LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aunty in charge of KAYLA

Aunt Roberta

Kayla didn’t like this woman hugging her and she pulled back real quick blushing as she was outraged the woman would say such a thing! 

“No they wouldn’t can we go now!” She said getting real mad wanting to get as far away from Florence as she could.. 

She just hoped her aunt didn’t listen to this crazy woman!! 

• Like 1

Aunty then Walked her to a hairdresser. She whispered to a lady.

Kayla saw and felt  her hair being brushed.

Then she saw her hair being brauded into pigb tails with pink robbon bows

Aunty said you do need to do you test.

She kept a firm grip on her hand

Then she was walked into the room to do her test. She noticed that the othrr taking the test  were age 15 16

She LOOKED like she was the younest person in the room

• Like 1

Aunty then whispered lets not take any chances. She walked her to the restroom. Then she walked her into the handicapped stall. Aunty closed the door of the stall, reached umder her dress puled down her trainer panties and sat her on the toilet seat.

Aunty applauded as she heard the tinkle sound.

She said Meredith told me what happens to your panties when u have beer and hard cider 

She did allow her to wipe and to wash her hands.

Then AUNTY HUGGED HER niece. She whispered

"Whpd a good big girly who did go potty and has dwy undies>"

“I can go by myself!” She whined as her hands were slapped away when she tried to pull her underwear down.  

She sat there so embarrassed as her aunt waited for her to do her business..

”I’m not a baby you know I can use the bathroom!” She said as her aunt was proud of her like she was potty training.,

She blushed bright red as her roommate had told her aunt about her accidents.  

“B-but th- that wa only when I drank too much!” She cried trying to gain some of her pride back she was so humiliated…

Kayla didn’t like the baby talk either! 

• Like 1

Aunty then said Meredith has packed up your things. She will drive us to your new home. When we get homey you see my girls Jane 17 and Jessica not yet 2. JAne serves coffee for all of us. It feels reasonably ok.

Then the doorbell goes. Jane lets in Floeence and 2 other girls from your college class.

Chrystal who is you THOUGHT was your best fiend and Lorraine a super popular girl who you wanted  to be your friend.

Lorraine looks at you

"LOVE   the new hairdo, itnis really YOU"

• Like 1

Aunty was sitting on a sofa, She said

"Now Kayla come to  Aunty."

Kayla walked to where her aunt was sitting. Then aunt grabbed Kayla. In a few seconds she found herself over her aunt's lap.

Ka\yla heard giggles and Applause. She saw in a mirror and felt her dress being pulled up.

The giggles got louder as her infantile undies were exposed 

• Like 1

Kayla struggled. She tried to pull her dress back down. Aunty talked to her daughter:

“Stop Kayla interfering with what she NEEDS!”

Jane grabbed Kayla’s hands and pulled her arms forward. Kayla felt helpless. Aunty pulled down her trainer panties.

Then Florence looked at the 19 year old little girl. She saw Aunt Roberta. Kayla saw the boring geeky girl taking a heavy wooden oval hairbrush from her purse.

“NO Please!!”

Florence handed the hairbrush to Aunt Roberta

• Like 1

Aunty said 

"Missing classes is NAUGHTY!"

Aunty lifted the brush. Kayla felt totally shamed. She noticed that Meredith was making a video with her cell phone, Then she felt

WHAP! WHAP! WHAAPP!!!!

• Like 1

Kayla felt shamed,  The spanking went on

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!!

Aunty went on

"Getting drunk is VERY naughty"

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!!

How would she face them in the morning at College. She then remembered that Meredith would likely share her video

It also HURT A LOT.

Aunty went on

"Fake id and stealing is against the law."

The PAIN got worse

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!!  WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!!

Aunty said

"Cheating and buying papers is CRIMINAL"

The spanking FELT like it had gone of for hours, Actually it had only been 3 minutes

"Aunt said giving minors alcohol and other drugs is CRIMINAL"

Thwack THWACK THAACK!!!!  Thwack THWACK THAACK!!!!

