LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heroes and Villians - private for RynoBro

Sword

B Rank. It wasn’t half bad, really, considering everything that had happened to her so far in life and she even felt a little bit proud of herself for once that she had been featured as one of the raising stars in a magazine as an upcoming and dangerous villain. The article even talked about how deadly she could be to others and how the public as well as heroes were lucky that she classed herself as a mercenary for hire rather then an outright villain but that didn’t stop her from doing dangerous and sometimes vile acts for her clients.

There were even wanted posters and she was even gaining her own fanbase who were becoming vastly interested in her, interested in who she was and yet none of them could find even a scrap of information about her. In the polls she was becoming one of the more popular ‘villains’ but was listed as ‘neutral’ in them for where she allied herself with.

Heroes….

Villains…..

She just didn’t care at all, she didn’t care about anything or anyone and why should she? It wasn’t as if she mattered in the first place, “Heh didn’t think I’d be fighting a villain today,” scoffed Alexis covered in black and red leather, her face covered and her hand gripping a sword, “normally I’m hired to fight heroes, steal money, cause some blackouts,” she said casually, “so to save both of us the trouble why don’t you just give them gem stone to me and I’ll make sure its return to my client?”

The villain glared and turned into a large sludge monster oozing with toxic and pus, “It’s mineeee!” roared the giant blob, “Dieeeee Zeus!”

Alexis rolled her eyes. What a stupid nickname to have. Why did her fanbase have to name her that? Why couldn’t she be called something else? There were tons of superbeings called ‘Zeus’ then again they were heroes….

Alexis clicked her fingers together causing a blue lightning bolt to appear out of thin air causing the sludge monster to split apart completely only to regrow as smaller multiples, “What the fuck? Seriously?” she looked at the blobs and started to cough as poison entered her system, “Damn it,” she cursed, “nice trick.”

What could she do though? Alexis stepped back and thought as a bit of blood dribbled down her chin and she gathered as much energy as possible and built a cage of electricity around the blob, “Good luck trying to breakout of that.” she smirked only to drop to her knees and starting to cough more as more blood splattered on to the ground.

Alexis stood up slowly and moved away from the sludge villain as she noticed a few heroes turning up with some paramedics to treat the civilians that had gotten caught by the poison smoke. A few journalist already taken pictures of the monster, of the heroes and of her.

One journalist deciding to be brave walks up to Alexis and sticks his camera right in front her, snapping a picture. The light flashing brightly catching her off guard, “What the fuck!” she grabbed the camera and smashed it into the ground picking the journalist up using her electricity to give her enough strength to do so, “Do you seriously think that’s a good idea? You fucking prick!” she swore, yelling, “If you do that again I’ll fucking kill you.” she hissed loudly so everyone could hear her before she throws the journalist, hard, causing him to yell in pain as he breaks his arm trying to catch himself.

Alexis walks away in a strange manner, her balance off. Fuck. What did that poison do to her? It feels like her lungs were filling up with water and she remembers drowning…..

The memory is enough to cause her powers to lash out and her control to slip for ten seconds within that ten seconds everything around her is destroyed, electricity sparking everywhere and the people nearby were only save by a hero who could put up forcefields.

“Damn it,” the hero said, “I didn’t know she was that powerful! What the hell happened?”

Another hero dressed in silver sighed, “A memory trigger, that’s what happened, it’s the only time we beings have no control over our powers but it’s strange for it to suddenly happen like that unless?” she thought carefully, “Unless she’s being poisoned as well like some of the others and one of the effects brought that on….” she frowned.

Alexis laid on the ground flat on her stomach feeling sick as her body aches from the sudden overload of her powers and the poison continued to work through her system, killing her.

“Should we do something?” the hero with the green jumpsuit from earlier asked.

“No,” said the one in silver, “she might not be a villain outright but she works for them and effectively is one,” she frowned, “it’s best to just let her die there’s people that are more worthy of our time and there’s enough screw ups in that stupid program already,” she huffed, “we don’t need one more and whose going to take her in anyway? Everyone’s booked out except a select few and everyone else is working.”

The hero in green shakes his head, “I-I guess your right….” he looks at a few other heroes who had come to help out, “come on guys the public needs out help! Stop looking at Zeus…”

This was enough for some of the heroes to get into action and start helping the injured choosing to ignore Zeus. A few stayed in a group talking to one another, “Why don’t we take her into that guy?” asked one, “You know the Doctor? It’s not like it’ll be on our records and we’ll get a lot of money as well! Also she’ll be dead soon so it doesn’t matter.” there were a couple of nods over turning Zeus in once she was dead to the Doctor for payment of her body so a small group waited for Zeus to die, eager to get paid.

