LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting back from Square One (priv with Babygir2016

RynoBro

She listened and paid attention ti what Zuri had to say. She made note of a couple things she mentioned. Brianna was so glad to get an apology. She knew it would come eventually. 

“thank you for your insight and your apology. it’s important to step back and realize not everyone in your life is out to hurt you. if you would just give me a chance I promise it will be worth it.” once Zuri paid she thought about what she would need and decided to go to Babies R Us. 

“I need to look for some things for my cousin having a baby girl soon. So let’s go to Babies R Us and maybe you can help pick out a few things.” they walked towards the store and when they were approaching the bathroom Brianna whispered into Zuris ear. “hey do you need to go potty? this will be the last bathroom before we reach the store.” 

Zuri listened to her and nodded but as she walked and was told about the bathroom she shook her head. “I am good. Like I said yesterday was one time thing. I don’t even need this stupid pull ups.” Whispered Zuri before following her to the store. 

Zuri saw all the toddlers and babies and blushed. She let Brianna do her shopping as Zuri tried not to be bored. She saw a baby guitar and chuckled but she preferred her real one. Zuri wondered if her mom was alive long enough for her to be a toddler, would her mom have gotten that toy for her. She went and look at the stuffies and saw a wolf squishmellow. She touched it and it was soft. Zuri shook her head as she was an adult and didn’t need nor want baby toys.

Zuri waited at the front playing games on her phone.

“ok, but if you need to use the potty please let me know, if you have another accident we will have to have a talk ok?” 

Brianna did grab a few things for her cousins baby, but also a few things for Zuri as well. Thankfully Zuri was pretty petite and she could fit toddler sleepers. She grabbed a few outfits she hoped Zuri would like but with elastic and no zippers for easier access. Eventually she got around to the toys. A couple of things caught her eye. Those would be surprises if Zuri did well. About 20 minutes passed by and she was at the register. 

she found zuri and walked up to her. “ok are you ready to go? is there anything else you want to before we get something to eat?” 

Zuri was getting bored and started to feel her bladder was full. She waited and looked at Brianna. “Nothing really. I am not a baby after all.” Said Zuri. She thought about lunch but she did not want to have an accident. “Let head to the restroom on the way to the food court.” Said Zuri.

Zuri started to walk and wonder what Brianna got. She felt a little twinge in her bladder. “So why did you want to be a tutor and how much is the old man paying you.” She asked as she made it to the line for the bathroom. “Why is there always a line.” Whined Zuri as she got in line and waited.

“I think that’s a good idea. I got into tutoring because I struggled a lot as a child, and figured why not help others out who may not have had access to such loving homes growing up. my mom always made it a point to treat others how you want to be treated. so I decided to go down this path. As far as the pay goes, I don’t feel comfortable discussing that with you right now, but know it’s enough to keep me comfortable for a while.” 

Brianna noticed the line. it was longer for the women’s restroom and there was only two people in line for the family restroom so she went to that one. “yeah it’s a busy day for the mall, I think you can make it though. just concentrate and shift your weight a little. it will help. probably about five minutes and you’ll be in there.” she noticed Zuri was fidgeting quite a bit. She wasn’t sure how much the pull ups would hold, but she came prepared for this. they were finally next in line. “ok allot your turn Zuri, you can be a big girl right?” 

Zuri was holding it the best she could she squirted a little into her pull up when her turn was next. She moved and every time she let out a little pee. She rushed to the stall and opened it and nearly threw up. The person before her destroyed it. She could not even get into the stall without gagging. Zuri groaned. “That bitch.” 

