LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I’ll do anything for you. Pvt Lawernce

Kaylaindiapers

James paced back and forth waiting for his hot sexy girlfriend to come home.. He was sweating profusely like he had just played a few games of basketball.  It was the chill in Maria’s voice that had him worried.

What was I thinking! He said to himself taking a swig of his beer.. He wondered if Maria was going to dump him! 

“Damn it I don’t even remember much about that night!” He said to himself popping the cap off a nice fresh ice cold beer..

Why did I cheat on her I guess I was drunk now I might lose my girlfriend and my job! 

Anna was the girl James cheated on and the only reason Maria found out cause Anna’s husband called the job cause it was the company’s business meeting that it happened at..

Anna was fired or made to quit regardless she was gone..,

Now James sat down tapping his foot back and forth when he herd the car door she was home..

He knew he’d have to do all he can to talk his way out of this one!  

Maria had received a call at work a few hours before, it was from Anna's husband who had called her to let her know what had happened at the business meeting of her partner, James, at first she could only feel pain in her chest, she felt that they were the perfect couple in all habits but that illusion vanished in seconds leaving only anger.

"That good-for-nothing is going to have to beg my forgiveness" He was saying on his way home, although he heard about how Anna's husband told Anna's work about the infidelity he wasn't sure about doing the same with his partner, he wanted an explanation.

When she finally arrived home she took a breath of air before entering the front door, waiting to see James' face.

"James Williams Jones, get over here this instant!" She said shouting at the top of her lungs as she noticed that her partner was nowhere to be seen as soon as she entered.

James didn’t know what to do when he heard the car door slam shut… He looked out the window sure enough it was her and damn she was looking good..

Damn it I was so drunk I don’t even remember anything happening.. Why was Anna so stupid to take pictures and then get caught! 

The cheating boyfriend ran up the stairs thinking maybe he could run and hide and this would all go away!! 

James flipped on biz video game trying to relax..

He froze when he herd his name and comically ran down the stairs scared to death the tone in her voice and her using his whole name. Not wanting to piss her off even more he was going to do whatever he can to make her happy..

”Um hi babe I know we need to talk and I’m so sorry I love you and please give me another chance I’ll do anything I’ll quit playing my video games and spend more time with you we can go to relationship class and I’ll even spend more time with your family..” 

James was trying to think of the things that upset her so he could make to right and show her he’s going to do whatever he can to make her happy and not to dump him! 

He waited to see what her reaction would be. 

"Oh dear..., would you really do that for me?..." Maria moved closer to James as she said that, placing her right hand on his cheek with a soft and light touch.

"You should have thought about that before you fucked that bitch" Her next move was a slap on James' cheek with all her might causing him to fall to the floor, which would make her feel somewhat better, 

She continued on her way straight to the living room, watching as the screen and console were on, she couldn't believe you would think about playing games while she didn't come home, she found it insulting.

"Go away with her, you're both useless assholes who think your actions have no consequences, you can both go to hell for all I care."

Maria threw the console on the floor, unplugging it, then continued on her way to their room where she grabbed a suitcase from the closet and began to fill it with her things, she wanted revenge but still didn't know what to do to punish James, she let out a loud huff of stopping herself from packing.

"Will you do anything to keep us together?"

Good looks like this is working.. He thinks to himself as he enjoys the nice soft touch and the smell of her coconut body wash and her sexy Chanel perfume he was feeling better..

”Wh- wait b- ba!” 

James found himself on the floor looking up at Maria as he rubbed his check..

”Ok  babe I- I guess I deserved that b- but let me explain!” He begged rubbing his check from the slap that felt like he got hit with a softball..

”No babe please I don’t wanna be with her it’s you only you!” 

He cried as he watched in horror as she moved his game not being carful with it or the controller he was sure they’d be broke now..

His eyes got big as he watched her start packing her things..

”I’m sorry babe please don’t go please I’ll do anything please just give me one more chance!” He cried and begged…

Then like a guy lost at sea he felt like he was given a life jacket.. He felt relief like he was saved and things will be ok. 

He looked up through the tears in his eyes he saw her standing there..

”Yes yes anything I promise!” He said excitedly knowing that she was at least talking about giving him a chance! 

