LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Morderns - Completed Story

Chapter 53 - Lost
You may or may not be worried that Chris being missing would activate his scrotal implant. I can put your mind at rest, that can’t happen. It can only be triggered by the gps watch, which hasn’t yet been re-attached to his arm, or the fob, which has a range similar to a car remote, so no, activation can cannot happen here. Chris doesn’t know this for sure though.

What also can’t happen is Frank locate Chris on the gps, because that can only work if he is wearing the watch, which he isn’t. Chris got it back yesterday and it would have been perfect for them both in this situation, so it’s annoying that it is still in its box on the desk in Chris’ room.

It’s incredible how the last 6 months have changed Chris. 6 months ago in a situation like this he’d have been fine. He’d have just walked along, asked for directions, just sorted himself out basically. But he’d lost some of that, he didn’t have that kind of confidence now. Nor did he have any money or even a coat. As the bit of sweat on him he’d built up started to cool rapidly he was getting really cold and shaking. He was also just tremendously upset about the whole situation. How he’d ruined it again. He looked at his lovely new bike, convinced it would be a long time before he got to ride it again, maybe never. Adding to his distressed mental state, not knowing for sure the technical limitations of his implant he was also frightened that at any moment he’d receive a punishment shock, or worse a sequence of them repeatedly kicking him in the bollocks for his insubordination.

As he was standing there sobbing, shaking and clutching his groin in anticipation, the lady in the house he was standing in front of came out to him. ‘Are you okay young man?’ She asked. She took a look at what she saw in front of her. A young man, somewhere between 20 and 25, tears pouring down his face, he’s wearing an unusually large amount of safety equipment and he’s clutching at himself.

‘No, I’m lost’ he said his voice quivering. ‘Where are you trying to go?’ She said ‘I have Google Maps on my phone, I can get you directions’. ‘Home’ said Chris. ‘Can you be anymore specific?’ She said thinking he was joking. ‘What’s the address?’ At this point Chris realised, he didn’t know Frank and Brenda’s address. In the last 6 months he’d had absolutely no cause to recall it.

If you find this unbelievable, picture yourself in the middle of a 2 week vacation and wonder how you’d respond if someone asked you for the street address of your hotel. You might know where it is, but can you recall its street address? Could you make your way there from an unknown location? Or would you need to look it up on your phone?

‘Errm, It’s in Petersfield’ he said. ‘Ok, what’s the street name?’, she said. He was pretty sure it was like a bird’s name or something. ‘Maybe Swallows or something’ he said. She put “Swallows, Petersfield” in her phone. ‘Nothing’s come up’, she said. ‘Do you have a phone or anything?’. ‘No’ said Chris. ‘Ok’ she said ‘You’re freezing, come inside, bring your bike it will be safe down the side of my house’. She gestures Chris in front her and he pushes his bike through her gate. She takes one look at Chris from behind and notices he is wearing a large incontinence pad in the back of his outfit. ‘Were you with anyone when you got lost today?’ She asked hesitantly. ‘Yeah, I was with my Dad, but I turned around and he was just gone’.

At this point she knew she was dealing with a vulnerable adult (of sorts, I mean he is genuinely pretty vulnerable right now isn’t he).

Inside she gets a towel and places it on the sofa and then gestures him to sit on it. (She’s no idea how effective his pads are is she). I’ll be back in a sec, she said. After a few minutes she came back in. Chris is warming up, and settling down, but he is still bouncing his leg nervously. She tries to occupy him and find out more information she might be able to get out of him to find out where he lives.

Nice lady: ‘What’s your name dear?’
Chris: ‘Chris’

Nice lady: ‘What’s your Dad’s name?’
Chris: ‘Frank’

Nice lady: ’What’s your Mum’s name?’
Chris: Brenda

Nice lady: ‘How old are you Chris?’
Chris: ‘I’m 22, but I am 23 in May’.

Nice lady: ‘Oh you’re a bit older than I thought Chris.’
Chris: ‘Oh am I? Heh.’

Nice lady: ‘Do you have a job or go to school or anything like that?’
Chris: ‘I do home learning’

Nice lady: ‘Oh lovely, and what are you learning?’
Chris: ‘I’m a Physics and Applied Mathematics undergraduate.’

Needless to say, that came as a bit of a surprise to hear and she now didn’t know where she was. Was he making that up?

Nice lady: ‘And what are they teaching you now?’
Chris: ‘I’m doing like 4 courses this term’

Chris shuffles himself about a bit and fiddles with his crotch, ‘ooopshie’ she shouts, jumping to grab him off of her sofa. Chris is a bit shocked and jumps up, actually wetting himself in the process. ‘Oh it’s ok she says looking at the towel, I’m sorry sit down’. Realising what she’d just done, he said ‘It’s ok, I have a nappy on’. ‘I know dear’, she said softly. ‘I saw it’.

Nice lady: ‘So what courses are you doing this term?’
Chris: ‘Errm…Entropy, Equilibrium and Elasticity, Thermodynamics and Quantum Theory. Next term I’m doing more maths ones so Calculus, Set Theory and Circular and Rotational Motion’.

This lady is now totally confused at the cognitive function of this young man. On the one hand he seems like a vulnerable child, he doesn’t even know where he lives and he’s incontinent. On the other he is studying complex subjects and can at least recall their names perfectly. The human mind is a mysterious thing she thinks to herself, shaking her head in amazement.

With that she gets up and goes to the window. Chris stands and sees the Police car pull up in front of the house.

Chapter 54 - The Police
The Police were well trained and professional. They had dealt with this vulnerable young man so well, that they’d eventually convinced him he was not going to be arrested if he went with them, they were simply going to help him get home.

At the Police station they’d put him in a small but comfortable little room designed to put victims at ease as they recounted their ordeals. He was with a young policeman, not much older than himself who was asking him very similar questions to the nice lady he’d just met.

Meanwhile Frank and Brenda have been at home an hour. Frank had obviously had to declare he’d lost him. ‘How can you just loose him!?’ she shouted. ‘He just got a bit ahead of me and flew out the park’. ‘Couldn’t you have given him a little zap with that wicked bloody thing you’ve made our last two sons wear?’

She’d never been comfortable with the scrotal attachments, but she’d seen a clear use for it here. When Frank had turned up with it for Rich at the re-signing of his year 3-5 contract she’d gone apeshit about it. But with Rich, it had only ever gone off once because Frank sat on the Fob. Rich’s was also a much older model. Whilst Rich was under contract not to remove it, if he’d have wanted to remove it he could have just ripped it off quite easily. Things had moved on a lot in the last couple of years in the willy zapper department!

‘How could he run away after the lovely day we had yesterday’ said Frank. Brenda stood there pacing and thinking. ‘I don’t think he has run away. I think he’s lost’ she said. ‘What makes you say that? You know what he’s like, he’s tried to run away before’. ‘Was like’ she said. ‘I know him now, I can tell we’ve connected with him, he wouldn’t run away now, I could see the love in his eyes yesterday when he looked at me. My poor boy is lost! He doesn’t know the way.’

‘I’m going to phone the Police’ she said. ‘Don’t be bloody stupid’ said Frank. ‘You know this isn’t a real or normal situation don’t you? I know we tell ourselves his our little boy but he’s a bloody grown man. For all we know he is there right now telling them how this evil couple have held him captive for 6 months’. ‘Don’t be ridiculous’ said Brenda. ‘And if he has, then they’re just going to come here and arrest us anyway, but if he’s lost and been found or made his way there, at least I can file a report’.

She had a point, so Frank let her make the call. ‘Yes, that’s right. He’s 22, was on his bike with his dad when they got separated…a black and white cycling outfit….I know…but he’s vulnerable and not used to being out on his own…yes I’ll wait a moment’.

After a few minutes…’Oh thank god, oh thank you yes we’ll be there in a minute’. He’s there Frank! He’s there!’

