LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aunty in charge of KAYLA

Aunt Roberta

Kayla felt uncomfortable. It seemed very boring. She hated this even more than she had when struggling to handwrite whilst putting so much effort into keeping her panties dry.

Each time she thought of getting up she noticed that long scary wooden paddle. It felt like it went on forever. She could not see the clock.

Hour after hour, or so it felt to Kayla she sat uncomfortably. She noticed 3 or 4 girls who had apparently finished the test. They looked at her.

At last the test was over, Jane insisted on lifting her off the naughty stool. Jane firmly gripped Kayla’s hand. Jane walked slowly through   the school.

Several girls giggled as they watch Jane firmly buckle her into the baby seat.

The next couple of hours were not so bad for Kayla. They all had the same things. It was nice to have mac and cheese. Desert was apple crisp and ice cream.

A little after half past two the telephone rang, Kayla heard her aunt’s side of the conversation

“OH yes. Jane did work VERY hard. She does deserve that.”

Later:

“Are you sure....

“I see...

“Very well.”

Aunty first talked to Jane.

“They have some results. You will be in the College prep class.”

Jane hugged her Mommy. Then Aunty looked at Kayla:

“You did not do so well. You will be in 3rd grade.”

Kayla stood up. She stamped her foot.

“It’s f******g NOT fair.”

Aunty then grabbed her.

“Your POTTY mouth needs to be cleansed.”

Kayla tried to resist. However aunty was able to drag her to the sink. Aunty first put a wash cloth under the water tap. Then she covered it with soap.

Then Aunty ordered

“OPEN WIDE!”

Kayla shut her mouth. Aunty said:

“Does oo need a LONG bare hiney SPANKING and then oral hygiene?”

Kayla shook her head. Aunty repeated

“OPEN WIDE! NOW!

Kayla obeyed. In the next 5 minutes ever square millimetre of the brat’s mouth was scrubbed. Then Aunty put a bar of soap under the water tap.

Kayla had hoped that she would get to rinse her mouth. Instead she found she had to allow another bar of soap to fill her mouth. Aunty took her ear and walked her to a corner,

“NOW! Stay there until I give you permission to leave and keep that soap there.”

On this occasion Aunty had chosen a corner with a mirror. Kayla was aware that soap suds were falling on that high school uniform.

• Like 1

Kayla had let everything build up and she was infuriated. 

“3rd grade I’m tired of this shit!” She yelled angrily stomping her feet like a little girl.  

Kayla threw a tantrum as her aunt grabbed her arm.  

“N-no no no please!” She yelled kicking and screaming literally.  

Kayla wasn’t going to open but a sharp swat to her ass she knew she better listen. 

“Gross gross!” She said trying to spit the soap out but her Aunt wouldn’t let her.  

She stood in the corner for ten minutes or so sucking the soap like it was a nice juicy steak.  

Kayla had to go to the bathroom bad but how was she going to tell her aunt as she was in the corner with soap in her mouth.

She waited as long as she could then she did the potty dance.  

Oh no oh no! She cried as she felt a little wetness in her panties..

No no she yells in her head she can’t find out! 

• Like 1

Aunty noticed.

“Did oo have an accident?”

She added:

“Let’s get you changed. Someone does NEED TRAINER PANTIES.

“And does NOT need or DESERVE a HIGH school uniform.”

Some of Jane’s friends were visiting. Aunty put a plastic sheet on the sofa.

Aunty then removed her Jacket. Kayla after a few minutes herself standing just in her damp panties infantile camisole. Aunty lifted Kayla onto the plastic sheet on the sofa.

As aunty was pulling off Kayla’s soggy nylon panties Jessica said

“POTTY.”

Jane pulled down the toddler’s plastic panties, unpinned her cloth diaper and sat her on the potty chair.

Aunty addressed her niece:

“Big girls ask to go potty in good time and do NOT throw tantrums.”

Jane’s friends applauded little Jessica. JANE SAID

“Jess’ca is getting to be a big girl.”

Aunty then slipped the thick terry cloth trainer panties onto her niece.