Alexis tried getting back up again only to fall flat once more.

No one was coming.

No one ever did.

What was the point, really? Slowly Alexis removed her mask knowing that no one was looking nor coming to see her, to help her so it didn’t matter at all as she coughed up some more blood trying to breath, desperately, still.

Megan was soaring in the sky in hawk form with several crows around her. Megan landed on a roof and took human form. She was in her heroine outfit, she went by Anima. She had a crow land on her hand and Megan talked to it. Megan, aka Anima, was rank number five in the hero rankings. She dual gifted with the ability to turn into any animal and to control and communicate with any animal. Megan heard that Zeus was fighting a poison monster. Megan knew who Zeus was as she grew up with her.

Megan was lucky that Zeus always hand her face covered as people would think It was Megan. It did not help that Alexis, aka Zeus, was her twin sister. Her younger twin but her twin nonetheless. She always hoped Alexis used her powers for good. 

Megan shifted into a hawk and flew to the scene. She snarled as she saw the group of men that wanted to take her sister. Megan landed and shifted into an elephant. She grabbed the bad guys and slammed them before sending mischief of rats on to them. She shifted into a horse and pulled Alexis on to her back before taking her to get help.

Soon Megan was in her hideout with her twin in a bed. Her healer friend came and did what she could do but the healer told Megan there maybe damage from the scarring of the poison.

Megan had one of her cat, Binz, watch over Alexis and get her when she wakes up.

Alexis slowly opened her eyes as pain washed over her and she groaned loudly feeling worn out, more so then normally. What happened? Right….

She had been fighting sludge monster thing to get something back for a client….

Alexis turned to see Binz….

“Fuck!” she swore loudly.

Alexis groaned and silently cursed recognising her sister’s cat, “Damn it….” she sat up coughing loudly and sighed knowing full well that she was probably going to get told off by her twin, her ‘older’ twin. When was the last time she saw Megan? Two months ago, maybe? Where she blew up a bank? That sounded about right…

Alexis knew that she wouldn’t be able to use her powers right now which meant she was stuck with her sister, stuck listening to her…

It was annoying growing up with Megan because of how gifted she was but she did genuinely care and love her twin. It was just complicated, “If you fancy talking to me at all now is your best chance,” said Alexis, “I’m pretty much stuck here,” she paused and clicked her fingers causing a few sparks to twinkle, “for the next 24 to 48 hours.” she could use her electric to teleport herself a bit away which was normally about a mile or two. That was enough to get away and hide, normally.

Binz took off and went to get Megan. Megan rushed into the room and looked at her sister. Megan rushed forward and hugged her. “I missed you so much. I am glad you woke up. Aurora healed you the best she could. I had to change your clothes but you are alive.” Said Megan. “You are in my base. You will be safe for a few days.” Said Megan.

Megan got Coco, her black bear, to pick Alexis up and carry her on her back. “Coco will be your guard and make sure you do not leave. I advise you don’t make her do anything.” Said Megan as she lead the way to a table. She had food out for Alexis . “You need to eat.” Said Megan.

She let her sister eat some food. “Alexis, you need to stop being a villain. You have the potential to be a hero and I would love to see you fight for good.”said Megan. “Hopefully in the next few weeks you will see I am right.”

Alexis squeaked as Megan hugged her, “Why didn’t you just let me die?” she whined and pouted but was smiling slightly, “I suppose you and Aurora have my thanks then.” she added knowing that there would be no real threat from her twin at all.

Alexis knew Megan wouldn’t hurt her and equally she wouldn’t hurt Megan, she just couldn’t, they were family and despite how things were growing up together she still considered Megan as family, her sister, her twin. There was no way in hell she could fight against Megan or would even try at all.

It was why she avoided Anima for so long because she knew her sister would recognise her even with a costume on. Alexis looked at her bed clothes, a jumper and yoga pants, both warm and fluffy before eyeing the bear with a groan knowing that she really was stuck here until she could zap herself away like she normally did.

Alexis ate the soup and then coughed lightly. It seemed even eating a bit of soup would prove difficult. Was it lung damage? Maybe? Or was it something else? She wasn’t sure but it would take time to heal that was for certain.

