LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I’ll do anything for you. Pvt Lawernce

Kaylaindiapers

“I can't trust my baby to change himself, you don't even keep your pants dry when he sleeps.” When he finished feeding his partner he cleaned her mouth before giving him his bottle.

“Now, if you take off your diaper again, let's go for a long walk outside.” She took James out of the high chair to dress him while he took the bottle. Once he was ready to go out, she carried him one last time.

“Now say that you will be a good child today,” Maria said as she waited for the diapered adult's words.

James was wondering why he slept through the night and he woke up with a wet diaper um I don’t know what happened!” He cried frantically.

” I’ll be a good baby.” He said as he knew today he better be more careful when he takes his diaper off..

He was happy to be going to work no more of this baby crap! He thought to himself. 

“Oh and one last thing” He would leave James sitting on the couch before leaving the room, returning a few seconds later with duct tape.

“It's just a precaution” Pulling down her partner's pants, place duct tape around his waist before pulling his pants back up. “Be good while you're away, love,” she says, smiling.

Maria would kiss her partner on the cheek, an act that before was love, now was only a mother's affection for her son. As before she would leave the house first, leaving the diapered man alone at home.

“Um- I - I really don’t need it!” He cried as she made sure he wasn’t taking off the diaper again..

He enjoyed the attention and affection but he was a man and it seemed like her kisses were like a mommy fawning over her new baby boy always cooing at him and treating him like the world was a new place.. 

“Ok bye.” He said as he tried kissing her like a man and grabbing her ass but she quickly brushed him aside.. 

Hours later at lunchtime like yesterday, María would have sent a message by phone to her baby again. “Time to check you out honey, I want a good photo~” she said in the text message.

Before waiting for her partner to respond with any complaints or have a thought of hiding something from her, she would also have sent a photo of the wooden paddle that was used to hit the man's butt yesterday, followed by a message. "A little reminder".

James did his best to get comfortable wearing a diaper at work.. There were a lot of cute sexy girls at his job and at times he wondered were they wearing thongs or g string panties or none at all.. Here he was in a diaper surly no one would ever guess he was wearing a diaper..

Once he got back to his office he was happy cause he was trying to go out on the main floor as little as possible…

”Damn it damn it I can’t go on like this!” He said to himself thinking everyone could hear the crinkle..

He was interrupted out of his thoughts as he got a text from his new mommy..

James looked at the txt and dropped his pants to send her a picture of his wet diaper..

”Everything’s fine I don’t need a reminder.” He said sending a txt back with a  😊 

He wasn’t very happy but he didn’t want a spanking.. He went back to work but then he felt a rumble in his stomach..

”Oh hell no not here!” 

Maria, looking at the photo of her baby's wet diaper, was happy, she couldn't wait to see him come home embarrassed by his accident, and that's what she thinks about what she put in his food for breakfast. “Has the baby already used his diaper?” She said to herself without worrying about anyone hearing her.

When it was time she went back to work on her thing while she turned off the phone, she would take advantage of Saturday to pamper her partner.

James sat there he needed to go and it came on quick.. He sweated profusely.. He tried to do all he could to hold it..

Babe please please let me take this stupid thing off I can’t shit myself! He sent the txt not having any idea she turned the phone off..

After ten minutes he did the thing that took away from him trying to say he was a man and he messed his diaper..

He looked at the clock 

i should leave early..

James did his best not to move he felt like a real baby now!! 

When it was time to leave she turned her phone back on only to see her partner's message, at that point she figured he needed a change so she texted him.

“We don't see a puppy at home.” She was on her way home excited about what awaited her and when she entered through the door she went straight to the living room where her partner was, stopping in a crude attempt not to crush the mess. her.

“What's wrong honey, were you expecting mommy?” She smiled as she reached out only to place a pacifier in her mouth before picking him up, crushing the load he had. “Now, now, mommy will leave you clean.”

• Like 1

James got home first doing all he could on the way home to not spread the mess.  He walked in and was stinking. 

“This sucks I know she’s worth it but this is disgusting!” He said frustrated. 

He heard the door open and knew she was home. 

“Yes please mommy no more of messing myself please I’ll wet it if you want but not messy!” He begged not spitting out the pacifier. 

