LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New mommies? (Private rp between me and littlegliammy)

Mommysbabyboy

Melany looked at her daughter with a tired expression. Since her divorce from her husband, her daughters had never gotten along, which deeply worried her.

"I know, honey. But if you could try to get along with your sister, it would make me feel much more reassured," she tried to explain to her younger daughter. "I'll call you when I arrive at the hotel and every day to make sure everything is okay," she assured her daughters. "On the coffee table next to the sofa, under the telephone, you'll find the hotel's phone number where I'll be staying," she informed her daughters. "I'm asking both of you to make an effort to get along," she said, as she kissed them both on the forehead, picked up her suitcase, and headed to the waiting taxi to go to the airport.

"Okay, Carrie," Laura said to her sister as the taxi pulled away. "If we divide the tasks, I'm sure we can manage the house efficiently and have some fun too," Laura said with an optimistic smile.

"Okay, Carry," she said to her sister before glancing at the wall clock. Seeing that it was still early for dinner, she decided to work on some homework. She gathered her books and notebooks and set up a study space in the living room. By late afternoon, she had finished her homework and decided to make a sandwich for herself. She went to her sister's room and knocked on the door.

"Carry!" she called out from behind the door. "I'm preparing a sandwich. Would you like one?" she asked her sister.

"Not a problem! We can have pizza for dinner," Laura replied kindly to her sister. "I don't think you've finished your homework yet, but I can help you if you need it," Laura offered sincerely.

"I remember the topics I studied in middle school, and I had fairly good grades in high school," she said, thinking of ways to be helpful.

"As for the sleepover, I have no issues with it, as long as you're in bed by half-past eleven. I think that's a reasonable compromise," she added, speaking to her sister.

"It's that tomorrow morning, I would like to wake up early, and for that, I would appreciate some quiet so I can sleep," she explained to her sister. "But since I've granted you the sleepover, I think you could do me a favor in return. If you promise not to make any noise from that hour onward, there won't be any problems," she added kindly.

O o ok smiles shyly *still doesn’t know what’s up with her but she likes it c c could u get the spiders in the bathroom A a and do u think we can watch friendship is magic and snuggle like we used too? *smiles nervously playing with my hair*

• Haha 1

Laura gazed at her sister with a puzzled expression, not understanding the reason for her strange behavior.

"Of course, no problem!" she replied, taking a duster in her hand and heading to the bathroom to remove the cobwebs.

"All done!" Laura announced as she emerged from the bathroom and returned to her sister. When Carry asked if she could watch a children's cartoon, Laura responded with a kind smile, "Of course!"

“honestly?” asked to her sister and when the girl nodded she asked her to seat down on the sofa “I know that we are never been very close-knit and I’m very sorry for this” she said looking her eyes “I hoped that this month without mom could be the occasion for get closer and finally bury the hatchet” she explained sincerely “do you imagine how mom would be happy seeing that we get sincerely along?” Laura asked her.

"Of course," Laura said with a sweet smile, gently stroking her sister's head before rising from the sofa. "I'll ask you again. Do you need help with your homework before your friend arrives here?" She asked kindly before inviting her sister to bring her books and notebooks into the kitchen. "It would be my pleasure to assist you."

Laura smiled warmly as she hugged her sister tightly, tenderly kissing her forehead. "Okay, go get your books and notebooks," she said to her before taking a seat at the table, waiting for her. She felt an overwhelming happiness knowing that she had finally made amends with her sister, as if she could touch the sky with a finger.

"I'm here!" she exclaimed when she saw her sister enter the living room, pulling a chair closer to invite her to sit down beside her.

"Alright then," she said, heading to her room. She returned a few minutes later, holding a book. "This way, I can stay busy without disturbing you," she said gently to her sister. "When you're finished, or if you need help, I'll be right here." With that, she took a seat beside her sister, opened her book, and began to read.

I’m basically done already but if u need help I’m here *smiles happily bouncing a bit I’m just so happy to have u back I’m glad we have a whole month together too it may be scary but it’ll be really fun i promise i’ll be a really good girl hehehe

Laura smiled, happy to see her sister excited before returning to her book. She read two pages, and then her sister said that she had finished.

"Okay, let's take a look," she said, examining her sister's notebook with care. "You did well. Good girl!" Laura said, gently caressing her sister's head. "Now, let's put everything in order, okay?" She helped her sister organize her things.

"Pizza should arrive in about 15 minutes," Laura told her sister. "Would you like something to drink while we wait?" she asked while opening the fridge. "I see that we have some chinotto!" Laura said, taking the bottle and offering her sister a glass.