LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I’ll do anything for you. Pvt Lawernce

Kaylaindiapers

James hated how she checked his diaper and she seemed to be enjoying it a little more as it seemed to him that she rubbed him a little then she quickly quit… He was a little relieved as he wanted to be a man and not get off in a diaper! 

“A highchair seriously isn’t this too far!” He whined as he sat down in the highchair… He kept thinking if I just go along with this then she’ll quit…

James just nodded he didn’t wanna play her game and answer.. 

• Like 1

"You should only have to hold out for 4 weeks, so you should be a good boy until then" Maria would take a fork and knife with which she would cut the chicken and vegetables into small pieces that she would then bring to James' mouth. "Here comes the little plane~" She would say wiggling the utensil a bit simulating an airplane before popping it into her partner's mouth.

"Yum-yum" Even though he wasn't cooperating with her new situation she continued to treat him like a little boy.

“Four weeks b- but if you keep me in diapers won’t I lose control!” He cried as she brought the food to his lips…

”Seriously babe why do you want me to be a baby!” 

He tried to avoid the spoon of food but he realized it’s hard to do when he’s stuck in a highchair…

(Happy Thanksgiving)

"Don't overdo it, you're not going to lose control of your bowels in 4 weeks" She kept force feeding her baby, sometimes smearing his face because he avoided the bites. "It's simple, you're not a proper man, you need re-education" she smiled as she wiped James' mouth with a napkin to then start feeding him the plate with fruit. "Here's something sweet little one."

“Ok good so I’m not going to have to use the diaper?”
He was feeling better about things now…

James knew if she was going to keep him in diapers for four months and twenty four seven then he’d lose control..

”Ugh you’re getting it on me!” He cried

”Reeducation wh- what does that mean?” 

He decided to quit talking as she was making a mess on him..

James knew he probably looked like a toddler with a messy face! 

"Oh of course you will wear your diaper, and mommy is going to clean you up, so it will be up to you whether or not you lose sphincter control."

When she takes the food was finished she helped her baby out of the highchair to lead him by the hand to the couch, she first sat down before placing her boyfriend next to her and settling his head on her lap to show him the bottle that was previously on the table.

"No more complaining, if you want this to end, just go outside as you are dressed and scream that you are a baby" Maria took a few moments waiting for a response but after the wait just popped the bottle in your mouth so you could start sucking the juice. "Yes, I thought so, now be a good boy."

While Maria was giving James his bottle she was stroking his head while looking at his face.

“So what you want me to ask you if I can take a shit so you can get this stupid thing off!” 

He hated having to set their as his girlfriend cleaned his face and hands…

Once he was free from the highchair he felt better…

James laid there and to his surprise he saw a baby bottle.. Oh know she’s really going to feed me a bottle!  He thought as he laid there while she cooed at him..

”Obviously I’m not going outside!” Before he could say much more he felt the nipple of the baby bottle being put in his mouth…

For a few minutes he wanted to fight it but as she talked softly to him and ran her fingers through his hair he calmed down and began drinking.. 

"That's it, what a good boy" She said watching James taking the bottle calmly, when he had taken all the contents of it, she took the bottle out of his mouth to change it for a pacifier.

"Good boy, good boy" She moved him a little to carry him placing his head on her shoulder to pat him on the back and help him burp, all the same they remained in that position.

Maria was patting him on the seat of her back while she felt her baby's breathing, when she thought he was about to fall asleep she carried him to his room, James was never particularly tall, strong or heavy, so it was no problem to carry him to the crib like that, it almost seemed like he was always a baby.

"Time for a nap sweetie" She tucked him into the crib full of stuffed animals, covering him up before kissing his forehead and closing the crib leaving him alone in the room with the lights off.

James kept thinking to himself four weeks and she’ll forgive me… Then a few minutes later he began drinking without any problem he found it comfortable and relaxing it felt like all his problems were going away… He felt like as long as he laid there in her arms she would protect him.. 

After a few minutes he burped he was just going along with everything so she would talk to him like a real baby and ask questions of her baby that weren’t supposed to be answered or that the mommy didn’t expect to be answered..

He was so relaxed after he burped as his girlfriend literally rocked him..