—-

As Chris was busy answering the questions, the door suddenly opened and there was Brenda, tears streaming, arms out for a cuddle. He’d never been so pleased to see someone in all his life. ‘Mum!’ He yelled lovingly. He jumped out of the chair and threw his arms around her. With the sudden movement and the firm embrace he popped the seals at both ends and did a lovely satisfying poo and wee into his already soaked nappy and for the first time, it actually felt good.

Chapter 55 - Love interest

When your author first started to write this chapter it was just called “New Years Eve”, because that is where this is set. But after witnessing the events that took place that night I had to change it to reflect the main and beautiful thing that happens.

You may recall that there is an annual NYE event for “families” like Frank, Brenda and Chris. The kind of people that get into this thing deeply and can afford the time to take it on are usually pretty wealthy. As such the NYE event is in a magnificent Hall which doubles as a theatre, decorated splendidly and about 150 people were expected.

When Chris arrived he was dressed in smart tan chino’s, a blue formal shirt with sparkly bits like the night sky and and a cute little yellow dicky bow that Brenda has picked up from somewhere. Oh and of course, his harness.

They were one of the first ones there, Brenda was a senior member of this community and was one of the organisers setting up. She was busy fussing as Frank took Chris up to the bar. As Frank was waiting to get their drinks, to Chris’s absolute delight he started to unfasten the harness. He wasn’t going to have to wear it! He was so pleased he couldn’t help but turn around after it was off and say ‘Thanks Dad!’. ‘It’s ok son’ he said. ‘You don’t need it tonight’.

As Chris sat and watched the various families arrive and come in he noticed the ages of the sons and daughters varied quite a bit. Some looked much older. He was one of the younger ones. Some of the families also had multiple sons and daughters. That would be fun he thought.

With every one that came in he was looking to see two things:
1. Were any on harnesses like he had to be.
2. Did it look like they had nappies on.

He’d seen no harnesses, nappies were much more difficult to spot. However he’d definitely seen one. A girl about his age in a long thin silk dress. Her bum was definitely padded.

After 30-45 minutes the place had pretty much filled up and the pace of people arriving slowed. Chris was a bit disappointed to be honest, he didn’t really see anyone he wanted to talk to. Then, as he sipped his drink through his straw he looked up, standing in the vestibule area was a guy about his age. Lovely short brown hair with a quiff at the front. Beautifully smooth skin, a smart t-shirt and a nice pair of black jeans. And whilst that was more than enough for Chris to want to talk to this guy, the thing that really exited him….he was in a harness just like his, although minus the crotch strap lucky bugger.

Chris was fascinated to watch him as he and is parents went and sat down. Once sat he could see him scanning the room like Chris had, and Chris pretty much could tell he was feeling lonely and embarrassed that he was the only one in a harness. ‘Can I go about on my own?’ Asked Chris tentatively to Brenda. ‘Yes love, she said. ‘But stay in this area, no going in the kitchen or out by the door, it’s dangerous, ok?’. ‘Ok’ he promised.

Chris made a beeline for him and walked up to him with a big grin. The lad looked up and gave him a half smile, but he looked so sad. Chris was already so attracted to him he could feel the energy like a magnetic field around him.

‘Hi, I’m Chris’ he said. ‘Hi, I’m Jayden’. ‘Nice to meet you Jayden’. Said Chris cheerfully. ‘Hey’. was the reply. Chris was a bit disappointed at how Jayden didn’t really seem to want to chat back to him. He hoped it was the harness thing which was making Jayden look so sad and withdrawn. ‘You know I have to wear one of those silly harnesses too’ said Chris. It was, Jayden looked straight up at him with a grin. ‘Really?’ ‘Yeah, I came in it tonight, I was in it earlier but my Dad has taken it off now’. ‘Oh cool’ said Jayden ‘I wish mine would, no one else has one on’.

Chris pulled up a chair opposite him. ‘How long have you been with your Mum and Dad?’ said Chris. ‘Just over a year’ said Jayden. ‘Do you like it?’ Chris asked. Jayden thought for a moment and then said ‘You know I’ve thought about it a lot and I do, I love them. There is a lot I like, some I love, and some things I struggle with’. Chris was impressed with this answer, a thinker, like he was. ‘You know that is such a good way of putting it’ said Chris. ‘I hated it at first, but I’m quite happy to stay now’.

‘What do you like & love about it?’ asked Chris. ‘They hug me, my real Mum and Dad never really did. They tell me they love me. They make me feel special, like I’m the centre of their world.’ This was just so sweet, Chris’s heart was melting. ‘What do you not like?’ asked Chris. ‘This harness, it’s just so embarrassing, and my willy thing’. ‘Heh, I don’t like my harness or my willy thing, I’m not a fan of my bed either’ Chris replied. ‘Oh I love my bed’, said Jayden. It’s a cot actually, it’s got all my teddies in it. It’s got a roof on too so no one can get me. I am safe in there’. The cot definitely sounded better than the bed and Segufix!

Chris noticed no nappies mentioned in the love or hate and they’re pretty significant right? So he braved himself for the question, and thought he’d put it a less direct way. ‘Can I ask a private question?’, ‘Erm yeah’ said Jayden. ‘Do you use the toilet?’. Jayden looked a bit awkward and as if when he gave his answer Chris might just walk off. ‘No I don’t he said, I just go.’ Chris gave him a big smile and opened his crotch to emphasise his bulge a bit. ‘It’s fine, I’ve got a nappy on too’.

Chris desperately wanted to go off somewhere more private with him, and he was feeling brave. Without even checking with Jayden, he turned straight round to his Dad and said. ‘Excuse me sir, can Jayden and I go and play’. ‘Oh hello young man’ said Jayden’s Dad. ‘And what is your name?’. ‘I’m Chris, and Jayden and I just wanted to know if we could go and play’. ‘How old are you Chris’? Asked the man. ‘I’m 22 said Chris. 23 in May’. ‘Oh ok, Jayden’s a little older than you in years aren’t you Jayden, he’s 24, but he’s not as big and grown up as you in other ways’. With that he held out Jayden’s rein. ‘If you go off and play, you make sure you hold onto him tightly for me now won’t you’.

‘Oh yes sir. We’ll be good!’

Chapter 56 - Lets go!
Come on let’s go! Chris said to Jayden encouragingly. Jayden jumped up at the offer. ‘Let’s go find somewhere quieter and more private to chat’ said Chris.

As the walked off Chris was sure of one thing, there was no way he was going to pull on that rein, even the slightest bit. As they searched, Chris was essentially the one following Jayden around focusing on keeping the rein slack at all times. He didn’t want Jayden to think his was being dominant over him, Chris is not the dominant type at all, he’s an endless gentle guy.

They dipped their heads through a curtain next to the stage and behind it was a small area where the actors would wait to come on stage. ‘In here’ said Jayden.

Now you have to remember that whilst both Chris and Jayden are both absolutely treated like children, they are not children. They are young, handsome, testosterone filled, somewhat sexually frustrated, men in their prime. Chris didn’t want to chat, he wanted more some physical touching.

Shyly and hopefully he asked ‘do you like boys or girls?’ Jayden didn’t answer but instead looked into his eyes, lent forward, turned his head slightly and puckered his lips gently to offer and kiss. Chris shuddered with arousal and went for it. A long, beautiful, sensual kiss. They went on and on and on.

As they got more and more into it Chris put his hand on Jayden’s padded bum and pulled him towards his crotch. It would have been so much better without nappies on, but it was still wonderful to press up against him. As Chris is gyrating slightly he can feel even through both of their nappies, Jayden is pointed down, but bone hard, incredibly bone hard, it’s like he has a rock in there.

As Chris is feeling around Jayden starts to get uncomfortable and pushes Chris’s hand away. ‘I’m sorry, sorry’ said Chris fearful he’d over stepped the mark. Jayden looked quite distressed and was sort of deep breathing and holding himself, looking like he was trying to calm down. ‘It’s not you he said breathlessly as if he was in pain, it’s my Willy thing’. ‘What?’ asked Chris. ‘It hurts when I get a boner, and you’ve given me a massive boner.’ ‘Oh’ said Chris a bit confused. ‘Is it shocking you?’. ‘What? No it just hurts’. Chris was intrigued. ‘Can I see it?’ Chris asked. ‘Errm, I spose, if you want’.

