LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fostered and padded

JE PUNK

Kara looked up at Thomas “Ummm burritos is fine.” She replied. Shifting slightly her diaper sticking out at the hem of her pants it did odd to be back in diapers but it felt comforting.

Rei looked up at as well “Can I still have still hot dogs ?” It seemed she knew wieners were hot dogs which was typically a toddlers favorite food 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas smiled and nodded.

"Sure, honey.  I can do both.  I have frozen burritos that can be backed up, and I have wieners.  Neither one is that hard to fix up.  But you'll both get pork-n-beans and macaroni since I don't have any easily transferable sides.  Is that okay with you both?"

He started to prepare the different things the kids wanted.

"I'll have hotdogs, too," he told them.

Both girls nodded their  heads happily while waiting for the food to be done while Rei turned back to her show giggling happily while Kara looked at the obvious bulge in her pants it wasnt too noticeable as long she sat a certain way shaking her head the girl just looked away pretending to watch the show with Rei 

Thomas smiled at his little ones as they watched television.  The cute little munchkins seemed happy enough for now.  He was a little bit worried about them though, and he hoped that foster care would hurry with their insurance transfers so he could get the little ones to see a doctor.  He knew at least the eleven year old shouldn't be in diapers unless something was wrong, and even the little one, should only be in them at night, when she slept,if that.

He finished getting it heated and put on the table with some juice for both of the girls, and then he walked into the living room and squatting down between them, he hugged them both, and he asked.  "Are you two hungry?"

Thomas was concerned that Rei was already seven years old, and seemed to be talking a little bit more like a two or three year old.  He wondered about her speech development.

He picked up the baby girl so that he could be sure he heard him since he'd be closer to her, and he gently told her, "Well, that's not good, sweetheart.  I mean, it's okay that you eat something you like, but not that you didn't eat much more than that."

He reached out a hand towards the nine year old, and he took them to the table where he directed Kara to sit down where she was going to eat, and then he put Rei gently in her seat.

"There you are, baby girls."

And the he started to watch them to make sure they ate in a healthy way.  He was a little bit worried about the fact that neither of them seemed to behave like healthy kids their age.

Rei nodded happily “Thankies.” As she slowly  began to eat the small girl seemed to be enjoying her meal “It’s weawly yummy mistew.” Getting a alittle ketchup on her cheek 

Kara slowly sat down after her food was served “Umm yes thank you.” She started to eat as well taking a bite of her food unlike Rei she wasn’t making a mess “Could I get some water please?” 

"Of course, I can get you some water," Thomas told Kara.  "But we have some sweet tea and some grape juice too, if you would rather have some of that."

He turned to Little Rei.  

"Would you like some tea or juice?" he asked booping her nose when he noticed she had some ketchup on her face.  She was so cute!

He walked to the fridge to get out the tea and the juice, and put them on the table, and then he went and got some water like Kara asked for, but also gave her a different glass and pointed out the tea and juice to her.  

Thomas then squatted down next to Rei and asked, "tea or juice, sweetie?"

Kara tooK her water and sipped it  feeling refreshed and noticed the tea and juice and decided to try the sweet tea poured it into the second glass being  careful to not spill it and took a gulp of it “This stuff not bad I’ve never really had tea like this before.” She told the older man while sitting her glass down trying not to drink it all til at least she finished her meal.

Rei squealed in delight while her nose was booped when she noticed the juice and tea being taken out “Ouu Umm I think I want some gwape juice Pwease.” She beamed happily while taking another bite of her food on the bright side at least her clothes weren’t dirty yet.

Thomas smiled when the girls seemed excited about eating what he put down for them.

"Well, maybe you'll find that for once, you are going to feel safe and taken care of in my house," He told Kara.  "Not having sweet tea is not necessarily abuse, but it seems you've have some hard times, haven't you?"

He patted her legs.  "You eat your lunch, sweetheart."

He then gave Rei some juice, and honestly, he wouldn't care if she made a little mess or not.  She is a child.  Even Kara wasn't too old to make a little bit of a mess while eating.  They were too old to get their hands and clothes messy through clumsiness or carelessness, but they were certainly not too old to get some crumbs on their clothes and get a little food on their mouths or faces.

Thomas patted the baby on her lap.

"When you are both done, we'll wash your hands and face, and then you can play some, okay?"

Kara nodded meekly before turning back to her food and continued to eat before finishing only her hands were greasy and only afew crumbs got on her pant leg the preteen quickly got a napkin to wipe her hands and mouth in case some got on her face then finished the rest of her tea even though she l would have to wash up after.

