LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fostered and padded

JE PUNK

"You can wait if you feel a little uncomfortable, sweetie.  We just met, so I know you probably feel a little nervous."

Thomas went to the tub and started the water, and then he turned to face the younger one.

"How about you?  Are you okay with me undressing you, sweetheart?"

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas smiled at his babies.

"It's okay, sweetheart.  I just don't want to scare you.  Even though I think of you already as my children, it doesn't mean you have to trust everything all at once, sweetheart."

He lifted Rei's shirt off of her and then pulled her bottoms off.

"Oh, baby, you must be so uncomfortable," Thomas said as he came to her saggy soggy diaper.

He started to pull it off of her.

He looked back at his other child when she had her skirt and top off, and waved her over to him.

"Let me do the diaper, sweetheart."

He put an arm around her.

"...Unless you don't feel comfortable with that right now."

Rei allowed herself to be undressed as she now stood in just her  wet hello kitty pull up before it was ripped off.

Kara cocked her head in confusion at the mention of diapers “But I’m not wearing a diaper.” As she stood in clad in her blue training bra and wet striped panties “I can do this part myself.”

"Oh, I thought your file said you were wearing pull ups, sweetheart."

Thomas frowned at seeing her in wet undies.

"Okay, you can take your undies off on your own."

He picked up the naked little Rei and set her in the tub full of bath water.

Kara blushed “I think they probably meant  Rei.”

she stepping out of her shoes and socks before undoing her top and slid down her wet panties.

Rei began to relax as she was put in the tub while the older girl slowly stepped in

"Don't worry, little ladies.  It's okay."

He got some body soap and poured a little on a cloth and handed it to Kara to let her try to clean up.

But for Rei, he started to clean her while he did pay attention to see if Kara could clean herself up, or to see if she should be getting help.  He also took the opportunity to make sure the kids didn't have unexplained bruises and was glad to see that at least they weren't hurt that way.

Rei allowed herself to be washed while trying to stay still as much as possible.

Kara grabbed a washcloth and started to wash herself starting with her chest area first l. While she got her hair wet their was a noticeable scar on her scalp it wasn’t new but it seemed to be there for quite sometime 

Thomas was getting his baby clean, when he glanced over and saw Kara's head.

"Honey?" he asked Kara.  "What happened?"

He stopped her moving and parted her hair some so he could see as much as he could.

"When did this happen, baby?"

He gently pulled her to her feet to look  around her little frail body for any other injuries, scars, or old bruises a little bit worried about her. 

Rei cooed when she was getting cleaned and cocked to her head to the side when she noticed Thomas looking at Kara’s forehead.

Kara looked at Thomas when he noticed her scar “Oh that I think it’s from when I was a baby around the time my parents passed.

"Oh, is it?" he asked wondering why it was left out of the report he had for her.  "So you aren't hurt anywhere else, though not just taking her word, he did make her stand and turn around for him to make sure she had no other injuries to her little body.

He smiled at her when it didn't look like there was anything noticeable and let her sit down again.

"I'm sorry, but as your daddy, I do need to be on top of anything that cause you pain or difficulty, okay?"

He went back to washing the baby girl, so the big girl wouldn't feel scared to finish her bath.  He was making sure she did know how to wash herself and get certain areas clean that were important.

When the children were fairly clean, Thomas thought about how Kara cleaned up and if it seemed she forgot anywhere major, he took a cloth and wiped her head to toe again, but he didn't touch her privates since he saw her washing that herself, and didn't want to take way her confidence in doing so.  Then he helped the babies out, one at a time, and put them further from the tub so they wouldn't slip on any water near the tub.

"The towels are right there," he pointed at the door so they could get one each.  "Now, dry yourselves off, and let's see what you can wear for now from your stuff."

He led his babies to the room he would have them share for now.

"Alright, let's look in Kara's stuff first," he started to snoop around at her stuff, taking in how old, torn, or stained it was.

Kara didn’t seem notice Thomas washing her as she was focused on cleaning her personal area before finishing up and led out the tub. Both Rei and Kara nod and grab their towels and start to dry themeselves off and then led to bedroom. 

Kara blushed alittle while her suitcase was opened inside was mostly a couple hand me down outfits, A green nightie, couple pairs of panties, and to her surprise and what looked like a pink teen diaper “Matron must’ve snuck them in my suitcase.” She thought 

Thomas realized she was just being a teenager, and she did actually need diapers, at least at night.  He didn't say anything about it though.  No point in embarrassing her worse.