Chris knelt down as Jayden undid his trousers and pulled them down. His nappy looked much different to Chris’s, it was covered in cars and planes and patterns. ‘Your nappy is cool’ said Chris, mine looks boring compared. ‘These are my favourite ones, said Jayden’. ‘Do you like your nappies?’ asked Chris. ‘Yeah I love them, that’s how I got into this in the first place’ said Jayden. ‘I wore them a lot before I met Sandra and Bob’. ‘Oh right’ said Chris, noting the first major difference between them. ‘My Mum and Dad are Frank and Brenda’ said Chris. ‘Maybe they know each other and we could see each other again’.

As Chris was talking and thinking how he could ensure he stayed in contact and not loose this wonderful guy at the end of the night like Cinderella, Jayden untapped himself. ‘You’re not going to get in trouble are you?’ said Chris. ‘Nah, I can just re-tape these, they have a landing zone. If we get caught in here it might be a different story!’

As Jayden pulled the nappy away, Chris had another unique experience in his life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have a tiny Xmas wish. Would you be able to run a parallel line of chapters, where he went to speak to the girl with the obviously padded bottom and begin love interest with her please. 

I'm just being honest, to go the Netflix disney route and make this a gay story is going to lose 99. 9% of your readership and engagement. Most people here are into girls. That's just facts. 

So abit like the Southpark Meme.... "put a chick in it" but make her straight and not lame. 

I think parents would treat a woman returning to a baby differently, and the woman would have different struggles, and procedures from the Dr. 

No torches and pitchforks required, just an honest. Request 

1 hour ago, sherlock said:

I have a tiny Xmas wish. Would you be able to run a parallel line of chapters, where he went to speak to the girl with the obviously padded bottom and begin love interest with her please. 

I'm just being honest, to go the Netflix disney route and make this a gay story is going to lose 99. 9% of your readership and engagement. Most people here are into girls. That's just facts. 

So abit like the Southpark Meme.... "put a chick in it" but make her straight and not lame. 

I think parents would treat a woman returning to a baby differently, and the woman would have different struggles, and procedures from the Dr. 

No torches and pitchforks required, just an honest. Request 

I’m sorry to disappoint you, but this has nothing to do with going the Netflix / Disney route. I am gay, so a love interest with a girl does nothing for me. 

Chris’ sexuality was declared in the very first sentence “Chris is a mature and responsible 22 year old university student, recently thrown out by his parents for being gay and looking for somewhere to live and for some people to support him.”

Thanks for joining us this far. x

• Like 1

It's well written and I love the premise and situation. And for the most part the initial statement of orientation was thro wawa, it wasny relevant to the narrative. But now it seems to approaching gutter scenes, which we all love. But unfortunately the gay direction is not appealing at all. It just seems weird you mentioned he noticed the girl, and her bum, kind of a hetero thing. And he noticed it before the boy. 

A gay interest doesn't really give any legs to the story,he will just be experiencing the same stuff as the protagonist. A straight male female set up would have contrast of situations...., just for example, a girl can hide her nappy better under a skirt, and things like not allowed to wear a bra or breast reduction. In the gay story the love interest is just a mirror to protagonist. I hope this makes sense. 

You do write really well. This universe could rival diaper dimension to be honest, the extremely tall amazon aspect I always feel unnecessary. Maybe consider writing a sequal or story in the same universe with a girl lead.

I might have to jump off point of this stort for now. But would keep an eye out for your new works. 

Chapter 57 - Access denied
Chris had never seen or imagined anything like it. At the base of Jayden’s penis was a solid metal ring. Attached to that and secured with some weird screws at the top was a metal shaft which pointed unrelentingly downward.

Between the ring and the shaft was a small gap enough for his sack to fit through but no where near enough for his balls to pass through. But they weren’t getting there anyway. Clamped around his balls and attached at the back to the ring was a tight screwed on scrotal cuff, holding his balls in place at the bottom of his sack.

At the tip was a cap, also screwed on with three screws around it. It just allowed a glimpse of the head of Jayden’s penis. Chris could just make out a metal bar coming out of the tip of the penis and through the cap of the device. It was hollow, presumably for weeing through. The same bar then exited Jayden’s penis a bit higher up at the back, in a place there isn’t normally a hole and secured again through the back of the tube. This penis was not pulling out of that tube.

With Jayden, like Chris, bursting with arousal, the whole contraption was being pushed forward aggressively and looked extremely tight on Jayden’s balls which were bright red and being thrust forward and upward. It looked extremely uncomfortable.

Chris asked a question which was stupid in hindsight. ‘Does it come off?’. ‘Well mum and dad can take it off for cleaning, but I can’t’. ‘Have you ever tried?’. ‘What do you think? I’ve tried everything over the last year to get it off’. ‘Have you ever succeeded?’ asked Chris. ‘Nope, but I’ve drawn blood enough times trying’.

Chris could see now that the device was quite marked and scratched around all the screw holes, presumably where poor Jayden had tried various tools on it over time. ‘You need a special screw driver with like a n S on it to get it off. Just can’t do it without them and if I do make some progress in cutting a grove in a screw for a regular screw driver they just spot it, replace it and punish me. By now a tear is running down his face.

‘It’s the main thing I don’t like. I’ve not touched my own penis for 11 months. I get no sensation in it at all, it’s like my cock is just a useless brick in my nappy. Even when they take it off to clean it they secure my hands at the top of the changing mat to “stop any impropriety”’.

‘Oh my god’ said Chris, feeling sorry for Jayden but also now terrified at the prospect of having to wear one himself. ‘Can you cum in it’? ‘I’ve managed to a few times. But it gets really tight and pulls like fuck when I get a boner’. ‘I can see that!’ said Chris. ‘But I guess it stops you getting horny most of the time in the first place’. ‘No, it makes you horny all the bloody time, because you can’t get relief. Sometimes after a few weeks I get a wet dream which provides some relief for a day or two’.

Jayden was still trying to calm himself, but standing there with it all out in front of Chris was just making him even harder. His penis was trying desperately to get erect, but just like every other time over the last year, other than the odd satisfying, but untouchable boner on his changing mat, it was completely unable to, instead just placing huge pressure on itself and Jayden’s poor balls.

Chris gave it a gentle and affectionate stroke. ‘I wish I could feel that said Jayden looking at the ceiling in desire.

With that the curtain swung back and Brenda was standing there with a look of absolute horror! ‘What in the name of god is going on HERE!’ She said in total disbelief. ‘GET UP!’, she said to Chris. ‘Sandra, get over here quick!’ She yelled across the hall’. Jayden started to tuck himself in. ‘Don’t move’!, said Brenda, I want your mother to see what you’re doing you filthy young man’.

I must point out here that her disgust is not because she is any way homophobic, she knows full well Chris is gay, and she hopes one day he’ll settle down with a nice man, but not now, absolutely not now. The thought of Chris being sexually active breaks the illusion for her, she is terrified of it.

Sandra comes over and gives a look of equal horror. Frank has also showed up, Chris’s harness dangling in his hands. As Sandra’s starts aggressively re-fitting Jayden’s nappy and pulling up his trousers, Frank is angrily and disappointedly securing Chris’s harness. ‘I tell you, literally every time you’re not wearing this outside the house, something untoward happens! He barked as he clicked the crotch strap into place.

Chris pulls forward hard to quickly grab Jayden for a hug before they part, but Frank forces him back with a firm pull on the rein. With that Jayden and Chris look at each other longingly as they are both dragged away on their harness to opposite sides of the hall. ‘Thank you’ Chris mouths to Jayden as they part.

