LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fostered and padded

JE PUNK

Rei Takagei was quite small  7 year old sometimes mistaken for a toddler was sitting in a car seat next to a much older girl who she assumed would probably be her foster sister 

11 year old Kara Morono who been in an out of foster care since the age of 2 was currently on her way to her foster home “Well here we are your new foster home.” As the girl sighed “It won’t last long once they find out about my accidents I’ll be sent back.”  She turned to Rei “At least she’ll probably get a home.” She thought 

7BB2B6AA-DF85-43FD-8A6E-9812AA6B8115.jpeg

6C8B6113-B268-4E8D-A813-6ABE0CE0B0C7.jpeg

• JE PUNK changed the title to Fostered and padded
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Thomas heard the car approach and pull into his driveway, he finished putting the last thing in place.  He wanted the little girls to have something to do while he talked to the social worker about what he needed to know.

They had a coloring book and box of eight crayons, some grape juice and an apple at the table.

As he opened the front door, a man with brown hair and at the moment, nearly green eyes for his eyes had specs of all colors in them, hazel eyes, dressed in a green button down and brown dress pants with a black belt, smiled towards the car as the occupants got out of the car.  His thin moustache that he shaved off every other day and the light hair on his face gave the impression that he was clean, but didn't like shaving everyday.

He started to walk down the steps, looking up at the clear blue sky with the sun shining on this July late morning.

The social worker pulled in the driveway and helped Rei out the car first “We’re here you two .” Before walking them over to the front door while Rei let out a small yawn while Kara looked nervous while the worker knocked on the door “Don’t worry Kara I’m sure this one will be the right fit for you.” 

Thomas opened the door, and he smiled at the social worker and the little girls.

"Good morning, ladies," he bowed slightly at them.

"I'd like you both to come and sit at the kitchen table," he told the little children, taking in what they wore and how they behaved.  

Once he had shown them the table, he led the social worker into the kitchen and started to make her something to drink while they talked about the kids...

"Would you like water, tea, coffee, or juice?" he asked as he got some cups.  "So, they said that the children were an emergency case?"

Both girls nodded as the social worker carried Rei in and sat at the table “Tea Will be fine.” She told the social worker “Yes I did both girls have been in the system for quite sometime even though Kara has been through more then one foster  home while Little Rei been at an orphanage all her life she’s pretty much a special case.” 

"More than one foster home?  That has to be hard, being uprooted everything you think you know the routine and rules of some place?" Thomas frowned.  "Why didn't people want to keep her?"

He decided to focus on one child at a time, so he would be able to understand the needs of each one instead of getting an overview where he might mistaken who would need what.

Pouring the Social worker some tea and handing her the cup, they passed by the table with the girls on the way to the living room, and he looked down to see what they were doing.  They both had the same exact copy of a Bugs Bunny coloring book, not a really thick one, really, just one that would keep them busy while he and the social worker talked.

“Well Kara has some well.. some small bladder issues if she can’t find a bathroom on time as well being a bedwetter I think they just didn’t want to deal with the problem.”

Kara was currently coloring with Rei trying to keep her occupied while the grownups talked 

"That's a silly way to judge a child that has been moved around how ever many times the poor child has been moved around!  Sure, maybe a small bladder is a part of it, but instability couldn't have helped with her confidence or the overall problem."

Thomas frowned.

"Did they get mean about it?" he wondered.

Thomas sighed.  "Well, are there any positive things you can tell me about Kara?"

“More then one occasion which makes it difficult to find a perfect fit for her. “Well Kara is very smart for her age. Very skilled at drawing and hopes to become a teacher one day.” The worker told him 

"Did those creeps that watched my baby hurt her with straps and stuff?" Thomas asked starting to get a little worried about his soon to be baby.  "If they did, so help me, if I have any chance at all of doing so, I'd happily take the stand against child abuse if I see bruises on her body if someone is taking them to court.  No one that will treat a kid like that should have children, their own or otherwise."

Thomas smiled when the social worker said she was smart for her age and planned to be a teacher and could draw very well.  He smiled.  "Looks like I'll be buying some art supplies soon."

He looked over at the little eleven year old.

"Okay, well, what about the little one?  Any issues first of all?"

The worker frowned “Kara’s last home they called her worthless and they didn’t bother to help her clean up her mess.”

”Well Rei is a special case although she looks a like a toddler she’s actully 7 years old and she does require well special needs.”

"Special needs?" Mark asked. "What do you mean?  Does she have some dangerous illness or untreatable disease?"

Mark started to get a little nervous as he bit his lip.  He still wanted her, but he certainly hoped she wasn't going to die within a few months of getting her.  

"Clean up her mess?  You mean when poor Kara had a problem or something?"

“Well as I said before Rei is small for her age she does have a functionally of a toddler mostly such as bladder control we put her in pull ups for long car rides and does need diapers for naps and bedtime.” 

“For Kara yes she would be mistreated if she had a daytime accident.”

"I don't know why an eleven year old would wet herself in the daytime, but it seems to me to be a doctor appointment sort of thing.  I mean, having a small bladder, I get, but a lot of accidents, even with that?  You don't blame the kid without checking into it, or am I wrong?"

Mark looked over at his babies.

"Well, are there any positive things you can tell me about Rei?"