"Calm down, now we're going to change your pumpkin." Maria took James to his room, where she laid him on the changing table, turning on the baby mobile that was upstairs, she patiently opened the diaper only to move her hand in front of him. home. “This baby really made a stinky gift~” She said as she removed the diaper to begin cleaning her partner with wet wipes, leaving all the ones that were used inside the dirty diaper.

“It's time for a bath.” Without saying another word, she balled up the dirty diaper and then threw it away before carrying James to go to the bathroom, sitting him on a potty, smiling at the appearance of her baby at that moment, then she turned on the faucet. faucet so that the tub was filled with warm water.

“We're going to have a lot of fun tomorrow,” she took off James's shirt before putting him in the tub while he continued using his pacifier.

James laid there blushing as his girlfriend baby talked him…

”Please I can’t do that again I don’t even know if anyone knows or not but I wouldn’t be surprised!” He Whined 

“A bath I can do that on my own!” He cried as she brought him into the bathroom..

He sat on the toliet still sucking his pacifier absentmindedly almost forgetting it was still in..

I have to think of away out of this! He thinks to himself watching the water fill up the tub.. 

“Well, that's a shame, you'll have to do it for 6 weeks or more, depending on how you behave.”

Maria began the bath for her baby, only using nothing more than a sponge to rub his body, lathering in the process, after the bath she would help her boyfriend get out of the tub and then cover him with a towel, before carrying him to go to your room.

“Calm down, calm down, mommy will make you feel better now,” she said, arriving at James' room.

She dries her boyfriend's body before laying him down on the diaper changing table where she notices that little by little she is starting to do it faster the more she practices it.

“Ready, a clean and dry baby,” she carrying her baby, resting the child's head against her body, especially her chest, smiling while she watches that he is still sucking on the pacifier.

“Six weeks!” He yelled as it was too much he felt like he was going to explode..

He sat in the tub not believing his girlfriend was going to give him a bath.. Damn she must’ve been preparing for this for awhile..

He thought as he noticed the baby shampoo and the baby soap…

James blushed as he got a little excited as she washed and touched all his special places..

Once he was done with his bath his girlfriend kept cooing at him and baby talking him… It was driving him crazy! 

He just smiled and did his best to get through it all.. 

Maria smiles as she carried and patted her partner's padded bottom before going to the kitchen, with him just wearing the diaper.

"Hay must be very hungry after making that little present" As usual, the man was left on the high chair. 

When the little table was placed in front of him, he put the plates on top before placing the bib on it, though to the man's surprise, the food on the little table, was not baby food, it was literally a hamburger and fries and though there was still a bottle there, it brings beer that looked cold.

"If the baby keeps doing well, he will be rewarded" She sat down next to eat her own food, leaving complete freedom to her boyfriend, just to make him feel like he still has some control, even though it was nothing more than an illusion.

“Three weeks right?” He asked desperately trying to tell himself he can do it and count down the time. As she pulled the diaper up tightly between his legs. 

“Pl-please m-mommy not the highchair!” He cried like a cranky toddler as he was fastened in his little chair. 

James smiled when he saw the hamburger. 

“Oh that looks good!” He was extremely happy when she put it in front of him.  

He quickly began eating.

”i need a napkin please!” He said as he had got some mustard on his face and he didn’t have any napkins! 

“What surprised?!” He asked excitedly 

Maria would approach with a napkin in her hand, but she wouldn't give it to James, she used it to wipe his face of all the mustard and bits of food on it.

"Calm down naughty baby, it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you" She would say smiling before she stopped wiping his face to let him eat.

"But don't worry, you'll see tomorrow" Once she left her partner clean, she ate her own food, watching the man take his beer in a bottle, you could say what you want but he looked like a big baby at that moment even if he denied it.

Some time later when all was finished, Maria helped the man out of the highchair, removing his bib to head in the direction of the couch. "My big boy enjoys his food?"

James was mad as his girlfriend now mommy approached him with the napkin and like an adult he expected to take the napkin and wipe his face.. No she pulled it back and cooed at him with baby talk..

”Seriously!” He said frustrated..

Damn she’s really treating me like a baby! He thinks as she even took his handsies as she called them and wiped them off..

He did smile as she took a can of beer and poured it into his baby bottle..

”Thank you.” He said taking it and gulping it down as fast as he could with a nipple on it.. 

Maria once on the couch with her baby on her lap, turned on the TV to put on a children's program while patting the diaper-covered bottom James was wearing.