"Alright, I want you out of the house for a few hours, I'm going to excuse you but I'll need to get a few things."

He didn't say much more as he put the suitcase back in the closet still with the clothes in it, then walked over to you and with one hand wiped the tears off your face, he liked seeing you looking pitiful like that.

"And if you do well I might reward you~" He said as he ran his free hand down your crotch to your chest, smiling all the while.

Maria walked to the door and stood under the frame as she watched James, waiting for him to leave, which didn't take long.

When James had finally left the house, Maria went out shortly after to buy everything she needed for her plan, while she thought about leaving while he was out she decided to stay.

"You can come back now..." She texted James' phone while she was at home with the bags already packed, it wasn't long before she noticed that the message was read and answered.

Mary got ready, she had showered, dressed in the sexiest lingerie she had and put on a little make up and then found herself on the bed in her room waiting for James.

"Hi dear, I've been waiting for you~" She said as she heard the bedroom door open.

James felt better as she wiped his tears away even flirting with him. 

“Ok babe b- but I can help you if you need me too!” He said enthusiastically still trying to make her happy and he was confused why she wanted him to leave.  

James just sighed and grabbed his pool stick he figures he’d go to Billy’s bar and grill shoot some pool have a drink or two..

After a few games and a couple shots and a beer he finally got the text and smiled. 

“Oh my way!” He slammed his drink and paid his bill and was gone.  

Once he pulled into the drive way he made sure his hair looked good. 

“Damn I need to get a haircut!” He thought to himself.  

He unlocked the door 

James smiled again when he herd her angelic voice.  

“Oh my you look sexy as hell!” He said as his eyes got big.  

She was wearing white panties and white bra with garter belt and stockings! His favorite!! 

He quickly pulled off his shirt he was ready for his reward. 

"We're going to try something new so I'll need you to do nothing" Maria approached with a blindfold in her hands, when she was close enough she covered James' eyes and then took his hands.

"Just let me take care of everything."

Maria felt the beer breath James had, she disliked it when he drank, he seemed to have a problem measuring his proportions, but she knew she could fix it now. She carried James to the bed where after laying him down she began to tie his arms to the headboard.

"You're a good boy, aren't you?" She said as she began to pull down James' pants and underwear, until she finally placed a chastity lock on your privates. It was felt as Maria got out of bed and seconds later in the bathroom at the side of the room the toilet could be heard emptying water.

"Now you won't be able to think with your second head or use it anymore."

Maria uncovered James' eyes to show him his new toy, then help him free himself from his restraints.

"I hope you liked your prize, now go to the couch, tomorrow you work" Maria sat on the bed ignoring any of James' words as she points to the door.

James didn’t know what to do or say but he was happy that she wasn’t leaving and she was looking sexy as hell!

”Um ok.” He said stuttering nervously.. 

James smiled as she tied one of his silk ties over his eyes…

”Wow that’s a great idea open up things and try new things” 

This is different he thought as he was lead over to the bed.. 

“Wh what babe I- I don’t know.” James quieted down as she put her finger to his lips 

He allowed himself to be tied up..

Anytime now!  He thought as he felt his underwear being pulled down.. 

“Oh yea.” He moaned as she had his manhood…

Then something happened..

”Wh- what happened!” He said confused 

Once his eyes were free he looked at what she had done..

”Hey get this off now!” He yelled stomping his feet..

After ten minutes of yelling then crying begging pleading he went to sleep on the couch.. 

The next day Maria would go and wake James up while he was on the couch.

"Upstairs dear, it's time for you to go to work" She would say in a kind tone.

She would have James' clothes at hand, completely ready and ironed for his day's work.

"Get dressed, breakfast is ready" Maria had left a somewhat large breakfast on the living room table although she had mixed this and the liquids with diuretics to promote urination.

Maria begins to eat as she watched James looked like he was having a very hard time having his new toy. "No, I'm not going to take it away from you, you haven't even done half the things you need to do to ask for my forgiveness yet" She was responding to her partner's attempts to break free.

"Good luck on your day~" She whispered as she wiggled her fingers to say goodbye when it was time for James to leave the house, when she was finally alone she begins the second part of her plan by calling a few people.

James woke up almost forgetting about everything then he stretched and remembered what she did to his manhood..

