LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Watch my Doll with BabyFlex

Ishigreensa

Mark was new to town, and he had to work.  He was a young man about 23, so very young for having kids, but still, he claimed an eight year old child.

The young man had not been in the neighborhood for long, when some people had seen him out on his lawn, talking through the open window.

"Cindy!  You still need to put your toys away!" he called through the window but no answer came back.  Some people that had seen him move in a week ago didn't remember seeing a child with him, but it seemed maybe this Cindy was shy.  He was going start work in a few days, so he started to ask some neighbors for a referral telling them that he needed someone that could handle a stubborn and playful eight year old girl.  That's when they gave him__your character's__number.

It was finally the evening of the day that __your character__ was supposed to show up for her first night on the job.  The thing is, it seemed that Mark was willing to pay her fifteen dollars for the first hour and then $5.00 for each hour after, but she wouldn't know if he would be home by ten or by twelve, as his schedule was crazy, at least for now.

Tammy was a senior in highschool and couldn't wait to be free. She has been babysitting all summer to make some money for college. Her parents was a big help with it but she didn't wanna burden them to much. She was a straight A student and already got accepted into some college. 

She was surprised when she got the call for a new babysitting gig. Since school had started she wasn't getting much. So of course she agreed. She pulled up to the house the evening she was supposed to be working and hummed gently to herself. She got out the care and walked up to the door knocking.

Mark went to the door after a moment or two, and he opened the door, and saw the young girl standing before him.

"I've been told you are really good with children," he said as a greeting when he motioned for her to come in.  "My name is Mark, and after we have a bit of a talk, I'll let you meet Cindy, alright?"

He walked her to the kitchen where he had a stack of papers on the kitchen table, a detailed list of directions for taking care of his child.

"So, my name is Mark, and there are a few things you will need to know about Cindy," he told her.  "Cindy is special needs, and seems very quiet,  but she does tell me if her sitters take care of her or not."

"Well, I am I have 6 bothers so I have experience and I've been doing this since I was In 9th grade" Tammy felt it was kinda weird as she looked around the house. She hadn't heard any movement except for Mark. She shrugged it off as the kid was asleep or just a quiet kid.

She steps into the house and followed him to the kitchen looking at the stack of papers. As she listened to him she nods and starts looking over the papers.

"Cindy is eight years old," he told her.  "She has special problems and doesn't seem to speak a lot to others at first, but she tells me everything.  She will tell me if you fed her dinner and if you took her potty as is outlined in the schedule here."

He showed her a detailed schedule that included times to take her to the bathroom.

"I don't want loud parties at the house, and because Cindy has really bad nerves, you shouldn't have anyone over unless you've cleared it with me first.  This is my house.  You don't know how many babysitters have a problem with that rule."

He produced a contract.

It was for a year of service, and she would get $600 a month for watching Cindy 4 nights a week three weeks a month.

"I know it's not a lot," he told her.  "But I am willing to bump up the pay on the contract after a month if you are doing a good job."

Tammy found that the 8 year old had to be taken to the bathroom slightly weird but she knew all kids was different. She nods before looking over the schedule. She took her phone out and started making alarms so she wouldn't forget anything.

She looks over the control and found it was much more than she had been expecting. She hums and nods again. "This will do just fine actually"

"Well, I guess we better go meet little Cindy, then," Mark smiled.  "Now, don't be spooked.  She alarms people sometimes, but she is a little sweetie."

Mark helped the young girl out of her seat, and then he frowned looking down at the chair.  The house had been kept a bit cool, and there was a bit of warm water that was in the seat of the spongy chair, that had been carefully wiped and dried from the surface, so that the young lady wouldn't have noticed as the water slowly seeped into her pants and underwear as she sat.  Now, the water on the cushion was obvious as was the back of her pants.

"Um...," he blushed and looked up at her.  "Are... um... you didn't say anything when you first sat down," pretended to stumble over his words trying to gaslight the little lady.

Tammy looks at the seat before blushing. She didn't see anything wet in the seat before she sat down not did she remember wetting herself. She shakes her head trying to think. "I... No it's not what it looks like or at least I don't think so... The chair must have been wet before I sat down"

Mark frowned when she didn't take responsibility for the wet seat, and shook his head.

"i would have thought that the best babysitter would at least be truthful about anything she did.  Maybe I should think about another babysitter.  I'm sure the seat was not wet before you sat down, and now, you are trying to... I'm not sure.  You can't blame this on Cindy.  She's in her room and hasn't been out here at all."

"W-what...I didn't do anything... No you don't have to do that. Huh? I wasn't say that but...." She stumbles over her words still shocked. She looked at the man not sure why he was blaming her. She sighs and shrugged.

"What didn't you say, then?  Did you wet your pants or not?  If you didn't, then please explain how the chair was dry before you sat but is wet now.  I'm listening."

Mark sighed.

"Look, I want my child to learn responsibility, and you won't teacher that by not taking any for your own mistakes."

Tammy felt weird from how much he was blaming her. She didn't have a good excuse besides the fact that she could control her bladder just fine. Which is exactly what she had told him. "I don't have any bathroom problems but since you want me to admit to something I didn't do then sure" Tammy kept calm as she thought to herself. 'I ain't the one teaching her to lie and gaslight'

Mark shook his head and took her by the hand.

"Well, the child is this way.  After you meet her, you can take a bath or whatever and you'll find some clothes around your size in Cindy's room."

Why did he have clothes her size?  She'd have to wait and find out.

He walked along, and suddenly, he showed her a room, there was just a doll, nearly human sized for a six year old, and sitting at a desk with a workbook out where some squiggly like As, Bs, and Cs were written.

"This is Cindy," he waved at the doll.  "You will be responsible for feeding her dinner, making sure she does her studies, putting her to bed by eight-thirty.  Any questions?"