LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New And Confused

diaperboyMKE

Hello, I'm dominic, I'm 26 from Milwaukee WI. I've worn diapers since I was 9 or 10, before that it was just once, when I took a diaper off my cabage patch kid and put it on myself. I wet it and it felt great. I got caught by my mom, so I had to curb my diaper use for a while. It wasn't until I was into my teens what I would rediscover my love for them. IT has slowly branched out into other baby things, footed sleeper, onesie, etc. but mostly just diapers. I wear one every night I can, it's a little tough because some nights I'm not alone, and I have to remain anon. But there's my story in a nutshell. :)

DiaperboyMkE, Just enjoy when you can, we all can't wear all the time, maybe if your situation changes, you could, myself I wear when I can, sometime a few days a week sometime everyday, but one thing I wear almost constantly is my sleepers, I can't wear them when its too hot, but most nights I do wear them, I have trouble sleeping without them.

So just wear when, and what you can, and enjoy yourself, that what this is all about, you enjoying yourself.

Guest Georgia DL

Hello, I'm dominic, I'm 26 from Milwaukee WI. I've worn diapers since I was 9 or 10, before that it was just once, when I took a diaper off my cabage patch kid and put it on myself. I wet it and it felt great. I got caught by my mom, so I had to curb my diaper use for a while. It wasn't until I was into my teens what I would rediscover my love for them. IT has slowly branched out into other baby things, footed sleeper, onesie, etc. but mostly just diapers. I wear one every night I can, it's a little tough because some nights I'm not alone, and I have to remain anon. But there's my story in a nutshell. :)

Love the ones you are in. I am a diaper lover from way back.