"Who's been a good boy?" she smiles as she looked him in the face before stopping the spanking.

After a while in that position, she would check her partner's diaper.

With her partner still dry, Maria carried James to the bed, which for him meant a large, comfortable crib. "Goodnight my baby boy" She would lay him down in the crib, covering him with a blanket and settling the stuffed animals next to him before closing the crib.

"Tomorrow will be a fun day" She would say as she ran her hand between the bars of the crib to place a pacifier on him then turn on the infant mobile on top of the crib and go to the door to turn off the room light. "Rest~" He walked out of the room leaving his partner in the dark.

Hours later in the middle of the night they heard a noise over the baby monitor she had on her nightstand coming from James' room. "What will happen now" She said getting up as she walked in the dark to her baby's room.

James didn’t wanna be in diapers and he damn sure didn’t wanna be in a nursery! 

He didn’t have any choice but to let his new mommy put him to bed or she was going to spank him. 

“B-but b-but how long?!” He cried realizing this was going to be for a long time or she wouldn’t have set up a nursery for him.

He laid there and literally cried himself to sleep. 

James woke up in the middle night and after thirty minutes maybe an hour fighting it he lost and wet his diaper. 

He tried to stand up but was reminded of the spike booties that made sure he crawled. 

The new baby laid there in his wet diaper and he hated it.  

He sat up and cried to the baby monitor 

“Please babe I’m sorry please he cried when nothing happened he did the only thing he could do.  He cried out Mommy.  

“Please mommy change me!” He cried 

Maria enters the room finding her baby crying, so she turned on the lights and went over to lower the bars of the crib. 

"There, there, calm down baby" She pats her bottom as she noticed the crash.

"Oh you have pee-pee, does that bother you? Let mommy fix it" She would say as she carried James over to the changing table and begins the change, using wet wipes, some talcum powder and finishes by closing a new diaper before loading him back up. 

"Sh, sh, sh, sh, sh, shhhh" She strokes her boyfriend's back as she tries to calm him down, when the boy was calmer she places his pacifier on him and wipes his face before showering him with kisses. 

Then she goes with her boyfriend to his room to lie down on the bed with him.

"It's all over now, it's still time to sleep" She let the little boy sleep on top of her, with his face between her breasts, while she kept patting his padded bottom.

"Good boy, good boy."

James didn’t know what was going on but he felt better when he saw his hot girlfriend right there by his crib. She only had on a little nightie and green panties she was so sexy but she was cooing at him checking his diaper.. 

He relaxed and felt better as she calmed him down.. 

James cried how he didn’t wanna be a baby but she just acted like he was a real baby jabbering.. 

She just kept cooing 

He blushed as she teased the pacifier nipple across his lips.

Soon he opened and wasn’t sure if it was the pacifier or the glowing looks from his new mommy but he did calm down and felt better..

He was even happier when she took his hand leading him to his former room and his laid him down on his former bed..

”I can lay right like I used too!” He cried 

As he tried laying down like a man but she made him cuddle with her like he really was her baby which he now was..

Once he quit fussing he did hug his mommy tightly and he became more and more clam as she patted his diapered bottom soon he was asleep.. 

• Like 1

Hours later Maria woke up still watching her baby sleep with the pacifier between his lips. She did nothing more than look at him for a few seconds before leaving the room leaving the man alone.

"Wake up, today is the special day" She said already finding herself dressed in jeans and a white shirt.

"If you don't get up you won't be able to see the surprise" Shaking James' shoulder to wake him up and upon achieving the goal she carried him towards the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom was already the tub full of water and ready to wash the baby, since it also had suds and toys in it. 

Maria undressed her partner carefully to start bathing him and playing with him showing him the toys floating around him.

"You'll really like your surprise" She would say as she finished the bath, toweling James out of the tub, beginning to dry him off before returning to the room.

She hummed a happy tune as she dried her baby before laying down on her back on the bed and to the man's surprise removed his chastity lock.

Before the man could say anything the woman put a finger to his lips to silence him.

"You'll be a good boy today and this may not come back" She would say pointing to the object before setting it aside and playing a little with her partner's friend, finding that there was no reaction, which only brought a smile to Maria's face. "Yeah, it seems to be working" He placed the lock back on his parts before placing the diaper on him and walks out of the room, leaving him alone.