LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Lucy, a 7-year-old, stood at the door of her school principal's office with a bruised eye, a bleeding nose, and a loose tooth. She had been involved in a physical altercation with a schoolmate who had mocked her for not reaching the bathroom in time, resulting in an accident where she had peed herself. This marked the fourth such incident that month, and the principal was at a loss on how to manage the situation with the young girl. He made a call to Lucy's foster father, expressing his concerns about her daughter's behavior spiraling out of control.

As Lucy sat on a bench outside the principal's office, she tried to use her wet dress to conceal her soaked panties and white pantyhose. Tears streamed down her face as she waited for her dad to arrive at school.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark Randall walked into the school, being called from his work to pick up his daughter.  The principal had said that she had done it this time. It was the fourth time she'd peed herself, but he said that was probably just her insecurities or whatever, but what he could not accept, was that she was in a fight that she had started.

The tall man with red-brown hair and hazel, looking green eyes, stared at the principal trying to understand how his little baby had started a fight.  He didn't think she was the type to hit someone without a reason.

"So, you are saying that that little girl out there, seven years old, and lost..., is starting fights?" he asked the principal. "What, did you take the other kids' word for it because she is a foster kid or something?  I don't see the kid she hit sitting with her and her parents, so we can see you get to the bottom of this.  How do you know she started it?  She hasn't hit anyone the whole month, until today, and as I understand it, she's been being harassed in her classroom."

He was a hundred percent on Lucy's side.  He didn't know a lot about her, but he did know that in the four months he's had her, he has grown to love her and to accept pretty much what she says to him.

Lucy gazed at the floor through her tears. She felt a sense of shame for having hit another child, even though she hadn't started the fight. All she wanted was to go home, as the day had been more than enough for her. There was a strong urge to suck her thumb, but she didn't want to do it in the school corridor, where everyone might see her.

The school's principal, Mrs. Campbell, was in conversation with Lucy's father. " Listen," she began, "although someone actually annoyed her, what I don't believe, this behavior is entirely unacceptable." She explained with a cold and stern tone of voice, "This school cannot tolerate such behavior."

Mrs. Campbell sat down in an armchair and addressed the man in front of her. "Therefore, I believe it is necessary to suspend the little girl from lessons for two weeks." She said while maintaining a stern gaze at the man."

"Well, whatever," Mark told Mrs. Campbell.  "But this attitude that bullies keep getting away with their violent behavior against those kids that are just trying to get through a normal day is one of the reasons that so many normal seeming kids are picking up guns earlier and earlier and ending the torment of their lives these days."

He shook his head and headed out of the office.

"Come on, baby," he said to the little one parked on the bench outside the office.  You're coming with daddy, sweetheart."

He took the little princess's hand and started to lead her to the car, carrying with him her clean clothes in his other hand.  He would just have to get his little princess changed somewhere else because if she was suspended, then she was likely not allowed to use the nurse's office right now, or else they would have taken the clothes from him and had the nurse changing her while the principal and he were having their meeting.

He reached down after they were outside of the school, where the kids wouldn't see, and he lifted his tormented little baby into his arms and started to carry her.

"How about you tell me your side of the story and why you'd off and hit someone, sweetheart?" he lifted her chin and looked into her eyes as he held her.  "I don't want you to think that hitting is the way to solve your problems, but I also want you to know that daddy understands that sometimes, it is the only way some people will leave you alone."

Lucy looked his daddy with tears in her eyes before hugging searching cuddles. Then he gave him her little hand following him silently outside the school. He felt a hard discomfort when the cool wind hit her little butt behind the wet pantyhose and panties making her embarrass and crying again. She followed his dad to the car and let him help her to seat down on the car seat, then she let him seat on the driver seat. When her dad asked him to tell what was happened she begun to tell: “I was going to the bathroom but Antony, the principal’s son, had begun to to make fun of me, but I ignored him” she explained to her dad “but seeing that I didn’t react he pushed me making me fall to the ground and then I had the accident. And when he pulled up my skirt to make fun of me I slapped him and the fight is started” she said crying to her daddy “but since he is the principal’s son every one believe him, no one punish him and he do all he want” he said crying to his daddy.

Mark frowned.  He knew that his little Lucy was a foster child, and there were some reports of her lying and her causing trouble in the file, but even so, he had to be on her side, at least until the truth was known.  If she was making things up, it might be a symptom of just how needy she was, but if it was the principal's own son, there was a chance that there was a conflict of interest here since sometimes, you are more apt to listen to your own child than a child you barely know.

