LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No Child Left Behind

"...Remember you have a big exam tomorrow," Mr. Roberts called as we all stood up and packed our school bags. "It counts as 40% of your final grade so do study hard."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"Come on Amanda! We'll be late! An it's your first day at school!" 12 going to 13 year old Jemimah Galpin called. This was to 13 year old Amanda Delbert, a new exchange student to Solihull from America and the new guest her home. Amanda had just flown across the weekend to Jem's house and would be staying for about 3 months with them.

Dear, Mr. Campbell

I would like to sincerely thank you for implementing diapers at the school. It helps Tom concentrate on his tests rather than, his bodily functions. He also states that if he was allowed, he would wear diapers during non testing days. This is because, it allows him to concentrate completley on his studies and not worry about using the bathroom. He even uses his diaper for #2 saying that"diapers were meant to be used...why not use 'em properly". You know at 10 he's nearly decided that he doesn't want to use the toliet any,more, and just use his diapers allowing him to concentrate on more important things.

Sincerely, Mr.Smith

Dear, Mr. Campbell

I would like to sincerely thank you for implementing diapers at the school. It helps Tom concentrate on his tests rather than, his bodily functions. He also states that if he was allowed, he would wear diapers during non testing days. This is because, it allows him to concentrate completley on his studies and not worry about using the bathroom. He even uses his diaper for #2 saying that"diapers were meant to be used...why not use 'em properly". You know at 10 he's nearly decided that he doesn't want to use the toliet any,more, and just use his diapers allowing him to concentrate on more important things.

Sincerely, Mr.Smith

• 1 month later...

Continuing from story above...

"Jem...this diaper is still damn too tight..." Amanda wailed once again as the two girls entered their first class, history.

"That's the umpteenth time you said that. I told you the nappies are supposed to be like that or you'll leak."

"But I don't leak. I'm not a baby..." but Jemimah had already settled down. Amanda stilled whined, especially feeling the padded bottom against the chair, but no one, not even her new classmates seemed to notice how uncomfortable she was.

"Good morning class," Mr. Horricks, their history greeted and the girls returned his greeting. "I see we have a new girl here. You are?"

"Amanda Delbert, I'm from..." but Horricks cut her off.

"Well, welcome. Ok, class today we're going to learn about the British East India Company. Turn your to page..." For the next forty minutes minutes, the class listened and read through the history of the EIC in former British Raj. Suddenly, a hand shot up. "Yes, Miss Delbert?" Horricks enquired.

"Can I go to the toilet?"

"You know the rules, unless it's number two. Now, in the 1870s..."

"I need to pee," Amanda whispered to Jem.

• 3 weeks later...

The following committee hearing is based on the UK Select Committee format, though it is not specified that this is the House of Commons (even though British English is used). Google it if you are not sure. All names are fictional.

Schooling Select Committee

Parliament

1400 local

Members present:

Mr. Woolwich (Chair)

Mr. Henderson

Mr. Milner

Miss Gorsham

Ms. Heavensworth

Ms. Galpin

Mr. Woolwich (Chair): Order, Order. The committee sits today to examine Solihall Girl's school policy of making its school girls wear nappies during schooling hours and on schooling premises, hereafter known as the "Nappy Policy". We have today, the Principal of the School. Mr. Seager and his team to provide evidence. Principal Seager, would you like to introduce your team?

Seager: On my right is Mr. Goddard, the school discipline master and on my left, the head of the parents-teachers association, Mrs. Timble.

Chair: Thank you, I believe you have an opening statement to make?

Seager: Thank you Chair. Splihall has introduced this scheme for a couple of months now. It's main objective is to ensure girls take less toilet breaks during classes and concentrate on their studies. As a result, all subjects ranging from English to even Information Technology. Many students who have failed in the past have reached at least Bs in their subjects. Many GCSE graduates have scored excellent results and have received bursaries and scholarships to continue their studies at our school or elsewhere. We accept that this is a controversial from the start but have received a wide range of support from parents, school girls and the wider community.

Chair: Thank you for that. As you said, this is a controversial school policy and the committee has convened to investigate it. As Chair, I will start off the questions and the first being. how do you draw a relationship between toilet breaks and academic results?

Seager: Before we implemented this, the girls were achieving terrible results. A large majority of them were asking for toilet breaks, not so much for actual toilet usage, but to gossip and to engage in some unruly behaviour. Those that did want to really use the toilet asked for breaks just

• 3 weeks later...

Just a disclaimer, this thread was started in the US and while you're free to contribute the British variants of it, please stop griping when someone continues the original story line.