LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for old friends from long ago.

fulltimeabby

Hiya everyone. I used t visit daily diaper and a few other sites many years ago. Been busy since. I wonder if anyone can remember me. Fulltimeabby is the name I used then. Anyway i'm looking for friends that are like me. And one old friend I owe a huge thanks to. Hope he's still around and recalls me. He changed my life.

• Like 1

Hiya back at ya! I can’t say I would remember you, or count myself as an old friend. But, I’ve been around these sites for a very long time. At any rate, new friends are always a good thing! So I would say, welcome back! Relax, have fun, and enjoy! Hope to be seeing you around?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Babygeebee said:

Hi @fulltimeabby. Welcome to to DD. Hope you find your old friends and make plenty of new ones!

Aw thanks so much for responding. Its wonderfull to get to converse with someone round about my age. Albert is a province of Canada if I'm not mistaken, yeah? Funnily I have relatives in the white horse area of Canada. I haven't talked to them since the 60s when they moved there. But anyway how's the world treating ye. So many thanks babygeebee.

6 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Hiya back at ya! I can’t say I would remember you, or count myself as an old friend. But, I’ve been around these sites for a very long time. At any rate, new friends are always a good thing! So I would say, welcome back! Relax, have fun, and enjoy! Hope to be seeing you around?

So cool. I'm so pleased to converse with someone such as myself. If you've read my profile you'll see that I do a lot of arts and crafts. Never been able to get out of nappies and haven't left my infant days properly. So what sort of things float yer boat ababebill? Love the hear from you again. I haven't had the net since 2006... maybe.

• Like 3