Mark was holding her and trying to carry her so her skirt wouldn't fly up in the wind, but it did catch it for a moment, and that made her cry a little more.

"Shush, sweetheart," he cradled her as he put her into the back seat and started to do her seat belt for her.  "It's okay.  Everyone is in the building, baby.  No one saw this."

He started the car.

"Hey, how about we get some ice cream for you, and then you can change into some fresh clothes in the bathroom while we wait for the order?" he asked her.  "Then, you can tell me a little bit more about what has been happening with this principal's son.  You said he's been bothering you since last week, right, sweetheart?"

Lucy was acutely aware that everyone believed she was a liar, which made her inherently distrustful of people. However, everything she had said was undeniably true: Antony was a notorious bully, and within the school, only a handful of children had the courage to confront him, Lucy being one of them. The young girl had never tolerated his arrogance and always responded in kind, which had earned her a spot on his "blacklist." Lucy allowed herself to be led to the car, and when her father offered her an ice cream, she nodded , sniffling and sticking her thumb in her mouth.

Mark frowned back at his baby girl, and he pulled up to a red light.

"So...," Mark finally processed what she was saying.  "Did this Anthony know that you were going to the bathroom when he pushed you and started a fight before you could go?" Mark was starting to feel really upset about this.  "Do you have anyone in your class that would vouch that this Anthony kid did this to you, honey?  I don't mean for me, I mean, for the principal to know what really happened.  I know you have a record for starting fights, but kids you age don't just wet for no reason, they simply don't start fights when they are about to wet their pants, baby."

They pulled into the ice cream shop, and he looked back at her.

"Wait, sweetie," he said smiling at her.  "I want to get you out."

He then went to the back of the car and got an old blanket from the trunk.  Since she had recently started wetting at school, he started carrying a blanket in the car with him, just for her.

He came to her door, and as he got her out, he wrapped the blanket around her little wet skirt and hips and then lifted her out to carry her in.  A bag dangled from his shoulder, the bag with her spare clothes in it.

“I don’t know if he knew that I was going to the bathroom and he e was waiting me or he was casually here” Lucy said to her dad while she was calming down “He didn't have to lift my skirt” she said staring to cry again, but she felt relieved that her dad believed her and he was to her part “I don’t know if in my school there is someone else with the courage to confirm what I’m saying. Every one fear him, and I don’t know any one with the courage to stand up him or even just confirm what I’m saying” the little girl explained him “and more the fact that his mom is the principal and she always believe him discourage every one

When they arrived to the ice cream shop Lucy let her self be covered by her dad and bring in the shop:

hi Mark” Mary the owner of the shop, and an old friend of him, welcome him “hello Lucy!” she said smiling to the little girl who did her a shy smile.

"Hey, Mary," Mark smiled when he realized that Mary was the one working the ice cream counter.  He was still pretty deep into figuring out what to do for his little baby girl though.

"Hey, Lucy's had a really hard day today.  Can you recommend something special for someone that is having a really hard day?"

He turned back to Lucy.

"No, you are right.  There was no call for him to raise your skirt and show off your undies, and what is more, just keep hitting you when he could clearly see you were having an accident, sweetheart."

Mark looked up at Mary.

"They are suspending her for two weeks, and apparently, they think she's the only one deserves it thought it takes two to fight."  Mark informed Mary.  "...And worse, this kid has been tormenting her for the last month, since school started!"

He held Lucy up so she could look at the ice cream choices there were, in case the special of house was not what she wanted.

"Once you order your ice cream, we'll take you to the bathroom," Mark swayed with her.  "Once you are cleaned up a little bit, you'll feel a little better."

"Oh!" Mary exclaimed, apologizing when she learned about Lucy's bad day. "Of course," she replied to her friend, presenting the variety of flavors.

" Can I have chocolate, please?" the little girl asked shyly.

"Of course, Lucy!" Mary said with a big smile, taking a cup and scooping three servings of ice cream. "Since you've had a very bad day, it's on the house," the woman said with a smile, looking at Mark. "Would you like some caramel too?"

"Yes, please!" Lucy replied with a shy smile.

"Okay," Mary commented sweetly, adding caramel to the ice cream and a sprinkle of colorful sprinkles, knowing how much children liked them.

Then Lucy took her daddy's hand and followed him to the bathroom while Mary continued to do her work.

"Here we are, baby girl," Mark smiled and he sat on the toilet with the lid down so it was like a chair while he faced her and started to take her soaked clothes off of her.  "Raise your hands, sweetheart."  He was just going to change everything on her.  He had brought with him an extra shirt as well as pants because at least one of the times she had wet herself, her shirt had been wet, too.

