LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seattles The Stranger Shines Light on abdl hardships

In my opinion, being an ABDL only becomes a hardship when you try to spread the word to the general public and start asking for approval or empathy. Articles like this literally make me cringe. I know I'm weird by almost everyone's standards, and I'm totally okay with that.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

I'm don't think I'm weird. I have a genuine disability called attachment disorder from past childhood abuse which means because my parents didn't give a shit about me and I was neglected I got comfort in my nappies, this turned into a love of nappies and the emotional comfort it gives me. Since age 5, my earliest memories I have loved nappies. I'm in my late 30s now and still love nappies and incontinence. My only sexually desire is incontinence so I think I'm asexual.

• 4 weeks later...

I can see your point of view. There have been a few abdl documentaries that have made me cringe because I don’t believe in showing scenes on vanilla tv. Two that come to mind are Stanley’s interviews and Nanny Lynette’s baby birthday party on “Real Sex.” The way it was edited just made it look weird and cringy. The things they said were decent. 

The only abdl portrayal done perfectly was Jerry Springer’s first abdl showcase. His second one was straight up abuse to his guests on that episode.