Zuri whimpered as her bladder started to give out. Finally another woman left and Zuri rushed in and finished empty her bladder into the toilet. She glared at her soaked pull up. “This was not my fault. I did not even have to go until we were leaving the store and I would have made it in that woman did not shit everywhere and leave it.” I said defending myself as I removed the soaked pill up and wiped myself clean. I held my hand out for a clean one.

she tried her best to rush Zuri into a stall, of course it was dirty. She could tell Zuri was losing control by the look of frustration on her face. “Zuri the language isn’t necessary. you are wearing pull ups because you obviously can’t hold your bladder like other women your age and that’s ok. i’m glad most of it made it into the potty. such a good try.” Brianna reached into the bag and got out a fresh pull up. once she helped Zuri get all dressed again she noticed how difficult it was for Zuri to get her jeans back up. “and this is why I suggested something that would be easier to get on and off but you didn’t listen. now let’s get your hands washed and we can pick something for lunch.” they exited the restroom and headed towards the food court. Brianna wanted a salad, but she wasn’t sure was Zuri was in the mood for. 

“I hate dresses and skirts.” Zuri said. “You are being rude and I would havd made it that woman did not have extreme diarrhea or at least tell me hey that stall is out of order. You try to hold your bladder when you see that.” She muttered. “Please stop treating me like I am five.” 

Zuri decided to get a two hamburgers from McDonald’s. She sat down and started to eat her burgers and drink her water. “What next?” Asked Zuri when she finished her first burger. She started on her second on. 

“mmmm I can be rude and I don’t think that I was. im just pointing a few things out is all. sometimes its hard to hear the truth. hey, it happens and that lady was probably really sick. we’ve all been there. i’ve had plenty of times where i’ve had to hold my bladder and it’s not always everyone else’s fault. they didn’t know you and you didn’t know them. so we can move on now” 

Briann ordered a ceaser salad with grilled chicken and a tea. she got through about half and decided to save the rest for later. “well if there is anything else you would like to do here we can, but we need to go home at some point and look at the rest of your assignments.” 

“How about we look at skirt that I may be willing to wear.” Said Zuri as she finished her burger. She put her stuff into the trash before she went to one of the clothing stores. This store was more her punk style but they made cloths in large sizes so Zuri would fit in girls large. She looked and saw some skirts that were semi long and had dark colors. She saw one with a spiked hem and one with skulls on it. “This is okay.” Said Zuri.

Zuri started to look at some tops and jeans. Zuri was busy with looking at shirt to not notice a girl running with a shake in her hand. She crashed into Zuri causing her shake to spill all over Zuri. “Hey, you little brat. You do not run around a store like that. Where is your parent. They clearly are unable to watch you.” Yelled Zuri. Her head hurt and her clothes were ruined. The girl ran off crying. Zuri stood up and rubbed her head. She clothes were cold and stains. She winced as her head hurt.

“ok see that’s a great compromise. proud of you for taking some initiative.” they walked into the store and saw Zuris eyes light up. she let her pick what she wanted as she browsed a bit herself. she liked this store. Brianna saw the incident and walked over. she was going to apologize but the girl ran off. she grabbed zuris hand and pulled her over to the cashier. “don’t you dare say a word until we get out of this store.” she said in a stern voice loud enough for everyone to hear as she payed for the items. she held on tight to zuris hand even when she pulled away brianna pulled harder. Once they got out of the store she pulled Zuri in front of her. 

“I absolutely do not know where that attitude came from but that was TOTALLY inexcusable. if anyone needs to be watched it’s clearly you. I would never talk to you like that, would you like someone to be mean to you like that? it wouldn’t feel very nice. accidents happen. just like how you piss on yourself like you’re 2. now you have two choices. you can change into one of my outfits or you can wear that and have chocolate shake on your for the rest of the day. what will it be?” 

“One she crashed into me so hard I hit my head on the rack. Two my outfit was one of my favorite outfits. Three her parents should have watched her.” Said Zuri still rubbing her head. “I did not cuss her out.” Said Zuri. “I would have not ran around the store like that.” Said Zuri. She felt like she was in the right, that girl was at least seven and should have known better.

Zuri went to the family bathroom. “I will wear the clean clothes.” Said Zuri. She removed her top. “Man, that was from the reunion tour, you can not get these shirts anywhere.” Said Zuri sad. “Stupid kid.” Said Zuri. Zuri removed her pants and stood in just a pull up. “Sorry I snapped but that girl was at fault and she should have know better, she could have seriously hurt someone and that top she ruined was from my first concert and was my favorite.” 