James fussed when he was put down.. 

He smiled as his mommy kissed him and wound up the mobile soon he was fully asleep.. 

The next day Maria would enter James' room, looking at him still asleep, without making much noise she would go to wake him up, lowering the bars of the crib and moving the stuffed animals away from his face and starting to shake him gently by the shoulder.

"Up baby, mommy I'll make you breakfast" She would say moving James around until he finally wakes up. "Good morning pumpkin" She would carry him again like yesterday, smoothly carrying him into the living room where there was the highchair and plates with the food.

Once James was seated and secured in the highchair, the bib was put back on him like yesterday and the food was left on his little table, but this time Maria didn't go near to put the food in his mouth.

"Today the baby can eat just for a moment" She was saying as she left the tv on a cartoon, besides even though the baby had the food in front of him he had no cutlery within reach, shortly after Maria would have gone to her room leaving the little one alone.

James hadn’t slept so good in his life or in awhile and now he was being shaken awake… He immediately noticed his diaper was wet!! He blushed as he wasn’t used to using his diaper but in the middle of the night he begged to the baby monitor to go to the bathroom but his girlfriend said he’s a baby and use his diaper… James cried and after awhile he did and he cried himself to sleep..

”Please babe please change your mind give me another chance… She Just smiled and bopped his nose…

Damn it she’s not going to give this up! He thought to himself..

He cursed his size or lack of it when she went to pick him up..

She was by no means fat she was big as in tall at 5’10 and he was 5’6 and when he was clean shaven he looked much much younger always getting carded..

At times they would play around and she would even give him piggy back rides but that was when he was a man and now it’s all so different with him being in diapers as a baby..

”I can walk!” He cried as she carried him to the kitchen patting his diapered bottom and shhh him..

Once he was placed in his special chair..

He frowned after a few minutes as she made him baby cereal he knew it right away cause the baby was on the box..

”This looks gross!” It really didn’t it looked like malt o meal but he knew it was baby cereal so it made it much worse..

He looked around and waited patiently for a spoon..

”You forgot my spoon!” As it seemed she didn’t have any intention of feeding him as she ate her Alvarado toast.. smiling at him 

"What a tantrum baby we have here" Maria would come back dressed for work and in her partner's outfit as well. "If you want mommy to feed you you should say so."

She walks over to James to feed him his cereal bite by bite playing with his nose and mouth even though her face was angry that didn't diminish the playfulness she had with him.

"Just for that mommy won't change you" Taking his partner out of the highchair he led him to the couch where with some patience he ended up dressing his partner as the man he appeared to be. "You will stay like this and wear your diaper until you go home, and if you change you can kiss your work and friends goodbye."

She pats his still wet and padded bottom that over time had felt colder, not caring about his complaints she popped the nipple of the bottle into his mouth, smiling as she kept the pats going....

"No more complaining, now take your bottle and go to work, you just have to pay attention and maybe I'll change you when I get back" Maria would leave James in the living room with the bottle in his mouth as she left the house, the sound of the door closing was the last thing to be heard.

Hours later when they were halfway through the day, at lunchtime, Maria would text James' phone. "How's mommy's baby? I want to check how his diaper is now~" It said the message followed by multiple heart emojis, if James could see Maria's face he would only see a smirk.

James was mad as he didn’t want her to feed him but she did..

”No please please I- I can’t wear this to work!” He cried as she dressed him and gave him a bottle as he fussed about being dressed..

This is BS! He said once she drove off…

James finished his bottle and headed to work..

Once he got there he swore the girls were laughing or winking.. He was sure the crinkle of the diaper was so loud everyone was hearing it…

As the day progressed he was so nervous and wanted to get over this..

He decided he had only one out and took it off putting it in his briefcase… 

She’ll never know..

James sat there in the meeting and got the text..

The baby blushed bright red as it was so embarrassing for her to talk about baby mommy and diapers 

She was eating her purchased lunch in the building's cafeteria, excited to see how obedient her partner was becoming.

James would receive another text message from Maria "So...mommy is waiting or do you want the game to last 2 more weeks?".

