LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone near Cambridge

bluecow

Hello there 'BlueCow',  I maybe not in Cambridge' or in the surrounding area. But I am very willing to travel down to you and let you transform me in your Baby gurl of your dreams. I will let you think it over, and, hope to be hearing from you soon.

Baby Vivianne

• 2 months later...

OK so that took me a long time to respond, would really love to Vivianne but I can't accomadate. If you are near by I can come to you and dress you up like mummies little girl and bounce you on my knee in your wet and messy nappy 

• 1 month later...

Sorry I haven't replied earlier than this. But at the moment I'm in the same situation, has to being able to accommodate. But I would be more than willing to pay for a Hotel room which is near to you. Say for a full weekend Friday night to Sunday afternoon. So would that be something you could be interested in ? If so, please let me know of a possible Hotel (Premier Inn, Travel lodge or alike) near to you, and a possible weekend date for this to happen. I hope you can come up with some ideas to make sure that my nappies are used for their proper purpose. You could even come up with some sort of substitutes to use for making a messy nappy. But I would prefer the real thing. Also if you wanted too you could even make/force me to drink bottles of your fresh pee. I can bring along all my Baby Clothing which I have for you to use to dress me in. Unless you have some of your own to dress me in.

Hoping to be hearing from you soon.

Baby Vivianne

• 2 weeks later...

Hay sweet little baby Vivianne,

Now that could be fun, not sure where your coming from but we could meet up half way if it made things a little easier. We should propably also just meet up first IRL just to see if we get along, you never know, we might hate each other ;D 

Oh would also love to know if you have any perticular fantasies you'd like to act out as well that I can help with. PM me and we can talk more.

Hi Blue cow,

I do hope that we can meet up sometime soon. In which I would be your pleasure doll to use only as you wished. I'm really sure that we will get along, as I am a submissive bottom type of gurl. So with that being said. I truly don't think we could hate each other.

Has for my Fantasies with you to carry out on me.........well I would like to be dressed in a really thick nappy (maybe a couple of disposables {the inner one having slits in to let fluids though} and a Terry type cloth nappy over them) and cover with a really noisy plastic pants. Of course the nappies would not be just for my own use. But I would be your walking urinal. Every time you needed to pee, you would call me over and either pull the back or front of my nappy open and pee into it. If you felt like you would want to do this outdoors, I would be up for that too. I hope that you would want to dress me as a baby gurl too. With a dress/skirt so short that the crotch of my noisy plastic pants are only just covered when dry, but would hang down went wet or messy. You would want me to use the nappies to there full use, wouldn't you ?

Also I would like you to feed me proper Baby food (the type in jars) and be bottle fed. This could be Baby formula or even your warm piss. All you would have to do is place the nipple between my lips and make sure it is kept there until it has been emptied, no matter what was in it.

what would your feelings be of shaving my pubic area really smooth and then applying some hair removal cream, so that I would become ultra smooth for you. Or would you prefer me to be shaved before hand ?

I will be coming from South Yorkshire. But I am sure you could find a Hotel near too you for us to meet at. Just let me know which one you have picked and when/date.

If you want you can email me at       ki55_ki55@yahoo.co.uk

I wait with baited breath for your next reply.

Baby Vivianne

• 1 month later...