Brianna let Zuri have her moment to talk. “I know how it is to get tshirts. that’s why we pay people to make them for us. I know it’s special and maybe we can find another one somewhere. we all do things we shouldn’t, like you’ve never ran into someone before. seven is also still quite a young age.” she took zuris clothes and put them into a plastic bag and got out the outfit she had packed. the same outfit she tried to get her to wear earlier. the tights would help keep her pull up on tighter and maybe she would would have an easier time getting the skirt up and down. She helped her get dressed and finally put the shoes on to match. “oh Zuri you look so pretty! can we take a picture to show your daddy?” 

“No, you can’t they are limited addition and I had it signed.” Said Zuri defeated. She wanted to cry. She looked at her outfit and groaned. “I look stupid.” Said Zuri ready to go home. She looked in the mirror. “No, do not send this to dad.” Said Zuri. She looked at her ruined shirt. “I loved the Tom Petty concert and I was happy when he signed it.” Said Zuri. She wiped away the tears from her eyes. 

Zuri exited the bathroom and was ready to go home. Her day was ruin and she got in trouble because she yelled at a girl from ruining her favorite shirt. She knew she was in the right for yelling. “Let’s just go home.” Said Zuri.

“I am so sorry. I didnt know it was signed. but yes you will get in trouble for acting like a brat. we can go home and see what assignments are due and if we need any lessons today.” she wrapped her arm around her as the walked out to the car. “I need to check the safety requirements but for today you can continue to ride in the front seat.” they got the car loaded and settled in. brianna put on some classic rock as she sang along on the way back home. she backed into the driveway with ease making it easier to take everything in the house. she noticed Zuri rushed into the house without saying anything. once all the bags were inside she sat down on the couch and pulled up some curriculum on her laptop and looked through it. 

• Like 1

“I can ride in the front seat. I have my drivers license.” Snapped Zuri as she was in a bad mood. She feels she is being treated unfairly. She was the one knocked over. She is the one that got banged in the head, and she is the one that got her favorite shirt ruined. Yet she is the one going to be punished because she yelled. She did not even cuss her out. As soon as they were at the house, Zuri went start to her room and locked the door. 

Zuri grabbed her headphones and an old guitar from her closet. It was old but well taken care of. She started to strum. She always played her guitar to get away and clear her head. She started to play Behind Blue Eye by the Who. She played and sang the whole song blocking all outside noise as she just focused on the guitar. She wished she could just follow her dream and she would not have to have a tutor.  She changed song and Sang and played Can’t Fight the Moonlight by LeAnn Rimes. 

Once was done she put up her guitar and secured it in its secret spot. She changed her clothes back into her normal style. She exited her room and went over to her laptop to get her work done.

“I understand that but you will not be driving MY CAR and for your safety I need to check everything. your dad said you’re close to losing your car if you don’t get your crap together Zuri. I know you’re upset and i’m sorry, but sometimes it difficult to see when you’ve done wrong. it was an ACCIDENT and there quite frankly isn’t anything we can do about it. I don’t want to hear anymore about it.” 

once she got the right curriculum up she took Zuris clothes to the washer. luckily she was able scrub most of the stain out by hand. hopefully the wash would take care of most of the rest. she smiled and danced around when she heard zuri playing. 

Brianna noticed zuri wasn’t in the outfit she had put her in. “oh while you’re working on your schoolwork I figured I could get on amazon and see about ordering some new bedding for you too.”

• Like 1

Zuri grunted as she started her work. “I don’t need sheet or bedding. I got three sets of sheets and blankets.” Said Zuri. She did her assignment. She felt the need to pee. Zuri got up mid practice test and used the bathroom. She washed her hands and returned to finish her test. She was barely able to finish her test on time and got a 72 on the test. Zuri put down the laptop as she wanted to take a break. Zuri got up and got herself a soda and some chips. 

Zuri put on a movie and started to watch a horror movie as she had a snack. Zuri wished she could just quit college. Zuri was focused on the movie.