Constance, Jane’s best friend, looked at Kayla’s trainer panties with the mini mouse pictures.

• Like 1

Aunty had used a patronizing, or maybe matronizing tone with Kayla.

“Did oo have an accident? Aunty will make you all clean.”

It had FELT to Kayla and LOOKED to Jane and her friends a LOT like a DIAPER Change.

Aunty then redressed her young niece. After about 5 minutes Kayla saw in the mirror and other girls looked on. Kayla was indeed barely five foot tall without the help of her super heels. Her boobs, which had never been that impressive had disappeared with the help or the push DOWN camisole.

Her hair was in pig tails, She found out that her new ensemble was the uniform for the elementary part of the Traditional Girl’s School.

Kayla noticed something else. She asked :

“May I go to the bathroom.”

Jane said:

“Of course you can go potty.”

Kayla was not happy that her younger cousin had taken charge, She was kind of used to being taken to the bathroom and complimented for ‘going potty’.

Jane walked her cousin to the middle of the room. She reached under her dress, pulled down the trainer panties and sat her on Jessica’s potty chair.

Kayla was not comfortable as she sat on the child’s potty chair. She did manage to fill the potty. Jane then wiped her and hugged her cousin,

“So you CAN be a big girl and go potty and have dwy undies,”

Jane’s friends applauded. The potty was quite full. It was difficult for Jane to avoid spilling the pp,

• Like 1

Kayla had been so embarrassed and humiliated she had feel asleep in the corner. She was startled when her angry aunt woke her up. 
“Oh no that’s real!” She quickly realized the dream she had about wetting herself was real. 

“Well that’s good it was just a dream or nightmare my little cousin taking me to the bathroom.  

For the rest of that weekend Kayla avoided actual accidents. At least once an hour someone would ask her if she needed to

“GO POTTY”

The most embarrassing time that happened it was Sami who asked. Mrs Thomas from next door was visiting. Sami was Suzi’s twin sister. She was not yet 3.

On Monday morning Jane helped her cousin into the junior uniform of  the Traditional Girls’ School. It included the light gray jumper style dress, white blouse, shiny black super flat Mary Jane sandal and half knee length white cotton socks.

However her panties  were pink cotton. They were NOT trainer panties.

Jane sat next to her on the school bus. As instructed Jane kept a VERY tight grip on her cousin’s hand. Jane looked at her cousin as they passed the rest room.  Kayla thought she could manage maybe an hour and a half before she would need to  pp.

Jane talked to Miss Jackson, the 3rd grade teacher. Then Jane introduced her cousin

“Kayla was at college. She is either very lazy or NOT very clever because she failed her test to stay in college, then she took the test for this school.

“She is in 3rd grade because this school is fair.”

Kayla was kind of glad to be in the back of the class. The first two periods were arithmetic. Kayla managed those easily.

She had started at 8.15. By 9.45 she NEEDED to pee. She put her hand up. Miss Jackson asked

“Yes Kayla, how can I help you.”

“May I leave the room?”

“Why do you want to do that?””

“I NEED the rest room.”

Miss Jackson responded:

“This is NOT Kindergarten or FIRST grade. We expect students to go potty before class and at recess. Recess is only50 minutes away. Try to be a big girl until then”

The next part of the class was reading out loud. Kayla was NOT used to doing that. She hesitated and made two mistakes on her first three sentences.

Miss Jackson talked to Molly. She was only 7 but had done very well in tests.

“Will you read chapter 4 from the start?”

The 7 year old did read it perfectly, Other girls read on. Miss Jackson said:

“Now EVERYONE does need to do some reading. Try this

Miss Jackson handed the 19 year old a first reader. Kayla read

“Fred and Ann live with Mom and Dad. They have a dog called Rover and a cat called Tom...”

The class applauded Kayla. The bell went for recess.

“Now leave in single file.”

Kayla was desperate. As soon as she reached the corridor or she ran to the rest room. The line looked long. She was certain that she would wet her panties by the time she got to a cubical

She started pushing past smaller girls. Just as she was about to get into a stall she felt her hand being gripped, Miss Jackson said

We do NOT push in at this school.”

