LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aunty in charge of KAYLA

Aunt Roberta

\So u have had a good time in college. u have made some morney by sellinfg certain sujbstances. u buy term papers.

You are  VERY determined to be fully adult. u r aware that you need to buy bras (actiually the kind that trans guys have) to appear to have some cleavage, You do wear ULTRA high heels. (U also have to go to the laundry most mornings because the impact of your alcohol consumption on your bladder control.

Meredith, your room mate is VERY boring., She does not seem to notice your issues. U usually shower when she is asleep.

U had talked to your aunt Roberta mayge 3 tunes, although she and her girls are the only relatives you know of/

u r summoned to the Dean. You see a uniformed policewoman, your aunt Roberta. U also see a guy who identifies himself as from the DA's offcie 

·          

The Dean looks @ u

Kayla you know this state has got very strict laws on Academic Fraud, and on providing illegal substance to minors.

The DA's person says we have used a warrant to check your finances/

I think we could easukt sebd  to jail for moew than `15 years.

I then comment

I have talked to the DA. I think that you can avoid prosecuiton. I explained that you had not had much disicpline as a child,

You are not so veyr mature.

If you will sign this you will avoid jail and may be able to continue at college.

Expand  

I sign a paper The DA's person also signs it as does the dean

"You accept that you had cheated to get into college and had previously sold illegal substsances

"The DA agrees not to prosecut you

"THE college agrees  you may remain in college on these conditions

a)Your Aunt Roberta will take control of your finances

b) You will leave your college room and iwll live with your aunt

c) You will accept your aunt's authority and give her legal immunityh for any disciplinary measures she feels u need.

d)     You will take a college entry test

e) You will not repeat any of your previous offences

You are handed the paper. Do your sign?

Kayla looked herself over 5’5 120 blond hair blue eyes.. She was worried today she had to meet up with the Dean and face her consequences.. She had been busted selling pot but when they investigated more it was oregano!  Her most serious charge she lied and cheated her way into college…

She parked her car and went into the office she sat down nervously as she sat there she listened to all the charges and how mad and disappointed everyone was…

Kayla looked at the paper that was in front of her..

Rolling her eyes she took the pen..

”I really don’t have much of a choice do I!” She signed the paper..

”There you happy now!” 

Aunty grips Kayla's hand. She says respectable your ladies do not have so much slut face paint or show off their panities

She notices her niece's bubble butt and that her heels were extream.

U will need some new attire.

Aunty wakks her into the bank

She explains Kayla has been ver immature. She cannot be trusted with money

The bank clerk hand a papper. It gives Auntgy full control of her accounts.

Sign THIS

Kayla was so mad but her aunt was strong as she grabbed her with a Vice like grip jerking her up..

She stood there embarrassed as they went to the bank.. 

“I’m not a baby!” She yelled as she was made to sit in the back seat..

Once they got to the bank she had to stand there as her aunt explained everything..

”This is Bull shit!” She says 

Taking the pen knowing she has no choice she signs..

Aunty says Kayla needs new atire,Aunty  keeps her  on your hand. I walk u into the mall. I walk past your favorites stores like "Victoria's Secret".

Aunty then stops outside "Lil Miss Cuteypie" . The  store aims at people who  worry that tweenagers (8-14) are growing up too fast.

You ssee the lager sizwd  little girl clothes

Aunty drags Kayla into the store, U see Florence the most boring geeky girl in the whole world. She is overweight with  big glasses. Kayla notices her label. She is a part time store clerk

Kayla felt like a little girl as she was dragged around the stores and she froze with fear as they stopped at a kids store..

”Hey I can walk on my own I’m not a little girl!” She whined 

“Wh- what are we doing here?” She asked struggling as she was pulled into the store..

Kayla saw a nerdy girl approaching them..

This can’t be happening!  She screams in her head.. 

Florence looked at Kayla,

"Your Aunt telephoned us about you. I volunteered to deal Kayla. I have some ADORABLE  items for your new ensemble

"THIS way!"

Florence walked through a door marked 'Special Changing room' . Aunty dragged her niece in behind, Aunty then stood blocking anu exit

Aunty looked at Kayla

"Now young lady UNDRESS!"

Kayla looked at the clothes dresses and skirts they all looked so childish..

She had enough..

”No I’m not wearing that shit now let’s go!” She cried as she tried to leave the dressing room..

Her aunt was taller then her and Kayla did all she could to push her away.

”Move!” She yelled 

Aunty says

"You can be difficult and disobedient  in that case I will have 2 treat you as a naughty LITTLE girl in that casw you will need your first teen SPANKING here and N0W!

With Florencr Watching and the whole store hearing,."

Florence added

"And after your spaning I will help your aunt to undress u qas if yoo were a toddler"

“Wh-what n-no you can’t spank me!” 

Before she could say much mote she found herself flipped over her aunts lap!” 

Once her skirt was flipped over she began feeling the smacks.