Alexis sighed loudly, “Every hero besides you has let me down,” she eyed her sister, “the entire business is corrupt,” she shook her head, “The Baron has his hands in the Heroes Union and it goes fucking deep,” she looked at Megan, “and what do you mean I’ll see in the next few weeks?” she glanced at Coco, “in twenty four hours I’ll have enough electricity to zap myself a mile away from here,” she returned her gaze to Megan, “why should I even be a hero anyway? I’m some talentless hack that only got her powers by being drowned and needed saving by my big sister…” she grumbled.

“Not all heroes are corrupt. That is why I am trying to become the top hero and fix the system.” Said Megan. She hated that she was quoting their parents. “You are not talentless. You are a great person. I am sorry our family are fools and assholes.” Said Megan. She laughed at the idea her sister was leaving tomorrow.

”Sorry sis but no dice. Aurora says it will take over a week before you powers start to return. Your body has to caught up to the rapid healing.” Said Megan. She rushed through the hideout cleaning it up. “Take it easy Alexis. I don’t want you to get hurt worse.” Said Megan.

Alexis rolled her eyes, “Ugh you sound like our parents,” she shook her head and laughed a little, “you’ll need a fucking army to do that,” she looked amused, “you do know that being the top hero doesn’t actually grant you control of the Union, right?” she scoffed, “You’ll be in charge and lead the other Heroes, sure, but you won’t have any real power behind the scenes unless you have some sort of plan for that, for a complete takeover with the other Heroes?”

Alexis shook her head, “No I’m worse then talentless,” she said, “I had no powers for five years and then all I got was some stupid sparkles,” she frowned, “but you already know that,” she looked at Megan, “and our family are full of arseholes but that doesn’t mean their wrong.” she looked down at her hand.

“Each time I use my power I could die,” she smirked, “if I make just one wrong move or don’t think correctly as to where it needs to go through my own damn body,” she swore, “there isn’t many electric powers about,” she sighed, “only me and that hero, Moonshine, anyone with electricity ends up dead.” she looks at Megan, amused only to frown, “Fuck! Your bluffing, aren’t you?” yet she knew her twin wasn’t, “Damn it, fine, you’ve got me for a damn week then before I just zap off to somewhere then.”

Alexis wasn’t exactly happy, “Stop worrying about me,” she got up out of bed and stumbled slightly but managed to hold herself up using the bed, “I’m fine.” suddenly she coughed, her chest aching in pain and she leans on the bed some more, “Fuck!” she yells grimacing in discomfort, “It feels tight.” her voice becoming very weak as she sits back down on the bed.

“They are wrong, Alexis. That is why I refuse to answer the calls or emails. Trust me being their golden child sucks almost as bad as being the the neglected child. Besides why do you care what they think. They act like they are high and mighty when one power is the harden or soften things, and the other is to make people and things float. Not that great, unlike you, whom’s powers can kill most users is still alive.” Said Megan. She hated when her sister was hard on herself.

”Get some rest, Coco make sure she stays.” Said Megan. The bear let out a soft roar and sat where she could see Alexis. She kept and eye on her sister before checking the news. There were rumors that a mercenary saved several people. “I know can be a hero Alexis.” Said Megan.

She went upstairs to her main floor of her secret ranch home. She had an animal sanctuary to help injured animals and to help her learn enough about the animal to shift and communicate with it. She could only understand a type of animal by spending time with it. Once she has an understanding she can communicate and shift into the animal.

She was taking care of a tiger that rescued for a drug dealer who thought a tiger cub would be cool. He was a health cub expect for the torn ear from a bullet.  “Hey Loki, let check your teeth,” she took care of the tiger cub for over a hour.”

Alexis looked away from Megan as she talked. It felt good to hear her twin say that they were wrong and it seemed silly but it made her feel slightly happy that her sister cared so much about her, it was nice, nice that someone actually cared about her well being.

“I don’t doubt that.” she replies to her sister, “They expect you to bring glory to them and everyone else in their family,” she frowned, “I wouldn’t call my powers great but thanks for trying to lift my mood, I appreciate it sis and I know that you have my back even if I don’t always show it.” she looked away.

It was hard to understand what her sister saw in her? What did Megan see in her power? Especially one that required so much work and focus to use? She was still trying to master it while others didn’t even have to try and control theirs they just could use theirs instantly with ease….

It wasn’t fair.

Alexis huffed and laid back on the bed with a groan as Coco is left to watch her, “I don’t need a babysitter you know,” she looked at Coco, “I’ve been meaning to show Megan something for a while but I guess I won’t be able to now,” she smirked, “at least until I’m better.” she had been working on low level frequencies with her electricity in an attempt to see if she could hear sounds from a distance but it had the odd side effect of being able to understand rats. She couldn’t talk to them but there was some kind of strange link she could get with them but it was hard, very hard to maintain and it was more to do with how their bodies react, what they are sensing….