___

This is the device fitted to Jayden. All photos credit @CyclicCycle on Twitter https://twitter.com/Miss_On_Top/status/1652859903860518915/photo/1
https://twitter.com/Miss_On_Top/status/1670415391170895874/photo/1
https://twitter.com/CyclicCycle/status/1664691128937984002/photo/1
https://twitter.com/CyclicCycle/status/1604145548302639105/photo/1
https://twitter.com/CyclicCycle/status/1604141418385182722/photo/1
https://twitter.com/CyclicCycle/status/1380856364654821376/photo/1
https://twitter.com/Miss_On_Top/status/1578748328199585793/photo/1
https://twitter.com/CyclicCycle/status/1380860616286560264/photo/1
https://twitter.com/CyclicCycle/status/1515866524111802370

All those look ok? Not so much when erect, if you can call it that:
https://twitter.com/CyclicCycle/status/1360581636274978816/photo/1
https://twitter.com/CyclicCycle/status/1360579560400703490/photo/1

Chapter 58 - Milk, Eggs and a loaf of Bread
It’s early May and it’s nearly Chris’s Birthday. Over the last 4 months not a lot has changed for Chris. After the incident on the bike at Christmas and then the New Years Eve party he’d not felt confident enough to ask for his watch on. He knew they weren’t going to let him out on his own for a while.

He’d thought about Jayden a lot, in fact if he didn’t have anything else occupying him he’d think about Jayden. He’d go on and on and on to Brenda and Frank about him:

‘Maybe we could meet with you and his mum’
‘We could be on our harnesses’
‘You could enforce a gap between us if you want’
‘It could be in a public place’

Brenda had gradually softened in her replies, from “No”, to “We’ll see” to “I’ll talk to his mum”, so the message was gradually getting through and Chris was encouraged by the progress.

He sat on his bed, with his gps watch in his hands rolling it threw his fingers. Today he thought - If you don’t ask you don’t get. Maybe they will let me go out. Not to see Jayden obviously, but just out. Life was feeling very claustrophobic.

He went downstairs to Frank sitting in the lounge watching rubbish on tv and said softy. ‘Dad, could I have my watch put on please?’ Frank looked over at him. ‘We’ve been wondering when you’d want that on’ he said. ‘Come on then’.

Frank opened the changing room with his RFID fob and went over to a draw, pulling out his rivet gun and secured it to Chris’ wrist. It lit up straight away and said “Press to Pair”. ‘Ok’ said Frank who’d also got the manual out, not very confident with technology is our Frank. I think we just have to press on it and wait a few seconds. Chris looked scared. ‘It’s ok’ said Frank. ‘It won’t bite’.

The watch showed a big swirling ring with “Pairing…” showing on the screen. Then, not painfully, but certainly taking Chris by surprise his scrotum went “Bomp” “Bomp”. Each time his little padded bum bounced into the air. “Paired” said the watch and then it returned to its Home Screen of the map.

When he came down stairs that afternoon Frank and Brenda were sat in the lounge waiting for him anxiously. ‘So…do you want to try that watch out son’ said Frank. ‘Oh errr, ok’ said Chris, not expecting this so quickly!

‘Your mum needs a loaf of Bread, a box of eggs and 2 pints of milk from the shop in the parade. Do you think you could get them for her?’. ‘Yes!’ said Chris. ‘Ok' said Frank, 'do you know the way?’. ‘Yes I think so’ said Chris. ‘Well not to worry I’ve plotted the root and sent it to your watch, so you can just follow it if you’re lost’. ‘Ok, cool’ said Chris turning to leave. ‘Don’t you need some money and to put some trousers on first’ said Brenda laughing. Chris of course only ever wore a nappy and t-shirt indoors. ‘Oh yeah’. ‘Here’s £10’ said Frank. 'That’s plenty for what your mum needs. Treat yourself to some Chocolate or sweets with the rest’. This surprised Chris, he’d had a little Chocolate, but never any sweets ever since he’d been there.

Outside on the drive he studied the watch. It showed a green line along the drive, turn right and then along the street. It felt so weird to be out on his own. He’d been out once in nearly a whole year on his own, that was to registration. He felt like he was driving a car without a seatbelt, no harness on whilst walking along the street felt strangely insecure.

So genuinely worried about Chris going out on his own after all this time, Frank and Brenda had hatched a cunning plan. They were going to follow him and make sure he was ok. If he turned around they’d just hide in a drive or something - darting into the bushes, Monty Python style. So as Chris was about 100 yards away they were making their way along behind him.

He walked along carefully and with trepidation, not looking where he was going but studying the blue dot move along the green line. Chris has been to this shop loads of times on foot, but he is hopeless with directions. He’s a bright lad, but this is his Achilles heal. Imagine for a moment that you’re only 90% sure where you’re going, and that if you take a wrong turn there will be someone standing in front of you who will kick you in the bollocks. Well this is basically the situation Chris is in, and he is very aware of it. One wrong move and it’s gonna hurt.

He gets to the shop, collects the items and picks himself up some minstrels as a chocolate treat. He’s worked out that he actually has enough for some more, but he doesn’t want to be greedy.

After he’s paid the money he headed out into the street with his little shopping bag and starts heading home the way he came. Frank and Brenda are comically scurrying along behind. They’ve not thought about how weird it will look when he gets home and they aren’t there, suddenly to turn up behind him….

He’s more relaxed now, starting to enjoy himself a bit more. ““Beep”” “”Beep”” What?? Think’s Chris looking at his watch in a panic “Amber Zone warning 10,9,8…”. How?? I’m going the right way! He taps the map and his blue dot has sort of drifted a bit from where he actually is, in the middle of someones garden on the otherside of the road. As he stands there it gradually drifts back to the correct place “Green zone, Ok”, the display says.

‘What’s he doing?’ say’s Brenda. ‘Not sure, quick get in here, hide!’ says Frank.

Chris sets off again but he’s not much further along the road when  ““Beep”” “”Beep””, he looks at the watch again in dismay as his blue dot just sort of caries on moving around as he is standing still.

Now at this point Frank should know what is happening, because his phone is pinging him with the same warnings. But in their hurry to get out, Frank’s phone is still on the arm of the arm chair.

3,2…Chris braces for impact. “Punch, Punch” he gets two warnings in the groin. His bottom shooting backwards. There’s nothing really wrong with the watch here. Any of us that have used gps on a phone know it will drift about in a built up area. This is Frank not understanding that and rather than just setting a radius around the house and shop - as the watch is designed to work, he’s plotted a narrow route along the road, thinking that’s the best way to do it.

Watching from behind Brenda shouts to Frank in horror. ‘I know what he’s doing…that bloody thing is shocking him! He’s not doing anything wrong bless him!. Frank! Make it stop!!!!!’. ‘Shit I haven’t got my phone on me!!’ Frank says slapping his pockets in panic.

“Punch, Punch, Punch”. Chris has now knelt down with one knee. ‘Nooo!!’ Shouts Brenda. Chris turns on hearing it and see’s Brenda running towards him, Frank following behind. She grabs hold of him, ‘I’m sorry love, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. You’re not doing anything wrong, my poor baby’. With this the watch has returned to the green zone and it stops punching him.

When Frank gets there Brenda is burning with rage. ‘Right…that’s it…enough. This stops now. I never liked the idea of this wicked device. I didn’t like it hurting Rich and I don’t like it hurting Chris, it’s cruel and it doesn’t work properly. Rich got more erroneous shocks than real ones, and poor Chris has walked less than a mile’. ‘But..’ Said Frank. ‘Don’t you but me, she said still raging. When we get in. The watch is off and going in the bloody bin and you can book an appointment with that crook of a so called doctor of yours to get that thing out of his testicles!!!. Chris love, we’ll get you out on your own without it. You’re a good boy.’

You see it may seem throughout that Frank is in charge. But when it comes down to it, Brenda is in charge. In fact, everything Frank does is for Brenda. He is absolutely devoted to her and her happiness. He has set all of this up purely for her because that is what she wanted. If she has said this is the end of this watch / gps device, then it absolutely is. It was removed in a home visit by Dr Sanchez the following Wednesday.

Chapter 59 - Happy Birthday!