"Sweetheart, slip your nightie on, and then wait for me for a minute, okay?  No need to put anything on but your nightie for now.  We'll talk about what is next after I have the little one ready for bed, and have sent her to watch television so you and I can talk."

Thomas then started to get Rei's stuff out, and found a clean diaper, some jeans and a polkadot top that was white and purple to put on.

When she was dressed, Thomas touched her nose.

"Do you know how to turn the television on?" he asked her.  "I'd like you to go find a little program to watch while I talk to the elder girl, okay?"

Smiling at Rei, Thomas patted her little head.
"Okay, you watch this for a while, and I'll make you something to eat soon, sweetie."

Then I want back to Kara, and I sat down on the bed and patted my lap for her to come.
"Sit, sweetheart.  We need to have a talk before we get you dressed, okay?"  Since she had her nightie on, he thought it would be okay.  But normally, he would not be holding them without at least panties on, but preferably some pants or shorts.
"Now, I know at your age, a diaper is kind of embarrassing, but I want you to know, here, you will not be shamed or taunted for needing one.  So, just tell me straight, sweetie.  If you don't need one in the daytime, most of the time, I'm happy to put some panties on you for a while, but if you have another accident, then we'll put the pull up on, deal?  As for bed, you'll wear a pull up until I see that you are not wetting the bed, probably three days will do for me to see if you need it or not."

Thomas rubbed her back as he talked to her.  He tried to be soft and kind about it, but he wanted her to know, if there was going to be any wetting, it wouldn't be a choice.

Rei got herself comfy and started watching her show.

Kara fidgeted with the hem of her nightie but it was enough ti keep herself covered “In the last few months my accidents been increasing mostly when im in public.. and can’t find a bathroom.. and I still have a bedwetting problem…” she said before muttering “They tried pull ups on me during the nightime and they leaked I think that’s why Matron put out a diaper in my suitcase 

Thomas frowned.  

"Well, of course you feel a little scared and uncomfortable with this, sweetheart.  I do get it.  Eleven year old children struggling with this, it's hard.  But I want to see if I can do a few things about this.  It will take some time to get you on insurance that I can use, but until then, will you please wear this diaper for today, and tomorrow, we'll go get you some pull ups and other things?  A pull up will make you feel better than a diaper will, at the very least, baby."

He started to push her back.

"I'm going to go ahead and diaper you for now, and if you want to use the toilet, just let me know when you finish on the toilet so I can fix your diaper, okay?"

He started topull back the hem of her nightie.

"We'll put some pants on you after I put the diaper on you so no one will see it, okay?  It's not bed time anyway."

Kara blushed heavily and nodded “O..okay..  I’ll wear it.” She said softly before feeling herself being laid back “I don’t think I’ll need pants it’s just you and Rei here.” Not concerned if the two saw her soon to be bedtime underwear 

Tom smiled and hugged her a moment before laying her all the way back.

"Well, we'll put some pants on you anyway and a regular shirt in case you girls end up wanting to play a little bit outside or something.  It's way too early for bed.  I just wanted something to cover you until I could address you.  I wasn't sure how much you were going to fight me putting you in a diaper especially if I did it with Rei right there."

He went ahead and got her gown off her first and she was naked, and then he started to diaper her.

Thomas smiled and pulled her diaper close for her, and when she was properly diaper, he continued todress her like a younger child, putting a shirt on her and a pair of jeans.

"There you are, sweetheart."

He then picked her up and carried her to the living room to watch television while he started to make them some lunch.

Kara blushed heavily and speechless  as she was dressed like a kid who couldn’t dress herself and found herself being carried to the living room.

Rei seemed to be distracted by the show as she was swinging  her feet happily 

Thomas put Kara down next to Rei, and he patted her head.  "I'm going to make you both some lunch," he told them.  "How about some burritos, or maybe some wieners and pork-n-beans?  Do you have a preference, girls?"

He moved off to the kitchen to start their lunch, and while he was in there, he did wonder about Kara, and whether she should be in diapers all the time, or if she just had some nervousness and if someone overacted to her situation.  After all, she was just a young girl that was going through a lot, and her recent wettings could be as much from stress as anything.  Forcing her to be in diapers might cause the stress to be worse.  Maybe she should see a doctor, though, to rule out any real problems.

He sighed as he worked on getting lunch.

The thing both babies really needed was a bit of love and maybe some old fashion communication about what was going on with them.