LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aunty in charge of KAYLA

Aunt Roberta

Aunty then said:

“I had made arrangements in case this had happened. You have been enrolled in the “Traditional Girl’s School.”

Jane then said:

“I have not been paddled for 10 years. Will Kayla managev10 days or ten Minutes.”

The doorbell went again. It was a pizza boy.

Aunty then said:

“Kayla will NOT  be getting any, NAUGHTY girls do not deserve rewards.”

Kayla was shocked when she was dragged to the bathroom.  

“No no please aunty pl-p!”she yelled and begged as she was forced to suck on soap. 

The angry Kayla tried to spit it out but that wasn’t happening.. 

Kayla sat in the corner crying to herself..

”Wh- w!” She said in shock as her panties were pulled down..

She looked up when she heard the door open and her jaw dropped including the bar of soap..

It was Madison! 

They all ate and chatted. Jane whispered and the others heard

"Look at thast pp dance."

The gagged 19 year old wa indeed getting desperate. Aunty finally annouced

"I think a certain LITTLE girl need to GO POTTY"

Aunty then pulled up her niece's panties, She gripped Kaylal's ear.

Aunty led KAYLA up the stairs to the bath room. Aunty again pulled down the child's trainer panties and sat her on the toilet seat. Aunty applauded as she heard the tinkle sound.

Aunty wiped her niece with  baby wipes. Aunty had left her niece's mouth filled with soap,

Aunty then pulled her panties back up and led Kayla back down stairs by the ear.

Kayla saw Jane pulling up plastic panties over little Jessica's cloth diapers. Jane said 

"Jess'ca id a good big girl who did go potty and has dwy undies."

Aunty hugged Kayla 

"Id Kaykay a good big girl who did go potty and has dwy undies,

Meredith remarked

"SOO VERY  much better than what happened after Kayla has beer and hard cider."

Aunty then guided Kayla back to the corner. She ordered

“Keep the soap there, and hold that adorable dress right up”

Aunty then pulled her niece’s trainer panties back down the 19 year old’s knees.

Kayla heard more giggles and whispers. She thought she heard the word diaper.

Kayla was kind of disappointed that she was not pulled down

For Kayla the laat part of her corner time  seemed to last an eternity. Actually it was only 16 minutes.

Aunty gave her kind of a reprieve. Kayla listened:

"If Kayla will PROMISE to be a good OBEDIENT, LITTLE girl she may pull her panties up, take the soap out of her mouth, leave the corner and go to the sink and rinse

"If she does promise she will nodd."

Kayla nodded. Aunty said

"Go and rinse"

Kayla did go to the sink. She really had to make a big effort, After about 5 minutes she had got rid of that soapy taste and feeling.

Then Aunty announced

"Meredith has a gift, turn around and look."

Kayla saw the set of pajamas. She saw the Dora the explorer pictures, Then she saw that jammies had feet

"Meredith added. They are PRACTICAL for a NAUGHTY LITTLE girl."

Meredith then demonstrated a drop-seat

Aunty patted her hand with a hairbrush and said

"Now be a good girl and Curtsey and thank Meredith for her thoughtful gift."

Kayla’s hiney was still sore. She saw her Aunt’s expression and that heavy hairbrush. She did curtsy

“Thank you for your gift.”

Meredith hugged her:

“You are most welcome.”

Then Aunty approached Kayla and gripped her hand.

“Bath Time!”

Kayla had been used to having showers. Aunty kept her grip and walked her into the bathroom.

Aunty then started running a bath. Then she physically undressed her niece. Kayla was embarrassed. She was kind of getting used to her childish treatment and status.

It felt odd, shaming, but kind of nice to be lifted into the bath and washed by her Aunt. Aunty reached her most sensitive area. Kayla reacted. It was nice but VERY shaming.

Aunty remarked

“Kayla does LOVE BATH TIME."

Aunty then lifted Kayla out of the bath. She then dried her 19 niece, much as she had done for Jessica, who was not yet 2.

Aunty then laid her on clean towels. She adjusted mirrors. Aunty looked at her groin. Then she commented:

“Someone does NOT DESERVE ANY BIG GIRL HAIR.”

Kayla shook her head. But she did not resist. When Aunty had finished, Kayla heard a knock on the Bathroom door.

Aunty opened the door, 17 year old Jane came in. Kayla saw her younger but bigger cousin carried those shaming drop seat jammies. Jane looked down at her 19 year old cousin.

“No big girl hair, just like Jessica.”

Aunty then looked at her daughter.

“You are so good at babysitting little Jess’ca. Would you like to help look after little Kayla?”

