat of a rough childhood, but nothing compared to that. she cried as she held zuri trying to figure out what to even say. after about a minute she pulled away and patted Zuris head. 

“honey, sometimes people just aren’t meant to be parents. I wish he could’ve realized giving you a loving home was far more important than treating you like this your whole life. i’m so sorry sweet heart. I am meeting with my sister tomorrow to figure out what we can do to get him out of your life. it shouldn’t be too difficult but we will have to move elsewhere considering this apartment is in his name. BUT he can’t take back the money he gave me and I have a good chunk in my savings. don’t you worry, we will get everything straightened out. now how about we check your diaper. I wouodnt let them change you at the hospital. I figured that would be too much. i’ll be right back.” Brianna went to the closet and got a fresh purple diaper, wipes, and powder. she was very gentle and made minimal eye contact. she knew it was embarrassing but this was much easier than helping her to the bathroom every 20 minutes or so. 

“ok sweetie, you’re all changed. now I know it’s not going to be comfortable to go potty for a couple of days so if you need me, just let me know and I can help you through it. luckily, the medicine will help you relax your bladder more so hopefully just a little bit of burning and it will be over soon. so what would you like to do now? I think it’s time for night night soon. what do you think?”

“I am not tired. Besides what about next semester.” Said Zuri wiping the tears away. She blushed as she laid down for her diaper to be changed. It did feel better than trying to hold it for what felt like hours or being in a wet pull up. She let out a sigh of relief when her change was done. “Maybe I could try to make it as a performer. That is what I want to do. I know that is what I am meant to do.” 

Zuri stomach growled. “How about some dinner. I did not like the hospital food.” Said Zuri. “Wait, what if I got to poop?” Asked Zuri with a look of dread on her face.

“Ok, the pain medicine has probably worn off. so when you eat you can take it and that will help. Look Zuri, if you want me to be honest, i’m not sure you have the skill to keep excelling. I’ve been thinking about it and what if I just teach you things that you want to learn? I think that’s fair. not everyone has to go to college. I see no problem with you going after your dreams, but if we’re doing this, we’re going all out. I dont want you to be lost in any way shape or form. we can definitely discuss things with a friend of mine and go from there. I can cook some chicken and pasta with veggies. does that sound good? Well if you have to poop and you can tell me, i’ll help you take the diaper off and you can go on the potty. if you don’t make it and use your diaper, I will change you. it’s no big deal.” 

Renee put on cartoons for renee and a cup of water on the table for her. She went to the kitchen and started cooking. periodically she  peeked her head into the living room. All she saw was renee contently watching tv. Eventually dinner was done and she made their plates. she cut everything up small for Zuri and set her plate on the table. 

“ok Zuri, dinner is ready. would you like water or apple juice to drink?” she stood in the door frame and waited for Zuri to answer. 

“Are you saying I am not smart?” Asked Zuri in a huff. She looked at her guitar. “Yes, let do it. I want to be a performer.” Said Zuri. “Maybe we move somewhere more inclined for my talents.” Said Zuri. She started to eat getting some of the chicken and pasta sauce in her cheek. Once she was done eating she took the meds and went to watch a movie on the couch. 

After a half hour she was wet but her tummy gurgled and she realized she need to poop. “I got to poop.” Said Zuri holding her abdomen.

“Are you saying I am not smart?” Asked Zuri in a huff. She looked at her guitar. “Yes, let do it. I want to be a performer.” Said Zuri. “Maybe we move somewhere more inclined for my talents.” Said Zuri. She started to eat getting some of the chicken and pasta sauce in her cheek. Once she was done eating she took the meds and went to watch a movie on the couch. 

After a half hour she was wet but her tummy gurgled and she realized she need to poop. “I got to poop.” Said Zuri holding her abdomen.

“no Zuri, you are really smart I just think we could go at a pace that better suits you. that’s all. And yes we can definitely do that we just have to look at places” Once they finished she cleaned up the table and loaded the dishes into the dishwasher. She passed by Zuri as she went into her room to grab some books that might interest zuri. She had quite a few books on music history, she set them on her bed and started playing a game on her phone as she set down. she hadn’t noticed how much time had went by Zuri had been pretty quiet. Brianna exited her room and saw zuri holding her tummy. 

“oh sweetie do you have to go to the potty? I can help you once you get to the bathroom.” she stood by the bathroom door waiting for Zuri to come.

Zuri slowly started to walk to the bathroom. She was cramping up pretty badly. The medication for the UTi was hurting her tummy. Zuri made it bathroom door before the cramp hit so hard Zuri could not move any further. Zuri felt it start to come out. Zuri squated and grunted as she filled her diaper. Once she was done she started to cry. “I need a change.” Sobbed Zuri.

