LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thick Diaper

With cloth diapers it is much thicker and better

@diaper Richard    I’m not a fan of cloth diapers but I do have to agree with @Little BabyDoll Christine putting on multiple diapers is a waste of money.  When you can buy cloth diapers and get a thicker diaper that way.

Here is a site that is Run by a Daily Diapers Member who creates really thick cloth diapers.

https://www.waddlebutt.fun/gallery/

@Ferix is his name on here.

5 hours ago, diaper Richard said:

Who else wears multiple diapers? I like wearing multiple diapers, the thicker the better it makes me waddle 😁🤪🤪

20231025_182421.jpg

Looking good buddy. I like those diapers on you.

• Like 1

The actuall fabric used to make the diapers was not given e.g. gauze, bird'sey, twill, only the print, which is of no concern to me as what is what is used

The original diaper was not a baby diaper, but one created for a 5 year old girl who was a bedwetter and designed for long-term use to about 9 or 10 years old

Here is the album describing the creation of the BabyDoll. the size should be discernible from that. The thickness, however would not. I envisioned two in the beginning, in terms of layers, the lightweight would be 3 and the heavyweight would be for. As can be seen the basic diaper is a T shaped unit that can be paired with another sucn. I gave up on the lightweightn. If desired, two could be sewn together to make a "full BabyDoll". The size as shown would be medium but if you look at the album above, each "Lalf BabyDoll" is made to vull enclose the waist and the center comes fully between the legs to attach at the waist. The "Full BabyDoll" is just two of those, the inner one going from front to back and the outer layer from back to front and punned in front (You can reverse them and pin in the back) this keeps an evaul thickness of materiall throughout the diaper, A soaker is NOT used between the legs as it would keep the urine, which is caustic in that delicate area longer. So, let's say that each "half Babydoll" was 4 layers theick,  then the "Full Babydoll" would be 8, This promotes even wicking of wetness away from the crotch, what soaked through the crotch would meet the inside of the rubber panty and spread along the outside and body heat would make more wick outward

Gould you do away with the "butt" thing? That is a sexula reference that is inappropriate to infants and children and destroys some of the authenticity and would have not been uaed during the golden age of cloth diapers for being to crude to use with children - especially little girls, with whome diapers were used more than boys

12 hours ago, diaper Richard said:

Who else wears multiple diapers? I like wearing multiple diapers, the thicker the better it makes me waddle 😁🤪🤪

20231025_182421.jpg

I love the feeling of a really thick diaper between my legs.  I just think that double diapering with disposable diapers is a waste of money.  I'd rather use boosters inside of one diaper, that way I could soak everything and get my money's worth.

As others have said,  if you want to go really thick,  then go cloth.