It didn’t require much but it did require a lot of focus which she didn’t have right now and there was the risk of it blowing up in her face.

Alexis fell asleep for a bit only to wake up feeling the need to pee to hit her, terribly, “f**k.” she bolted up and stumbled into the bear, “Coco I need to pee.” she said to the bear limping towards where the bathroom was, stumbling.

Megan was getting along with Loki to the point she could talk to him and all tigers and now shift into a tiger herself. Megan heard a roar and knew Alexis was out of bed. “Come on Loki.” Said Megan as she took off. The small cub followed her to the hideout. Mega saw Alexis was trying to go to the bathroom. She rushed as fast as she could but knew it was too late.

”it is okay.” Cooed Negan as she got to her sister.”I told you there was damage and you need to recover.” Said Megan. She helped her sister undress and filled the tub for her. “Take a bath then get dressed. If you need me just ask.” Said Megan.

She left but returned later with a new set of clothes for Alexis though this set had pull up instead of panties.

Alexis had tears in her eyes as she gripped her crotch watching the wet stain grow becoming more visible and prominent. What was happening to her? Alexis sniffled a bit and wiped her eyes as her sister came to comfort her, “I-I didn’t mean to,” she said quickly only to blush, “o-oh…” it felt strange but her mind had snapped back to when they were ten and she had an accident at a big family get together where their mother had berated her in front of everyone to the point of spanking her.

It had been horrible but she wasn’t ten anymore and it was just her sister, her twin.

Alexis sighed, “Y-yeah you did say, sorry, my mind went elsewhere for a moment.” she felt pretty beat up that she didn’t even protest when Megan helped undress her. It didn’t feel weird much but they were twins and she was ill, after all, her body was bandaged up and it felt difficult to move about.

Alexis sat in the tub naked and watched the water around her, “I will, thanks.” she hadn’t even noticed when Megan came in with new clothes as she simply flicked the water. It was difficult being surrounded by water due to her power which had left her feeling somewhat scared about getting wet at all. It was only a small phobia though nothing big.

Alexis eventually got out of the bath and dried herself off only to see the clothes…

There was no need for a pull up. Alexis scowled and tossed it to the side choosing to not wear any underwear at all as she pulled up her shorts and shirt before exiting, “Meg I know I just had an accident and that I might have some issues but I really don’t need a pull up, alright?” she said annoyed as she walked over to the sofa and sat down, “You need to stop worrying about me so much.” she turned the TV on to the news to see what was going on, "I've been taking care of myself for a while and things have been okay," she grumbled, "or is there something on your mind? You're not worried about me are you?" she knew Megan was worried about her to an extent but she didn't know how much her twin worried about her. 

Alexis shook her head and sighed climbing into Megan's lap like she use to do when they were children, "I  love you sis." said Alexis softly.

“You should really wear it just incase. Fine this time but it you have another accident you are wearing them.” Said Megan sounding like the older sister instead of her twin. “I am always worried about you. I don’t like how you work for bad people. You have a good soul. You never take life. You try to keep the innocent safe.” Said Megan as she helped Alexis on to her lap.

”let’s watch a movie.” Said Megan. She let Alexis pick the movie as she got popcorn and drinks. She mostly had Disney movies in her hideout as it they could be paused to deal with work at anytime with out too much of a desire to wait and finish the movie. “You should give it a shot. You may like being the hero.” Said Megan.

Their parents called her a few times but she ignored the call like she always did. When her family gave up on Alexis she gave up on them. “How are you feeling?” Asked Megan at the end of the movie.

Alexis glared at Megan, “I’m not going to wear them full stop,” she pouted, “I know that I’m injured but I don’t need nor want them,” she looked at Megan, “if you want me to wear them then you’ll have to force them on me sis otherwise it’s a f**k no.” she stated firmly. Alexis knew that Megan was only looking out for her and that the pull ups made sense if she continued having accidents but she just couldn’t force herself to put them on. It felt humiliating that Megan was even suggesting her to wear them at all.

Alexis had heard this all before from Megan and each time she had started to doubt herself just a little bit, “Why do you want me to be a hero so badly?” she asked softly, “It’s not as if any team would want me or any person would want me to join them? I wouldn’t be accepted as a solo hero because of my rep, you know that.”

