LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heroes and Villians - private for RynoBro

Sword

Star let Alexis get comfortable and was on asleep. Star realized the trap Aurora set. She got could not get out of the bed without waking Alexis let alone get out of a crib. So Star just laid in the crib annoyed but after a while Alexis snoring made Star very tried and soon Star was asleep snuggled into Alexis.

Megan followed Aurora out. She went to the kitchen and checked the monitor of the camera she set up in Alexis’s nursery, Megan fixed Aurora some tea. “Do you think they will help each other. I know Star has done the program and I hope that will help ease Alexis. I can tell she loves being spoiled and does not mind the diaper changes,” said Megan as she poured her cup of tea and sat down.

”I think both girls are asleep. They are snuggling in the crib together.” Said Megan, “Now what do we do with that phoenix?” Asked Megan.

Aurora sat at the counter and smiled at Megan, "Thanks! I hope so they seem to get along really well and it's good for Star to have Alexis around it gives her a friend to play with and they both seem to enjoy each others company."

Aurora took a sip and thought for a moment, "I think she enjoys it too, she didn't get much attention growing up from her parents and it's common for people doing the program to get attached to their caretakers too," she stated, "I'm glad that they are but I can see Star being a bit grumpy with me for tricking her though," she smiled, "the Phoenix? Mhm? It's a rare bird almost instinct and giving it is a legend of myth it's probably highly sought after," she looked at Megan, "it being here with you is the best outcome for it even though you can't communicate with it," she paused, "are the other birds able to talk to it? Maybe they can translate the words for you?" suggested Aurora.

“We can try that.” Said Megan. She looked at the camera. “See both of them are sleeping. Clearly trick on Star, knowing she would not try to wake Alexis.” Said Megan. Megan stared watching Alexis suck on her pacifier in a peacefulness that Megan has not seen in years. Right now she knew Alexis had no worries not even about the potty.

Star woke up after forty minutes. “Dang. Mom tricked me.” She whispered but it was too late she accident elbowed Alexis as she woke up. “Sorry Alexis.” Whispered Star. “Mommy, I am ready to be let out of the crib.” Said Star annoyed she got tricked. Star rubbed her face. She need to pee and poop. She relaxed her bladder before pushing filling her diaper.  She had to mean to use her diaper unlike Alexis who had real accidents.

Megan got up. “That was a good moment of peace.” Said Megan. She went over and picked up Alexis. “Aww. Did someone get knocked in the head.” Cooed Megan and kissed Alexis head. Megan bounced her.

Aurora smiled, "I hope it works and we can find some way to communicate with it," she said, "And yeah I think I might use that trick again," she giggled, "I doubt she can say no to snuggling with Alexis," she smirked, "they are awfully cute together like that and your sis seems so calm."

Alexis squeaked and whined as Star accidentally elbowed her causing her to wake up in surprise, frowning slightly.  She knew Star hadn't meant it but it did hurt a bit. Alexis watched Star surprised to see her using her diapers and even seemingly need to do it on purpose? She didn't have that luxary her control was near-enough gone sadly.

Aurora entered with Megan, "Mhm it was." she giggled and then walked over to Star lifting her up by her armpits, "Hey babygirl," she grinned, "I know you're not happy with Mommy but I bet it was nice snuggling with Alexis and you could of always gotten up whenever you wanted after your snuggle." she teased carrying Star to the changing table and started to clean her little one up.

Alexis softly whined and whimpered against Megan's shoulder, "Mhmm..." she whimpered cutely clinging to her twin, "Owie," she mumbled, "it hurt." it didn't really hurt that much and she had gone through much worse such as broken bones, bones breaking through her skin, collapsed lung....and she never really cried over that despite wanting to because she knew that no one would comfort her but with Megan here she felt safe and able to be vulnerable, "Can you kiss my owies?" she asked pointing to her head and then her arm which had a small but old scar.

Megan chuckled. “Of course my sweet baby girl.” She cooed. She kissed Alexis head then her arm then anywhere else Alexis want kissed before kissing her everywhere. “There we go.” She cooed. “Let’s get you changed and you two can play.” Said Megan as she set Alexis on a changing table and untaped her diaper. “Let’s get you cleaned up.” She started to use warmed wet wipes to clean Alexis up before lifting her legs and sliding a fresh diaper under her. “Now for the powder.” Said Megan. She used extra powder to make Alexis smell nice and keep from getting rashes.  Megan taped the diaper closed. “All done. Star you can play with Alexis in the living room or her nursery but if you go into the garage  or play on the stairs, both of you will be grounded.”

”cause one explosion and you can not be trusted no more huh.” Said Star as she was being cleaned. “You knew once I was in the crib with Alexis I could not get out without waking her and I would have not woken here.” Said Star remembering she was mad at Aurora.  She lost her anger quickly though. “We can play up here.” Said Star.

”Mommy my pack is still in the car can you get it for me.” Said Star as she sat down on the floor. She smiled at Alexis as she had a plan for some fun.