Message from the Author: The original ending of the previous chapter didn’t end like that, it was far more brutal and here there were two Chastity chapters, on popular request from readers. Chris went back to Dr Sanchez, not to have his willy zapper removed, but to have one of those brutal chastity devices fitted. But these have been deleted, because they are wrong.

That isn’t where we have built up to is it? Brenda, and possibly even Frank would not want to inflict more pain and discomfort on him now. We’ve had the difficulties, we’ve had the humiliation, we’ve had the anger, the frustration and the pain. But now things are turning beautiful between them, let’s not spoil that.

You see as I’ve spent hours writing this I have become incredibly fond of Chris, and Brenda and even to some extent Frank. Writing the Christmas chapter I genuinely had tears rolling down my face.

I don’t want more pain, I just what the best for this lovely young man. So as we enter the closing chapters of this story, that dear reader is where we are going. This is about to become a beautiful love story about 4 people. Yes that’s right, 4.

And for you chastity lovers, don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten you, there’s a little something for you.

‘Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, haaaapppy Birthday day dear Chrrrrisss, Happy Birthday to yooooooou’. Sung Frank and Brenda as that beamed into his room on a Beautiful May Day to get him up. May the 9th actually. Chris’s 23rd Birthday.

‘Come on let’s get you up’ she said joyfully, we’ve got a busy day today, we have to be out in an hour’. ‘Oh cool where are we going?’ Asked Chris. ‘It’s a surprise’ she said.

Once up, fed and showered, Chris was laying on his changing mat, legs in the air waiting for his nappy to be put on. As she was unfurling it and giving it a ruffle she said. ‘We’re going up to the science museum in London today’ with a bring grin, so pleased with herself. ‘Oh cool, always wanted to go there’ said Chris. ‘And someone you like is going to be coming with us’, she said with another big proud grin.

‘Jayden!?’ Shouted Chris. ‘Yes, Jayden and his mum and dad are going to meet us on the train and spend the day there with us’. In this moment Chris felt like his heart was going to explode. He couldn’t possibly have a better Birthday present than this. To finally, after 5 months, see again the boy who had melted his heart and he’s thought about every single day since.

Chris went down to the door waiting for his harness to be put on. ‘You don’t have to wear that today if you don’t want to’. Said Frank. ‘Your mum thinks you’re ready to go out without it, you just hold our hand’. Chris thought for a minute. ‘Will Jayden be wearing his?’ He said. ‘I don’t know son’ said Frank. ‘Because if we think he’s going to have to wear his I want to wear mine’. ‘I honestly don’t know’ said Frank. ‘That’s up to his mum and dad’. Chris thought some more and concluded it was likely Jayden would be in his. He never in a million years thought he’d say this. ‘I want to wear mine, I don’t feel safe going all the way to London without it’. He said. ‘Ok’ said Frank. ‘But once it’s on it’s on, I’m not taking it on and off all day’. ‘That’s cool’ said Chris casually, ‘Buckle me up’.

When they got to the station, Sandra, Jayden’s mum had text Brenda to say they were in the last coach, so they headed to the far end of the platform. Chris was so excited he could burst.

As the train arrived and the first 11 coaches rolled past, it felt like a million. As the last carriage rolled to a stop in front of them, he was looking in the windows for Jayden whilst they waited for the doors to open.

As the door opened Chris bolted in there so fast he nearly tore Frank’s arm off, but as he looked down the carriage he could not see Jayden at all. They made their way down the carriage. Chris looking frantically and starting to panic at the potential disappointment. As he passed by ‘Hello there’ cried Bob, Jayden’s dad. ‘Oh where’s Jayden said Chris’, forgetting himself and being a little rude. ‘He’s really not been all that well this last week’ said Bob. ‘We’ve just had what Sandra and I call a “Nap-splosion”, she’s just in the loo sorting him out now’. And he pointed to the big disabled loo in the carriage with the revolving door.

Chris sat down and started at the door. The train was already well underway before the light flashed on the door and it began to open, gradually revealing Jayden and his mum standing there.

Chris could barely breathe at the sight of him. He looked a little different, his hair was a little longer, it looked nice - floppier. He was less formally dressed too, in a nice pair of blue jeans shorts (jorts I believe they’re called - kids today…) and a nice pink t-shirt. Oh and yes, his walking hardness and reins.

Chris went to leap up, but Frank grabbed hold of him instinctively and pulled him back down. ‘Easy now’ he said gently. As Jayden came over he knelt down to Chris and gave him a hug as he sat. The feel of Jayden’s gentle soft arms on him made Chris’s entire body buzz with sexual energy. After about 10 seconds Jayden’s mum pulled on his harness to pull him off. ‘Come on you, sit down’, she said.

In these ridiculous trains we have in the UK the seating is 6 and 2, yet the carriages are no where near wide enough for this. This isn’t a plot device, this is the reality of South Western Railway and its long suffering travellers. With the two dads sat facing each other by the window, the two mums in the middle facing each other, Chris and Jayden were perched on the end. The only thing stopping Chris from falling off was Frank holding on to him.

Now those two chatted the entire way, and unless I looked away for a second I did not see those two hands come apart as they were chatting, the entire way.

Chapter 60 - Yin and Yang
During that journey Chris learnt a lot about Jayden, both how they’re different and how they are the same, some of the things surprised Chris.

So we already pretty much know how they are the same. They’re both “sons” in this community, they both met their “parents” through online Ads. They’re both treated like they are children. They both wear nappies (and use them). They both go out in walking harnesses, etc. If it wasn’t for these similarities, they may never have met.

We also know some of the ways they are different. Jayden sleeps in a cot not a restraint bed and he has a chastity device fitted 24/7, which he is unable to remove. But Chris also learnt other interesting ways in which they are different.

Jayden knew that he was going to be treated this way before he even showed up at Sandra and Bob’s. This is why he went there. In fact on the day he turned up he was already wearing a nappy. He’d worn and enjoyed nappies as a fetish long before he met Sandra and Bob. On the day they “interviewed” him he’d been asked to do a demonstration wee and poo and he had performed impeccably.

He’s not under any kind of contract like Chris. He’s technically able to leave at any time, he just chooses to stay, but if he stays he has to follow their rules.

He’s not had any kind of procedure done, he doesn’t like to admit it but he deliberately wets and messes himself. Nor have Sandra or Bob ever locked the loos or insisted that he use a nappy, he just does because he prefers it and they’re happy to change him.

So to Chris’s amazement, and perhaps a little disappointment, as much as they appear the same, they are actually quite different. Jayden is, or at least was far more willing.

Conversely, Jayden is a little upset for Chris when he tells him about his procedure and how he can currently not control himself. He’s pretty horrified at the restraint bed too. After his reaction to these Chris thought it best to not even mention the Willy zapper, especially as that gone now anyway.

So why then did Jayden not leave if he hated this thing on his Willy so much? Yin and Yang he said. Rough with smooth, give and take. I get a lot of what I want, I have to give them what they want, and they want me to wear it.

Chris and Jayden and even their parents had a fantastic day at the Science museum. Chris and Jayden held hands the entire time, only letting go when they were taken in turn by their mums to be changed in the loo.

I recall one extremely sweet moment, where they were both trying to eat their little packed lunches with one hand, because they did not want to let go of each other. So incredibly sweet to watch. What beautiful souls these two young men are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dueyboy changed the title to The Morderns - Up to Chapter 60 (updated 8 Dec 23)

Chapter 61 - 11 months later
I don’t document almost all of the next year of Chris’s life with Brenda and Frank. In terms of daily life some things have changed, but most practical things have stayed resolutely the same. There’s a lot of routine, not many unique experiences to document, each day is largely the same as the day before it.

Chris is now on solid food. He’s eating in the high chair still, but his arms are free and he can feed himself normal food with a knife and fork, all nicely cut up by Brenda of course. He’s still in the Segufix at night, but he’s got his arm time. It is set no looser or less restrictive than it was on day one. Of course he’s still in nappies 24/7, unless he has a reversal, it has to be that way.