He started to walk towards the table now, wanting to see what his babies had colored.

“It could be a phase or trauma when her parents were killed even though she was 2 at the time.”

”Rei is a lovable girl she’s really into cute stuff such as plushies and one of the most behaved girls we’ve seen for her age.”

Kara continued to color while showing Rei how to stay in the lines her hello kitty pull up hiking up underneath her dress which seemed to wet the poor girl must’ve went during the drive 

Mark bent down to the little girls, and whispered to them.

"Are you little ones okay?"

He looked to see if they have eaten the apples he left out for them or drank their grape juice.

"Well, at around eleven years old, and doing it since she's two, I'd say that is more than a phase.  However, if she just started doing it more recently, then I think it has to do with what people did or said to the little one."

Mark reached down and picked up little Kara up to hold her so he could get a better look at her.  She might be a big kid, but he wanted to see her face to face, and he wanted to know how she felt about being held.  He'd heard horror stories about kids in the system, so he wanted to know exactly what her boundaries and her fears were.

"Sweetheart, you can tell me, and no one will be mad," he whispered to her.  "The nice lady says you sometimes have day accidents, and it is kind a drive from the city to my house in this small town..., so do we need to clean you up, sweetie?  I promise you are not in trouble, and no one will be mad if you're wet, sweetheart."

Kara eeped abit while was picked up surprised this man could lift her with ease and blushed heavily when her accidents were mentioned figuring her stay was going to be short she came clean “Yes… I’m wet.. my absorbent pad in my panties might’ve leaked.” She said nevously

Rei looked up at the man  shyly before grabbing her cat plushie and tried to hide her face 

"I just wanted to know, sweetheart so I'd know if you needed attention.  You are nearly eleven, so I'm not sure if you want to try to do it yourself, or if you might need some help.  But how about you be patient for another minute, I know it's hard to wear wet things, and we'll take care of you once the night lady is able to leave, okay?"

Thomas smiled and let the big girl down.  She had leaked.  He could feel it on her bottom, but he didn't tell her that.  She was probably embarrassed it was.

Seeing little Rei hide her face in her plushie cat, he smiled at her.

"It's okay, baby," he said as he lifted her.  "No one is going to hurt you, baby."

He patted her back.

"I was told you are seven years old?"

Kara blushed alittle seeing the man wanted to help and thought for a second “I guess.. you could you help me.. if you really want to.” She said slowly after she was set down.

Rei looked behind her plush cat as she was lifted her up “Is that a promise?” Yes I think Im seven.” Using her free hand to try and count with her fingers 

"Yes, baby, that is a promise.  What kind of monster would hurt a little girl?"

He hugged her.

"I think I want to get to know my children now.  If you need anymore from me, I'll contact you on Monday.  Is that okay?"

Thomas then took both of the children's hands and walked the social worker to the door.

"Thank you so much for bringing my children home." Thomas said as though regardless of what anyone thought, these kids were always his kids.

The social worker nodded and handed Thomas her business card if he had any questions before taking her leave.

Rei thought for a second “Only big meanies would.”

Kara looked in confusion “You already consider us your children

Thomas turned to his little girls, and squatted down to them.

"Yes, babies, you are my children.  I mean, as long as you are okay with that.  But if you are, that means I make the rules, and you try your best to trust and obey me, okay?"

He pulled Kara closer his hand on her wet butt as he brought her over.

"Now, you are both wet, sweetheart, so I'd like to get you both a bath.  Would you like that?  I have yet to look in your clothes to see what to put on you, but as I've heard horror stories about the stuff you often have to wear, I'm going to be taking you both shopping tomorrow for some nicer things.  Does that sound like fun?"

He picked Rei back up and then took Kara's hand.

"Kara, I have one rule, and one rule only when it comes to wetting your pants, sweetheart.  That rule is you let me know as soon as you can, and don't lie about it.  It's important to clean you up and get you changed as soon as possible when you're wet because I want you to be a healthy child, sweetie.  We'll see a doctor as soon as the insurance clears to find out some of the causes for your wetting accidents, okay?"

Kara blushed and nodded her head “Yes sir..” she said softly while her hand was taken while Rei smiled happily she liked the idea of shopping and hoped she could get a new toy if she was a good girl “A bath with bubbles?” She asked curiously 

"Well, I had not thought about bubble bath," Thomas frowned.  "But how about while we are out getting you girls some decent clothes and toys, we also get some bubble bath then?" he asked Rei.

Thomas wasn't sure why she said it like that, so he stopped and setting Rei down on his knee, he pulled Kara towards him.

"Sweetheart, you aren't in trouble.  I don't think you are a liar or anything like that.  I just know it can be embarrassing to tell someone you're wet.  The thing is, I want to provide for you and keep you healthy.  I can't do that if I don't know you are having a difficulty, like having wet your pants  by accident, sweetheart."

He hugged her.

"Now, we'll take you both to the bathroom, and get you started cleaning up.  I'll let you try first, because you are an eleven year old, but if no one has taught you how to clean properly, then I'll help you after I see what you can do.  How's that sound?"

Rei smiled happily at the mention of toys and nodded her head as she was led to the bathroom.

Kara thought for second and listened to what her new caretaker said and meekly nodded her head “I’ll… try… and ask for help whrn I need it…” “ do I undress now?”