Kayla wanted to yell that she was NOT a baby and did NOT need a sitter. She stayed silent

Jane nodded. Aunty said

“Will you help the child into her adorable new night wear.”

Kayla allowed herself to be put into those shaming jammies.

Kaya was utterly humiliated but her ass was on fire and the soap taste lingered in her mouth.  So she wasn’t going to say a thing! 

I can’t believe she gave me a bath and how she kept jerking her by the hand it seemed like she’d never let her go with that Vice like grip.  

She couldn’t believe her younger cousin was going to babysit her! 

Jane then took her cousin’s hand and walked her to the kitchen diner, Aunty looked at her:

“Now be a good LITTLE girl and say good bye and good night to all the ladies.”

Jane looked at her:

”Good night Kayla.”

Kayla hugged her and said

“Good night.”

Each of the girls hugged her and said

“Good night.”

Miss Morgan also hugged her and said.

“Good Night.”

Finally it was Florence’s turn. She lifted Kayla onto her lap

“Even though we will be in different schools might I sometimes babysit little Kayla.”

Aunty responded

Maybe.”

Then Aunty looked at Kayla and said

“Wouldn’t that be nice!”

Kayla shook her head. The idea of being “babysat” by Florence was horrifying to the 19 year old,

Aunty then added:

“Jane will you take Kayla to bed.”

Jane gripped Kayla’s hand. She was led upstairs. Kayla saw on the door: “Jessica and Kayla’s room.”

Kayla saw Jessica’s crib and next to it a small bed. The room was plainly decorated and furnished for an infant or maybe a toddler, Then Kayla saw the clock. It was

7.22pm

Kayla shook her head. The idea of being “babysat” by Florence was horrifying to the 19 year old,

Aunty then added:

“Jane will you take Kayla to bed.”

Jane gripped Kayla’s hand. She was led upstairs. Kayla saw on the door: “Jessica and Kayla’s room.”

Kayla saw Jessica’s crib and next to it a small bed. The room was plainly decorated and furnished for an infant or maybe a toddler, Then Kayla saw the clock. It was

7.22pm

Jane looked at her older but infantile cousin.

“Beddy byes for little girls.”

Kayla stamped her foot:

“I’m not a baby. It is still light. I’m NOT going to BLOODY  BED!!”

Her foot hurt. The floor was polished wood. She had no shoes on,

Jane closed the curtains. She said

“Tantrums will NOT work. Kay ka needs a SPANKING.”

Kayla tried to leave the room, Jane caught her. Kayla heard footsteps on the stairs. Jane sat on the bed and dragged Kayla over her knees,

The door opened. Miss Madison Morgan came into the room, She carried that heavy wooden oval hairbrush. Other college girls arrived, So did Aunt Roberta.

Jane opened the drop seat. Kayla’s still pinkish hiney was revealed.

“You MUST OBEY me. I am your BABYsitter. Kayla saw what was happening in the mirror. She lifted the brush

In seconds Kayla was crying like a baby and kicking like a mule. Meredith took out her cell phone camera. Jane went on

“You must learn that there will ALWAYS be CONSEQUENCES for NAUGHTINESS.”

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!!

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!!

It went on for only 3 MINUTES.  Jane stopped

“Will you be a GOOD LITTLE GIRL, Will you go to sleep?”

Kayla responded through her continuing tear

“Yes Miss Jane...”

Kayla lay on her tummy on the bed. Miss Morgan Aunty and her college classmates went downstairs.

Jane gave her cousin a warning:

“We do have a baby monitor. If you get out of bed without permission you will need another LONG SPANKING.”

Kayla listened. Jane went on. She said

“I will give you a bedtime story.

“Once upon a time there was a VERY NAUGHTY girl. She did THINK that she was a big girl.

“One day Fairy God AUNTY turned her into a LITTLE girl. If she keeps being a NAUGHTY girl she will need to be spanked every day for a HUNDRED YEARS.”

Kayla heard giggles from downstairs. Jane went on

“If she keeps being immature one day Aunty might have to turn her into a BABY GIRL.”

Jane turned on a loop of lullabies at low volume. She also turned the light right down.

Kayla just had to lie down. It felt REALLY bad.  Could she really end up a baby? She also reflected on her behaviour. It was true she could have ended up in jail.

She was aware of the plastic mattress protector. She did fall asleep.

Suddenly the light came on and Jane woke her up.

“Does oo need to go Potty?”

Kayla was aware of a need to empty her bladder. She said

“Yes.”