Zuri followed Brianna so she could be changed out of her full and smelly diaper. She laid down and looked away refusing to look Brianna as she was changed like a baby.

• Like 1

“oh honey, it’s ok. the medicine is probably upsetting your tummy. we will get you changed. i’m glad I put you in diapers. I can’t even imagine the mess in a pull up.” She grabbed zuris hand and led her to her room and once Zuri was on the bed she got to changing her. “I know you’re embarrassed but you’re sick and this will help you rest more. next time, if you are having that much trouble walking I dont want you getting up ok? maybe I can try to carry you next time. i’ll stay right by you so i’m not far.” she said in a soft tone as she spread baby powder and taped up a pink diaper with stars. 

“see! all better. do you want to watch a movie in my bed? the bathroom is a lot closer.” 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Zuri refused to look at Brianna as she was changed into a clean diaper and she tried to pretend her butt was not being cleaned by a girl barely older than her. Zuri looked at her new pink diaper when it was done. “Why did you not get the plan white diapers?” Asked Zuri.

Zuri got on the bed and laid her head down to watch the ice. “Hey can I have a soda?” Asked Zuri a little thirsty.

“these ones were actually on sale and I had some left over from a previous client. would you like me to get some white ones? or you can pick whichever design you want. there are tons.” she watched zuri get comfy as she put on a movie she would like.

”i’m not getting you a soda especially this late, but I can get you some juice or something else. let me see what I can come up with.” she patted zuris head and went to the kitchen. she found sprite and cranberry juice. she mixed it up and put some medicine in the drink to help zuri relax. she twisted on the top to the pink sippy cup and headed back to the room. 

“here you go little one. now i’m gonna sit right next to you and work on my laptop ok?” she got settled next to zuri in the bed and got to typing up a paper about the effects of an absent father in adulthood. 

“I want panties back not diapers.” Muttered Zuri as she looked for a movie. She decided on Lion King as it had great music. She waited for Brianna to return and looked at the pink sippy cup. “I could drink out of a regular glass. You are treating me like a toddler again.” Muttered Zuri though she knew she had no foot to stand on as Brianna changed her poopy diaper less than a hour ago.

Zuri drank from the sippy cup as she watched the movie. After her sippy cup was empty and movie was mostly over. Zuri was asleep. She snored as as she was nearly off the bed.

“well until you can keep that diaper nice and dry you will be staying in them. i’ve moved your panties out of your reach anyways. your drawers are stocked with diapers and pull ups now. i’m aware you CAN drink out of a big girl cup, but I don’t want you spilling anything in the bed.” about an hour went by and she saw zuri almost off the bed. “oh my goodness little one. she closed her laptop and got zuri settled again. of course zuri was wet, but it wasn’t enough to where she needed a change. it was almost 11 pm and brianna was getting tired. she went to the bathroom to do her nightly routine such as changing, brushing her teeth and washing her face. once she was done she went back into the room and changed the tv to something she would like. she got through half an episode and fell asleep.

Zuri woke up in the morning and sat up. She woke up in her room. Zuri stretched and yawn. She felt her diaper and remembered what happen. She groaned and shifted. When she moved she realized her diaper was not just wet as the stench filled the room and the mushiness could be felt. She pooped in her sleep. “Brianna.” Whined Zuri but when she did not come. Zuri got up and went to Brianna’s room and entered. She saw she was passed out. She nudged her. “Brianna. I need a change, my diaper is full and smelly.” Whined Zuri.

She got the changing mat and laid on the floor and looked away. She hated diapers but at least it will be a clean dry diaper. She felt her bladder release without her control and she leaked on the changing mat waiting for her diaper change.

Brianna woke up as she felt zuri pull her hand. she looked around. she didn’t see Zuri. once she sat up she realized where zuri was. “oh honey i’m so sorry. let’s get you changed.” once brianna reached the little girl she saw her leak onto the mat. “what about we get you into a bubble bath, once I get this diaper off of you.” She cleaned her up the best she could and wrapped a towel around Zuri and carried her into the bathroom. 

“I know you don’t HAVE to go potty, but you never know with you being so sick huh? i’m gonna set you on the potty while I start the bath.” Once Zuri was settled brianna started a warm bath with Lavendar bubble solution. She swirled her hand around and sat on the edge of the tub. “are you ready little one? did you manage to go in the potty?” she extended her arms out hoping zuri would let her help.

Zuri blushed as she sat on the potty. She just pissed and shut herself, there was nothing left in her. “Noi did no go potty.” Zuri muttered as she let Brianna help her up and undressed for the tub. She relaxed in the tub and pretended she was a a spa instead of being bathed like a toddler. She knew better than to fight she just accepted to get it done.