LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aunty in charge of KAYLA

Aunt Roberta

Aunty then walked Kayla back indoors. Aunty laid her on the changing table. Aunty folded the huge bulky terry cotton cloth diapers into a kite shape. The diapers were huge on her. The plastic panties had some cartoons on them. Aunty locked them in place.

Aunty then buttoned a VERY short baby dress on her. Her socks and shoes were childish.

“Breakfast time.”

Aunty strapped her into the high chair, Aunty insisted on feeding her with bland oatmeal. Kayla did not complain. Then Aunty the fed her with a large baby bottle of formula (with extra diuretic).

Aunty then lowered the toddler reins on her,

“Let’s go for a walk.”

Aunty held her reins. Lots of people looked on as they saw her. Many folk looked down at her very conspicuous baby diapers. Aunty walked her into the college.

Lots of her former class mates looked on. She soon knew she needed to pp,

Aunty walked her to her old room; Meredith now had Florence as a room-mate.

“I think I should check this young lady’s diapers.”

“Id oo a real BABA who does NEED her DIAPERS.”

“I think her diapers will be ok for her for a while. Now we need to go to the college nursery.

Aunty walked her through the college. She talked to the matron at the nursery.

“I may want to go back to working in the library here. And Jane is going to study here. Jess’ca is getting to be a big girl. She does not need diapers or trainer panties.”

The Matron responded:

“Well we do have a group for actual babies; I think Kayla will fit in well here. Other kids will soon be ready for pre-k classes”

Aunt Roberta looked at Kayla

“Won’t it be nice to be with real babies this fall?”

Aunty then walked her back home.

Aunty then laid her on the changing table.

“IS you a good baby.?If you do pp as soon as you need to I will make change time nice for you”

Aunty did reach Kayla’s special areas.  She did indeed enjoy her change time.

Aunty then said:

“I think baby does deserve a special feed.”

Aunty opened her bra and fed her niece.

Kayla has accepted she’s a baby and she knows what happens if she tried to act like a big girl she’s a baby and not a big girl as her aunt said as she spanked her! 

Now she laid there being dressed in her baby clothes.. pink booties and a baby dress and a pacifier clipped to her dress…

Everything was going off in her mind as she tried not to get off as her auntie touched her she didn’t wanna get off wearing baby clothes and diapers..,

Kayla didn’t wanna nurse from her aunt but like everything she had no choice it didn’t matter what she wanted 

Aunty then walked Kayla back indoors. Aunty laid her on the changing table. Aunty folded the huge bulky terry cotton cloth diapers into a kite shape. The diapers were huge on her. The plastic panties had some cartoons on them. Aunty locked them in place.

Aunty then buttoned a VERY short baby dress on her. Her socks and shoes were childish.

“Breakfast time.”

Aunty strapped her into the high chair, Aunty insisted on feeding her with bland oatmeal. Kayla did not complain. Then Aunty the fed her with a large baby bottle of formula (with extra diuretic).

Aunty then lowered the toddler reins on her,

“Let’s go for a walk.”

Aunty held her reins. Lots of people looked on as they saw her. Many folk looked down at her very conspicuous baby diapers. Aunty walked her into the college.

Lots of her former class mates looked on. She soon knew she needed to pp,

Aunty walked her to her old room; Meredith now had Florence as a room-mate.

“I think I should check this young lady’s diapers.”

During the next few weeks Kayla was totally babied. She was given 6 feeds of juice or formula each day. She was spoon fed baby food. Very often she was fed in cafes,

Aunty did not want messy cloth diapers. Twice most days she inserted suppositories and then, aunt taped a disposable diaper on her. Aunty did want to humiliate the 20 year old.

Usually Aunty was able to ensure her stinky changes happened in front of other people. Quite often it happened that a toddler or pre- schooler would be around when the ‘big baby’ had a messy didy change.

A 3 year old asked Aunty

“Why does the big girl mess her panties?”

“Kaykay id a baby. She does not mess pants She has diapers ALL the time.”

The 3 year old’s Mom looked at Aunt Roberta. Has your daughter ALWAYS  been a baby. Aunty looke at Kayla.

“Tell her.”

Kaykay did wet lots. She did get dwunk. Me was naughty. I had to leave college. Aunty made me a baby. Me like being baba.”