Jane took her hand and walked her to the bathroom. Then she opened the drop seat on her jammies and sat her on the toilet seat. Jane applauded as she heard the tinkle sound:

Jane then wiped her with baby wipes and hugged her/

“Id oo a good girlie who did go potty like a big girl and has dwy jammies?”

Kayla did not respond but let herself be walked back to bed.

Kayla fell asleep. Then Aunty woke her. It was 1.30 am.

“Does oo need to go potty?”

Kayla woke up. She shook her head. Aunty said:

“Lets not take any risks.”

Aunty guided the sleepy ‘child’ to the bathroom. Then she opened the drop seat. Aunty made her sit on the toilet seat for 5 minutes.

Kayla felt very grateful when she was finally back in bed.

Jane walked into the nursery. She opened the curtains. Kayla woke up. Jane looked down at the 19 year old ‘little girl’.

Kayla realised where she was. She had thought for a second or two it had been a nightmare. Then she noticed her rear was still a little sore. She looked around and realized she was in a NURSERY. She saw the crib Jessica usually slept in.

Jane asked her a question:

“Do you need to go Potty?”

Kayla was embarrassed but nodded. Jane added to her embarrassment,

“Does oo need to tinkle or go poopie?”

Kayla was aware of pressure on her bowels.

“I will go poo.”

Jane then surprised Kayla in a nice way.

“You can go to the bathroom. Do make sure you wipe. And do not close your drop seat until I have checked your work.”

For the first tune in 18 hours Kayla was able to go to the bathroom in privacy. She emptied her bowels and carefully wiped her ass.

After about 5 minutes Jane came into the bathroom. She noted that Kayla had indeed managed to do a good job.

Jane closed the drop seat on Kayla’s pajamas and gripped her hand. Kayla then noticed that her cousin was wearing her school uniform. It did seem odd on a SATURDAY morning.

Kayla saw her aunt removing Jessica from her high chair and putting the toddler into a play pen.

Jane hugged her cousin and said:

“Kayla was a good big girl. She did go potty and wiped herself and washed her hands/”

Aunty said:

“I have made breakfast.

Kayla saw her aunt take out servings of pancakes. Aunty sat at the head of the table. She handed a plate of blueberry pancakes to Jane and put a plate in front of herself. She also poured out 2 cups of coffee.

Then Aunty looked at her troublesome niece.

“I have also done breakfast for you.”

Aunty put a bland bowl of oatmeal and a glass of cranberry juice in front of Kayla

Kayla was cross. She said:

“I want pancakes!”

Aunty responded:

“What you WANT will be of ZERO significance until you at least graduate High School HONESTLY.”

Kayla shouted:

“I’m NOT going to eat this!”

Aunty looked at her:

“Well you may either be a good girl or eat your breakfast.

OR! I will squeeze you into Jessica’s high chair and we will spoon feed you.”

Kayla realized her aunty was serious. She reluctantly ate the oatmeal and drank the cranberry juice.

Then Aunty looked at Jane.

“Have you prepared for your test?”

Jane smiled

“OH yes! They allow an hour but I think I will manage it in 40 minutes.”

Aunty then looked at Kayla:

“You have a test too.”

Jane responded:

“I do NOT want to do a test. I HATE tests.”

Aunty looked at Kayla.

“You know the Traditional Girls’ School is not just a High school. It goes from pre k to grade 12. If you miss a test they will score zero.

“You will be in the PRE K class.”

Kayla was terrified.

“OK I will do the test,”

Aunty looked at Jane:

“Will you lend Kayla one of your old uniforms? You know from before you needed a bra.”

Kayla looked at her cousin’s uniform. She wore a pale blue jacket, a white blouse, a purple neck tie, a gray knee length skirt and long green socks.

Kayla felt that looking like a high school girl would be better than looking like a first grader. Jane looked at Kayla. Jane looked at Kayla.

“If you will let me do your hair and will PROMISE to curtsey and thank my Mom for looking after you.”

Kayla said:

NO!”

Aunty looked at her niece.

“Well you can go and take your test in your drop seat jammies. Jane you do need to get Kayla’s hair into pig tails.”

Kayla realised her aunt was likely to be serious.

“OK, I will borrow your old uniform and thank aunty.”

Jane then guided Kayla to a chair in front of the mirror. Again she watched and felt her hair being brushed and braided into pig tails.

Jane then removed her jammies. This was in the front room. Next Jane helped her into that childish camisole. Kayla allowed Jane to help her into the rest of the uniform,

Her panties were green nylon. She looked at herself in the mirror. She could kind of remember how she had looked the previous morning. Well she did not look as absurd as she had since she met Florence at “Lil  Miss  Cutyeypie”.