Alexis picked Hercules to watch. She always liked that film, a lot. It resonated with her big time and there had been a time when she wanted to be a hero, she had posters all around the bedroom and would talk non-stop about how cool their family were for having super-powers and working to help people until that all came crashing down when she didn’t receive any. It was like everything changed and everyone looked at her differently, treated her differently. That was probably the worse part of it was the way her parents used to hug her, hug Megan and told them how they were going to grow up to be the best and when things didn’t pan out the way they should of….

It was heartbreaking to suddenly have a family and then have none whatsoever. It hurt.

Alexis cuddled into Megan and rested her head on her twins shoulder, “I’m not sure how I feel,” she said, “it’s nice spending time together though,” she paused, “I’ve missed you.”

“You know what, I would team up with you, that would be a great idea. I would love to become partners with you. Alexis you would make a great hero. I know it. I can help you.” Said Megan. She kissed Alexis’s forehead and walked Hercules with her. “You always loved this movie growing up.” Said Megan. She watched the rest of the movie and decided to order a pizza. She knew Alexis would not run, so she left her in the base as she went upstairs and got the food.

Megan returned fifteen minutes later. “Pizza is here.” Called Megan setting two box’s down and decided to check on  Alexis. She felt the front of her clothes. “Alexis you are a little wet like you leaked some pee. I really think you need protection.” Said Megan. She fixed Alexis a plate and pour her some water to drink. 

Alexis was shocked, very shocked at Megan wanting to team up with her, “Wait? What? Aren’t you like rank 8 right now? You guys don’t need teams or partners, heck you guys have lines of heroes begging to be your side kicks?” she didn’t think that Megan would even want to team up with her. It was almost like a dream come true for Alexis, “You must really believe in me?” she said, “When I’m better we can go to the city and I can get my hero license and rank from them,” she smiled, “I don’t know what rank I’ll be once I’ve finished those exams, though?” she looked at Megan, “You’ll help me, right? With preparing for the exams? I know it’s two hours of physical fitness and then just an hour written exam.”

Alexis melted at the kiss. It felt odd that her twin would kiss her on the forehead but it felt nice, it made her feel relaxed? So Alexis simply snuggled down and enjoyed the movie with her twin while they waited for food.

Alexis reached for a piece of pizza only to stop as Megan touched her clothes, “Huh? What do you mean?” she leaned back into the sofa and saw the slight wet patch, “How is that even possible? I don’t even need the toilet?” she looked confused, “How?” she touched the wet spot and felt it.

It felt wet….

Sniffing her hand she scowled. It was pee but how? She looked at her sister and then sighed loudly, “Okay! Fine,” she got up, “I’ll wear one until I’m better then,” she looked at Megan, “just so you can stop fussing over me about this,” she smirked, “it’s sweet that you’re so protective over me Meg,” she teased, “your almost like the mom I never had.” she joked somewhat, "Have you considered having kids yet? You'd make a great Mommy." she teased once more.

Megan went and got a pull up and another set of pj bottoms. She helped Alexis out of her wet pjs and into dry pull up and pjs. “There you go. Aurora states the scars from the poison can have lasting damage.” Said with a pout. “I am glad you are deciding to try and be a hero. I know you will be a great hero. You just need the training you never got.” Said Megan. She patted her twine’s padded rear and chuckled.

”Kids are not in my future sadly. Unless I take two years without shifting. Shifting kills child I would try to bear.” Said Megan sadly. People knew thought about that when she got her powers they just thought is it was cool. In truth it is lonely. “Go get some sleep.”

Alexis sighed slightly as Megan helped her out of her wet pjs and she was to see the stain causing her to wince. It didn’t feel weird being naked in front of Megan but maybe that was due to the fact that they were twins and Megan had always helped her?

The pull ups felt odd and the way they crinkled slightly caused Alexis frown, “Lasting damage? Great,” she said, “I’m going to need pull ups for a while then I’m guessing? Can she do assessment on me? To see what the damage is properly?” she knew her sis could pull in all sort of favours but she still felt a bit bad for asking.

Alexis smirked at seeing her sister pout, “If anyone should be pouting it should be me I’m the one stuck wearing pull ups sis,” she teased, “unless you want to join me?” she added amused and sighed at the mention of training.

“Yeah well I’ve done a decent job at training all by myself,” she said, “I could be better though,” she paused only to smile, “I’ve managed to find a frequency a week ago that allowed me to communicate with rats, sort of” she said, “I can’t talk to animals like you but I can sort of communicate with them on a wave length but it’s difficult and I only found out by mistake,” she confessed, “I was trying to see how far I could send my electric underground on a low wattage to see if I could see, hear or sense anything….”