Seeing the picture with a misplaced diaper over his crotch she shook her head in disapproval. "Looks like it needs more training" She said to herself as she sent another message. "Aww it's still just as wet as this morning, when you get home you better have it fuller" She sent the message to give her baby a false reassurance before going back to work, she would fix everything at home.

James sent the picture putting the stupid diaper back on he hurried sending her the picture.  He felt like a naughty boy like she already knew but he felt relieved when she didn’t say anything. 

“Ok babe I will.” He said thinking he got away with something. 

Once she was satisfied he immediately took it off and went about the rest of the day.  

No one will know and either will she. He thought putting in back in his briefcase 

Hours later when James was returning home, Maria was already there in the living room with a new toy for her partner.

“Good night pumpkin, did you have fun pretending to be a man?” She said with a smile from the couch watching James pass by. “Come here now” She said at the same time that her mocking tone faded to show notable anger.

“Did you take off your diaper at work?” She listened to her partner's lies until she got tired of her and placed a pacifier in her mouth. “It would have been better if you had told the truth.”

Maria pulled out a wooden paddle from beside her as she motioned for her baby to come to her lap.

On the way home James decided to stop at the bar.. 

I need to feel like a man after being treated like a baby for the past twenty four hours or so.  

He went Into the bar and like normal someone always had something stupid to say..

”Yeah I know this is a bar and not chuckle Cheese!” He walked into the bar already feeling like a man as the alcohol had that smell and you can smell cigarettes smoke and even marijuana since it’s legal more and more people are smoking. He guessed..

”Yeah I’ll take a shot of vodka.” He slammed the shot and already felt tipsy as he wasn’t known to be able to keep his alcohol down.: He felt like his male ego was fractured…

He drank a beer went to the bathroom ran some water to weigh it down so his new mommy would be happy…

James pulled into the driveway and wondered what she had in store for him now..

He walked in smiling 

“Hey ba- or mommy.” He said blushing..

”Yeah I guess..” if he glued his fracture male ego together then certainly it just crumbled into pieces..

I was not playing pretend! He screamed in his head..

James felt a shiver run down his spine as her tot was dripping with venom..

He dutifully did as he was told..

james stood there sweating profusely 

not in a million years would I ever have thought did I take my diaper off at work..

Like a little boy with chocolate chip stains on his face and mommy asks him if he ate the cookies of course he said no, even though she already knew the answer.. 

Now James was in the same predicament he felt just like that little boy..

”Um Wh no of course not.” He said feeling like she could see right though him.. He had stuttered nervously and he was sure she noticed..

”So was your d.” He was about to ask her how her day was until he had a pacifier jammed in his mouth..

James stood there sucking his pacifier his eyes got big when she brought out the paddle..

”Please mommy I’m sorry please please no no no!” He cried begging for her mercy he kept the pacifier in knowing he would sound real babyish and he hoped that would melt her heart or at least make her a little happy for being the baby she was making him be.. 

Maria's expression did not change due to the pleas or the childish language that James used, she just lifted him onto her lap and under his pants, showing his bare bottom without any diaper covering it.

“What do we have here, a baby without her diaper?” She said at the same time as she began the series of spankings on her partner.

“You have been a bad boy, very bad.” Little by little James's skin turned crimson red.

“You lie and you come drinking alcohol” Once his partner was close enough to her she could feel it in his mouth, which also explains his delay in getting home.

When James's bottom was finally completely red and leaving a burning sensation, Maria looked at her partner being reduced to a little boy crying after a beating.

“Now, now my love, it's over” She said as she picked up James to sit him gently on her lap and hug him and caress her back. Although he had used her nickname before her, it was now nothing more than to define that he was just a baby to her.

“Now you better behave from now on, because I increase your punishment for another 2 weeks.” When her baby stopped crying and looked calmer, she took him to a corner where she put him on his knees.

“You will stay there until I say otherwise.” Maria watched for a few moments while James carried out her punishment until she decided to walk away from her.

She would return some time later. “Okay, ready, come here love,” she said as she carried James to lay him on the living room floor where she laid him on a diaper. The first thing she did was place a cold cream on his reddened bottom before adding powder and closing the diaper around his waist.