Then Jane ordered Kayla:

“Curtsey and thank your aunt for looking after you.”

Kayla bobbed briefly

“Thank you aunty.”

Aunty hugged her.

“You are most welcome. And I will give you oral hygiene and over knees visits whenever you need them.”

Kayla was a shell of herself after all she’s been through.. Spankings, bed times, mouth washing spankings spankings and more spankings and the sheer humiliation of it all she was broke down…

She hated how her little cousins and nieces and really anyone her aunt put in charge of her they were now her babysitter and it sucked! She hated using the baby words. potty, and anything else absurd her aunt has said even at times cooing at her making her feel like she’s two years old… Why do diapers keep being brought up. She thought as her pigtails were done.. She blushed at being told she was a good little girl..

”Thank you” Kayla would say anything as long as she don’t get spanked and turned into the baby girl that they have talked about…

It has to be a joke! Right?! She thinks to herself.. 

Aunty then said:

“We have to hurry up. I will drive you to school because there is no school bus on a Saturday.  Jane can you put Jessica into the car as she cannot be left on her own.”

Kayla  watched her cousin opening the car door and buckling the  toddler into a child seat. She saw Jane getting into the front passenger seat.

Then Aunty gripped Kayla’s hand.

Kayla said:

“I can drive MY CAR myself.”

Aunty said:

“I will be selling that,”

Kayla stamped her foot. Aunty dragged her to the car. Aunty opened the back door.

Kayla saw it.

There was a larger Child Seat.

Aunty then grabbed her niece and lifted Kayla into the seat. Then she firmly strapped her in. Aunty then explained:

“You had been naughty before. You will now be safe.”

As Aunty drove her to school she talked to Jane.

“Kayla has a history of ducking classes and other school work. You must grip her hand and make sure she gets into the test room.”

Jane asked:

“What if she wants to use the bathroom?”

Aunty says

“If she needs to GO POTTY take her to the handicapped stall.”

Kayla’s blood was fuming as she couldn’t believe her aunt was selling her car! 

She tried moving but there was no way she could really move. This sucks I’m damn mad! She literally wanted to kick her feet like a toddler strapped into their car seat! 

Aunty parked her car in the school car park. Kayla saw some other girls and some moms. The girls varied in apparent age from about 5 to about 18. Jane unbuckled the strap which held Kayla in the car seat.

Jane gripped Kayla’s hand and walked her into the school. She stopped  in front of a rest room and whispered:

“Do you need to go potty?”

Kayla thought she would manage about an hour before she HAD to pee. She did NOT want others to see her being taken to the bathroom. She shook her head.

The bathroom was just next to the room where the test would happen. Jane walked her to a chair right next to the door.

Kayla noticed that Jane about 4 girls were sitting in separate group to her right. She saw about 20 other girls varying greatly in age in the rest of the seats.

The teacher first looked at the small group with Jane. She said:

“Some of you are doing a brief test to confirm that you will indeed  benefit from the college prep class,”

Then she looked at the others:

“This school is TRADITIONAL. We expect you to be able to hand write and to calculate on paper. You will ALL  be doing the same test. We will allocate grades by test scores.

“The test will be finished at 11.30. She concluded

“It is 8.45 you may open your test papers.”

“No!” She said gritting her teeth hoping no one heard her aunt ask if she nedddd to potty.  

Kayla tried to keep her head down as her aunt lead her to class. 

Oh know that’s too much time! Kayla thought to herself before they got started Kayla figured she better ask to go to the bathroom..

She raised her hand.. 

“May I go to the bathroom?” 

The teacher said:

“You do need to go potty BEFORE tests. We do need to make SURE that there is NO CHEATING.

Kayla felt desperate. She felt like shouting and swearing. She then tried to manage. She made some mistakes. She fidgeted violently.

Kayla saw that the teacher was looking out of the window. She got up and tried to creep out. The door was open. At that point she saw Jane. Her cousin grabbed her hand. She was dragged into rest room and into the handicapped stall

In seconds her panties were down and she was sitting on the toilet seat.

RELIEVED was how she felt as she tinkled. It went on for a LONG time. When she finished Jane insisted on wiping her with a baby wipe. Jane looked at her:

”You should have gone POTTY BEFORE YOUR test.”

Jane took her hand and walked her back into the test room. The teacher looked and said:

“Kayla, your test is over. You will sit on the naughty stool for the rest of the test.

Jane walked her to the front of the room. The naughty stool was tall. It was also very hard. Jane lifted her cousin onto it. Kayla was aware that her rear was a little sensitive from what had happened to it the previous evening.