"It's alright, baby," he hugged her when he had her top off and then started to take her under top off.  He always took her clothes off in layers because he didn't want to scare her by getting her suddenly naked without her being ready for it.  "Don't be scared.  I'm going to ask Aunt Mary if she knows someone that can watch you when I'm at work for these two weeks.  I don't think I can take you with me to work, and I do have to keep my job, sweetheart."

He pulled down her soaked skirt and shook his head at how wet his baby still was.  He was starting to think that maybe diapers would be better temporarily because honestly, he wasn't sure she had only wet the four times at school.  She was just caught four times.  Sometimes, he wondered if she had wet at home, even, gotten scared, and changed her clothes and hid them afraid of being in trouble....  He wasn't sure though.  He had no real proof of that, at least not yet.

Lucy followed her dad into the bathroom, feeling extremely embarrassed about wetting herself. She was sorry for causing her dad trouble, knowing he had to leave for work early, and he had to come to take care of her. She felt guilty even though it wasn't her fault. She remained silent as her dad changed her into clean clothes. The little girl nodded when her dad mentioned finding a babysitter. Aunt Mary was nice, especially because she had managed to comfort Lucy after that awful day.

Lucy wanted to stay with her, but she had doubts about whether Aunt Mary could handle her."

Mark got her naked, and then leaving her in the special needs stall for a moment, he went out to the sinks to wet a cloth he had with him, and then he came back, and helping her, he wiped her so that she wouldn't smell bad, as if she was a baby.  She was probably too old for him to be cleaning like this, but what he saw at the moment, was not a seven year old child, but a little baby that was scared and needing some attention.

"I think we should maybe take you to see a doctor again," he told her.  "I know I took you to one when I first got you, but somehow, I think they missed something, baby.  You're having a lot of problems, even when you aren't bullied, and I'm kind of worried about you, sweetie."

He hugged her to him as he helped her slide up some panties on her legs.

"I really want you to be comfortable, and to be more confident, and that's hard when you are having wetting accidents, sweetheart."

He showed her the jeans he had for her, ones with embroidered sunflowers on the bottom front of both legs.  Then he started to slip them on her, and helped her get them all the way up and even zipped her up.  He knew he was treating her like a baby, but he couldn't stop himself.  He just felt like at the moment, she needed to know it was okay.  Then he started to pull an undershirt on over her head.

"Does it hurt when you go potty?" he  asked her as he adjusted her undershirt for her and started to tuck it in for her.

Lucy allowed her dad to help her change clothes, shivering slightly from the cold as he went to fetch something to clean her. Even though she felt quite small as her dad cared for her like a toddler, she didn't feel embarrassed.

The little girl nodded softly, feeling a bit uncomfortable when her dad mentioned seeing another doctor. She didn't like the idea of being poked and prodded by adults in white coats again. Her previous experience had left her a bit traumatized, and she didn't want to go through it again.

"Dad, I promise to be good," she reassured him. "That accident happened because that mean Antony pushed me and made me fall to the ground," she explained, trying to downplay it. Her dad helped her put on her favorite pants and finish dressing her.

"No, I don't feel any pain when I use the potty," she added sincerely. She could tell her dad was worried about her, and she wanted to reassure him."

"I know, sweetheart," he said holding her and swaying with her as he held her once again when he had her dressed.  "I know the cause of it, THIS time, baby.  And you need to know, you will never be scolded for an accident no matter if it is because someone bullied you or if you just have a problem getting to the bathroom in time, sweetheart.  Daddy is always going to be here for you, baby."

He wasn't sure what made her uncomfortable because she didn't tell him, but after he had her wet things stored and had her little hands washed, he brought her out, carrying her again, to sit her at the bar at then of where they serve ice cream.  What kid doesn't like sitting on those high stools, and waited for Mary to bring her ice cream to her.

"So, um, Mary, I do have to go in to work tomorrow.  Do you know of anyone that could watch my little one for a couple of weeks while I'm working?  I would pay for it, though maybe not as much as someone that does this often as you do know my situation, right?"

Lucy felt relieved upon hearing that her dad wouldn't scold her. After she washed her little hands, she allowed her dad to pick her up. Nestling against him, she put her thumb in her mouth as her dad carried her out of the bathroom. She settled herself on one of the big footstools she liked so much, eagerly awaiting Mary to serve the ice cream she had prepared.

"Here you go, little gourmand," Mary said, serving the ice cream to the little girl, who immediately began to eat it. "And for you? Would you like a coffee?" Mary asked as she retrieved a cup from the shelf.