”Ok I‘ve learned my lesson now get this off!” He said pointing..

He went upstairs to get dressed 

Hmm wonder what she made he thought as he put on his shirt.  

James came down the stairs all ready for work he hated his so called new toy! 

“Please babe take this stupid thing off!” He begged.  

Once he realized he was defeated and she wasn’t changing his mind he gave up.  

James ate his breakfast and got up to leave pouting for not getting his way.  

He frowned as Maria smiled teasing him with the key. 

“Bye.” He said getting in the car heading to work. 

Maria would be changing one of the many empty rooms in the house, around her there was a lot of noise from the people working to change it.

"He'll be a good boy..." She would say out loud as she counted the hours until James would have to go home, she knew he wouldn't go somewhere to be free of the toy, she was quite embarrassed.

A few hours later he would find himself in the living room watching TV, waiting for the distinctive sound of James' entrance, he had been excited to think about how he spent it at work, plus what awaited him now.

"Hi dear, how did it go today, fun for your prize?~" He would say in a teasing voice as he approached the man and touched his crotch to feel the metal object on top of his member still. "I think I found a way to forgive you, but I need you to do one last thing for me" Maria took James' hand and led him into the room she had been preparing where now outside this one on the door was a childish sign that read 'James'.

James got home and he felt like a new man as Maria seemed to have forgiven him he just hoped she took that thing off his manhood.

”No I hated my surprise can you please take it off I’ll do anything I’ve learned my lesson and I’ll never do anything to lose you again!! 

James smiled he saw away out and he was happy that she was forgiving him..

”Anything babe!” He let her take his hand leading him to the guest room once they reached the door in Pastel baby blocks was James..

He took a deep breathe and got excited like he won the lottery..

”Are you serious babe you’re pregnant and you’re going to name the baby after me!” He went to hug her and kiss her all over he was so excited!! 

"Well you could say that I am going to have a baby but I am not pregnant" Maria said while with one hand she moved James' body away from hers, as she saw the confused face of her partner, she opened the door of the room to show a baby room at first glance but once they entered they could see that the furniture was bigger than normal. 

"You will be my baby" He smiled at those words as he pulled out a diaper and pacifier from a drawer. "For 4 weeks and only then will I forgive you" She says placing the items on the diaper changing table before turning her gaze back to James.

"Cat got your tongue sweetie?" Maria slowly walked over to James before starting to unbutton his pants, before it would have been to make him happy but the circumstances why he would take them off now were different.

James jaw dropped when he saw the room there was a crib with a mobile and he looked at the diaper stacker that was filled with disposable diapers. 

“Wh- what do you mean I- I’m not a baby!” He cried as he saw the diaper she had ready for him. 

He looked at the diaper and it said baby on it in pastel blocks. 

James was at a loss for words. Is she serious he thought to himself as he looked at the diaper and pacifier. 

“B-but pl- please can I do something else!” He said stuttering as she undid his belt and he tried to stop her but she just pushed his hands away.  

James wanted to cry. 

"No, just obey mommy" Taking off James' pants and underwear completely, exposing his toy. "Or I could just do the same to you as I did to Anna" Maria said referring to how her job was taken away from her.

"Now be a good boy and we'll be done quickly" Taking James' hand, Maria led him over to the diaper changing table where laying him down she finished placing the pacifier on him and began to open a white diaper to leave it under his bottom, she wiped his crotch and bottom a bit with wet wipes before sprinkling talcum powder and closing the diaper completely. 

"There, doesn't that feel better my little guy?" she smiled as she said before helping to sit James on the table.

James kept trying to protest but his girlfriend just kept treating him like he was two!  Cooing at him as she continued to undress him..

”N- no pl- please I’m sorry I can’t be a baby!” He cried as she had the nerve to shush him as she took his hand..

”Fine I’ll do whatever b -but please take that stupid thing off!” He said pointing at the stupid prize that he hated! 

Once he was laid down he accepted the pacifier just hoping to get this done…

He laid there blushing closing his eyes as he herd the crinkle and smelt the baby powder… He felt like he was a little boy again as he was a little late getting out of diapers and he remembered the feel and the smell of the diaper and the baby powder…

”N- no this can’t be happening!” He cried as she made funny faces at him like he was a real baby…

He felt like he was at the dentist knowing the shot was coming but it was the fear of anticipation as the diaper was pulled up tightly between his legs and taped on each side..

