LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single Foster Father

Ishigreensa

I am kind of looking for a story where two girls have had bad luck in the fostering system, and one is now 13 years of age and the other one is 10 years of age.  I would love to have two different people play the girls, but if not, then I'm not opposed to playing one of the girls if I have to.  

Girl 1:  This thirteen year old has been in and out of homes for the last six years, sometimes getting families that are very harsh or strict with her, and sometimes, the system just decided that it was time that she had to move on, and took her from the family.  The last family she was in with, was extremely strict and sometimes even down right mean!

The child has thin welts all over her legs, her back, and even lashing around to her stomach and hitting her... um... diaper area.  Not only are the lashes thin, but in some places, you can see where little scratches and picks at her skin especially on her back have been torn from being hit, with wire hangers on a regular basis.  The child gets it for everything, and it seems the only kind of punishment they really know, or perhaps the punishment that always accompanied being sent to her room or whatnot, it getting it, if not with a wire hanger that was held so the hook bit into her skin about 3 in 10 times that she was hit, then with straps, and on a few occasions, even the garden hose out back.

The child got it for getting up in the night or before seven in the morning, when they would get her up, and sometimes they were late, but it didn't matter.  She was not to leave her room before they get her up, and they sometimes sent her to her room at seven even if she didn't have to go right to bed, and when she was sent to her room, she was sent there the rest of the night, no leaving the room no matter what.  That had been the start of her wetting her pants about a couple of years ago.  She has been accused of lying, stealing, and fighting at school or bullying other kids, and whether it is true or not, the people that had her never believed her.

Now, she's been in a group place for about 2 months waiting for someone else.  Will her new caregiver be nicer and be more of a parent that believes in her, or will he assume that she is a bad kid?

Girl 2:  This ten year old has been used by her mother for over seven years in one way or another.  For the most part, the mother would just dress her in rags when they were low on money, and she would make sure the kid was as dirty as possible, and then have her find a "perfect target" and go up to that house, and worm her way inside.  Perhaps when it was freezing out, she'd have on some clothes are not meant for the weather, and sent to pretend to need the restroom, and then if she could get in, her chore was to try to find something to take that they could either sell, or if she found some cash, and took that out to her mother, she'd be praised even more.  

If she didn't come out with something, then she'd get yelled at and told that she was the worst kid ever.  

One day, her mom met someone, and he started to take care of them, and the girl didn't have to "borrow neighbors' bathrooms" for a few months, but then one day, the man that mom was using, essentially, so she didn't have to work, started to make girl 2 feel very uncomfortable, and at one point, he went so far, she cried at school, and the counselor had the police come and arrest him.  That's how the mother told the daughter it played out, and the mother didn't even believe that the man was doing anything wrong, but he was.  So, she went to do what her mother always makes her do, on a cold February.  She was caught stealing cash at this last place, and while she tried to play the game pretending not to want them to call her mom, they didn't call her mom, and because the police showed up, the mother abandoned her, and she took the rap.

They put her in the foster system, and eventually the story came out about what the girl had been doing for as long as she could remember, and she also talked about the man that made her uncomfortable, and she was put in the group home about 3 months ago.  It is now June, and someone comes in to the group home, looking for children to adopt.  Of course, he has to start with fostering as that was the easiest way, since it gives the State more time to make sure he wasn't a creep since he was a man wanting to adopt 2 girls, and he was single.

The story would start with the man coming into the group home, after having been vetted and having been promised two children.  

Would anyone be interested in playing one of the above girls, and if you want to change something about the character, the only thing I'm firm on, is both have to be girls, one has to be 12 to 14 and one has to be 8 to 12 years of age.  Both have to have control of their bladders, but have some psychological reasons that cause them to hold it too long sometimes, and at the same time, they are scared to death of actually having accidents, which are inevitable if they are holding it too long.  No bottles, no high chairs or cribs, and no baby food or breast feeding.  I am more than okay with pants pooping but if wetting is more your thing, I'm okay if your character just wets her pants and eventually, sometimes diapers based on where the roleplay goes.  The girls should be somewhat scared at first, and should not be quick to trust that they won't be hit or punished, especially the 13 year old one, and the 10 year old one should have some abandonment issues as she was just up and abandoned by her mother when the police showed up to take her because of stealing the money.  Being scared of being abandoned could also lead to public wetting her pants because she is always scared to be too far out of sight, if you are okay playing that way, but you don't have to.  It is not a firm point.

We can discuss more, specifically about the character you'd want to play.  We could also start the RP with just one girl at first, and if someone showed interest later on, and asked to join, then they could play the other girl, but if they don't join within a certain amount of time, then I'd just play the other girl, or if my partner wanted to do both girls instead, I'd be even happier.

Some things that I have planned:

Shopping for the girls' toys and clothes
Having issues with the girls' schools, since we will probably do the story in the same area they were put in the system, so the schools have records that are not good on them
The single foster father taking them to work with him
Taking care of the children, and while I don't want a lot of baby stuff, they will be treated a little younger than they are by a somewhat bumbling inexperienced new father.
There will be pants checks sometimes, as he starts to notice his "babies" wetting their pants sometimes, and of course, there will be some comforting and "babying" as he is trying to help them deal with their emotional problems caused by their experiences from before.
He will tend to pick them up, or at least hug them, sometimes taking that opportunity to do a pants check on the kiddo he is trying to comfort to make sure she isn't uncomfortable caused by messy pants....

I would like someone that will do a little more than just react to what is written, but actually give these people personality and life, in their responses, so that my character can actually see that they need to be taken care of?

Thank you in advance, if you are one of the people answering this.

Single Foster Father