“Is my baby hungry?” She picked James up again without waiting for a response to take him to the table where dinner was served.

“Pl-please he continued begging and crying as each blow hurt worse then the last and she was amazingly accurate as she seemed to hit on the same spot over and over. 

He was crying louder then a newborn and felt better once she consoled him and cooed at him talking baby talk to him like a real mommy would her baby. 

Once he calmed down he was surprised when she put him in the corner. 

He sniffled as he stayed in the corner. 

James was happy once she got him out of the corner and he was laid down so she could put him in a diaper.  

The cold cream felt better on his sore bottom.  

He watched as the diaper was pulled up tightly between his legs and taped in place. 

James was shocked once she was done she helped I’m up taking his hand. 

“Mommy can’t I have some pants?” He cried 

He hated having his diaper showing he felt just like a toddler.  

“No, you will stay like this until I say otherwise.” Maria placed James in his high chair before putting a bib on him and starting to feed him food with a spoon.

“Now if you misbehave again you know what will happen to your butt” She said without waiting for a response from him, when the plate of food was already gone she handed him her bottle full of milk.

“So we're going to be good, yeah darling?” While he held her bottle and drank it she carried him out of the high chair to go to her old room where she now slept alone. “It looks like I'll need to keep a better eye on my baby.” When they got to the bed she sat on it before placing you on her lap and watching you take your bottle.

“If you behave well, maybe I could take away your toy,” she said while she patted her partner's crotch where the chastity lock still remained.

James wasn’t happy not having any pants to wear but he was at least happy he had a shirt..

He sat there and ate his food trying to be good as his hot bottom was a reminder of what can happen..

Two weeks I can hold out he thought to himself as he finished his food and was thirsty so he took the bottle and began drinking..

He sat on the bed he used to sleep with his sexy girlfriend now he sat it that same bed wearing a diaper and being fed a bottle..

”Yes please I’ll be good!” He said begging to get it off.. 

“I said maybe, don't get excited yet honey” He smiles before taking the bottle from his partner when it was finished to exchange it for a pacifier.

“Time for bed, tomorrow mommy has many more things planned for you” She said as she took off his shirt, leaving him only in socks and a diaper.

Maria began to gently rock the baby in her arms while she patted him gently on her back, singing a lullaby at the same time.

Once James fell asleep she lay with him in bed, covering themselves together while she hugged him.

James didn’t fight or argue he was just happy that his girlfriend seemed happy with him and she might consider taking that thing off his manhood.. 

“Please mommy I don’t like just being in a diaper.” He whined as she took him into her lap and he cuddled with his new mommy…

Little did he know he just gave his mommy a new idea to punish him take away his clothes and make him run around in his diaper like a toddler..

He wondered what would happen tomorrow when he went back to work.. 

As she rocked him he wondered if she might come to work to make sure he has his diaper on would she tell his secretary..

He felt comfortable after a few minutes he fell asleep.. 

After a quiet night hugging her baby she first woke up seeing the baby sleeping next to her. “How cute mommy's boy looks” I whisper so as not to wake him before getting out of bed, leaving him alone.

An hour later he would be back in the room, he picked up James noticing his wet diaper and took him to his room, as always the room was childish, there he laid his partner on the diaper changing table to do a quick change, before the Touching him in that area was to play, but now it was nothing more than the feeling that mommy was changing her baby's diaper.

“Up, up, today is the last day of being a big boy.” It was Friday and tomorrow they could rest and take better advantage of their new dynamic.

Maria once cleaned James and carried him to the living room where his clothes were waiting on the couch, but she took him to his high chair where she started with him, one who tasted more strange breakfast than normal because she gave him medication to Secure a dirty baby before returning home.

“If you don't want mommy to feed you, you should eat alone” She said at the complaining expression that the little one had while she brought him a spoon with her breakfast.

James woke up and didn’t like hearing that today would be his last day being a big boy. 

He laid there as his new mommy changed his diaper. 

“Owe seriously I can dress myself!” He whined as when he tried to dress himself his hands were smacked. 

The baby made faces as he was fed breakfast.  This was a far cry what he used to eat for breakfast now he was in a diaper in a highchair being fed by his girlfriend.