He is now allowed out on this own his own as long as he is back by certain times and they’re just tracking him with “Find My” on his iPhone. So they know where he is if he gets lost and they can message and call him to keep an eye on him and make sure he is ok. It’s a system built on trust, rather than physical enforcement. He rarely does go out on his own though, he doesn’t really have cause too. He usually just goes for a walk around the block or to the park and back for some fresh air. He’s been out on his bike a few times, but he doesn’t really go much further than around the block on that either as he doesn’t want to get lost again.

When he goes out with them, he’s on the harness, because that’s what they want. Frank has been noticeably less grabby with it. A tug is now quite rare, it’s more a little pulling pressure to let him know they’re moving on now. Though Frank still stops dead sometimes, without Chris realising, he doesn’t mean it.

Chis is still remote learning. He had the opportunity to attend in person offered him by Frank and Brenda, but he didn’t think he could do it. He couldn’t face the prospect of messing himself in front of his friends, that’s if they even still remembered who he was. He didn’t want to have to try and explain something to them to account for where he’d been and why he’d been ignoring them for nearly 2 years.

A couple of really major things have changed tough. The relationship between Chris, Frank and Brenda is no longer one of discipline and punishment, but one of increasing affection, love, respect and trust. He knows what they want from him and he gives it to them. In return they shower him with affection and kindness. The trust that has built up between them has changed everything, and he has never felt so happy and comfortable in his life.

The second and for Chris equally important change has been that he has been seeing Jayden almost every week, except when his parents took him on Holiday. I wonder why Frank and Brenda never go on holiday….

Jayden and his mum go swimming with them on Tuesday and they often play a little badminton afterwards, though playing fast moving racket sports can be a challenge when you’re in a nappy and doubly incontinent as Chris found on several occasions. They also fairly regularly come round in the week too for playdates, and Auntie Sandra, as Chris is to refer to her, is now Chris’s primary babysitter when Brenda and Frank need to go out by themselves. Uncle Pete has still never been seen again by anyone in the community. Chris does feel a bit bad about that - poor guy.

Chapter 62 - Play date

Jayden has been to their house several times, although they’ve never been allowed upstairs    together on their own. Today though, Brenda and Sandra have let them. ‘Remember you’re on camera’ said Brenda. ‘I don’t want any funny business under my roof’ said Frank.

When they got upstairs Chris proudly started to show Jayden his amazing room and Jayden was duly impressed with it. ‘My room is nothing like this’ he said. ‘In fact our house is nothing like this, you’re really lucky with that’. ‘I know said Chris, it is beautiful’. Jayden was mostly interested in all the lego models around the room, so Chris spent quite a lot of time showing them to him. Whenever Jayden stood close to Chris it was like he had a magnetic charge. Chris could feel the attractive energy busing down that size of his body.

After some time playing with the lego they sat on Chris’s bed and Jayden put his hand on Chris’s leg, that felt amazing, so Chris did the same to him. They sat there for a minute in silence before Jayden said. ‘I love spending time with you Chris, you’re the best friend I’ve ever had’ a tear rolling down his cheek as he spoke. Chris swallowed the lump in his throat turned his head towards Jayden for what would be a long and beautiful kiss. The moment was only broken when poor Jayden could take the discomfort in his nappy anymore. The physical attraction causing a boner so hard and for so long, it was agony and his eyes were now running from the pain.

Chris went to grab it, to try and help. ‘Don’t he said, don’t touch it, it’s too painful’. Chris backed off and started to get upset. He did not like to see Jayden in pain or discomfort one bit. ‘Don’t worry, it’s fine’ said Jayden. ‘It’s not fine though is it, it ruins something so beautiful. Just because your body is responding to liking me it hurts you. That is meaner than anything Frank and Brenda have ever done to me’.

‘Please don’t touch it’ said Jayden’ clearly in quite some distress. ‘Can I see it again?’ asked Chris curiously. ‘No, we’ll get in trouble and they might not let us see each other again’ said Jayden. ‘It’s ok, if we go over to the window we’re behind the camera and we can hear them come upstairs, they’re really creaky in this house.

Slowly they made their way over to the window, and Chris helped Jayden down with his shorts. He was wearing a cute nappy with boats on which also had a landing zone, so unlike Chris’s it can be untapped and re-tapped without being noticeable. They gently untapped it not making too much noise and like before this evil looking contraption is revealed.

In the better light than on the NYE party Chris can see more clearly just how much pressure it is applying to Jayden’s penis to prevent it from becoming erect. It seemed that the majority of the resistive force was applied to his balls. His ball sack was so tight that it looked like it was going to tear. ‘I can’t believe this Jayden’ Chris said softly with a tear coming down his face’. ‘Why do you let them do this to you’. ‘Why do you let them strap you in that mean bed every night Chris, it’s the yin and yang isn’t it’. ‘But this looks agony’ said Chris. ‘It’s not normally this bad or this long’ said Jayden. ‘It’s just because it likes you so much’ he said with a sweet smile.

After a few minutes Jayden’s attempted erection started to go down and Chris could see the pressure gradually releasing. Flaccid it didn’t look as bad, and Jayden assured him it didn’t hurt. It was only when he was aroused it would try so resolutely to stop him getting any pleasure.

Chapter 63 - Can I help?
Then they hear a creak on the stairs, in a mad panic they quickly re-tape Jayden’s nappy and yank his shorts up. As Chris is at home, he didn’t have any shorts on, which meant his nappy and the degree to which he had wet it was on view for everyone, including Jayden, to see. Despite knowing that Jayden was also wearing on, he still felt embarrassment at having his wetness indicator so visible. He’d have much rather it wasn’t so on show.

Jayden’s mum walks into the room and they both nonchalantly look out of the window pretending they’re watching the birds in the garden or something. ‘Sorry to disturb you both’ she says. ‘But I need to check Jayden’. ‘Oh ok’ said Chris. She goes over to Jayden and pulls down his shorts, giving his nappy a good feel and inspect.

‘Ok, let’s change you’ she says. Without even thinking, Chris blurts out. ‘Can I help?’ She looks at him, his sweet little pleading eyes. ‘I suppose so, if you want. It is only No.1. Is that ok Jayden’. ‘Yeah don’t mind’ said Jayden, pretending he wasn’t bothered, even though he loved the idea.

They head to Chris’s changing room, and Sandra opens the door using the fob that Brenda has given her. Jayden hops straight on the change table. ‘This is a cool changing room you have Chris, it’s better than ours isn’t it mum’ he said. ‘Yes it’s very nice isn’t it’ said Sandra.

‘Ok Chris’ said Sandra. ‘I doubt you’ve ever done this before. But we need to pull these tapes, can you help me?’ With that they both remove all 4 tapes and Sandra pulls the nappy down. ‘You can hook his legs up there’ said Chris pointing to the hoist. ‘Oh it’s ok’ said Sandra. ‘We’ve got our own way’. Jayden lifted his bottom and Sandra pulled out the wet nappy.

Jayden is now laying flat on his back, his entire bottom half naked. ‘Ok next we need to wipe him down’ says Sandra passing Chris a wet wipe. Chris starts to gradually wipe Jayden. It’s a bit difficult to know where to wipe as much of his penis is inaccessible, so he does around it and then starts to do his balls and up into his bottom. Chris’ hormones are on 100%, he is enormously turned on by this experience and bone hard in his own nappy (pointed down of course).

As Chris gently cleans him once again Jayden’s penis starts to harden. Jayden shuffles on the change table as if to brace himself for what is to come. Chris watches as he starts to see Jayden’s penis move upwards. As it does of course the bend in it is completely maintained by the tube. At this angle he can really see the bolt pierced through the head holding it in the tube.

The device starts to lift Jayden’s balls up again, until they are now almost pointing straight up in the air. Everything continues to move up until Jayden’s balls can be pulled no more and his ball sack is pulled solidly tight again. Jayden is doing deep breaths up the other end of the table to manage the discomfort. ‘Sorry’ Chris said to him softly. ‘I didn’t mean to do that’. Sandra just carries on with the change process, now ruffling one of Chris’s far less designer Tena nappies ready for Jayden.