She forgot about the shame and embarassment. She did not hear her aunt's shaming lecture

ALL KAYLA knew was how much her hiney HURT

Soon the 'little girl" was crying so much that she could not talk coherantly

It felt like FOR EVER

At last she felt aunty pulling her panties up and Kayla wa eased onto her feet.

Kayla noticed a clock. She was shocked. The spanking had only gone on for ten MINUTES

Aunty guided her to where Meredith was sitting

Meredith said

"I think Kaykie should give up sluttiness."

Then her geeky borning room mate handed Kayla a large clear plastic bag,  It contained ALL of her sophisticated make-up

"The slut FACE paint does belong in the garbage."     

She felt totally shamed. Aunty gripped Kayla's hand as she was walked into the front yard.

The other girls followed as she limped in her little girl clothes and pig tails. Neighbors watched

They reached the garbage pail. Aunty lifted the lid.

Kayla’s ass was on fire she was jelly as her aunt pulled her up and took her by the hand with a firm grip! Where does she think I’m going to run too! She thinks to herself as that no good roommate of hers grabbed her makeup..

”B- but that’s my make up I- I spent a lot of money on that!” She cried but once she was threatened with another spanking she did as she was told throwing it all in the basket…

She was so mad cause as she threw each one away her pigtails bobbed up and down with each movement.. 

Aunty gripped Kayla's hand and walked her back to where Meredith was sitting. Meredith handed her another plastic bag. It was filled with sexy panties and thongs.

"This is also SLUTTY. They also belong in the garbage."

Aunty gripped her hand again and walked her to the garbage.

• Like 1

Again Aunty gripped Kayla's hand. The 19 year old again dropped the items into the garbage.

The process went on. Over the following 20 minutes sexy garte rbelts and stockings, mini skirts, wonder bras and lingerie all ended up in the garbage.

Finally Meredith handed Kayla her absolute FAVOURITE, sophisticated, SHORT, SEXY COCKTAIL DRESS.

Aunty walked Kayla back to the garbage can and lifted the lid

• Like 1

Kayla didn’t have any choice but to do as her aunt and Meredith destroyed her life throwing her clothes away. She was furious as her aunt kept ahold of her hand like she was five. She hated being treated like a little girl in front of Meredith. 

“ok all my stuff is gone now what?” She said with veneom in her words. 

• Like 1

Again Aunty gripped Kayla's hand. She walked her to the sink. Aunty put a bar of soap ybder the water tap.

Aunty looked at her immature niece

"We need to deal with lies and rudeness, OPEN YOUR MOUTH NOW!!

• Like 1

Aunty squeezed Kayla's nose. Jane slapped her face, Aunty pushed the large bar of soap into her mouth.

Aunty then gripped her ear. Aunty said:

"Now unless you want to wait until tommorrow evening to rinse and feel yoou need another LONG SPANKING you will keep the soap in your mouth until aunty gives you permission and you will obey aunty"

Aunty pushed her niece's nose into a corner. Aunty then ordered: 

"Lift your dress right up and hold it there."

Kayla obeyed.

Then Aunty talked to Chrystall, Kayla's friend

"We need to SEE! How naughty Kayla has been. Pull her panties down to her knees."

She felt this happen. The door bell went.

Merediith opened the door. Kayla was shocked to see her personal tutor Maddison Morgan.

\

Aunty squeezed Kayla's nose. Jane slapped her face, Aunty pushed the large bar of soap into her mouth.

"Now unless you want to wait until tommorrow evening to rinse and feel yoou need another LONG SPANKING you will keep the soap in your mouth until aunty gives you permission and you will obey aunty"

Kayla obeyed.

"We need to SEE! How naughty Kayla has been. Pull her panties down to her knees."

Merediith opened the door. Kayla was shocked to see her personal tutor Maddison Morgan.

\

Just now, Aunt Roberta said:

Kayla obeyed.

Merediith opened the door. Kayla was shocked to see her personal tutor Maddison Morgan

MISS Morgan said.

"I think that Kayla was NOT looking forward to going to college classes on MONDAY.  I have some good news and some bad news.

"The good news is that she will NOT have to go to college classes on Monday, The bad news is that she failed her entry test. She is no longer a student at college"

Just now, Aunt Roberta said:

\