LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Story Plot

I've had this idea bouncing around in my brain but the odds are I'll never get the time to do it let alone finish it. So here's the basic overview. 

Male MC (23yrs old) dealt a bad hand at life and he's done well for himself all things considered. He works at a grocery store as a stocker and his favorite coworker is headed off to college. MC himself probably dropped out of high school to work full time and is a bit envious. 

Coworker (18/19yrd old) mentions how his mom is gonna be pretty lonely while he's gone. Maybe MC has also mentioned his own struggles (housing or financial or something else) and Coworker mentions the idea "Hey why don't you just move into our guest room and keep my mom company while I'm gone. It's a win-win."

Mom is a stricter woman and very stubborn. Hearing MC's struggles she all but demands MC moves in to give her someone to take care of. She expects MC to be a little rascal, potentially even delinquent. So she lays on the rules a little thick. To her surprise, MC is more than civilized. 

Babying starts slowly. Mom monitoring his hygiene (making sure he showers daily, teaching him to do his own laundry, even sitting him down and trimming his longer shaggy hair.) Maybe MC has nighttime accidents and it becomes a rule he has to sleep padded. He doesn't want to but she's been so nice so far how could he deny her? 

He gets new clothes that look a little immature. Of course, she picks out some nice church clothes for him as well. He may be 23 years old, but having someone to rely on to take care of him is a luxury he's never had. And she's been a mother hen her entire life and now her old baby is all grown up and now there's this new kid who needs her help. 

MC even starts trying to get his GED. She sets up an at home study area in the dining area with math flash cards and those cartoon phonics charts. 

During holiday Coworker comes back to visit and Mom lets him have a small party of his friends as long as MC doesn't drink or smoke anything. And she takes the night to go relax. Coworker slyly lets MC drink a beer on the couch next to one of his friends. 

She's a shy girl and MC is every bit as awkward as a young teen. But they hit it off and she doesn't seem to care when MC has to go change into his "jamies" before Mom gets back just in case so she doesn't know he's staying up past his bedtime. 

Just an MC that gets a lot of extra attention to make up for the profound lack of it he'd gotten before. A Mom not quite ready to stop babying her son and instead finds a more than willing participant. A student living out his dreams of being the "cool older brother figure" to his coworkers. 

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Got another story idea that I might not get to lol

Male MC (shocker I know). He's the youngest of his siblings who are all pretty successful in their own careers (corporate workers/entrepreneurs/expanding family). He's dreading an extended family vacation for the holidays because he feels his accomplishments don't measure up. He works from home trying to build his art career while his female roommate stays the typical "breadwinner". 

She's coming with him on the trip, of course. And his family constantly makes jokes about her being his girlfriend. Although he thinks she's just too cool to be with a "loser" like him. Unbeknownst to him, she's been dipping into a little think called hypnosis. She puts him in a trance on the airplane to keep him calm on the flight, and without him knowing, starts slipping in small conditions. 

They share a bed at the lodge because his parents didn't realize they weren't dating, but she doesn't seem to mind. 

Only for his horror, he ends up wetting the bed that night. She comforts him through changing the sheets and his clothes and her clothes. He gets flustered trying not to watch her change while still wearing his piss soaked pajamas. 

She appears in their room the next night with a package of diapers, using his shame at the accident to get him to wear one to bed, even going so far as to diaper him herself. The accidents continue until there's almost a daytime accident as well. 

Just the slow regression of a man who doesn't think he has a chance with his attractive roommate. But she's VERY interested in making him her little boy. 

This one's wouldn't be a feel good platonic story. It would definitely have the romance factor and most likely a little sexual content with a heaping dose of humiliation. Mommy kink, nursing kink, hypnosis, and all that jazz. 

I really wish I had the time to do this one. ☺️