One thing Chris noticed was actually useful about Jayden’s willy device was that it was not necessary to wait for him to soften before taping him up. Everything was already pointed down where it needed to be. Chris had, had many an embarrassing experience where he’d gotten aroused and Brenda would have to stand around and wait for him to soften up, so she could point him down.

Once Sandra had finished taping, she said ‘Ok, all done, sit up for me’. Jayden sat up slowly, saying ‘Ahh, ah’ a couple of times, clearly still in a lot of pain and discomfort. Without thinking, Chris’s anger and emotions got the better of him. ‘I don’t like that thing on his willy, it hurts him and it’s mean’. Once he’d said it, he immediately    regretted it and wished he hadn’t said anything, it had just sort of come out.

‘I don’t like it either Chris’ said Sandra calmly. ‘But its only uncomfortable when he can’t control his dirty mind. Isn’t that right Jayden’. ‘Yes mum’ said Jayden. ‘So what do we need to do Jayden?’ she asked. ‘Just think about normal things and not horrible dirty sexual things’ said Jayden as if this was a scripted scene. ‘That’s right’ said Sandra. ‘It’s only painful, if you choose for it to be painful, you’re in control’.

Chapter 64 - The Beach
Car packed, lunches made, everyone Sun creamed up in advance, we’re ready to head off for a day at the beach. Early May has already rolled around. In some ways Chris’s almost 2 years at the Morden’s has felt like a lifetime, in other ways it’s gone in the blink of an eye.

Today Frank, Brenda and Chris are going to the beach with Sandra, Bob and Jayden. It’s been in the diary for months and Chris has been really looking forward to it. This being the UK though it was only going to happen if the weather played nicely, so for the last 2 weeks Chris has been studying the weather forecast intensely. Fortunately for him, the almost impossible has happened and a nice day has arrived on a day with an outdoor event planned!

Chris has on just a rash vest (a t-shirt designed for wearing in the water) and a pair of Jeans sorts, “Jorts”. Brenda had brought them for him after Chris went on and on about how nice Jayden’s had looked when they went to the Science museum last year.

They’d arrived before Jayden and family, so headed out on their own to get a good spot. Thankfully it was a week day, so it wasn’t too bad. On a sunny weekend the beaches in the UK can get packed solid. Chris is on his harness of course, rules being that when he’s with them he’s on it.

Frank has brought almost everything they own with them it would seem. 2 deck chairs, Chris will have to sit on a towel, no deck chair for him, the cooler full of food, beach matts a wind break…It’s as if they are setting up camp for a week.

Just as Frank is finishing off setting up the wind break, Jayden pops his head around the with a big cheesy grin. He’s been pulling Bob down the beach like a dog on a lead to get to them. ‘Moooorning!’ he shouts at them. ‘Morning sweet pie’ said Brenda. ‘Good morning young sir’ said Frank. Chris just got up and went straight for a hug.

After some setup and sun scream top ups Sandra and Brenda start preparing them for the Beach. Shielded from view Sandra removes all of Jayden’s clothes before putting him in some speedo’s and then putting his harness back on over his bare chest.

Brenda is taking a different approach. Obviously poor Chris can’t have a day not in his nappy because he make a mess. I don’t think many people know this, but adult swim nappies are only for poo, they don’t do wee at all, in a swimming pool a bit of wee doesn’t really matter. On the beach though, sitting on your towel or even on the sand where other people are walking, it does matter really. ‘Are you going to be in the sea, the sand or hear with us’ she said to Chris. ‘Ermm, I dunno I guess here to start with’. ‘Ok’she said, ‘Just stay in your regular nappy for now’.

She removes Chris’s harness ‘You don’t need that today, we’re just here. Before you go out to the see or the water, look back to remind yourself what our spot looks like and don’t go too far’. With that Chris is now just in a nappy and his rash vest.

He walks over to find Jayden and is really surprised to see him a) not wearing a nappy and b) still on his harness. How were they going to go in the sea? Not only that, but Bob has looped the end of Jayden’s harness around the leg of his chair so Jayden only has about 1.5 meters of movement at ground level, when he’s stood up it’s way less than that.

Jayden looks enormously well hung in his speedos and whilst he isn’t badly hung, a lot of it is his Chasity device, because of course it comes out and down, it won’t quite lay flat.

Chris decides he’ll have to stay with Jayden as he can’t come to him, so they sit where they are and start to build a sand castle together, with their buckets and spades. It’s a little awkward to be honest. Jayden can’t quite get out far enough to reach. He’s sort of stuck inside the windbreak area with the towels, etc. In fact he can only just get off of his towel if he comes out bum first. His reins running back over the top of his head.

It annoys Chris a bit, Jayden is obviously frustrated and a bit embarrassed about it and it’s spoiling their time together. After about an hour, Chris says to Bob. ‘Can we go down to the water?’ ‘Are you going to hold on to Jayden for me then?’ Says Bob. ‘Yes of course’ says Chris. Now we know he hates holding Jayden’s reins, but they know each other much better now and Jayden know’s Chris doesn’t like it and won’t pull on him.

‘I’m going down to the water mum’ says Chris. ‘Oh, do you want your swim nappy on’. Oh what a palaver that is going to be thought Chris. More faffing about. ‘No, it’s ok’ he said. ‘Ok said Brenda, but only go up to your knees, if you get that wet with sea water you won’t like what happens next!’

Chapter 65 - Life choices

The sight of a 23, almost 24 year old guy, walking down the beach in a t-shirt and nappy, holding on to a 26 year old guy in normal speedos but in a walking harness was certainly strange. Yes, people were looking. Yes some people had packed up and moved away. But did Chris or Jayden think about this for a moment? No they did not. They just focused on what was important to them. Having fun and being together.

Even playing in the water together was a bit annoying with Jayden on his harness and Chris only able to go up to his knees. Chris just wanted to drop the harness, but he knew if he did that would be the immediate end of their time in the water. After about 30 minutes of splashing about they sat down together on the sand so that the lapping water just came up to their feet.

Like before Jayden put his hand on Chris’s leg, sending a tingling feeling through Chris’s body. Chris didn’t care what the “parents” thought, he lent over and gave Jayden a beautiful and sensual kiss on the lips. As he did, his heart was thumping in his chest.

Jayden pulls away a little before Chris is ready. He’s getting hard. Chris is hard, but it’s not possible to tell through his nappy as he is fairly comfortably held down by it. Jayden’s cage is now really obviously sitting on top of his legs in his speedo. ‘It’s so much more painful when I don’t have the nappy holding everything together’ Jayden said taking deep breaths to cope.

‘I absolutely hate this’ said Chris. Every time we have a beautiful moment together, that wicked thing spoils it for us. How could any one, or anything want to prevent us from enjoying each other. I so wish you didn’t have it on’. ‘It’s ok’ said Jayden. ’No, it’s not ok Jayden’ said Chris. ‘You need to talk to them about it, it’s too much they shouldn’t do this to you’.

‘It’s ok, because it’s going to be over soon Chris’ said Jayden. ‘What?’ Said Chris confused. ‘I’ve decided I’m going to leave mum and dad, Sandra and Bob’. ‘Oh’ said Chris. He’d not meant for Jayden to take it that far. ‘I didn’t mean for you to leave’ Said Chris surprised and in a bit of a panic. ‘I thought you were happy overall, I thought you liked how things are? It was just the willy lock thing you didn’t like and we’re getting to see each other a lot’.

‘I do like it’ he said. ‘But I’ve done it’. ‘The experiences are just not unique anymore. I’ve lived out my fantasies, I enjoyed most of it, hated some of it, but either way it’s done. I stay it’s just more of the same, year after year. Just think about it, you had all these experiences early on, but in the last year, what’s been different, what’s notable? If someone were to write a book on your life they’d probably not bother to even cover the last year’.