”No I hate it!” He cried spitting out the pacifier 

"What a tantrum baby" Maria said looking at her former partner now sitting alone wearing only a diaper and his shirt. "You'll stay that way and that's all there is to it" She turned her back to James as from the bedroom closet she pulled an all pastel light blue onesie the size of her baby.

"There are a lot of things mommy wants to do and you better be good" She smiles as she approaches James again to try to remove the shirt but noticing him uncooperative she stares at him.

“Please babe can’t we talk about this!” He begged as he was trying to get used to being back in diapers it was a lot different then his underwear…

He felt small as he watched his sexy girlfriend pick out some baby clothes for him..

”I’m not calling you mommy!” He said pouting 

"Good, since the baby won't cooperate" Maria said as she firmly grabbed James by the arm to pull him off the changing table and pulls down his diaper starting a series of spankings until his bottom was red.

"Now say you'll be a good baby" When she finally saw that he was more willing she dressed him in the pastel light blue onesie. "How beautiful you look" She smiles as she places the pacifier back on James.

"But there are still more rules you need to know."

James would do anything to be with her anything to be in her bed anything to be her boyfriend again but this really! He thought as finally he broke down from The spanking… 

“Ok ok I’ll be a good baby! I’ll be a good baby!” He said again louder then the last as it hurt felt like his ass got sun tanned and was slapping him..

James sat there as she dressed him like he was a real baby even making silly faces at him and saying this and that but his name should’ve been baby cause she was now calling him that and referring to him being the baby..

He looked at his new baby clothes and hated it but after that spanking he wasn’t going to argue! 

James blushed as she said how he was beautiful and her smile was radiant she seemed like the was happy and bubbling.. 

He took his pacifier without much fuss.. 

“Wore wules!” He said behind the pacifier.. 

• Like 1

"Just something simple. 

1. Diapers 24/7

2. Only I can take the diaper off. 3.

3. You will tell me mommy

4. You can only walk if I hold your hand.

5. Your behavior will be childish when you get home

6. You will always crawl around the house

7. you must obey or you will be punished

8. You must ask my permission for absolutely everything

Is that clear little one?"

After hearing the accepting, albeit reluctant response from her new baby she took him by the hand to walk out of her room on her way to the kitchen. "Look at the little guy, taking his first steps" She could tell how the diaper was making it hard for him to walk and that amused Maria. 

"The little one must be very hungry, isn't he? Let mommy prepare something for you, quiet" She left James on the couch in front of the TV and then put on a children's program and took the remote with her to the kitchen.

I’ll update later on my break and I wanna give our role play enough attention instead of just quickly posting a response.  

I just wanted to let you know cause I just had enough time to update thsr one and didn’t want you think I wasn’t having fun.  
I am and I hope you are too!  

“Wh- what you can’t be serious!” He whined as he was trying to comprehend everything she told him… 

“I guess.” 

James didn’t have much time to think or protest as she took his hand without warning..

He blushed bright red the way she talked to him and the way the diaper crinkled.. He had been reduced to a man being able to do whatever he wanted including cheating on Maria… Now he was a baby! 

I know I cheated but I don’t deserve this he thought as he walked with his new mommy.. 

James was hungry..

“I’ll take a hamburger and onion rings.” He said as he sat on the couch admiring her tight ass as she left him alone to go make lunch.. 

Some time later Maria was returning to the living room seeing her ex-partner still sitting obediently with his eyes still on her diaper. "What's the matter honey, are you wet yet?" she reached over to open the onesie at the crotch revealing the still dry diaper. "You're not still dry, well you will later" She took James' hand to lead him to the table where on top of it was a plate with chicken and vegetables, another with chopped fruit in pieces and besides a bottle filled half full with juice while next to the table was a high chair with a little table.

"Come little one, let's sit down" Maria would first remove the table from the chair before sitting her baby on it, it was made in such a way that James' feet couldn't touch the floor even if he tried, then she put the table back once he was seated.

"Is my baby really hungry?" she smiles as she steps away to grab a bib and place it around James' neck.