Rei smiled happily  and tried to finish fast to get to playtime quickly as possible before Kara corrected her “Slow down Rei you might make yourself sick again.” She told her only for Rei to let out “Nuh Uhh” to the preteen 

Thomas smiled and sat down next to Rei.

"Rei, slow down, sweetheart.  No one is going to take your food, and there will be plenty of playtime.  You don't need to rush."

He rubbed her back.

"Thank you, Kara, but I don't think Rei is going to listen to you because she thinks you are just a big kid yourself, and no one told her you were babysitting," he smiled at her.  "But thank you for looking out for her."

He called Kara over to him.

Patting her bottom to make sure she had not wet herself, checking to see if the diaper she wore felt heavy under her pants, he whispered to her.  "If you can be a big girl and go wash your face and hands in the bathroom, that will be helpful, sweetheart."

Rei pouted and nodded “Yes Mr Thomas.” Before saying “Is dat a pinky pwomise?” Which added more to her cuteness but she did start eating slower.

Kara just rubbed her head “Well… yeah I used to help her out with the matron alot and she would rush on her food.” She replied before blushing she felt her diaper being checked luckily she was still dry and meekly nodded her head  at the fatherly man’s request and went to the bathroom to go wash up leaving Rei and Thomas alone for the time being. 

"It's a pinky promise, sweetie.  You will have plenty of time to play and to eat.  I don't want you choking," he smiled at Rei.

He watched Kara go do as he asked after she explained her position, but it seemed Rei wasn't really listening to her and he didn't want them to fight right now.

Rei just nodded and held out her little pinky and the pinky handshake with Thomas before going back to finish her meal and finished up her juice “All done.” She annouced while rubbing her tummy signing she was full.

Kara entered the bathroom and turned the water on and started washing her hands with soap  for at least 10 seconds then turned attention to her face and grabbed a washcloth  and scrubbed alittle soap on it and started washing her face.

Thomas picked Rei up and hugged her after she had finished her food, and he carried her towards the bathroom to get her little hands and face washed, too.

He smiled when he saw Kara washing her face.  He did tell her to wash her face, she was just taking it more literal than he imagined and just expected her to clean off where her mouth was, but he decided not to correct her.  After all, it really was his fault for not being clear to her, and besides, it didn't hurt anything for her to wash her whole face.

Holding Rei, he stood in the doorway to give her the space she needed to wash her face.

"Can you wash your hands and face?" he asked Rei trying to distract her by giving her his attention while they waited for Kara.

Kara soon finished washing her face and grabbed a towel to dry herself off and left the bathroom to allow Thomas and Rei to go in and headed back to the living room for time being but thought of something and went to the bedroom and into her suitcase and grabbed one of her mangas to read and then headed to the couch.

Rei allowed herself to be carried near the bathroom and looked at Thomas in confusion when being asked if she could wash herself and shook her head “No I don’t know how to wash herself the grownups would help me with that.”

Thomas smiled as Kara left the bathroom, and he brought little Rei to the sink.

"Okay, well, you need to sit here," he put her on the counter of the sink so he could help her.  "Now, we'll wet the cloth and start soaping it up."

Getting it ready, he showed Rei everything he was doing.

"Okay, show me those pretty little hands of yours," he told her as he started to wash her hands.

Kara plopped herself on the couch blushing as she heard her padded seat crinkle slightly before opening her manga and started to read to herself.

Rei nodded slowly and started to watch what the fatherly man was doing feeling the wet soapy cloth touch her hands and being washed and started to giggle “Hehe that really tickles!” She said showing him her already now clean hands. 

Thomas smiled a little mischievous.  "Oh, did it now?" he asked playfully.  "And would happen if I rubbed your foot with my finger, or I grabbed at your side, or maybe wiggled a finger in your neck?" he asked.  "Would that tickle, too?"

He helped the child down off the counter so she could run away, and then started gesturing that he was going to get her and tickle her.

Rei eyes widened and gave the man an innocent look when she was set to her feet “Ummm Umm may… I mean no… no it wouldn’t.” She lied knowing her feet was one of her ticklish area as  she started to run or it was more of a waddle since her diapers slowed her down abit.

Tom ran after her and caught up with her in the living room.  

After watching television for some time, Tom smiled at the girls, and he called them to him.

"We need to get some sleep, babies.  Tomorrow, I want to bring you both shopping and get you some nicer things that fit, okay?"

Rei let out a huge yawn and lifted her arms to be picked up the small girl looked like she could fall asleep at any moment.

Kara had put had put away her comic after afew minutes and watched tv with Rei afew minutes before being annouced to that it was time for bed and slowly getting off the couch her diaper making afew auditable crinkles when she started to make her way to the bedroom to get dressed back into her nightie