Then Miss Jackson kept her firm grip and walked Kayla to the back of an even longer line

==

• Like 1

Kayla’s pp dance was VERY violent and extreme. She managed to keep her panties dry for about 2 minutes.

Then it happened. Everyone seemed to see the puddle she was making. She was soon crying like an actual infant. Miss Jackson said:

“Oh well I need to take you to the nurse.”

Kayla was grateful to be taken away from the little girls. Nurse Watson did seem to be quite sympathetic, It was VERY EMBARASSING, but did feel kind of nice to have her whole ‘diaper area’ carefully.

The nurse then dropped Kayla’s VERY wet panties into the garbage.

“You will need some undies.”

Kayla was shocked when she saw what the nurse was holding.

The white terry cotton towelling trainer panties were plastic backed. On the front and the back they had in big letters

“Potty training REMEDIAL CLASS”

Kayla was ashamed and angry.

“I’m NOT wearing those.”

Nurse Watson clarified.

“Well you do NEED to wear SOME protection. I think we have some DIAPERS that would fit you. But if you wear those you will have to go into the PRE K class.”  

• Like 1

Kayla was NOT happy but she allowed Nurse Watson to pull those embarrassing trainer panties onto her. The bell went for the end of recess.

Nurse Watson took Kayla’s hand and walked her to the classroom. Miss Jackson looked at Kayla.

“Come to the front of the class.”

Kayla obeyed. Miss Jackson said:

“Bend over the desk.”

Kayla was concerned:

“Why!”

“Because you NEED a PADDLING.”

NO!”

“Well if you do not want ME to paddle you I will call Miss Macready. She is even STRONGER than I am.”

Miss Macready was the games teacher. Like Kayla’s aunt she had been a professional athlete,

Kayla obeyed. Miss Jackson explained:

“I am NOT allowed to paddle bare hinnies, though this one does DESERVE that. However a certain young lady has some PROTECTION. We do need protection from accidents. She does NOT deserve protection from her PADDLING.”

Miss Jackson then reached under Kayla’s dress. Down came those embarrassing trainer panties. Miss Jackson explained

“’REMEDIAL classes are for SLOW learners.”

Kayla heard giggles. They were louder from 3 girls who had accidents in 2nd grade and had worn similar underwear for a week or two.

Miss Jackson told Kayla why she needed this.

“Girls in 3rd grade OUGHT to know to go potty BEFORE class.”

THWACK! THAACK!!

The school jumper style dress was thin. It was the summer term; The paddle was quite heavy but also rather narrow. It did really HURT.

Miss Jackson went on. Kayla is said to be 19. Maybe there was a misprint and she is really 19 MONTHS

THWACK!!! THAACK!!!!

Kayla heard the giggle and applause, She felt them too, She felt the pain on her bottom even more,

She was crying, a bit like she was indeed 19 months.

Miss Jackson went on:

“In this school children are expected to be polite and fair and to wait for their turn.

“This little girl did NOT!”

THWACK!!! THAACK!!!!

“Despite her immaturity Kayla is bigger than other girls here. This is BULLYING!
THWACK!!! THAACK!!!!

THWACK!!!

“Bullying is NOT! TOLLERATED here.”
THWACK!!! THAACK!!!!

THWACK!!!

Kayla bawled like a baby, The girls, mostly less than half her aged approved her treatment loudly.

Miss Jackson had one more punishment:

“For the rest of the week you will sit in the front row on the NAUGHTY STOOL!”

Muss Jackson lifted her onto the stool, It was tall, It was hard. Kayla’s whole weight was on her sore bottom, She was kind of grateful that her trainer panties were so thick.

Kayla was not comfortable as she sat on her sore rear on the naughty stool. The history was quite familiar. That hour was the least uncomfortable for Kayla since she had signed that paper on Friday.

The bell went for lunch. Nurse Watson had slipped into the room just before the bell, In front of the whole class she asked, loudly and CLEARLY:

“Do you need to GO POTTY?”