"Maybe for my sister, Rose," Mary replied after a brief moment of thought. "She hasn't started college yet, so she's practically free. She adores children and is excellent at taking care of them. She babysits to help pay for her studies." she  explained as she filled her friend's cup. "I'm not sure if you have her phone number, but if you don't, I can give it to you right away," she added, taking her cellphone from her apron pocket.

"Yeah, I'd actually like one of your banana shakes, instead.  Believe it or not, I'm trying to quit coffee," Mark smiled. 

He rested a hand on little Lucy's shoulder to show her that he was still there for her.

"Rose, huh?  How many years has she babysat kids?" Mark asked as he scratched his chin with one hand.  "Has she ever had to handle traumatized kids?"

Mark wasn't sure how bad off Lucy was.  Six months it has been, and he's seen a little bit of evidence that she probably needs some counseling, but she wasn't acting like she was as bad off as he had heard they could get.

He took a sip of the banana shake.  It seemed that Maria's shakes were getting better every time he visited this place.

"Yeah, you can give me her number.  I'll talk to her tonight.  Hopefully, she'll take a last minute appointment tomorrow."

"I'm not sure if she has this kind of experience, but she worked as a babysitter for four years. All the parents who hired her were satisfied, and the children adored her," she explained, smiling at her friend. "I sent you her number on WhatsApp," she said before glancing at Lucy, who had some ice cream on her face, which made her smile. "Well, I don't even need to ask if you like it. I can see it very clearly!" she added, sharing a laugh with Mark, while Lucy continued to enjoy her ice cream.

"Well, I guess I can just talk to her.  It can't hurt, and I have to do something with Lucy tomorrow."

Mark looked at his What'sApp, and nodded seeing the number.  He wouldn't even have that app if he had not met his baby about six months ago.  He liked technology, but he was just confused and hated that there were so many social media sites and stuff to keep track of.  He normally used Zoom and Facebook, and that was it.

He wiped her little face when he noticed that she was done eating.

"So, you know daddy has to work tomorrow," he whispered to her.  "But you like Auntie Mary, don't you?"

He was trying to build up the babysitter, hoping she wouldn't panic.

Lucy looked at Mary a little shyly, she found the young woman nice but not knowing her for a lot of time the little girl was still a little wary then she hid behind her dad making Mary smile “Lucy know you that I don’t eat little girls” she said smiling and getting down to look her eyes “specially those cute like you” she said making a caress on her cheek “ah I found it! What if I showed you how I make ice cream? Rather better we will prepare it together. What do you think about?” she propose her hoping to convince her.
and can we prepare a bit for daddy?” the little girl asked Mary with a shy smile “Only he is good. Ok?” Mary said smiling at the girl who giggled doing yes with her little head “Then Mark be good or no Ice cream!...  Did you understand?” Mary said to Lucy’s father showing her forefinger with a playful tone of voice.

Mark smiled at her playful finger and nodded.

"Of course.  I'll do my work like a good boy."

He whispered to Lucy.  "So, did you like your ice cream?"

He then looked seriously to Mary, holding his baby protectively.

"Maybe I misunderstood, but did you say your sister would watch her tomorrow, or were you going to?"  He smiled to make sure he understood, but because she had given him her sister's phone number on What's Ap.

Mary told Mark that she thought of asking her sister to bring her here to the shop for a couple of hours. She assured Mark that it wouldn't be a problem for her and that her little girl would have a fun morning instead of being stuck at home. Mary added, "Of course, if you agree." 

When her dad asked Lucy if she had enjoyed the ice cream, she nodded her head enthusiastically.

"I really wouldn't mind as long as my little Lucy is getting the attention she needs so she stays out of trouble.  She's been having a hard month this month."

He smiled.

"If you do take her out of the house though, bring some extra pants and panties with her.  She's probably embarrassed, but you need to know, if you are going to have her out of the house for any length of time, that there is a chance she might not get to the bathroom in time."

He sighed.

"I should probably get her in to see a doctor, and she always has an excuse for it, but today was the fourth time she was caught wetting her pants at school, and I am a little bit worried about her."

Mary expressed, while gazing affectionately at the little girl who had just finished devouring her ice cream and let out a sigh, "Indeed, you did inform me and I hope she is better as soon as possible."

"I will inform my sister about it, but I believe it would be beneficial for you to have a detailed conversation with her," the woman suggested to her friend, extending a towel to wipe the little girl's face. "Yes, I concur, but perhaps you should take her to a pediatrician instead of a general practitioner, as I suspect her condition may require specialized attention," the girl elucidated to her friend.