Chris thought about it and realised he was right. Over the last year nothing particularly new or interesting had happened to him. It was just more of the same, very much a routine.

‘I want something new’ said Jayden. ‘I want to drive a car, I want to own a house, I want to go out when I want to, I want to go on holiday, I want a boyfriend…….I want you’. As Jayden spoke Chris looked deeply into into his eyes.

‘You want me to be your boyfriend, but like…normally?’ Said Chris gently. ‘Yes I do. I want to be with you without someone telling me I can’t do “funny business”. I want to love you without that causing pain and discomfort in my willy. I have thought it through. On your contract expiry day in a couple of weeks, I will  be standing outside the front of your house, and if you want me, then I hope more than anything in the world I see you walk out and greet me. Free of all this, like a normal guy’.

‘But I’d still need a nappy on at that point, until I get my reversal’ said Chris shyly. ‘Oh I don’t give a damn about that. I don’t care if you’re still in nappies your whole life, I’m going to keep wearing them, though maybe not all the time like now. They are the coolest bit. I mean free of the control, free to do what you want, when you want, with whoever you want. To live new experiences, to grow your mind, to grow……up’.

___

When Chris got home that day his head was spinning with thoughts and counter thoughts. He hadn’t really thought about his contract re-signing. What was he going to do? If anything he’d just thought he’d re-sign it and carry on. The alternative, going back into the real world, just seemed so daunting now after having spent 2 years so closely supervised and looked after. More than anything he didn’t want to hurt Frank and Brenda. After everything they’d done to him, especially in the early stages, he loved them dearly now and he knew they loved him back.

He couldn’t imagine not having them there every day. Not being changed by Brenda throughout the day. Not having them to talk to, not having his nice room and living in their lovely house. He felt like he belonged there.

But pulling in the other direction was Jayden. If he didn’t leave then it was unlikely he’d ever see him again, that Jayden would move on. That ultimately is what made Chris decide he would not re-sign. He would leave and he would go and be Jayden’s boyfriend. There was more of a long term future in that option than just staying where he was. He would not just repeat the same thing day after day for another 3 years. He would grow up, he would experience new things and move on to the next phases of his life.

He’d had a unique opportunity few of us will ever have, to re-live a part of his childhood and though he never intended to originally, he’d ultimately enjoyed it and felt a better person for having gone through it.

Chapter 66 - Contract day
When Brenda got him up on this important day she was not herself. She knew Chris so well by now, she knew what was going to happen. Sandra had already told her that Jayden had left a week ago and Chris had not been himself, she knew, like mums always know. She knew he was going to leave.

When she changed Chris that morning she had a lump in her throat, would this be the last time?

After he was freshly changed Frank called family meeting in the dinning room. Frank was on one side of the table, Brenda and Chris on the other.

Frank placed a large envelope on the table and began to open it removing some of the papers. ‘A big decision day for you today Chris. You get to decide whether you would like to stay here and do this for another three years, or leave us and go out into the world on your own’. Chris nodded gently.

‘Do you know what you want to do?’ Asked Frank. Brenda already had a tear rolling down her cheek. ‘I do’ he said, but as he tried to say more the emotion over came him and he immediately started to cry. Brenda was now also loosing her composure. Frank looked down at the table sadly and regretfully.

‘And what is that decision Chris, what do you want want to do?’ Asked Frank softly. ‘I’ve had an amazing time here, and I love you both so much, but I need to move on with my life dad’. He said just about holding himself together.

Brenda nodded, and smiled at him, ‘I know Chris, I figured it out, it wasn’t hard, and I also think I know you have someone waiting for you on the outside to live that next phase of your life. I would love you to live here with us for another 3 or even 1 year, but because I love you so much, I want you to be happy and so I think you should go and be with Jayden if that is what your heart is telling you to do’.

Frank needs a tissue, he’s off now. He may come across tough, but he’s a teddybear on the inside. Trying to look official, but breaking apart inside he says. ‘You know you’re always welcome here Chris, anytime as an adult child or as an adult. Please stay in touch, don’t let us loose you’. ‘You don’t even have to go today if you don’t want to, or need time to sort yourself out. You can stay in the spare room, or even your room if you want.

This all felt so strange and so final, but at the same time the fact he was still welcome here was of enormous comfort. ‘Thank you so much both of you. I love you too’ said Chris tears streaming down his face.

Frank passed him some papers and said. ‘Here’s your exit paperwork. You just sign here’. Chris looked at a page full of numbers, with a total at the end of -£100,000. ‘What?’ Said Chris in shock thinking he owed £100,000. ‘No silly’ said Frank. ‘We’re giving you £100,000 Chris. To make a start in life. We don’t need the money, trust me, we’ll be alright’. ‘You don’t need to do that’ said Chris. ‘I know’ said Frank. ‘But we want to. It was a tough start, but over the last two years you’ve brought us so much pleasure, it is the least we could do’.

‘Here is a voucher for Dr Sanchez’ just call him and he will do a front and back reversal, he’s now offering both. We’ll supply you with nappies until you’re fully continent again’. ‘Thank you’ said Chris ‘You know I love you both so much Mum and Dad..can I still call you that?’. ‘Of course’ said Frank. ‘We’ll always be here for you, like any parent, we’ll always be Mum and Dad’.

Brenda finally manages to speak above her emotions. ‘And until you see Dr Sanchez, or in fact anytime you want a nappy on or a nappy change, you can always come here and I’ll do it for you’. ‘Thanks mum’ Chris said leaning over for a hug.

Frank looked at him and pulled his arm toward him across the table. ‘You know your Mum and I will probably do this again’. He said seriously. ‘We’ll get a new son. It’s what we do, it’s what we love, it’s who we are. But I want you to know that doesn’t mean we love our previous sons any less’.

‘Oh’ said Frank. ‘One last thing’. He pushed a key across the table. ‘You can stay in this apartment for as long as you want. You’re of course not obliged to, but you need somewhere to go today if you’re not going to stay here. You just return the key to me when you don’t need it anymore, if that’s in 1 year or 10 I don’t care’. Chris took the key in amazement and started to cry with emotion all over again. ‘It’s nothing too special’ said Frank. ‘But it’s comfortable, furnished and easily big enough for 2’. ‘Thank you Dad, Mum” he said sobbing. ‘If only my birth parents had been as good to me as you’. He said.

‘Right!’ Said Frank in his typical way. I think you better give us a hug and make your way out to the front, because there’s been a young man hiding in my hedge all morning and I’d like you to ask him what he’s doing there please’.

___

So Chris left that day, he met Jayden on the drive, where they hugged each other for what felt like forever. ‘I knew you’d come out to me’ said Jayden. ‘I knew you’d be here’ said Chris.

THE END

Chapter 67 - Epilogue
Chris still visits for Sunday lunch every week. Not in his high chair, but at the table, Brenda still cuts it all up for him though.

Chris and Jayden have since moved to their own home, not far from the Morden’s. They enjoy travelling and have been on many holidays together, their first in Barcelona, where they had the most magical time and realised they’d be together for the rest of their lives.

Chris went on to achieve a Phd in Physics and Applied Mathmatics and become Dr Christopher Stephen Applegate (his full real name). He is currently a senior research fellow at the University of Surrey.

Chris still has his bike and he and Jayden regularly go for rides together at the weekends. He’s since bought himself a more discrete outfit.

Frank and Brenda are yet to take on any more sons.

Chris never went to see Dr Sanchez for his reversal. He has since managed to regain more control over his bum naturally over time, he’s not bothered about wetting himself anymore. Both he and Jayden remain in nappies 24/7.

• Like 2
  • Dueyboy changed the title to The Morderns - Completed Story

This doesn't make any sense. Why did you nuke the story? Why did you jump a whole year....., a whole year of his trist with the other boy? And he naturally started to get more control of his pooping, with an implant still in, that prevents control. 

I just hope my critique didn't kill your flow. It wasn't my intention. 

Well...., the moderns will soon have an empty nest again. Are you writing a sequel? 

Your start of the story had good pace, try and do the same thing at the end