Kayla was aware of a slight need to pee. She did not take any risk. She nodded her head.

Nurse Watson lifted her off the stool. Kayla was embarrassed as the uniformed nurse gripped her hand.

The nurse marched her to the rest room. She opened the door of the handicapped stall. Kayla allowed her trainer panties to be pulled down as she was sat on the toilet seat.

For nearly a minute Kayla could not pp.

Then it happened. The nurse applauded as Kayla tinkled. The nurse wiped her with a baby wipe.

In the main part of rest room Nurse Watson hugged her and said:

“Who’d a good girl who did go potty and has dwy undies?”

Twice more once as the lunch break ended and once at recess the nurse repeated the process.

Just after lunch nurse Watson asked the girls to applaud Kayla for being a good girl who did go potty.

• Like 1

Kayla after her last spanking she was beat and she knew it she knew she was a little girl and she was going to try to be good.. She was tired of being teased about being a baby.  At lunch the other day she accidentally spelt her milk and they said maybe she needs a baby bottle.  She was getting scared it was almost like her second babyhood was trying to drag her back. 

She felt like a little girl being taken to potty and be talked to like a potty training toddler and clapped when she went potty and not being able to do much of anything..

”Yeah I did!” She said sarcastically as she was made for being cheered for going potty! 

• Like 1

At the end of the school day Jane arrived in Kayla’s classroom. The bell went. Jane saw Kayla sitting on the Naughty stool. As girls were leaving the classroom Jane looked at Kayla:

“Was oo a naughty girl?”

Kayla nodded her head. Jane then grabbed her and lifted her off the  stool. Jane grabbed Kayla. Jane gripped her hand. Jane walked her to the school bus.

Jane gripped Kayla’s hand all the way to Aunt Roberta’s home.

Aunty looked at Kayla:

“Did anything unusual happen at school today,”

Kayla shook her head.

“So wetting your panties and bullying little girls  is NOT unusual.”

Then Aunty looked at Jane:

“Will you look after Jess’ca? I need to go shopping with Kayla.”

“OK Mom.”

Aunty then gripped her niece’s hand. The mall was near to Aunty’s home. She walked her into the uniform store for the Traditional schools. The town had  traditional boys’ and girls’ schools.

Aunty talked to a clerk,

“My niece is not really suited to the regular elementary school’s regular undies,”

Aunty looked at Kayla:

“Do a DEEP curtsy and show the lady your undies.”

Kayla did a little bob but did NOT show her panties. Aunty said

“Look at her ADORABLE panties!”

Aunty then lifted the child’s dress. A couple of attractive looking teen boys saw her plastic trainer panties and the words

“Potty training REMEDIDIAL class.”  

Kayla knew she was in trouble she really couldn’t lie to her aunt she knew she’d really spank her then.  

“I didn’t wet them fully just a little!” She said thinking that was better. 

“Um I don’t really wanna go to the store.” Kayla whined and as soon as she didn’t she wish she hadn’t..

As her aunt grabbed her hand and dragged her to the car..

Once they got to the store she blushed wearing her toddler training pants.

Kayla blushed as some guys and a very attractive looking girl loked and smiled and teased her..

”Aww she’s not fully potty trained look at her little underwear they’re like what my little brother wears but this girl is a big baby I think you’re mommy should put you back in diapers and I’d love to babysit!” She said walking off…

Kayla was furious and humiliated..

“You happy now!” She yelled..

The sales clerk herd everything being a mother herself she thought she’d provide her two cents.. She reached over to the shelf and retrieved something opening it up.

”Mam there’s a family room if you wanna take her in there and give her a spanking here’s a pacifier she sure is a big baby if she was mine I’d give her the full treatment diapers baby bottles maybe then she’ll learn to act like a big girl.” She handed Kayla’s aunt the pacifier.

Kayla wanted to punch the sales clerk.. She wasn’t happy when her aunt smiled taking the pacifier..

”Oh silly me here you might need this it’s a pacifier clip that says baby girl on it:” 

The sales clerk smiled walking off 

Kayla had no idea that was Tara’s mom who Kayla had gotten in trouble for bullying!