Once the second one hit she tried kicked her feet and putting her hand back behind to protect herself but her hand was pinned back. 

As the spanking continued she began crying louder than a newborn. 

“Ok ok I’ll be good please!” She begged 

Aunty then said undress/

She let the child off her lap. She blocked any exit. 

Kayla stood naked except for her push up padded bra, She was aware that she was, without her super heels, barely five foot  tall

Aunty looked at her niece. I did say UNDRESS! Woulld u like Florence to help u remove it?

Kayla was trying to regain her composure as she had never been spanked before and her ass was on fire! 

“Can- can’t sh- she leave first!” She cried in between sobs.

She didn’t like the sales girl who only seemed to happy to watch Kayla almost a woman but still a teenager be treated like a little girl…

”Mam would you like to me to get some things for your little girl?” She asked smiling as Kayla..

”Make her go away!” She cried stomping her foot.. 

THATS WHY  SHE duck phys ed I had better tits @ 12

Aunty looked @ Florence

"Would a TRAINING bra be right 4 my niece"

Florence said MAYBE!

Then she asked

"Would lil kaY KAY LIKE a TWAININ BWA."

Then Florence said

"Maybe a training bra is not quite right"

Florence offered a camisol, Kayla's size but styled for a 6 year old first grader

Aunt asked will u b a good little girl and put on the adorable cami

Kayla shook her head.

Aunty lifted her arms and Florence lowered the cami on the 19 year old 

Kayla was aware that her modest breasts were further flattened 

Florence offered a pair of thick terry cotton panties with mini mouse pictures

Aunt looked at her niece

"I think that those undies are ADORABLE AND APPROPRIATE do you Agree"

KAYLA realised that the undies had extra  padding in case of an 'accident'

Florence said i

"If she does not like those  panties I will get some alternative undies."

She left the changing room. A few minuites later she returned carrying a carton of size 7 disposable baby DIAPERS

Aunty asked

"Do you now agree that the panties with the lady mouse suit you.?"

Kayla jaw dropped when she saw the diapers real baby diapers Pampers. She also had baby powder and a pacifier. 

“Here mam this will quiet down the fussy baby.” She said hading her a pacifier. 

She smiled at Kayla 

“Fine I’ll wear the stupid underwear!” She said taking them from her aunt. 

As she stepped into them she couldn’t believe there was any talk of being put back in diapers! 

Florence then offered the 19 year old a white blous and a light gray pinafore dress, what americans call a jumper. The dress do go mos of the way down to her knees and so hide those shaming undies

Then aunty sat Kayla on the bench.

Florence slipped half knee lenght white cotton socks on Kayla's feet. 15 minutes earlier she had sophisticated, sheer stockings and a garter belt.

Next Florence buckled up VERY flat mary jane style sandals on Kayla's feet. Previously she wore super heels with extra lifts

Aunty gripped Kayla's hand and walked her into the main part of the store.

Moms aqnd store clerks congratulated Florence on Kayla's new look

Kayla was mad cause her stupid aunt wouldn’t even let her dress herself..

”I can do it I can do it!” She cried sounding just like a little girl wanting more freedom..

All she could do is sit there as her aunt dressed her..

Once she was done she looked at herself she couldn’t believe how she looked now! 

Aunty looked at her niece's heavily made up face. Shr the commented

"You have adorable and appopriate atire but I need to  deal  with that slut face paint."

Aunty then gripped her hand even more firmly and walked her into the mail part of the mall.

She did see some other students from her university

Aunty then pulled Kayla into the rest room. She felt herself pushed against the sink. Kayla.saw in the mirror that  Florence had followed, Aunty soaped a wash cloth.

Kayla then saw in the mirror and FELT as Aunty SCRUBBED  ofd

Aunty the loooked at her niece, She asked LOUDLY AND CLEARLY

"AS we are here does oo need to GO POTTY?"

Kayla felt like she was six years old being dragged around and the way she was dressed and her stupid thick underwear felt like the one that toddlers wear when they were potty training..

I haven’t had any accidents since two years ago when I got drunk so why is she making me wear these damn things! She thought as she saw people but she was going by so fast and trying to keep up that she didn’t really see a face just a blur..

She stood there as her aunt removed all her make up..

”Wh- what no I don’t need to go to the bathroom I can do that on my own thank you!” She wasn’t going to say potty like a baby! 

“Ok can we go!” 

Aunty then said we need to do soome more shopping.

She gripped th 19 year old's hand and walked her back to the store.

She then ordered more similar clothes for Kayla

Aunty looked @ Kayla.

"Will you now be a polite young lady!?"

Kayla stood there like she had any choice as her aunt held her hand firmly. 

She wanted to protest as she watched her aunt order more childish looking clothes. 
“Can’t I pick out my own clothes!” 

After what seemed like twenty minutes it seemed her aunt was done. 

“Yes but why are you treating me like a little girl? She pouted