“ok well then you can put them on there because you have some, and i’m not your maid. you need to learn to do these things because one day a maid might not be around.” she was pleased Zuri was working on a practice test. Brianna didnt notice zuri carrying her snack and coke to her room because she was looking over her practice test. these were fairly simple answers she would know if she cared to study. brianna got up and walked to her room. she saw the sofa in Zuris hand. “hey what did I say about no more sodas? they are really unhealthy and make you have to go to the potty more frequently.”

Zuri was so focused on the movie she did not notice Brianna was in the room nor near her checking her test. So when Brianna spoke over the movie. Zuri jumped nearly out of her skin, she felt back behind the couch and hit the ground. Her heart was going a thousand millions a minute and she felt her pull up fill with urine as she pissed herself.

”Son of a bitch, you don’t do that when someone is watching a horror movie.” Said Zuri with wide eyes. Zuri looked at the mess of chips everywhere. “Great.” Said Zuri as she got up and realized she pissed herself during the jump scare. She went and picked up the chips acting like she did not piss herself. Once the chips were picked up. Zuri went to her room. She removed pants and pull up and put them in the trash before placing a fresh one on and putting on the same jeans.

”Brianna that was not cool.”

• Like 1

Brianna was really angry Zuri spoke to her like that. After all she was trying her damndest to be nice and do her job. She thought she was being pretty fair but she was about to really be more strict. She knew Zuri peed on herself because of the look on her face. She rolled her eyes when Zuri came back and made that comment. 

“what’s not cool is breaking the rules. you also did very poorly on your test so we need to go over that. I dont mind you taking a break but asking first would be appreciated. I know you pottied on yourself.. the way you spoke to me was unnacaeptable. Go to the kitchen table now. I have a punishment for you. if you act up at all it will be even worse.” Brianna went to her room and got out a notebook and pencils meant for toddlers. 

Zuri was getting upset. Zuri was the one that got scared all she did was react to the scare. She was the one that had an accident due to it. But she was the one being treated like a damn toddler. “You can not be serious. Hell no. I will not let you punish me for reacting how any other adult would when they nearly have an heartattack due someone scaring them.” Said Zuri as she stomped her foot. “Also I paid for those soda with my own money and not my daddy’s.” Said Zuri.  “Third, I passed the test and class. One final done. So you can get over it.” Said Zuri standing up for what she this was injustice. “Stop treating my like a toddler.” 

Zuri went to her room. She put her headphones on and started to strum. She should just quit college and do what she wants to do. She does not need his money. She stopped playing and just laid down.

• Like 1

Brianna rolled her eyes and chuckled as she let Brianna defend herself. “I will treat you like a toddler as long as you continue to act like one and right now you’re not doing yourself ANY favors Zuri. Yes you passed the test but it was 5 points away from failing. that is super bad, and if you don’t learn you won’t graduate.” 

At this rate it would be a damn miracle to get her to do anything else. she knew she just hit a wall with Zuri. Brianna sighed and sat with her back against the door, eventually she fell asleep. 

Zuri decided she had enough moping around. She got up and exited her room. She saw that Brianna was asleep. She decided she had enough of her for the day. She went and grabbed her keys to her bike. She changed out of the pull up and got on her normal clothes and grabbed her guitar. She looked at Brianna still sleeping and decided to go through the back door. She wrote a note. “Going out to clear my head. Will be back later tonight.”

She silently went through the back door and grabbed her bike from the side of the house. She thought about starting it now but knew it would wake Brianna. She went down to the corner before starting it.

After a bit, she was outside the park to perform. She did this when she needed extra cash. She smiled as money started to fill the case. She was so focused on performing she did not see the storm clouds coming,

Brianna stayed asleep for at least an hour. she got up off the floor and looked around for Zuri. she found the note and sighed. she thought about going to look for her but if she wanted to act like an adult she would let her face the consequences. Brianna made some tea and curled up on the couch as the storm started to roll in. she figured zuri was safe as she watched the movie. She had to think of a way to punish zuri that would get through to her but she just didn’t know what to do.