A rather young clerk offered a special bag. She showed off a waterproof section.

“In case she has another accident.”

Aunty insisted that Kayla carry the bag over her shoulder. Kayla had a shock when she walked into her Aunty’s home. She saw half a dozen girls from her 3rd grade class and some of their moms.

Jane said:

“I thought it would be nice for Kayla to have tea with her new friends.”

Kayla did NOT feel that these little girls were her friends. Jane, Aunt Roberta and the Moms sat on one table. Kayla and Jessica sat at a smaller table.

Molly, age 7 remarked.

“I do my homework and my chores. May I watch MTV until 9.30.”

Her Mom said:

“Yes. SOO much better than Jackie,”

Other Moms gave times from 8,15 to 9,40.

The subject changed, Martina said:

“I am usually a good girl. A few weeks ago I was nasty to Miss Jackson. I got paddled,

Mommy got a letter about what happened. Mommy said cos they can NOT paddle bare bottoms She would punish me.

“Since then I have ALLWAYS   been a VERY GOOD GIRL.”

Aunty said

“I think that’s a good idea. I am a bit busy. Jane could you see to your little cousin.”

Jane had a thought:

Does oo need to GO POTTY?”

Aunty talked to a couple of Moms

“Will you take Kayla to the bathroom?”

Kayla allowed them to walk her to the bathroom. The  moms were surprised and amused when they saw her trainer panties with the reference to her being in the REMEDIAL class for potty training.

Kayla was so mad she was Nineteen not three she should be babysitting these brats not being treated like them! 

She let her younger cousin take her to the bathroom…

Once in the bathroom her little cousin decided to have some fun with her big baby cousin…

Jane was tired of her attitude 

She got out a water bottle and splashed her with it.. 

Hey the cold water shocked her and she really did have an accident..

”You bitch!” She yelled and she bent her cousin over her lap and began spanking her..:

”You’re going to tell the truth what happened that you made me have an accident you brat!” She yelled continuing to spank her until she said agreed to and she let her cry some more 

KAYLA!! She heard and immediately stopped.. 

Jane said:

“I think someone, does NEED to be changed.”

She then dragged her cousin down to the main room. Aunty put a plastic sheet on the sofa. Jane laid her cousin on the waterproof sheet.

Jane pulled off the soggy trainer panties and held them up with finger and thumb.

“Did oo have another accident den?”

Then Jane wiped Kayla gently. Kayla was so ashamed as she reacted to this gentle touch.

“Does oo LOVE change time?”

Then Jane said:

“Kayla was NAUGHTY at school. Miss Jackson is not allowed to spank bare bottoms. I AM ALLOWED. And isn’t the DIAPER POSITION ideal.”

A couple of Moms grabbed her legs and lifted them. Jane lifted the heavy wooden oval hairbrush.

“Bullying is NAUGHTY”

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!!

Kayla did cry like a baby. She was totally shamed and humiliated,

Jane carried on spanking and lecturing

“Big girls do go POTTY, but BABIES just WET themselves.”

3rd graders and their moms applauded and laughed. The spanking went on:

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!!

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!!

As the spanking went on Jessica said:

“Potty!”

Aunty pulled down the toddler’s plastic panties and unpinned her cloth diapers.

The tinkle sound combined with more spanks

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!!

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!!

Kayla was sitting in her playpen it had been a week since she was put back in diapers and treated like the new baby of the family.. What sucked is her aunt made her wear disposable crinkly diapers that had little bears on it, no mistake they were baby diapers..:

Now she sat there waiting for her aunt to dress her in her new baby clothes that her aunts made for her real baby clothes like you find at the stores except bigger just same patterns as her aunts friend was really good at sewing unfortunately for Kayia..

She watched as her aunt packed her diaper bag more diapers and baby bottles: She was happy that she’d soon be going back to school as she had been on break.

Kayla felt a little better that they were putting her back in her class with other teenagers little did she know she was going to be a baby at school too..

All her classes would now have playpens for her and anyone could check her diaper.. 