Kayla was used to be treated like a baby she knew about how babies have a schedule from her babysitting days.  

She was always cooed at and called baby kk.  She would wake up and be reminded she pissed or shit her diaper Kayla was so mad.  She’d get her diaper changed which she discovered she liked as a dry fresh diaper with the powder smelt and felt good! 
Her infant schedule was 

wake up changed dressed for the day 

Fed her breakfast of course in her highchair 

Put in her playpen made to suck her pacifier as she played and Auntie would ask her questions making her answer so her voice sounded real babyish with the pacifier in her mouth..

After a few hours it was lunch time.

She was fed a jar of baby food and her bottle of baby formula.., She was now so used to it she actually found some that taste good…

After lunch she was put down for her nap like now she’s down for her nap with her pacifier in her mouth and her baby bottle next to her… She knew auntie expected her to have a wet diaper when she woke up… Sometimes she got spanked if she didn’t.:  Auntie would just make up rules as she went on and the bad thing about making up rules is sometimes she found that she broke them without even knowing. 

The stupid mobile with the baby music was driving her crazy as the bears went round and round. 

She would get up from her nap 

changed 

swing or sat on a blanket to play and she was required to crawl around one time every half hour.  

Then it was dinner 

Then for twenty minutes or so she’d have to lay there kick her feet and gurgle like a real baby.  
playpen then snack dinner Then Auntie would feed her a bottle and rock her to sleep for nite nite time. 

Kayla hated it Auntie always held and rocked patting her diapered but and cooed baby talk as she drank.  

Thinking of things like this is what kept her adult brain still working.  

Aunty had a plan. She had Kayla really liking being a baby. One day she asked:

“Does oo want to be a big girly?”

Kayla nodded,

Aunty helped her into a rather grown up pants suit. She had just given her a large feed of formula with extra diuretic.

She walked her to small party. Lots of people who Kayla liked were around. She did NOT know where the bathroom was. She was aware that she did need to pp.

The party was held at Madison Morgan’s home. Her daughter Kennedy and her wife Alison were there. So was their daughter Regina.

Alison said:

“I think we should check a young lady’s diaper.”

Alison checked under her dress.

“Is oo a good girl? I think you do need to go potty.”

Little Regi tinkled into a potty chair.

Kayla started to tinkle then she flooded her thin panties and her pants suit. Everyone looked on.

Kayla was so happy she had her adult clothes on for the first time in forever!  She was enjoying the party and then eveyone was stunned!  

Everyone looked at Kayla and she didn’t know what happened!  

“Oh no!” She cried 

She looked at her pants and she had an accident she had wet herself! 

Aunty said:

“I had brought a change of clothes,”

In front of about 20 people Aunty put a plastic sheet on a sofa. She pulled off everything the child was wearing except for that childishly styled camisole.

“So Kaykay is REALLY a BABY.”

Aunty wiped the infant. A couple of girls held up her legs. Aunty slipped two bulky cloth diapers under Kayla’s rear. Aunty firmly fastened the diaper pins. Then she slipped and locked plastic panties over the diapers.

Aunty then slipped and buckled up the restrictive mittens on Kayla’s hands. Then she helped her into a VERY short TOTALLY BABYISH dress.

Her diapers and the infantile cartoons on her plastic panties were VERY conspicuous

Kayla could only lay there and suck her pacifier as her aunt fanned out a disposable diaper she cooed at her as she slipped the diaper under her then applying baby powder.  She would tease her about being a big baby and how she will always be a baby! 

The big baby didn’t want a spanking so she laid there and let her aunt dress her completely like a baby including putting mittens on her hands. 

She did nothing but let her aunt dress her however she wanted. 

Aunty kept babying little Kayla. She gave her 8 feeds a day of formula and juice. She added lots of diuretics. During the day she added sleeping pills. During the night she slipped in stimulants.

A lot of the time she was in the nursery. Mostly Aunty either carried Kayla or had her crawl. Aunty checked her diaper very often. If Kayla was dry Aunty often spanked her for ‘pretending to be a big girl’.

Mostly she was in cloth diapers. However about 3 times a day she was put in a disposable. Each time that happened aunty also slipped in suppositories into her rear.

By the end of the summer Kayla REALLY did NEED Diapers.