Alexis squeaked as Megan patted her rear and blushed at that even going as far as to stick her tongue out childishly, “Heh don’t know what your chuckling about giving that you’re going to be the one cleaning me up giving my injuries.” she teased.

Alexis gave her sister a sympathetic look and placed her hand on her shoulder, “I’m sorry that’s rough,” she replied, “if it’s any consolation you do have me and I’ve always got your back even if I haven’t always been around but that’ll change now, I promise,” she said, “I won’t run away anymore.”

Alexis glanced at the clock, “9.30pm is a bit early but fine I’ll go get some sleep but only if you get some sleep with me,” she smiled, “you’ve been working hard and you need to take some time to chill yourself, alright?”

“If you need a change and glad to do it.” Said Megan. She smiled as she picked up her sister. “Thanks Alexis, you are a good sister. I am fine, I knew about this for the last three years. I could always adopt when the time is right. Yes Aurora and her sister are coming by. I think you will like Star. She is in a reeducation program for villain and could use positive role model. Star has been doing great though and is nearly graduated.” Said Megan. She carried her sister to the bed that Alexis was sleeping on. Though she put rubber lining under the sheets to keep the mattress comfy. She tucked Alexis in before getting behind her and snuggling with her.

Soon Megan was sleep, she felt happy for the first time in a long time. She loved her sister is giving being a good persona chance. Megan woke up and felt something cold. She thought she wet the bed but when she moved she realized it was not her, Alexis leaked her pull up, and judging by the smell it was not the only thing.

”Shhhh. I got you.” Said Megan picking o her sister. She took her to the bathroom and laid her down. She ripped the side of the pull up and cleaned up the mess inside. “I think pull ups may not work for bed but you can still wear them for the day. I will set clean clothes out for you.” Said Megan. She left and came back with fresh clothes and a pull up for Alexis after she showers.

Megan went to the door to see Aurora, her healer friend. She was a tall woman that always had a smile. Her healing aura was second to none. Behind her was Star, she was shorter than even Alexis or her though they were the same age. “Hey Alexis.” Said Star. She walked in her diaper bulge was clear. “Mommy can I want tv while you look over your patient?” She asked bored. It was shocking this was the technopath that nearly started a nuclear war but changed her mind and turned herself in.

(I figure you will be Aurora)

• 2 weeks later...

Alexis was surprised when Megan picked her up but it felt nice to be held and she always enjoyed being close to her twin. It just felt right, "Well you could always consider me practice right now for when you do adopt," she joked, "I won't be able to tend to myself properply for a good few days." she teased and then looked at Megan oddly, "Reeducation? Huh," she looked curious, "I'm surprised that's still running? Wasn't there a group of heroes against that or something who did a protest?" she was trying to remember the group but she knew that a cousin that they had was part of it and quite high up in said group.

Alexis sighed contently as she snuggled up with Megan feeling safe for the first time for a long while with her twin near her. Everything just felt so good and while she still had doubts about becoming a hero she would at least give it a try for Megan.

Alexis was deep asleep and slowly woke up the same time Megan had. The sudden coldness and strange feeling in the back of her pull up had Alexis hyperventaliting and she started to cry loudly even going as far as to bawl as she cried heavily into Megan's chest. The sudden shock of it all was humuliating and she didn't know how to cope with it but as her sister took care of her Alexis soon started to calm down, "O-okay...." she sniffled her voice tight and her confidence hit, badly.  What could she really reply with? She had just shit herself in her sleep. Fuck. And her sister had just cleaned her up. At least it was Megan and no one else.

Alexis retreated to the shower and started to clean herself throughly feeling awful for the way she had reacted.  She could accept diapers for the night if it meant not having to deal with another accident like that but pull ups during the day? She wasn't sure yet she didn't want to risk anything right now so when she got out she put the clothing and pull ups on with no fuss.

Aurora smiled at Megan and then looked at Star, "I'm sure that's fine and hello Alexis, I hope your feeling okay?" she could see the scowl on her face and then looked at Megan, "Why don't we go talk and let Star and Alexis chill out together for a bit?" she suggested. It would be good to catch up with Megan and get an idea of how Alexis was doing before looking her over.

Alexis looked at Star.  At least there was someone shorter then her but it wasn't by much, really, "Hey," she said having slumped on the couch her hair still wet not having bothered to dry it at all, "so what's up?" she looked Star over surprised that she hadn't been locked up over nearly starting a nuclear war then again Aurora would probably release a deadly disease or something if Star did get locked up.

