LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I’ll do anything for you. Pvt Lawernce

Kaylaindiapers

James hadn’t slept that good in awhile he slept well like a baby..

He woke up wondering how he wet himself.. He was embarrassed and blushed he didn’t want Maria to know he wet his diaper he actually had a accident..

”It- it wasn’t m- my fault I- I don’t know what happened!” He cried as his girlfriend teased him saying he really was a baby and maybe he belonged in diapers..

James didn’t know what to think what was the surprise he wondered as she made him lay down..

”I will please please I’ll be good mommy!” He threw the mommy thing in there hoping that would make her feel good..

”W- wh what are you doing!” He cried as in no time she had it back on..

”He watched in horror as she pulled up the diaper between his legs..

”N- no pl- please please not a diaper during the day and pl- no diaper  during the day!” He cried 

• 2 weeks later...

"I don't want accidents in your pants, not like your stinky diaper yesterday" When she had James in a diaper she helped him sit up.

Maria rummaged through her closet, until to the horror of her shoulder she pulled out a huge children's overalls, along with an equally childish t-shirt, prints of bears, fruit, among other things.

"For the first time in a long time we're going to have our first walk, mommy and baby" She made her partner get up to dress him, listening to his complaints about it. "If you don't want to go on just walk out the door and don't come back."

He stood waiting for you to do something but could only see you put your head down. "I thought so" He dressed his baby in the clothes of choice, the overalls being what highlighted your big ass, the icing on the cake being a hickey in your mouth.

"Perfect, I was afraid it wouldn't fit you, but it's perfect, now let's get out of the house for breakfast honey."

James hated how his girlfriend was making him wear a diaper during the day.  

“I’ll be fine seriously not one during the day.” With the threat of a spanking if he didn’t listen to mommy he bit his tongue as she brought out the big baby clothes. 

“No no I wanna stay!” He cried so he let her finish dressing him.  

James let his girlfriend take his hand leading him outside for their mommy and baby walk.  

They would walk to James' car, leaving James in the back seat of the car, restrained by the seat belts. "Easy little guy, Mommy will take care of everything."

Once the baby was settled in the back seat, she would take the driver's seat to start the vehicle, heading for a large shopping mall.

The drive was quiet and without any words from her, until they pulled into the parking lot of the place. "Okay, ready honey?" she smiled as she parked the car and then got out of the car to help you unbuckle your seat belts before getting out of the car.

James was getting so frustrated as she was treating him like a real baby.  Guess that’s what I am now! He said over and over so many times. 

He had no idea what was going on.  

His eyes got big.  It was Sara’s the girl he cheated with.  

“No no pl- please not here!” 

"Don't be shy, say hello friend" She said leading him by the hand to her, James looked ridiculous to the naked eye, the bulge in his butt being noticeable.

"Say hi quick honey, you don't want to miss your breakfast, or you're not going to grow big and strong."

James was blushing bright red as his girlfriend lead him by the hand even patting his diapered bottom to the girl he cheated on with..

The new baby just wanted to get out of there fast..

”Hi.” He said quickly turning to run for the car but his new mommy wasn’t letting go of his hand..: 

He now had to realize it wasn’t his choice to go anywhere but now hers she was in control just like any other mommy! 

• Like 1

It was a short greeting, as Sara was also suffering from her own punishment from her partner, although it wasn't as humiliating as James', he seemed to get the worst of it.

"Right, let's go, the baby must be very hungry."

They said goodbye to the woman before heading off to the mall food court, choosing a table to sit at, only for Mary to eventually bring over a baby chair that was lying around.

"I think if you come in."

Due to James' small size, he narrowly missed entering the chair, but made it, being left there.

"Wait for mommy while she goes to get your food baby."

James was so embarrassed how his girlfriend embarrassed and humiliated him in front of the girl she cheated on as she checked his diaper in front of her and even said mommy’s baby is still dry. 

He was happy when they left even if his girlfriend kept teasing him about being a baby.  

Pl-please I’m sorry pl-please not anywhere else like this!” He cried and begged 

“Like I have anywhere else to go!” He cried as he was now in a highchair he figured if too many saw him or said anything. He’d just say it was a college hazing.  

As he was sitting there he wondered what she was getting for lunch.  

Lesst it’s not baby food! He said to himself 

Maria would return shortly after with a tray with food for breakfast, carrying a sandwich, juices, pancakes and on the other side oatmeal, fruit and some chocolate milk, once she left the tray on the table, from the diaper bag she took out the bottle and filled it with milk.

"If you behave yourself maybe I'll give you some of mine" He said smiling as he gave the oatmeal and fruit to his baby, in addition to the bottle.

But before he could even take a bite of his food she places a bib on him.

"Good, this way we keep the baby from getting too messy eating all by himself."

She began to eat her breakfast while looking at you with a smile on her face, in the surroundings a few people were already starting to laugh at the comical situation.

James looked in horror as she placed the diaper bag on the table and pulled out a baby bottle popping off the cap she shook it and he took it quickly hoping no one would see. 

“Hey!” He whined as she stopped him from drinking and tied a bib around his neck of course with all the baby talk he was so embarrassed! 

James was hungry so he started eating. 

Maria watched James as she ate, noticing how he was eating while his face was redder than a tomato, in her opinion, he was adorable. Once she had finished eating she approached her baby to see if he needed any help.

"Still not finished? What's the matter, did you want mommy to feed you? You should say so" She would take the plate from her boyfriend to feed him what he still needed.

"There goes the little plane, open that little mouth" She would move the spoon as if it were a toy while waiting for her partner to open his mouth.

"What's the matter? Do you feel like peeing?"

James reluctantly began eating just wanting to go home.  He began to think how he got here as he was eating. 

“Wh-what n- no hey I’ll be fine!” He whined as she didn’t if wait for an answer as she grabbed his food and began feeding him. 

James kept complaining until she did the airplane and choo choo train a little too loud. 

He opened eating each bite as fast as he could and she seemed to take her time enjoying teasing him

Oh no not now not here! He began panicking as he felt the urge to go and he knew he was stuck in a highchair.  

James tried not to think about it 

“Wh- what no!” He cried trying to figure out how she knew.  

He began squirming in the highchair. 

“Yes please let me out!” He begged