LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Git Stuck

DailyDi

29 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Well said.  You can still get Covid even with the vaccine but the symptoms may not be quite so bad.  Just because you have been vaccinated doesn't mean you get in the face of a person infected with Covid 19 while he's coughing.  Working in a hospital as I do, it's amazing how the number of infected patients and deaths have dropped off the past year and a half or so once people started getting vaccinated.  Those anti vaxers - fine!  Get really sick in the hospital or even die if you want to.  You say you haven't gotten Covid?  Maybe it's because so many people have been vaccinated now that it doesn't spread as much as it did 3-1/2 years ago. 

I know I have had 5 vaccinations for Covid and I am still here with no side effects.  I couldn't say that if there was no vaccine at my age and with my health issues.  I'd probably have ended up as one of those statistics.  You don't believe in a vaccine?  Fine!  Do you ever go to a doctor for any other treatment when you get sick?  Do you take medications they prescribe?  Do they help you get over your illness?  Have any of you had to go overseas and have required inoculations before entering a specific country?  Have you had Measles vaccine, Mumps vaccine, Polio vaccine?  The Salk polio vaccine has nearly eradicated polio.  Since the launch of GPEI, polio cases have decreased by more than 99%. In addition, polio vaccines have prevented an estimated 20 million cases of paralysis in children since 1988.  Can't understand (other than people who read uneducated right wing anti vax social media sites) why some people are so against something that has saved lives.  Don't believe it?  Look how much Covid has gone down since the vaccines.  Yes, it's still here but no longer a Pandemic.  It didn't just go away all by itself.

Thank you for the agreement.

I am not going to argue re: vaccine vs anti-vaccine as I have my reasons not to vaccinate while you have yours to vaccinate which seem to contradict, so lets simply state that in that topic, I disagree, but fully respect your opinions.

I will NOT say All vaccine meds are Bad. I am against the covid shots They Were Way To Rushed out, With No Testing. I'M not one of your Lab Rats. If I need it later I will take it. My son had several of the shots because work made him and he Gave us a minor covid just by visiting us after his shot,,,,, so the shot will carry the bad stuff after you get it. I soooooooooooo far have had a strong immune system and hey we are gonna go when God says not the DR.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, foreverdl said:

I will NOT say All vaccine meds are Bad. I am against the covid shots They Were Way To Rushed out, With No Testing. I'M not one of your Lab Rats. If I need it later I will take it. My son had several of the shots because work made him and he Gave us a minor covid just by visiting us after his shot,,,,, so the shot will carry the bad stuff after you get it. I soooooooooooo far have had a strong immune system and hey we are gonna go when God says not the DR.

I find it hard to trust an industry that is focused on profit rather than cure.

I said that I wasn't going to debate vax vs ant-vax, but the lie of a magic pill that will cure from an industry that is not trustworthy - to me is too good to be true.

Giving science all the respect, lets consider the household pests that have existed for centuries - i.e. the domestic/sewer/house rat. It is a biological item, and poisons have been made to kill this - yet today, the species is still thriving and immune to the poison. This is the species that was responsible (in a way) for the black death and thousands of other diseases that effected humans - yet today, they still exist and are still a pest.

Common sense and Darwin theory tells science the reason that the rat still exists - it is that the species mutates and gains resistance to the poisons. Our change of living to brick houses create a solid object to restrict their entry. As a result, their food source is limited. Therefore, it is easy to surmise that the quantity of rats today is only 1-5% of what existed during the 16th centry and earlier - and it was human behaviour, not scientific implementation that caused the change. Yes, science identified the value of change - after the fact.

In relation to a virus, it mutates exactly the same as a rat does. Poison / vaccine is a little more than useless as it forces the virus to mutate faster - similar to that of a rat becomming imune to poisons. What reduces a virus is a change in human behaviour - hand washing, mask wearing, social distancing. These key items reduce the transmission rate, the R number. With less being transmitted, less people get it, and slowly, the number of infected drops.

The number of people getting vaccinated is usually not related to the death of a disease, but medical science loves to belive it is. Polio was identified as being mostly irradicated due to vaccines. Polio vaccine introduced in 1960s, where in 1984 people were still getting it. That is 20 odd years later. Also, a number of vaccinated people got polio from the vaccine due to it containing a live polio virus.

Simple fact is that science is not as advanced as it likes to pretend that it is - and lies to the world when queried. Medical science, being a division of science ran for profit is just as arrogant.

I pity those who blindly believe in a magic cure.

• It is more profitable to treat symptoms than fix the problem.
  • Magic is an illusion.
  • Medicine is a combination of illusions plus taking credit for trial and error and what is refered to as Chineese Medicine and herbology etc.