In the kitchen Aurora sighed, "So before I do any checks I need to know how she's doing and how you are doing? I doubt she'd be open to telling me but you are her twin so I thought I might be able to get a better sense of her mental state before checking her physical."

Star look at Alexis. “I am bored out my mind and forced to wear a diaper. So that is what is up.” Teased Star. She used her powers to turn on the tv and put on cartoons. “I see you are the girl my ummmm mommy healed. I am Star, Aka Tech.” She said. Star felt Alexis’s padding. “So you are in the reeducation program too? I am nearly done. Mommy says I get to start potty training again e next month as long as I make no more bombs.”

Megan looked at Aurora. “Things are going okay. She is liking the idea of becoming a hero but I don’t think she will have to do the program like Star. She never nearly start a nuclear winter. She is having accidents. She wet herself twice yesterday and had a messy accident in her sleep. I think there is some major damage.” Said Megan.

”I am glad my sister is back in my life and wants to do good. But with the accidents I am worried. Should I have her in diapers, if so how do I tell her.”

Alexis smirked slightly at that, "Bored out of your mind, huh? Maybe we can have fun if your finding this all boring," she glanced at the diaper and then at Star only to blush slightly as her padding was touched, "hey knock it off." she said slapping Star's hand away gently, "Re-education program? No," laughed Alexis slightly, "that toxic slime ball thing just fucked my inside up pretty badly," she paused, "I haven't done anything truly bad to go through re-education but I have been tempted to take on this particular job," she admitted, "which would one hundred precent land me in trouble if I did it and got caught," she smirked, "I don't know though," she said, "I told my twin that I would behave and even try out as a hero," she looked at Star, "I guess I could tell you what the job is though." she smirked.

"There's this guy called CannonBall and he wants to cut all the power from sewers for whatever dumbass reason and for me to overload some sort of tech in a lab," she smirked, "said he would hire someone who'd be able to crack things open, doors and locks, be it with strength or explosives," she explained, "if it worked then this super tech would be in his hands and supposedly the city would be covered in sewage cause I'd be coverting power," she frowned, "in theory though I could accidentally overload the entire system causing a blackout throughout with no way to turn electricity back on without a huge fire starting."

Alexis sighed, "It's a lot of money nearly 500 million and a house on a remote island in japan somewhere if I did do the job...." she looked thoughtful for a moment.

Aurora nodded, "This is true....I doubt anyone could start a neclear war besides Star," she thought for a moment, "she should be fine she hasn't done anything truly bad or cause any major issues in the city yet," she replied, "mhm sounds like it, I'm going have to look at her throughly to see what's wrong."

Aurora bit her lip, "You sure she wants to good and she isn't just saying that because she feels guilty?" she asks, "Diapers would be good to help with any leaks and if you feel the need...." she sighed, "control over her? I know it isn't ideal but diapers do force the other person into a submissive state which makes things a lot more easier," she explained, "I suppose it depends on how you want to do this? If she's agreeable and understanding then she'd have no problem being padded up properply but if she isn't then she might throw a bit of a fuss? I mean you know her better then I do," said Aurora, "you could always try and approch her sensibly at first and if she doesn't agree then maybe you could trick her? If she went through the re-education program you wouldn't have to worry at all about her leaving you but you would become responsbile for her."

• 2 weeks later...

“Aurora she has the potential to be a great hero. I want what is best for her.” Said Megan. She looked at The girls as they chatted. She saw Star squat. “I will change Star, you can check over Alexis.” Said Megan as she looked at the girls.

Star squatted as her body as her stomach knew it was time. “That is a big job.” She said trying not to grunt. “But I don’t think you have the heart of the villain, you are too nice. I hope we can be friends when I finish the program.” She said. She let out a grunt. “CannonBall is a moron and a snitch. Though most of them time I worked alone for work.” Said Star as she let out a sigh as she finished. She did not sit down. “I get to have fun though, mommy let me play games and uses my power for help me get ready.” Said Star. She went to a stuffie black cat and used an old computer after the pieces flew around and the toy glowed. The stuffie moved and rubbed it’s head against Alexis.

”Come on stinky, Auntie will change you.” Said Megan as she carried Star to be changed as Aurora checked Alexis over.

• 3 weeks later...

Aurora nodded in agreement, "I can see that too and I'm sure you'll figure out what's best for her eventually," she replied and smiled, "you sure? Thank you Megan." she was appreciative of Megan's help with Star a lot. It meant the world to her knowing how close Megan was with Star and herself. It helped having another on board to deal with issues.