The school went all out cause they were going to use her as an example of what happens to bullies:

So they made sure she would be treated just like a real baby and the school had a highchair built too by the wood working teacher::

Baby k was going to have her lunch with the rest of the students but in her special chair and her own special good baby food!! 

Kayla’s fears had not quite happened yet. The day after the 3rd grader’s had seen her humiliation Jane again gripped her hand.

Jane stopped outside the rest room, she asked:

“Does oo need to GO POTTY?”

Kayla had nodded,

This time Jane left the door of the handicapped stall open as she pulled down her trainer panties and sat her on the toilet seat. Lots of little girls applauded as they heard her tinkle.

Again Kayla heard Jane telling her class to applaud her for going potty. Again at recess Miss Watson asked if she needed to go potty in front of the class both as the bell went for recess and for lunch.

At lunch she sat with Constance and June, in the 5th grade. They seemed to be nice to Kayla. She really liked the sweet coffee. She had forgotten the notice that girls should be changing for phys ed 5 minutes before lunch ended.

Miss Macready grabbed her hand and pulled her to the changing room:

“You were supposed to have started changing 4 minutes ago.”

Miss Macready quickly removed her jumper style dress. The thin pink leotard that Kayla found herself wearing was kind of transparent. The words REMEDIAL CLASS could easily be read.

Kayla had NEVER been VERY fit .  Her body was also a LOT LESS flexible  than were those of  the little girls.    The session was scheduled to last 90 minutes.

The clock had stopped. After 40 minutes she was VERY aware of the pressure on her bladder.

The pressure on ALL of her muscles was intolerable, Certain muscles gave way. She did pee A LOT.

Soon a puddle was visible. Kayla burst into tears. Miss Macready asked little Molly to fetch nurse Watson. The nurse then proceeded to change Kayla in front of the whole of the 3rd grade of the Traditional Girls’ School.

Nurse Watson opened the special bag, She said

“Your aunt was VERY  wise not only to pack extra err PROTECTION in your DIAPER bag but also to include a spare leotard.”

“I’m not in diapers I’m not a baby!” She yelled stomping her feet. Kayla didn’t know her aunt actually did put baby diapers in her bag along with a pacifier and baby bottle..

”Take care of my baby girl as I set up a nursery for her.” 

Aunty smiled as she even put out in the front lawn the sign that said 

It’s a girl!! With pink balloons 

“Good she’ll see this and she’ll know her life’s about to change forever.. 

Kayla was relieved when Nurse Watson again slipped those trainer panties on her.

That evening  during her bath Aunty asked if she liked being in 3rd grade.

“I HATE it “

Aunty said

“Well instead of that you could help me to Potty train Jess’ca”

The next morning Aunty took her two little ones to a store. Kayla did not like having to wear those shaming trainer panties but they were hidden under her jumper style dress.

Aunty purchased a dozen pairs of plainer pairs of plastic backed terry cotton trainer panties for Jessica.

“No more didies for Jess’ca”

“I a BIG girl.”

Just after they got home Mrs Thomas and her girls Sami and Suzi arrived. Aunty asked Mrs Thomas to watch Jessica and Kayla. Kayla heard drilling.

Kayla noticed a need  to pp. She walked up to the bathroom. Kayla saw a bolt on the door. It was a the top of the door. Kayla could not reach it.

Kayla stamped her foot. Aunty asked:

“Does oo need to go POTTY?!?”

Kayla responded:

What do YOU think!?”

Aunty said:

I think you are SUPPOSED to be a BIG girl. You should be able to wait for a bit.”

Kayla was not comfortable. She did however go down stairs. A few minutes later Jessica said:

“Potty please.”

Aunty said:

“Mrs Thomas will you see to Jessica. I’ve got  a gift for lil K-kay.”

Aunty unlocked the cupboard under the stairs. She took out TWO potty chairs. One said Jess’ca’ potty chair. The other said Kayla’s potty chair. It was bigger.

Aunty gripped Kayla’s hand. Kayla saw in the mirror as Aunty pulled down her trainer panties and sat her next to Jessica/

For a few seconds Kayla could not pp. However the tinkle sound from Jessica made her go.