Alexis frowned slightly at Star.  There was some truth to it. Her heart was never into the jobs that she did, "I'm sure we'll be friends when you do, don't worry about that," she said softly, "I'm pretty sure my sister will have me on a tight leash for a whole." she joked trying to ignore the way Star was grunting and making a big mess in her diaper. It was weird to see but she wasn't going to say anything mean about, "T-that's good." she watched in amazement at the stuffie black cat and old computure pieces flying around. It was memorising.

Alexis looked at Megan in surprised having been caught off guard by the stuffed animal as she watched her sister, her twin deal with Star.

Aurora stood in front of Alexis, "It's okay I'm just going to have a check and that's it." she gently placed her hand down onto Alexis's stomach and felt all over, "Mhm I see," she frowned a little, "you manage your power very well," she stated, "it's almost as if it's connected with your blood flow...." she frowned, "mhm, okay." she moved her hand away and waited for Megan to return.

"It's partially toxicidity from the gas which is like acid which has burnt the ends of some nerves and while normally I can heal such a thing it's a lot more complicated due to Alexis's power," she said, "her body has learnt to modify itself to the electric current that's within her at all times which means if I did use my power to try and heal those damage nerve endings I would be risking Alexis's life, big time," she frowned, "I am able to take care of loads of issues including reviving dead cells but when it comes to dead cells or nerve endings for you, Alexis," she sighed, "it could go horribly wrong from you becoming paralysed, eletrocuted and other possilbities because of how your power is constantly moving around your body even now," she continued, "you can't use your power right now like normal because....well....it's actually keeping you alive."

Alexis looked confused.

"The problem that I've seen and I've only seen twice with electric users is a horrible type of build up that caused their deaths but with you, you don't have that problem?" she said frowning, "When did you get your powers again?"

Alexis scowled, "A few years back...."

Aurora shook her head, "Your wrong," she said, "I can track and trace powers and you've had yours since birth," she said, "it only showed a few years back because your body had thankfully been adapting to it," she explained, "I know it's been an issue for you but it's always been there, it's just needed a lot of time to adjust, for your body to cope and not end up dead like others with similar or exact powers."

Alexis looked pale even sick.

Aurora placed her hand on Megan's shoulder, "I recommend keeping an eye on her," she said, "her body has finished growing but damage like this still means the flow of electricity, of her power is trying to heal and fix the issue and if it decides that it can't be fixed then it will cut off that part of her body leaving her...well...in need of some help." she glanced at Star's padding and then at Alexis's pull up.

Megan frowned at the fact that Alexis had her powers at birth. “I knew you were special Alexis. But if Aurora needs pull up or diapers then she will wear them if she liked them or not. But she has to heal from the gas herself when it comes to her control over her bladders and bowels.” Said Megan with a sigh. She set Star down. “Join us for dinner, I am thinking cooking chicken Alfredo.” Said Megan.

Megan went and checked Alexis’s pull up. “Still mostly dry.” Said Megan. She petted the new robotic kitten stuffie. “You two play. Aurora if you want to watch them.” Said Megan. 

Star smiled. “Thank you for changing me Auntie.” Said Star. She felt better in a clean field. Star smiled as she hugged Alexis. “I felt you needed a hug. Hey diapers are not too bad. Think about this you ever have to miss any part of a movie and gaming is more fun when you have no potty break.” Said Star, wanting to make sure her new friend was going to be okay.

Star waddled and got her Switch from her diaper bag and set up Mariokart to cheer up her new friend. “Mommy I promise we will be good and play nice.” Said Star knowing she should have asked first.

Alexis frowned at that, "I don't know if that makes things worse or not knowing that I had them all along and it wasn't doing anything." she grumbled folding her arms over her chest in frustration.

"Besides keeping you alive, that is." stated Aurora bluntly causing Alexis to glare at the medical hero.

Alexis gritted her teeth, "The pull ups are just temporary I'm not going to need diapers." she replied to Megan with a huff.

Alexis whined loudly and lightly slapped Megan's hand away, "You don't need to do that!" she glared at her twin becoming annoyed easily.

Alexis was taken back by the hug but soon relaxed a little and hugged back slightly, "T-thanks..." maybe she did just need a hug? She hadn't really been around people much, socially, in a long while, "I guess that's one brightside but I don't really plan on staying in pull ups for long." she was half tempted to remove the pull up now but she didn't want to be rude in front of company.

Aurora smiled brightly, "Good girl for remembering!" she praised, "Mommy will be in the kitchen with Auntie helping her cook." she gave Star a loving kiss on the forehead and ruffled her hair.