Kayla did not like being treated so much like Jessica. Suzi and Sami, who were not yet 3, seemed to be treated as if they were older.

Aunty made both Jessica and Kayla have their juice and milk in sippy cups. Aunty had added diuretic to Kayla’s drinks. Whenever Jessica asked for the potty Aunty, or Jane or Mrs Thomas quickly sat her on the potty chair.

When Kayla asked Aunty or Jane often said

“Can you wait for a bit?”

Often Kayla was VERY uncomfortable and doing a violent pp dance. Most days she actually had an embarrassing accident. Aunty had lots of guests.

Kayla did notice that she found that she needed to pee half an hour after she drank her milk or juice. Kayla had a cunning plan. 10 minutes after she was given her drink Kayla asked:

“Potty please!”

Aunty or Mrs Thomas would say

“Please wait!”

So for about two days life was tolerable for Kayla. It was embarrassing to be sat on the potty chair. Often she was sitting next to Jessica.

Aunty often had guests. Almost all of the girls from that 3rd grade class had seen her being shamed.

Then one Saturday Kayla drank her big sippy cup of juice. She looked at her aunty

“Potty please.”

Aunty then instantly grabbed her, pulled down her trainer panties, and sat her on the potty chair. Kayla was not able to pee.

Aunty said:

“Telling LIES is NAUGTY.”

Florence and Meredith happened to be visiting. They watched as Aunty sat on the sofa. Kayla’s trainer panties were still around her knees. Aunty picked up a heavy wooden oval hairbrush.

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!

It HURT a LOT.

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!

In a couple of minutes Kayla was bawling like an actual baby. Then aunty took her to the sink. She covered the over-sized paci with soap. Kayla opened her mouth reluctantly.

Aunty fixed the paci with her lip piercings, Aunty whispered to Meredith and Florence. Aunty said:

“Let’s go for a walk!”

It was quite cold. After half an hour Kayla did need to pp. Her tongue was held down by the soapy pacifier. She got more and more desperate. After an hour shed did wet her panties. She had managed no to wee so much that they leaked.

Kayla did remember Aunt making a promise

“When Jessica is ready for big girl panties Kayla will not have to wear trainer panties or sit on a potty chair.”

Aunty talked to Jessica

”Would you like to have big girl panties?”

Jessica nodded her head.

Aunty Then walked Jessica into a store mainly aimed at pre schoolers. Lots of other girls seemed to be around. Aunty announced:

“Jessica is being a good big girl. She has not had any accident for a whole week. I think she deserves big girl panties and clothes.”

Everyone congratulated Jessica. People looked on. The panties looked at seemed more mature than those aunty had bought for Kayla. They also looked at pants and longer dresses.

Kayla’s hands were firmly gripped by Meredith and Florence. She was gagged by the soapy pacifier. She felt that she would soon again have to urinate.

Aunty noticed her doing a violent pp dance. Kayla knew she would soon wee a LOT.

Kayla struggled. Florence and Meredith kept their firm grip on her hands. Most people looked at Jessica who liked being the star.

Then Kayla’s pp dance stopped. Aunty noticed that she had made a puddle. Aunty walked over to her niece. She whispered. At first she shook her head,

Aunty then whispered

“Well if you prefer Jessica can order your new underwear.”

Kayla nodded.

Aunty removed Kayla’s pacifier. Aunty took her hand and led her to the counter. Aunty then said.

“Now curtsy PROPERLY AND DEEPLY.”

Suddenly everyone looked at the 19 year old. Everyone saw how the weight of her pp made her trainer panties sag as she curtsied. Then she said:

“Me not know when to go potty. Does oo have baby didies in Kayla’s size?”

Kayla was now crying she was mad and frustrated.  

“N-no I- I’m not a baby!” She cried. 

Kayla couldn’t believe her aunt was getting her diapers and they were disposable she knew from her babysitting days how they crinkle.  This is ridiculous I used to babysit now I’m going to be the baby! She thought as she looked in horror as she grabbed some baby bottles and pacifiers.